chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

which is a pretty serious scumtell for early d1 stuff since screaming WIFOM shuts discussion down which is heavily pro-scum sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

scum or your money back
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

C-Worl wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Wine, every bit of it.

I fail to understand the statement.

First, you bring up the
possibility
of a lie detector. Then, you call yourself Town. What don't you understand? Like I said, calling yourself Town doesn't make you scum, but it doesn't make you Town either.

P. Edit: That's what I was just doing, actually. Here you go, C.

I don't understand how what you said in 88 matches these statements here. Does Wine mean something that I don't know about?

You... don't know what Wine is?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:55 pm

chesskid3 wrote:which is a pretty serious scumtell for early d1 stuff since screaming WIFOM shuts discussion down which is heavily pro-scum sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

scum or your money back

To be clear, your reason for voting me is because I brought up Wine?

If not, then, what is?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Wine is an alcoholic drink. It's also something you do when you're not getting you way. Other than those definitions, no, I don't know what Wine is.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Slaxx »

No longer reserved. Posting Filler. I must be scum. Lulz.
Last edited by Slaxx on Thu May 12, 2011 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Pine »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:Well to answer Reg who asked my thoughts on chess and Pine,

chesskid3: Not much content, one-line posts, yeah.

Pine: ISO #1 he admits his vote has nothing to do with alignment or reads, bad. ISO #4, what are you waiting for a response on? Throughout his ISO, he defends C-Worl a number of times, basing it on his personal meta. Well, what about those of us who have no meta on C-W? Do our opinions and reads on him not matter because we should just trust you?

Wow. This is almost pure badposting. Just about everything you said is out of context or exaggerated. I'll let chess defend himself from this weaksauce attack. (PE: He already did. Adroitly, I might add.)

ISO #1 he admits his vote has nothing to do with alignment or reads, bad.
- I stated my reasons. Alignment and reads (which are really the same thing) are not the only thing to base one's vote on. You could make the exact same argument of everyone who placed a random vote at the beginning, and with better effect.

ISO #4, what are you waiting for a response on?
- None of your damn business, it's communication between me and the mod.

Throughout his ISO, he defends C-Worl a number of times, basing it on his personal meta.
- I defended him on exactly one, solitary point. And not particularly vigorously.

Well, what about those of us who have no meta on C-W? Do our opinions and reads on him not matter because we should just trust you?
- Meta is a tool. If you don't have it, do research on the people you're playing with or play in more games. I've played with C-Worl more than anyone else on the site, and more than anyone else here. I'm in a hydra with him. So yeah. Unless you want to go all in and declare that we're both scum and I'm just covering for him over such a minuscule point, I'd say a little trust on this goes a long way.

Nintendo, you've coasted thus far based on the fact that you
scream
"newbie". It's wearing thin, and gross misrepresentation like this pushes my suspicion that you're actively taking advantage of this appearance.

UNVOTE: chesskid
VOTE: Nintendo
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Googled it so Wine is part of WIFOM (Wine in front of me) I always thought WIFOM was just a word for set up speculation (i was close) never bothered to actually ask what the acronym stood for.

Well now that that's clear.

My post wasn't WIFOM entirely and I agree with chesskid that the use of Wine or WIFOM most accurately shuts down discussion.

Unvote; Vote: Nintendo

At least if I'm wrong I get my money back.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Vote Count 1.02

Gorilla
: Gaoth
Scumhunter
: Talapus
Parabollocks
: Nicodemus
Regfan
: Scumhunter
NintendoAddict1 (5)
: Parabollocks, Hiraki, Chesskid3, Pine, C-worl
Gaoth (2)
: Regfan, Demonhybrid
C-worl (2)
: Gorilla, NintendoAddict1
Not Voting:
Diddin, evilpacman18, tarsonisoceot

Deadline in 13 Days, 12 Hours.
16 Alive, 9 to lynch.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Slaxx wrote:No longer reserved. Posting Filler. I must be scum. Lulz.

Vote: Slaxx

He admited to being scum.
Show

nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Well if you guys want me to claim tomorrow I will, but right now it's late and I need to get to bed.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Dude, you're 4 votes to a lynch. Why would you feel like you need to claim?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

DemonHybrid wrote:Dude, you're 4 votes to a lynch. Why would you feel like you need to claim?

God I hate this logic. Waiting until it's extremely unlikely that claiming will get you unvoted enough to save yourself is anti-wincon no matter what you're playing. I like mid-wagon claims. Gives the town enough time to react to it properly.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Pine »

evilpacman18 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Dude, you're 4 votes to a lynch. Why would you feel like you need to claim?

God I hate this logic. Waiting until it's extremely unlikely that claiming will get you unvoted enough to save yourself is anti-wincon no matter what you're playing. I like mid-wagon claims. Gives the town enough time to react to it properly.

I've never heard this point articulated before, and I find that I like it. L-1 claims are nearly futile most of the time.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Regfan »

Claiming is very situational based, in this particular situation five pages and less than 24 hours into the game claiming is idiotic though.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Hell, I do L-2 claims all the time, but L-4?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Regfan wrote:Claiming is very situational based, in this particular situation five pages and less than 24 hours into the game claiming is idiotic though.

An equally fair point. I just hate when people are like "wut u claymed nd ur not at l1? SCUMZORZ"
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by gorilla »

I think what's more significant here is the lack of a response to any of the arguments being made

yes offering to claim at L-4 in a 16 player game is strange but ignoring the arguments being made against you and not trying to defend is worse and reflects poorly on him

in fact i feel like giving him greater incentive to claim because of that

UNVOTE:
VOTE: nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:41 pm

gorilla wrote:I think what's more significant here is the lack of a response to any of the arguments being made

yes offering to claim at L-4 in a 16 player game is strange but ignoring the arguments being made against you and not trying to defend is worse and reflects poorly on him

in fact i feel like giving him greater incentive to claim because of that

UNVOTE:
VOTE: nintendoaddict1

Okay, screw insomnia.
To what lack of responses are you referring?
As for not trying to defend myself, I was trying to get to sleep.
And fine.

Blink-182 and the song is Roller Coaster. I don't have an Encore song.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

The song rocks and I buy the claim.

Unvote
Show

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by gorilla »

but you never said you were going to answer them later, you just asked if they want you to claim

it looked like giving up for no reason to me

idgi
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:50 am

Post by Parabollocks »

C-Worl wrote:The song rocks and I buy the claim.

Unvote

I agree to disagree, Nintendo has done too many things legitimately scummy just get a vote off from his claim, noting he doesn't have an encore song, he probably doesn't have any specific powers so it's safe to say i wouldn't mind a roleclaim too.

Oh and reads for everyone:

Town - Parabollocks (:P) Chesskid3, Gorilla, evilpacman18
Null - Demonhybrid (leaning scum) Diddin, tarsonisoceot, scumhunter, talapus, Gaoth, RegFan (leaning town.)
Scum - Pine, NintendoAddict1
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:51 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Add C-Worl down to the scum list too, he seemed to slip my mind.

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 1:27 am

Post by C-Worl »

Parabollocks wrote:Add C-Worl down to the scum list too, he seemed to slip my mind.

Slipped ur mind cuz I'm town. It'd be nice if there were actual reasons for ur reads, it'd go along way in me actually caring about them. That's just a tip though.
Show

Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Regfan wrote:
Parabollocks wrote:yes but this also could benefit scum, nameclaiming just causes flavor speculation and then people get off-task at the game at hand.

also, did i mention it could benefit scum?

As far as I can tell the benefits exceed the negatives greatly. I don't see much possible that scum can gain from band-claiming, if you have something you believe they would please share. The longer we delay name-claiming the more time we allow for scum to come up with their fake-claims.

it's a win lose situation, while you give scum less time to make-up name claims, you also give up an idea of the basis of flavor, if you get what i mean.

not only that, but it also outs any potential PR's, more mainstream bands or perhaps more popular bands are more likely to have special powers, unlike 'smallish' bands like..well..blink-182. (as Nintendo claimed)

and once again, it causes flavor speculation, i don't see the need to bandclaim right now at all, but i can see benefits in the future.

evilpacman18 wrote:Nameclaim should be done today but slightly later, after people have reads, so it can be done popcorn style. Easier to catch scum that way cuz otherwise the scum could wait it out and claim based on what bands have already been claimed, the type of music being used, etc.

basically this.

Also, C-Worl, to answer your question -

C-worl wrote:Since we're asking what if questions, "What if I stuck my pecker in a toaster? What would happen then?"

Seriously, the discussion seems stupid right now.

you would have more miscarriages then tim buckley.

i'm not sure what you meant by 'discussion' scumhunter was the one who asked the question, and it was obviously a joke, you taking it that blunt is retarded and scummy.

RegFan wrote:
C-worl wrote:
Since we're asking what if questions, "What if I stuck my pecker in a toaster? What would happen then?"
Seriously, the discussion seems stupid right now.

You'll need to be more specific, which posts do you believe are 'what if' questions and do you find the people asking them to be scummy due to it? Also, if you believe the discussion was 'stupid' right now why not attempt to move conversation elsewhere?

Nintendo wrote:Exactly, fluff post that contributed zero to anything but drawing suspicion towards yourself.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: C-Worl

ugh @ this. very ugh.

C-worl wrote:1) Scumhunter was asking the what if questions.
2) I don't find it scummy I just find it stupid.
3) Because by acknowledging that the convo is stupid you identify that it's an easy place for scum to hide.

1)okay, so you admit that you thought what scumhunter said was stupid but instead instigated it as a main argument.
2)scummy=/=stupid=/=VI it's the circle of derp, and clearly you keep running in circles.
3) "if we do this, the other person will do that, so we should do this instead of that so he can do this."

RegFan wrote:
C-worl wrote:
3) Because by acknowledging that the convo is stupid you identify that it's an easy place for scum to hide.
If you believe such conversation is an easy spot for mafia to hide wouldn't allowing it to continue and then assesing who took part in it be optimal?

I found who I think to be scummy from it and now I'm watching them to see their connections.

I'm not sure i understand what groundbreaking evidence you got from that, do tell.

C-worl wrote:I wasn't speaking for you. I was offering my POV and possible scenarios that I thought of to fit it. Way to overreact, "bro"

way to completely redirect, bro.

C-worl wrote:My post wasn't WIFOM entirely and I agree with chesskid that the use of Wine or WIFOM most accurately shuts down discussion.

Unvote; Vote: Nintendo

At least if I'm wrong I get my money back.

so scummy dude, so scummy.

tl;dr

the least i have got out of you is that you refuse to mandate anything relevant("why should we be asking questions? what does he mean by that? IT MUST BE A SCUMTELL")but instead 'hide' (to your definition) between people and other discussion, you have yet to make a case, post something about your reads, etc. you constantly are the middleman in everything, and i don't like middlemen.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”