Open 304 - Hard Boiled, Game Over. Was DY's Dystopia saved?

toffee
toffee
Townie
toffee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 4:47 am

Post by toffee »

nameloc1986 wrote:Toffee, your whole case against him is how you don't agree with him. You're making
assumptions
about him that IMO have no weight. I don't necessarily agree with him either, but I don't see how he's scummy for it.

Hmmm, I believe RC could speak for himself nameloc, it's not like he could be hammered anytime if I leave my vote on him atm.

RedCoyote wrote:
toffee 144 wrote:it is town job to find scum, not killing each other apart.

If your opinion is that I'm trying to lynch town, then you're incorrect. That's not my intention. My intention is to lynch scum. I just want everyone to understand that lynching a VT on D1 without any other claims, given this setup, is a satisfactory outcome.

toffee 144 wrote:Why should we be convinced w/ chesskid lynch in this case?

There's no chess "case". If I was wanting chess lynched right now, I'd be rallying y'all to the wagon. It's just a spot to keep my vote because I think, if the day ended right now, he'd be the one I'd most want lynched. I would not prefer him lynched right now (nor would I anyone).

I'm just making sure if I just read you wrong. Your answer is noted RC, it might you're possibly just town, although definitely we're on different perspective, so far your replies are fine by me, you're not dodging it at least ;)
UNVOTE: RedCoyote
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 4:52 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

Amrun wrote:Did I not tell this game I was traveling and would be sparse?

(If I didn't, I meant to, which shows how attentive I've been.)

As an answer to your question about suspects, my most concrete read as far as scum goes is nameloc.

I didn't like nameloc's attack on chesskid, which I did comment on even if I didn't say nameloc's name. And then I didn't like the whole softclaiming business... I didn't like it A LOT. I don't see anyone able to explain how that could have come from town. (Maybe DH wants to take a gander?)

I have also expressed suspicion on Deity Kabuto.

At this point, everyone else is varying degrees of null to town. I have some thoughts on some null reads, but I think observing before expressing will be more fruitful there.

Succintness is not anti-town, sss. I generally post a lot of one-liners until I have a substantial case to post. I also got "called out" on short posts in CryMeARiver's recent Open, Follow the Cop ... Or Not (see link in wiki). I was town.

Rest assured that within the next several days when I am done travelling, you will see something more subtantial.

idr if you said that, if you did, i missed it. thanks for the reads, and i know that it is not necessarily anti-town, but if people are giving little info, it can be. I want to make sure that none of the scum can sit back and lurk for most of the game. Also, for the record, I'm liking your posts right now.

not gonna vote for anyone until we get an updated vote count.
toffee
toffee
Townie
toffee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:21 am

Post by toffee »

DeityKabuto wrote:@RedCoyote

I will explain my vote, but if I did it now, than nameloc would have it way much easier.

@HeloooNewman

Also, notice how nameloc isn't posting as much, a bit scummy to me.

Unvote
Vote HellloooNewman

You sir, are fucking contradicting yourself. Earlier in the game, I had ask you TWO fucking questions, and you avoid them, and now you vote me for avoiding your fucking questions, DID I place a vote on you? No. I don't think so.

You are scum enough to me, trying to ease your way in making it not obvious that you are defending nameloc, but at the same time turning the tables to DK trying to form a bandwagon, makes me laugh.

God damnit! Can't you just re-read teh game? Your questions were silly! Especially the "hand raising" thing.
And what the hell w/ won't explaining your vote thing? Watching you bandwagoning here and there, just following the crowds, makes me worry, I think you need to re-state your scumread stance more clearly, I believe it's just not me who didn't understand what the hell you are at atm...

For now.. VOTE: Surye
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:24 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Um...toffee?

I happened read a game with Deity as player, I think this is just his style.
Furthermore, from the start of the game, I don't think Newman has contribute much about the occurring cases. Let's see... proposing a DH wagon..unvoting..saying his concern about possible future lurking, avoid voting his suspicion (does he have any I wonder...), and... errr... I think that's it! Can't really see his interest in hunting scum, which makes him added to my suspicion list after Coyote.
In conclusion, I don't think Deity's curiosity as scummy.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
toffee
toffee
Townie
toffee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:37 am

Post by toffee »

Well, it just this style of his has going too much on this game, afraid if him copying it to cover his scumplay. That's why I prefer if him stating his opinion more, coz I could be crazy if this his silly style continues. This could benefit him more too anyways, bad play is bad play.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:40 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

You realize that what you just did fits the bill of one scumbuddy having enough of the other and bussing him while avoiding placing suspicion on him at the same time?

You want this one.
toffee
toffee
Townie
toffee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:48 am

Post by toffee »

Kinda, but gotta go in a few moment, didn't care much 'bout it for now..
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:54 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

DemonHybrid wrote:...
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:05 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

So, does anyone want to lynch toffee for being the common denominator?

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I want a Surye flip to solidify my toffee read >_>
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Amrun »

Toffee just attacked someone for analyzing an attack on another player.

I'm going to join in:

I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:17 am

Post by HellloooNewman »

toffee wrote:

I will explain my vote, but if I did it now, than nameloc would have it way much easier.

@HeloooNewman

Unvote
Vote HellloooNewman

You sir, are fucking contradicting yourself. Earlier in the game, I had ask you TWO fucking questions, and you avoid them, and now you vote me for avoiding your fucking questions, DID I place a vote on you? No. I don't think so.

You are scum enough to me, trying to ease your way in making it not obvious that you are defending nameloc, but at the same time turning the tables to DK trying to form a bandwagon, makes me laugh.

God damnit! Can't you just re-read teh game? Your questions were silly! Especially the "hand raising" thing.
And what the hell w/ won't explaining your vote thing? Watching you bandwagoning here and there, just following the crowds, makes me worry, I think you need to re-state your scumread stance more clearly, I believe it's just not me who didn't understand what the hell you are at atm...

You attack DK, make it seem like you are ready to vote him......then vote Surye without a word as to why. Please explain.
Irritating Jerry since 1991
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:24 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Newman I don't like how you are voting me based on your own bias of an "activity post" bullshit.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:26 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

DeityKabuto wrote:Newman I don't like how you are voting me based on your own bias of an "activity post" bullshit.

You know, we're talking about toffee now. I know you'd like to take the attention away from her, but no.

Unvote, Vote: toffee

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:27 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Actually, I'd rather a toffee flip since toffee voted Surye and has weird connections to DK, but I'm okay with a lynch on any of the three. One flip would solidify a lot of things for the other two, so go ahead and pick.

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

can we do hider ghostclaiming btw?

If I am the hider, I will be hiding behind Surye

for eample
everyone does it
blam
hdier tracker doesnt have to claim if the hdier hides behind scums >_>
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

actually nvm forgot about the double kill downside to that
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

HellloooNewman wrote:

You attack DK, make it seem like you are ready to vote him......then vote Surye without a word as to why. Please explain.

This is a valid point. Plus the voting people over disagreements, not for scumminess. nameloc has looked somewhat better.

unvote
Vote: Toffee
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Hmm... Toffee's style of play is even weirder than mine o.O

But eh... anyone else noticing how Newman and DemonHybrid seems to be buddying up?

It's not bad, but I'm just saying, it seems like their "voice" speaks the loudest of all, really persuasive, it would be really interesting if one of them turns out to be scum. *cough*- Newman (maybe)
HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by HellloooNewman »

OMGUS -
again
. Your act is getting tired my man.
Irritating Jerry since 1991
toffee
toffee
Townie
toffee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by toffee »

Scott Brosius wrote:
HellloooNewman wrote:

This is a valid point. Plus the voting people over disagreements, not for scumminess. nameloc has looked somewhat better.

unvote
Vote: Toffee

HellloooNewman wrote:
toffee wrote:

@HeloooNewman

Unvote
Vote HellloooNewman

Lol, kinda in a hurry last night.
DH quoted me about this also I believe.
Deity's style of play I referred was his odd style in questioning people. While his votes history were quite alarming so far, I want to find out his true opinion 'bout all of his scumread and making sure if he's not just following the crowd.
While for Newman, I kinda like his recent activity. Although it's noted his last vote seems like an OMGUS vote a lot.

I voted Surye coz he's kinda dodging the question asked to him, shifting it to the strawman thing, not a very stong case, but I like my vote for now.
toffee
toffee
Townie
toffee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by toffee »

DeityKabuto wrote:Hmm... Toffee's style of play is even weirder than mine o.O

But eh... anyone else noticing how Newman and DemonHybrid seems to be buddying up?

It's not bad, but I'm just saying, it seems like their "voice" speaks the loudest of all, really persuasive, it would be really interesting if one of them turns out to be scum. *cough*- Newman (maybe)

Hmmm, I'm quite sure you were voicing Newman as town (it's post #97), why the change of heart so sudden?
What's behind the read between Newman-scum and Newman-DH buddying up?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

DK 170 wrote:@RedCoyote

Sorry, I call BS. Even if you did have an explanation, I don't suspect it will be good enough to justify all the heat it's bringing on you. Not for a D1 wagon.

---

DH 184 wrote:So, does anyone want to lynch toffee for being the common denominator?

I would not be sad to lose toffee, no. I'm absolutely game.

DH 189 wrote:You know, we're talking about toffee now. I know you'd like to take the attention away from her, but no.

It would definitely be a trip if both of these folks ended up being scum, wouldn't it?

Unvote
;
vote: toffee

---

toffee 196 wrote:Deity's style of play I referred was his odd style in questioning people. While his votes history were quite alarming so far, I want to find out his true opinion 'bout all of his scumread and making sure if he's not just following the crowd.

Could you just state for us, very clearly, whether or not you think DK is scummy? There's no reason we should have to go through all this filler unless you're giving yourself leverage to backtrack. Do you understand?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 12:58 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

toffee wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Hmm... Toffee's style of play is even weirder than mine o.O

Hmmm, I'm quite sure you were voicing Newman as town (it's post #97), why the change of heart so sudden?
What's behind the read between Newman-scum and Newman-DH buddying up?

There is a hidden essence of "peculiar" inside of his posts. I am not saying he scum, but I could very well easily see him as one. I just do not like how DemonHybrid and Newman are buddying up to scumhunt. I'm pretty sure this game does not have Masons.

Return to “Completed Open Games”