Open 306: Lovers Mafia: Empking Checkmate (OVER)

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

I see some scummy things coming from Fenchurch (like IIoA), so I might be comfortable with a Fenchurch lynch.

I find a better "scum trying to look town" vibe from C-Worl, tbh.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

chkflip wrote:I see some scummy things coming from Fenchurch (like IIoA), so I might be comfortable with a Fenchurch lynch.

I find a better "scum trying to look town" vibe from C-Worl, tbh.

Oh really? Sweet. I was afraid I was giving a townie trying to look scum vibe. Oh wait those don't exist because EVERYONE wants to look town. I'm town who looks like town because I'm town. kthxbye.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't see the point in having to reiterate it over and over again, that's all.

Explain?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

chkflip wrote:Explain?

Explain what?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Empking »

chkflip wrote:Emp, what would the difference have been in voting two as opposed to three?

Three limits the possibilities something awful.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Post by Fenchurch »

chkflip wrote:Fench, who's your scumteam pick?

I dunno. At this moment.. Empking and somebody else. But I acknowledge that it is difficult to pair Emp up, because he voted for everyone but me and Crazy on D1, and he's attacked both of us on D2.

I guess my top pick for a buddy would be C-Worl. Emp did get on the C-Worl wagon early in the game, but he got off again pretty quickly, and he gave no reasoning for the change in mind at either point.

Crazy wrote:@Fenchurch/chk - What are the odds of one of you lynching the other today?

I don't know. I was finding it hard to pin anything on chk. But then when he was scum in the last Lovers game he did a fairly good job of looking pro-town.

Actually reading back, he hasn't said much about his suspicions. He says that C-Worl is his top pick for scum now, but hasn't really said why.

I don't like lynching someone just because they fit with multiple partners - I've seen that fail more often than not. I'd prefer to lynch the scummiest player. What makes chk seem more scummy to you than Emp and C-Worl?

chkflip wrote:I see some scummy things coming from Fenchurch (like IIoA), so I might be comfortable with a Fenchurch lynch.

I don't see anything wrong with asking questions so we have more information to go on. And I have given analysis as well. I think that the way Emp is playing is scummy, and C-Worl. Both of them provide zero rational explanation for their actions, instead just insisting that the things they say are true. I think this benefits a scum player than a town one.

I'd like to hear everyone else's comments on Empking.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 1:22 am

Post by C-Worl »

Empking voted for me bc I entered the game, didn't say shit about the case on me (mod mistake caused it) and proceeded to vote for Mist while saying "Cuz I cans"

At least I believe that's why he voted for me. I never asked bc I know he wouldn't give me an actual answer.
Show

Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 2:05 am

Post by Fenchurch »

How likely do you see him as scum/town/null?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:14 am

Post by C-Worl »

Town, the reason's too sound for him to be scum. That's why I haven't questioned him since. It's not as simple as scum going for an easy target or else he would have voted me for the same reason you did. Instead he voted after my post showing that I had done something for him to think I was scum. Most people a vote with out explanation would be scum but that's Emp's MO so I went back and looked and saw what was probably his reason. Emp is more than likely a townie. As for other people.

Your reason for voting me at the beginning was stupid but I wasn't sure if you were eager scum or just stupid town. Over time I've gotten a general bad feel for you but that first thing from you was a null tell. You voting when I hinted that you might be Mist's partner seemed way scummy bc it felt like you were doing it to prove you weren't her partner and to also try and wash away all signs that you might be scum. Of course there are also townie reasons for it but I can see all actions from both sides if I want to. I just get bad feels from you.

Chk's acknowledgement that I was at L1 and his hesitance to vote was also null. It's town to not want the quick hammer but it's also scummy not to quick hammer when you know they're town and you know if you got lynched the next day that your team would automatically lose. So his not hammer was also a null tell.

Crazy's absence day one was a bad sign from him and the fact that he never voted is a definite scum vibe. Not wanting a quick lynch is one thing but that he had absolutely no votable reads D! in a game with only 5 other people is fishy. He seems like scum trying to avoid suspicion and I found that scummy. Getting sick and not being here the end of the day is understandable. Not having anything worth voting on D1 at the beginning is not bc we all gave good reasons to be voted for with in the first two pages.

Overall I feel confident that we'll lynch scum today because in my mind there's only a 1/3 chance that we don't lynch scum. Emp's town to me. I'm obviously town to me.

So out of you, Chk, and Crazy only 1 of you is town. Only reason I haven't voted is bc I don't want a quick hammer to occur if I were to choose the wrong one.
Show

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Vote count hasn't changed. Deadline is correct.

For those of you concerned about flavor, Current Time: 11:06 PM.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:22 am

Post by chkflip »

chkflip wrote:
MODSKEE: V/LA from Friday, Mar. 13 through Sunday, Mar. 15
Getting shitfaced with my bro in the woods for his birthday.

A little rushed. Just thought I'd reiterate. Thanks!
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Crazy »

I think it's Fenchurch and chk. The next most likely option is Empking/C-Worl.

Fenchurch/Empking is now very unlikely due to Post #139. So is Chk/C-Worl, due to post #140.

C-Worl gives me big "sincere town" vibes with his last post. Also, Empking and C-Worl are more direct in saying they think the other one is town, but Fenchurch/chk seem to be more wishy-washy in regards to that, even though it's clear neither of them will support a lynch of the other.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:15 am

Post by chkflip »

Classy misrep, bro. I said I
might be comfortable
with it, meaning I'll follow that lynch if I continue to see scummy things from that person.

FoS
: Crazy

*returns to V/LA... waiting for my ride >.<*
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Crazy »

That's my point. You're wishy-washy, like "Oh, Fenchurch is scummy, but hey, how about a C-Worl lynch?"

As for your statement that you
might
support a Fen lynch in the future; I don't believe you and I don't care. The only thing that matters is that you currently
are not

Can everyone please supply their top 2 scum-team picks? For instance, mine are Fenchurch/chk as #1 and Empking/C-Worl as #2
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Empking »

Fenchurch/Chk
Fenchurch/Crazy
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Crazy »

Empking, can you explain why you have a town-read on C-Worl?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Empking »

1. I like his reads
2. His play with Mist waas jocular and brave.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Fenchurch »

Crazy wrote:
Can everyone please supply their top 2 scum-team picks? For instance, mine are Fenchurch/chk as #1 and Empking/C-Worl as #2

Empking/C-Worl
Crazy/chk
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Empking wrote:Fenchurch/Chk
Fenchurch/Crazy

Emp's not scum and I'm not scum only leaves 3 others. Feeling better about Crazy being the 1 other townie, feeling more assured that Fenchurch is probscum. It's like Emp and I are on the same wave this game.
Show

Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Fenchurch »

C-Worl wrote:Most people a vote with out explanation would be scum but that's Emp's MO so I went back and looked and saw what was probably his reason.

What was the reason that you saw?

I think Emp's playstyle (forceful, no explanations) benefits him more as scum than town.

C-Worl wrote:Your reason for voting me at the beginning was stupid but I wasn't sure if you were eager scum or just stupid town.

Disagree. It could have been a good reason, but was made null by the mod's explanation.

Crazy wrote:Fenchurch/chk seem to be more wishy-washy in regards to that, even though it's clear neither of them will support a lynch of the other.

You say it's wishy-washy but I'm just being honest - I don't know the answers. :?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

Fenchurch wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Most people a vote with out explanation would be scum but that's Emp's MO so I went back and looked and saw what was probably his reason.

What was the reason that you saw?

I already answered that.

Fenchurch wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Your reason for voting me at the beginning was stupid but I wasn't sure if you were eager scum or just stupid town.

Disagree. It could have been a good reason, but was made null by the mod's explanation.

Regardless of the mod the reason would've been dumb mcdumb dumb. I could've confirmed via pm as town or scum or in a scum qt. Thus the whole thing was null from the start. So you're either eager scum or "dumb mcdumb dumb"[/quote]
Show

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 12:37 am

Post by chkflip »

Emp/C-Worl
C-Worl/Fenchurch

Fenchurch has recently jumped into scummier waters and my read of Crazy has gotten more and more town with each post, but I still think C-Worl is scummier and Emp looks a lot like he could be a coaching scumbuddy.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 12:49 am

Post by Empking »

Is everyone happy to vote?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 2:09 am

Post by C-Worl »

I am. It'll be on Fenchurch since she fits well in my scenarios. HEr being with chkflip sounds good considering chk now says he thinks I'm scummiest yet his FOS has been on Crazy and not on me.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 2:14 am

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, those who think Emp could possibly a lover with me. I was at L1 for over 7 and a half hours before Empking unvoted. Scum wouldn't risk that.
Show

Return to “Completed Open Games”