Town
ooba
Agm
DA
Seraphim
Parama
SottyRulez
DDD

Magna drops off but he's still townish based on meta. Don't think he ever voted quadz though.

Magua's townish, but I don't like his defense of quadz based on what was a fairly fucking obvious fakeclaim.

I guess NS could be town, I don't remember.

PEDIT: Welp, kay Rayfrost is town. Let's lynch Plum.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I still don't think MoI is town but it drops off because of aforementioned reasons.

Vote: Plum

I'm not sold on this but I could get behind it.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Faraday »

Who do you think bussed Quadz sera? I mean, I don't see a possible candidate apart from VP who doesn't look his usual townie self, and even that doesn't seem as likely as plum scum. The whole after the hammer thing looks very fake.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I have no doubt. I would be shocked, however, if ALL THE SCUM were defending quadz so readily when they knew he would probably hang today.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Not to mention I'm willing to bet they were trying to clear singer too. "No way would he claim to be neighbors with his own scum partner!"
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Faraday »

Seraphim wrote:Not to mention I'm willing to bet they were trying to clear singer too. "No way would he claim to be neighbors with his own scum partner!"

>_> I was actually ready to state that as fact today :oops:
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Exactly! If they couldn't stop quadz's lynch(using people like hito and SS who had some town cred), they still had practically confirmed town in SS because of quadz's claim! Way better than keeping quadz alive, no matter what abilities he had! It was win-win, until SS got shot.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Parama »

Plum lynch is crap
vote: Rayfrost

the way to go

I might type up that case soon. Maybe.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Parama »

Sera
unless you tell me these reasons
my vote's not moving
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Seraphim »

You fucking idiot. That throws everything off.

Unvote
Vote: ooba
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by ooba »

- Plum is actually a town read for me after the re-read yesterday.
- Magua - Hito links plus Magua defending Quadz Looks bad but would scum be that blatantly obvious was the thought I had (then again Hito scum was obvious too)

Will reread again with the new flips. Brb.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Seraphim »

It doesn't matter anymore. Just no one else vote him unless we're damn sure he's scum.

Unvote
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Well I’m definitely needing to re-read after that Night of flips.

Yeah I never voted for Quadz. I was wrong. I was also wrong about lazy VV but right about SS and hito were scum.

All that remains on my list from yesterday are DA, VPB and Parama.

General question to players
– Does everyone think that scum are generally benefitted more by large Faith cast than Town is? And in the case of three downed scum is it still true if so?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Do you mean faith claim or what? I don't understand the question.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

It's also worth noting that NONE of the domains have been removed with more than a third of the players gone.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Seraphim wrote:Do you mean faith claim or what? I don't understand the question.

No, I'm asking if Scum are more likely to be in a better position to take advantage of large faith casts (3 or greater) due to their coordination than Tow, generally.

And if you think that is the case do you think this still holds with 3 scum down?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Well they aren't really in a position to coordinate with one or two members left...
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Plum »

VOTE: VP Baltar

That slip still reads like a slip. Plus inquiries detailed below make him not a bad choice based on what flipped scum have said regarding other players in this game. More rereading to come/cordial discussions with the lot of you who think I'm scum or whatnot.

Parama, if you cant to confirm/deny messing with my mind.

Hmmm.

With Hito's flip, Magua interactions seem like scum buddying on obv-Town with the setup talk, makes me feel less good about the Parama thing even though early Parama behavior (and interactions with Quadz) looked damn bad, hmm

hitogoroshi wrote:
unvote, vote: Parama

Stretching crappy reasoning too far. ("Basicially just posted his role PM for us?") Also keenly aware that if Magua is lynched and I'm nk'd town is down on most of it's setup speculators in a fairly complex setup.

Timing and tone seems much more promoting-the-counterwagon-on-Town than bussing-the-other-buddy.

hitogoroshi wrote:singersinger and VV are looking bad but not Parama-bad.

Parama is, as above, prob-Town and moreso with this quote, I'm inclined to put Faraday and NS from the Townreads down as Town and put VV as Town as well because he was pitted against actual-scum Singer. Plus Singer kept seriously angling for a policy lynch of NS early over scumread of Quadz; NS looks more Town (actually Hito also gave his initial vote to NS for policy reasons but I don't recall him pursuing it seriously).

Yeah, Hito staying away from Quadz was all riding the coattails of Magua's reasoning - reads like he wanted to buddy/use the similarity of their thoughts on other things to excuse his stance on Quadz and/or shift responsibility to Magua.

Killflavors point to my theory about kills being Casts/not purely straight inherent Factional being likely.

hitogoroshi wrote:some townies: Gamma, Faraday, DDD, quadz, Magua, ooba (unless the Faith totals say otherwise)
some maybetownies: MoI, NS, plum, agm, ray

some scums: parama, VPB
some maybescums: sottyrulez, vv

Of the people Hito lists as scummish or scum, VPB seems most likely - Hito barely said anything about him until late about him, doesn't have the benefit of being paired with scum-Singer as above, and all the arguments Hito got into regarding me myself with Sotty come back feeling much more awful.

Regarding Singer's traces: No. Damn. Sorry, I'm getting a bad case of confirmation bias.

- We don't know whether scum ability to Cast/Worship fluctuates or anything based on how many members are alive. It's possible that they can actually Worship more or whatever - in which case they'd still have reduced choices and ability to coordinate. In general I'm going to guess that scum are not currently in a position where their coordination advantage-taking is going to outpace ours in general for a number of reasons.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun May 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Seraphim wrote:We love you GG. We'll string up more scum in your honor and hang their entrails from the rafters to avenge your death.

SS(especially) and hito's flip implies that they KNEW that quadz was going to hang today and were trying to salvage some town cred and clear SS. So I seriously that anyone left in the pro-quadz camp is scum, given that at 3/(4 or 5)ths was anti-quadz yesterday. I just feel like the remaining scum(s) was A. on the wagon or B. somewhere between the two camps.

Of course, it's highly possible that I'm completely wrong but given that we suddenly have three scum flips...I don't think they would put all their eggs in one basket.

I could see Plum scum.

But no one vote RayFrost for now please. Seriously. I have VERY good reasons.

You have the blessings of the sky father for this post. For the really realz.

Anyway... not buying the plum hate for the moment, but I admit to having bias based upon [redacted] caused by [redacted].

Parama, didn't you say you had a case somewhere n that head of yours? If so, eel free to, I dunno... post it sometime. In the meantime, have a healthy bowl of blatant OMGUS.
Vote: Parama
don't you feel silly now?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 12:46 am

Post by ooba »

I've now read the thread twice in the space of three days and have a pretty good grip on the game.

Strong town reads

Faraday
Magua (Refined earlier read after second run through)
- Also
Magua, were you neighbors with Hito?

Seraphim
Parama
AlGM* (Refer to NS case below)

Town reads

Plum - Vibe from posting + interactions. I would say Plum is definitely not a tiger.
DDD - Quadz case was lulzy but did not look like scum weak bussing
scottyrulez - Can't pin down to specifics but general vibe
Rayfrost - Weaker town read boosted by Sera's statement

Rest

This list follows from PoE. For and against points for each of them being scum listed at the side. I've arranged the player's in increasing order of scumminess.
VPB
- Against: Post 848 where he lists Quadz, hito and singer as scum reads
MoI
- For: Not voting Quadz
- Against: singer's attack on MoI for tunneling VV and ignoring quadz - does not seem like bussing
DA
- For: Baited the modkill on mothrax by dragging out RayFrost's "Lets not discussthe PM" post
- For: singer jumping on Kat for the hydra thing - this does look like scum on scum
- For: Quadz lists Katz as scummish as of 455

Strong scum read - NS

My strongest read - this is definitely the person who we should lynch today.
1) Scum linking AlGM and NS
Both singer and hito go out of their way to say that they would have chosen NS over mothrax. hito's push earlier in the day on AGM was weird. So was this statement by singer
OMG AGM WHEN YOU HAVE A POLICY LYNCH USE IT ON NOBODY SPECIAL. ALL. THE. TIME.
(but seriously...WUT...you're gunna have to explain that one)

My thoughts on this: singer\hito played up the "Why didn't you choose NS angle?" because they can go back and point fingers at AlGM once NS flipped scum.
2) I consider it a tell when scum go out of their way to mention someone - esp. when there is no substantial point that they are making
Quadz wrote:I want to call NS town, but... he NEVER seems town. Ffffffff. My scumpass is spinning everywhichaway on NS.

Long story short - I think NS and DA are scum.

Unvote. Vote: NS
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 12:58 am

Post by Faraday »

Eh, Hito HATES Ns as a player from the 2 games he's played with him Ooba, I know that from a few mentions of Court of the Gods on AIM. I don't know if that actually changes things, since I'm pretty sure Hito
did
say something like 'Oh there's a policy lynch' when NS inned to the game. I don't fit it weird he'd mention NS, then.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

It's worth noting that my insistence on not voting RayFrost does not come from any sort of investigation result. Just saying.

Also, ooba, I don't think that makes NS scummy...personally, it looks like they're trying to get AGM lynched which made NS look bad, not the opposite like you're claiming. I get the feeling that they're both town.

I might need to re-evaluate my reads...I'm not 100% on where to go from here.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 1:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Faraday wrote:Who do you think bussed Quadz sera? I mean, I don't see a possible candidate apart from VP who doesn't look his usual townie self, and even that doesn't seem as likely as plum scum. The whole after the hammer thing looks very fake.

lol, you fucking mad? I was pushing quadz lynch since the game started. I fucking called singer out for her avoidance of the wagon. I called hito as scum since a long time ago. I guess I have to lynch the entire team to be town. You're crazy. I like you, but you're crazy.

ooba wrote:- Magua - Hito links plus Magua defending Quadz Looks bad but would scum be that blatantly obvious was the thought I had (then again Hito scum was obvious too)

This is a major question for me too. I have a feeling quadz was something special for the scum team that they really did not want to lose. That's the only thing I can make of it. I don't like magua much this game because he really was dodging the quadz wagon and not saying much of anything yesterday. His slip bullshit was a crappy push yesterday.

Also, while I remember, seems to me like the setup could be something like 5 Tigers, 1 Tarhalindur, lots of town vigs. Just my thoughts.

Plum wrote:VOTE: VP Baltar

That slip still reads like a slip. Plus inquiries detailed below make him not a bad choice based on what flipped scum have said regarding other players in this game. More rereading to come/cordial discussions with the lot of you who think I'm scum or whatnot.

lol, good luck with that one scumbag.

ooba wrote:This list follows from PoE. For and against points for each of them being scum listed at the side. I've arranged the player's in increasing order of scumminess.
VPB
- Against: Post 848 where he lists Quadz, hito and singer as scum reads

Hrrrmm? I call three scums and that makes me scum? I don't even...
What exactly are your reasons for thinking I'm scum, because I see zero reasons there?

@Sera - Ray really looks like scum to me, especially with his parama vote now and his pretty much complete ignorance of all those scum flips. Plum-ray are the leading suspects for the remaining tigers.

vote:Plum
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 1:13 am

Post by Faraday »

Oh lol forgot:
Faraday wrote:i will sing a song for whomever vigs vv.

>_>

<_<
(ask for a song postgame and I'll sort you out, whomever you are mysterious stranger <3)

Seraphim Plum's a good vote, I think.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 1:16 am

Post by Faraday »

VP Baltar wrote:
Faraday wrote:Who do you think bussed Quadz sera? I mean, I don't see a possible candidate apart from VP who doesn't look his usual townie self, and even that doesn't seem as likely as plum scum. The whole after the hammer thing looks very fake.

lol, you fucking mad? I was pushing quadz lynch since the game started. I fucking called singer out for her avoidance of the wagon. I called hito as scum since a long time ago. I guess I have to lynch the entire team to be town. You're crazy. I like you, but you're crazy.

>_> really?

I should probs re-read hito and singer, at any rate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”