Mini 1162- Inglourious Basterds Mafia (Game over)

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:24 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

ABR, so you take the opinion (and I use that word loosely, because they had no reasoning whatsoever) of Hazard and drew on tclaw over the fact that tclaw is a probable mislynch because two really fast tclaw votes showed up after he already had 2 votes on him in probable MyLo?

Stop tunneling. The hammer was bad, but look at drew and Hazard's posts. They're fucking
awful.

Everyone needs to start looking at motivations!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
drewoftherushes
drewoftherushes
Goon
drewoftherushes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:24 am

Post by drewoftherushes »

DH saying my vote on Tclaw is awful doesn't make it awful. You expect me to make a "catch-up post" before voting? Where is it written that I have to make a non-contributing post before voting? I think YOU need to stop tunneling - your wild defense of the hammer made you look town, but this equally wild attempt to discredit negates all that. And now you admit the hammer was bad? Make up your mind, dude.

UNVOTE: Tclaw
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:35 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

The hammer was a bad decision, yes, but I defend the fact that I'm not a bad player and that I was well within my rights to hammer because of his retaliation post that made no sense.

And yes. It's probable MyLo. I expect you to do a LOT of explaining before you vote. You have 8 posts as of this post. That's pathetic.

You want this one.
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

Hazard's latest post is scummy because he drops a bandwagon vote without revealing whatever evidence he claims to have seen. A quick look at his recent posting history also shows that he might be avoiding this thread. He and drew are on my scumlist, I'm not sure if they're bussing or going for a mislynch, but a mislynch seems more likely because it's the quickest path to a scum victory. I have no particular candidate for the third scum yet.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

splitfarvle wrote:Hazard's latest post is scummy because he drops a bandwagon vote without revealing whatever evidence he claims to have seen.
A quick look at his recent posting history also shows that he might be avoiding this thread.
He and drew are on my scumlist, I'm not sure if they're bussing or going for a mislynch, but a mislynch seems more likely because it's the quickest path to a scum victory. I have no particular candidate for the third scum yet.

Yup, I picked this up a couple days ago and subsequently forgot to mention it (life has been eating me alive), seeing as he's much more active in other games. Hazard is my #1 right now, to be quite honest, particularly because of his awful vote-post today, but I'm always tenative to drop my vote in any kind of LyLo. I typically try to let scum panic and throw out their votes first (because they always do) and then analyze the options from there.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

I might not be able to do what I wanted in here tonight...it might be delayed till tomorrow. Please be patient. Deadline is a wayyyys away.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

Gonna try this again because I didn't get a response:
drewoftherushes wrote:The hammer was scummy, DH. I read that page again, and it was scummy. Defend it all you want.

What makes me curious is that there aren't more votes accumulating. Scum's playing it safe, which they have the luxury to do. When in doubt, though, I'm going to vote with ABR, because I feel like DH and Benmage are town, and we can't let scum have a chance to quicklynch.

VOTE: Tclawren

You say the hammer was scummy, then you call DH town. What do you think about the exchanges between your "townreads" Benmage and DH? You theorize that scum is not voting, then you vote like you want us to believe you aren't scum since you're acting the opposite to how you say scum is playing. BTW when you posted that, only Elsa, tclaw, Hazard, and myself hadn't voted yet. Which three of us are the scum according to your theory? You want to warn us about a quicklynch, then you put tclaw closer to the hammer for a horrible reason potentially allowing a quicklynch. You were buddying ABR by voting with him just because he's likely town.
drewoftherushes
drewoftherushes
Goon
drewoftherushes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by drewoftherushes »

Hammer was a bad idea but doesn't make dh scum. You're right scummy wasn't the right word. It WA a bad town play. Benmage and dhs exchange looks like two loud townies hurting the town by monopolizing the discussion. Of the two I suspect benmage more. I still think scum likely are holding votes. I think Elsa and tclaw are scum of those four. I put tclaw at l-2 then watched and waited to see if anyone jumped on it with the intention of unvoting if I saw a quick vote. There wasn't one even after hazards vote. This is why I suspect tclaw. Dangerous tactic maybe but were not in good shape so risks are necessary.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Unvote, vote Elsa

"tentative to drop my vote" blablabla she's scum
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

drewoftherushes wrote:I think Elsa and tclaw are scum

Yes. Yes.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

For DH :roll: :
DemonHybrid wrote:First sentence:

Sounds like you have a reallllly strong town read here...Confirmed town?

"I didn't read a fucking thing you just said as to why you think he's town!"

Simply false, as I clearly state you have a strong town read.
DemonHybrid wrote:
It's not farfetched to assume someone with an older signup date has been around the block a lot more and is a lot more experienced/game knowledgeable than someone who just joined. (Yes just joined is a huge noob...using it as a point...just make my point less extreme)

ABR and I are the most experienced/Veteran here. Both here for a couple years both active over that span...So we have seen lots of play and an evolution of play.

ANYWAYS this is a
usless side tangent
we can argue some other time.

"I brought up useless information in order to get a lynch off! Since it didn't work, I backtracked and want to pretend this didn't exist!"

What lynch am I trying to get off? Yours?? What point would I be backtracking?
DemonHybrid wrote:
Call my logic terrible, again that'll really make yours sound better . Seeing ABR flip the Bear Jew One Shot Vig Town, will do nothing to add to this game in determining scum.

"I don't know how to analyze past interactions and wagons, and I don't know how MyLo/LyLo situations work!"

Hasn't this been answered a million times...ZzzZZzzzZZzz. It is illogical for us to see ABR dead by voting no lynch. There is plenty of interactions and past wagons to analyze...we don't need a mass no lynch wagon to add to the game to suddenly break it. ARE U FOR REAL?
DemonHybrid wrote:
SOOOOOO????? You have to die first. You flip scum, tclawren goes under heavy suspicion. You don't (which won't happen, you will) Then my statement/point was moot.

"I just
completely fucking ignored
everything you had to say and just -restated the same thing-! Look at my new contribution!"

I don't understand your complaint here.. I think you might be the confused one.
DemonHybrid wrote:
Jab jab jabity jab. Flail more.

"I don't understand how the context of situations work and I also don't know how to read!"

Way to simply continue the personal attacks as my comment was quoting, ONLY a personal attack. Congrats on trying once more to spin things to make me look bad and you look good.
DemonHybrid wrote:
WOW really..you just listed a town of reasoning why he's town. Unless you're now trying to hold onto some .0001% suspicion.

"I don't know what "could be" means and how it has no relation to the amount of the preceding condition!"

Clearly I do know what it means as I am calling you out for trying to hold onto suspicion. :eek:
DemonHybrid wrote:
NOPE!. You killed the guy who thought this.

"I have no short term memory!"

:?: Where's my error?
DemonHybrid wrote:
How amazing is the information going to be gotten by seeing people vote no-lynch?

You know what gives information NOT ENDING THE DAY EARLY WITH A RUSHED HAMMER.

"Let me ignore your point by pointing out something I already did 50 times!"

Negative. I do answer it. See the first line from my quote. A no-lynch will do nothing to provide info...But thanks for only trying to focus on things to make me look bad.
DemonHybrid wrote:
Counter argument: Lets kill our most town player by giving scum a free NK on our most obvious 99.9% confirmed town player…and still be lost tomorrow down one strong town voice. Awesome.

"I don't know how power roles work and I don't realize that there's been a no kill last night!"

Not the safest thing to rely on. What arsenal does the scum team have?
DemonHybrid wrote:
ABR, Pappums votes DH. DH quickhammers. Obvious scum is obvious.

"Quick, get this quicklynch off! Let me be a hypocrite by not analyzing a goddamn thing and commanding where others' votes will go!"

I'M not analyzing?!?! No player has analyzed more than I this game.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why DH is scum Day ONE:

By post 18 he apparently has strong enough scum evidence to lynch NA1.
Myself, splitfarvle, TF, pappums, and Hazard all recognize him as a noob. As I previously illustrated with quotes in this post.

Not a single person voted NA1 for the reasons DH was. Not a single person thought NA1 was scum solely for the reasons DH did. EVERYONE Recognized NA1 a noob based on his interactions with DH.

Conclusion: DH pushed an Easy lynch on a false scum pretense.

Why DH is scum Day TWO:

DH couldn’t have a worse followup vote on tclawren.. Votes after Drew does.

Why did drew vote again?? For being the first on the wagon!?!?! WHAT?
The rest of the pappums vote was because of the vote/hammer. The hammer was meh. NA1 at that point looked bad. Pappums also pointed out in my opinion the strongest counterpoints against NA1….much stronger than DH’s.

NOW, DING DING DING, look at this GEM:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I want a show of good faith from pappum before I unvote however

Pappums votes DH, siding with me. ABR has this lingering statement….AND BEFORE ABR CAN RETURN TO THE THREAD DH HAMMERS!

I’m calling DH’s quikchammer out. Not only was it simply horrible from a town perspective. But it was MASSIVELY advantageous from a scums perspective.
-You kill a townie.
-You put the game into mylo/lylo.
---Even if you are lynched tomorrow(today) based of your quickhammer…You’ve put the game into mylo/lylo where town must lynch perfectly to win…How often does town sweep lynch in a game in lylo/mylo to pull out a win with zero scum deaths beforehand???
-You can still argue to keep yourself alive
-You end discussion WAYYY EARLY, where reads on some people…simply don’t exists.
--You ended discussion with me early. You ended a potential wagon swing onto yourself. You stopped ABR from unvoting.
-You quickhammer someone whose wagon was potentially on the verge of being derailed..and again obviously end the day.

Why DH is scum Day THREE:

-He opens with shitty defense of his hammer.
-Suggests a no lynch…
-Stick to his guns until everyone tells him how incorrect he is…then simply tries to defend that he isn’t a bad player in general.

-Popular OPINION All Game.

Seriously, it’s admiral scum aren’t busing you. So town Needs to get their shit together and off literally the most obvious scum ever.
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

drewoftherushes wrote:Hammer was a bad idea but doesn't make dh scum. You're right scummy wasn't the right word. It WA a bad town play. Benmage and dhs exchange looks like two loud townies hurting the town by monopolizing the discussion. Of the two I suspect benmage more. I still think scum likely are holding votes. I think Elsa and tclaw are scum of those four. I put tclaw at l-2 then watched and waited to see if anyone jumped on it with the intention of unvoting if I saw a quick vote. There wasn't one even after hazards vote. This is why I suspect tclaw. Dangerous tactic maybe but were not in good shape so risks are necessary.

You set a trap to see if anyone would go for a quicklynch, and leave the one player who fell for your "trap" off of your scumreads? You suspect tclaw because more votes didn't accumulate, and Elsa because she didn't vote at all, but you don't suspect Hazard for actually contributing to a quicklynch with a weakly explained vote?

Who are your firmest scumreads and why?
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Hazard with a Glove »

You guys are just stupid.
I've been lurking my ass off this entire time and you haven't done jack.
I have not yet begun to procrastinate
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Simply false, as I clearly state you have a strong town read.

Actually, you suggested that he was confirmed town to me.

What point would I be backtracking?

...the sign up date. You amnesiac.

There is plenty of interactions and past wagons to analyze.

But you don't want all available information. Okay.

I don't understand your complaint here.. I think you might be the confused one.

No, if you can't win an argument, you resort to "Well...you're scum, so there".

Way to simply continue the personal attacks as my comment was quoting, ONLY a personal attack. Congrats on trying once more to spin things to make me look bad and you look good.

Or I was commenting on how that only looked bad because it was an easily understood point and you "not understanding it" is a way to make ME look bad.

Clearly I do know what it means as I am calling you out for trying to hold onto suspicion.

Except I'm not suspicious of him. I'm just not calling him confirmed town. Derp.

Where's my error?

I posted this when I thought tclaw still didn't trust ABR. Benmage 1, DemonHybrid everything fucking else.

Not the safest thing to rely on. What arsenal does the scum team have?

Oh, I don't know, after we had a no-kill last night, you'd think that it'd be pretty fucking relevant that we have a protective role. Durr.

I'M not analyzing?!?! No player has analyzed more than I this game.

You said the same thing about CYS and look how that turned out :roll: You lost the game for town.

Not a single person voted NA1 for the reasons DH was. Not a single person thought NA1 was scum solely for the reasons DH did. EVERYONE Recognized NA1 a noob based on his interactions with DH.

tclawren.

DH couldn’t have a worse followup vote on tclawren.. Votes after Drew does.

No explanation.

’m calling DH’s quikchammer out. Not only was it simply horrible from a town perspective. But it was MASSIVELY advantageous from a scums perspective.

This is why you're a terrible player, because you don't look at both sides of the coin and realize the town motivation behind a hammer like that.

-A terrible breadcrumb
-Suddenly breaking into an Englishman character out of nowhere
-Using our old argument as evidence when he has no right to use an argument like that
-Voting me over a statement of no new information
-Holding onto his 1-shot SK bullshit

His vote on me was so fucking scummy and you are a bad player because you sit there and tunnel. And yet, not once have you mentioned Elsa, Hazard or drew.

-He opens with shitty defense of his hammer.
-Suggests a no lynch…
-Stick to his guns until everyone tells him how incorrect he is…then simply tries to defend that he isn’t a bad player in general.

It wasn't a bad defense. It's just a defense you don't want to fucking hear. And a no lynch in MyLo?
Call the fucking presses.

I defended the fact that ABR called me a bad player. I did NOT say that that wasn't a bad hammer, so shut up. I defended my reasoning for the hammer and said that it had town motivation, but the hammer itself was bad.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Welp, Benmage is a bad player, so I'm not going to listen to what he has to say. 5 dollars he resorts to "You're scum because you just are".

My vote on drew stands, because at least I'm not a tunneling chump like Ben is. Ben may or may not be scum, but I'm much more sure of one of the lurkers here.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Oh, and the reason why I'm pissed off at you is because

-I don't like arrogance
-I don't like wall posts
-I HATE when people mix the two

Just incase you were wondering about the hostility. jsyk.

You want this one.
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

Hazard with a Glove wrote:You guys are just stupid.

At least I'm smart enough to vote correctly.
VOTE: Hazard with a Glove
What was the evidence you saw against tclawren? Who else is scum and why?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

I love how you insult me in some manner that my attacks are baseless so I'll just call you scum. In the meantime all you consistently do is call me "bad". You consistently have false comments..without even breaking down last posts I can just pick on the fact that I have lingering questions on drew, and tclawren. So no I am not ignoring everyone else.
-NICE DEFLECTION.

I have scum flailing..and an apathetic town.

The CYS jab is also awesome. Real classy DH. Real classy. How mindblowing would it be if everygame was lost because of the person lynched on DAY ONE..... GEEE THANKS NINENTDO WE BLAME THIS LOSS ON YOU....geeze DH you're being a fucking dense douche.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Oh, and the reason why I'm pissed off at you is because

-I don't like arrogance
-I don't like wall posts
-I HATE when people mix the two

Just incase you were wondering about the hostility. jsyk.

You asked for the wall post.

My summary is dead on for the events of your play. And was ASKED... I get it. You're scum. You're gonna be mad. You're gonna resort to insults.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hazard with a Glove wrote:You guys are just stupid.

I.... I....

I'm fucking at a lost.

Is DH some awesome Mafia role that you want alive....

I mean?? W.t.f?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

DemonHybrid wrote:Do whatever.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Benmage wrote:I love how you insult me in some manner that my attacks are baseless so I'll just call you scum.

5 bucks! Woo!

You want this one.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:

Not exactly a resounding "no".
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Benmage wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

Not exactly a resounding "no".

Not exactly a resounding "yes" either. More like a resounding "I'm annoyed at this game".

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”