C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Exactly, fluff post that contributed zero to anything but drawing suspicion towards yourself.

A) It had relevance.
B) Because scum are the ones who love drawing suspicion towards themselves right?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Pine »

@Regfan: My vote was not random. More on that later, waiting on a response from the mod.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

C-Worl wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Exactly, fluff post that contributed zero to anything but drawing suspicion towards yourself.

A) It had relevance.
B) Because scum are the ones who love drawing suspicion towards themselves right?

Relevance? "Hey, watch me stick my dick in a toaster!" Yeah, relevant.
You tell me.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Regfan »

C-Worl wrote: 3) Because by acknowledging that the convo is stupid you identify that it's an easy place for scum to hide.

If you believe such conversation is an easy spot for mafia to hide wouldn't allowing it to continue and then assesing who took part in it be optimal?
Pine wrote: @Regfan: My vote was not random. More on that later, waiting on a response from the mod.

Yes, I know your vote wasn't random but it was still placed in a period of the game where votes didn't lead towards a lynch regardless of the intention behind them therefore I'm unsure how DH finds that to be a reasonable enough case to push towards you with.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

It was pointing out how asking what if questions is pointless. There's plenty of WIFOM we could pour into those questions and in the end it doesn't get us anywhere.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Regfan wrote:
C-Worl wrote: 3) Because by acknowledging that the convo is stupid you identify that it's an easy place for scum to hide.

If you believe such conversation is an easy spot for mafia to hide wouldn't allowing it to continue and then assesing who took part in it be optimal?

I found who I think to be scummy from it and now I'm watching them to see their connections.
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Pine »

Can we just trust me on the fact that the pecker comment was just C-Worl being his usual inane and stupid self? Believe it or not, it's a (very) mild Town tell on him, and there are more productive areas of discussion.

Regfan's points on DH, for example. I'm too close to the issue, so I'd rather hear others' opinions before I go with my gut reaction to it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Continues attacking Pine for something that's a known null-tell, random voting and asking for a lynch is essentially the definition of the RVS period.

I like your analysis, but no. RVS is not "asking for a lynch", it's "finding out enough information to start the game off proper".

Calling oneself "town" in the -first post of the game- is not a null tell. It's really really really odd.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Pine »

@DH: It was in reference to this post from the signup thread, (where my problem with chesskid started):

Pine wrote:Dude, you lied in the pregame. Add your reputation on this site in, and you're clearly a liability to whatever team you're on. So if I'm Town, it's in my best interests to get rid of you before you can be a dick and screw us over, and if I'm scum with you...well, I've already committed to it, so I'd have to follow through, now wouldn't I?

You're confusing "policy" with "I personally dislike you". Your threats are the latter, mine are the former.

Maybe that will clear it up for you. Seriously, I'm not so obvious as that when playing scum. I tend to be more careless as Town.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Continues attacking Pine for something that's a known null-tell, random voting and asking for a lynch is essentially the definition of the RVS period.

I like your analysis, but no. RVS is not "asking for a lynch", it's "finding out enough information to start the game off proper".

Calling oneself "town" in the -first post of the game- is not a null tell. It's really really really odd.

I find stating that you're town early and often to be a good idea in case there is a lie detector in the game. I've shared this belief with Pine in the past so he either agreed with it and has picked up the practice himself or he's doing it just so he can trick me into putting a town tell on him.

PS, I'm town.
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Pine »

You don't speak for me, bro. Go ahead and suggest an interpretation, but don't put words in my mouth. I didn't actually know what you meant the first time you said something about "a lie detector in the game" in our hydra thread, and I still don't. I gave my reasons for what I said, and the absent-minded thought process behind them.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Pine wrote:@DH: It was in reference to this post from the signup thread, (where my problem with chesskid started):

Pine wrote:Dude, you lied in the pregame. Add your reputation on this site in, and you're clearly a liability to whatever team you're on. So if I'm Town, it's in my best interests to get rid of you before you can be a dick and screw us over, and if I'm scum with you...well, I've already committed to it, so I'd have to follow through, now wouldn't I?

You're confusing "policy" with "I personally dislike you". Your threats are the latter, mine are the former.

Maybe that will clear it up for you. Seriously, I'm not so obvious as that when playing scum. I tend to be more careless as Town.

You pretty much stated that you'd do this 100% though, since there's no sense in claiming scum if you are scum. That's what I find weird about it.

You want this one.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I wasn't speaking for you. I was offering my POV and possible scenarios that I thought of to fit it. Way to overreact, "bro"
Show

nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:14 pm

C-Worl wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

I find stating that you're town early and often to be a good idea in case there is a lie detector in the game. I've shared this belief with Pine in the past so he either agreed with it and has picked up the practice himself or he's doing it just so he can trick me into putting a town tell on him.

PS, I'm town.

Wine, every bit of it.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Pine, basically, the main point in what I find scummy about what you did is that you gave the unneeded information that "I'm town". The fact that you voted someone who claimed miller is all secondary, but it just rings as plain
weird
to me.

You want this one.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Pine »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Pine wrote:@DH: It was in reference to this post from the signup thread, (where my problem with chesskid started):

You pretty much stated that you'd do this 100% though, since there's no sense in claiming scum if you are scum. That's what I find weird about it.

If I'd been scum, I probably would have stated a reason along the lines of "I said I would. See the sign-up thread for reasons." I tend not to over-explain as scum as much as I do as Town.

@Regfan: I did a quick reread, and DH is feeling more like overzealous Town to me. Still interested in others' thoughts though, as I'm not very good at reading people who are up in my grill.

PE: The miller claim was actually not considered at all in my vote. It's thoroughly null.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Wine, every bit of it.

I fail to understand the statement.
Show

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Regfan »

DH, ISO Pine and read all of his other posts, he's obvious town at the moment and drawing discussion around his first post isn't beneficial whatsoever. What's your thoughts on Parama and Gaoth at the moment?

Pine, I've never played with DH before though I've spectated a few of his games, arguing over semantics isn't something I've seen him do as town, however at the same time I don't believe I've ever witnessed any of his scum-games.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Well to answer Reg who asked my thoughts on chess and Pine,

chesskid3: Not much content, one-line posts, yeah.

Pine: ISO #1 he admits his vote has nothing to do with alignment or reads, bad. ISO #4, what are you waiting for a response on? Throughout his ISO, he defends C-Worl a number of times, basing it on his personal meta. Well, what about those of us who have no meta on C-W? Do our opinions and reads on him not matter because we should just trust you?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Nintendo, explain #88
Show

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Pine, I've never played with DH before though I've spectated a few of his games, arguing over semantics isn't something I've seen him do as town

Wow, then apparently you didn't look hard enough, lmao. I always get into wall post arguments about semantics.

Is Parama even in this game? Pretty sure that Para didn't say he was Parama. Yet.

However, you made good points on Gaoth (and I admit I didn't read him closely since I was too busy talking to Pine). Pine, don't hold a grudge. I'm glad that you took the miller claim into perspective, at least, and you seem to have pretty genuine motivation behind what you did now that you explained it a bit more, so

Unvote, Vote: Gaoth

Reg is right and you look bad for posting filler. 4 pages and you don't have a read yet.

You want this one.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:48 pm

C-Worl wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Wine, every bit of it.

First, you bring up the
possibility
of a lie detector. Then, you call yourself Town. What don't you understand? Like I said, calling yourself Town doesn't make you scum, but it doesn't make you Town either.

P. Edit: That's what I was just doing, actually. Here you go, C.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Nintendoaddict1

100% scum or your money back.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by C-Worl »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Wine, every bit of it.

First, you bring up the
possibility
of a lie detector. Then, you call yourself Town. What don't you understand? Like I said, calling yourself Town doesn't make you scum, but it doesn't make you Town either.

P. Edit: That's what I was just doing, actually. Here you go, C.

I don't understand how what you said in 88 matches these statements here. Does Wine mean something that I don't know about?
Show

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

he's going allalalalalalalalla
and screaming WIFOM
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”