Mini 1170: Nowhereville Mafia '11- Over!

Quinnster
Quinnster
Goon
Quinnster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Quinnster »

Stay here. We are your new family. You have no needs but us. WE ACCEPT YOU'RE ONE OF US GOOBLE GOBBLE.
Little triggers, how do you do?
I've been waiting, waiting for you.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Espeonage »

When are you going to se spanish?
I'll gt you in touch with my ex roommate if you really want. He is doing his PhD in Forensic Entomology.
Countries are easy.

@ Case: All I have to say in my defence is that each vote ran its course.
Don't @ me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by PJ. »

Elfen wrote:P.S. What should i do?
1. Should I stay on here and ignore the test tomorrow??
2.Study for biology(test Friday) study for Spanish(tomorrow) oor study all the countries for tomorrow

If this is seriously a question, i think you shouldn't have hobbies.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Espeonage »

We are getting off track.

@ Panzer: You up to date yet?
Don't @ me.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Elfen »

Panzerjager wrote:
Elfen wrote:P.S. What should i do?
1. Should I stay on here and ignore the test tomorrow??
2.Study for biology(test Friday) study for Spanish(tomorrow) oor study all the countries for tomorrow

If this is seriously a question, i think you shouldn't have hobbies.

Hey, I am a procrastinator. But next year(woot sophomore) I am going to excel and go all nerd :) Well Im making all A's soo being more of a nerd and not procrastinate.

@ Esp, one I am in spanish 1 xD and the teacher sucks at teaching. A lot of people have to cheat to past the test( I have to) @_@ and yeah, the countries are easy. But The teacher will give ten dollars to any one who could name 180/194 countries, and I am hoping to try that.

BUT back on topic. While waiting on other people to post.

But I am interested to what Supreme Overload has to say about his suspicions and hopefully Kal will answer teh questions, if he does and it just doesn't fit right, Imma change my vote to him :P

@ Pan, why do you think SK is scum?? Could you put your reasoning to why he may or may not be?? just curious, also why where you late to the game?? O.o
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by charter »

What I find suspicious about The Kool:
28, the way he asks others about the two votes on Espeonage. It's like he doesn't want to make something of it unless others first give him support.
44, the logic here makes no sense at all.
50, wagons on Elfin, but only well after he first said he wanted to. Why not just vote Elfin in 34?
115, says "You're not even going to try to find scum?" to Elfin, which is hilarious because Kool hasn't tried to find scum.
156, contradiction. Says bandwagoning is scummy (which I disagree with, but isn't the point) but he said he was considering bandwagoning earlier in the game. Bonus because he wagoned Elfin himself and didn't give his own reasoning, which he also says town should do.

Then there's the blanket suspicion of how I feel The Kool is just posting to post, not to find scum. I am pretty sure if anyone goes back and rereads his posts, you will agree.

What I find suspicious about Sleepy:
The way he went WAY overboard pursuing Elfin. Really looks like scum trying to capitalize on noobtown acting scummy.
64, the scumbomb that Sleepy has dropped. When accused and voted for something, instead of defending his reasoning, he immediately points fingers at other people. Very common for scum to try and shift blame on to others rather than defend their actions. Does this again in 76.
135 and 137 is just reaching because Espeonage is calling people town and Sleepy doesn't like his reasoning. Sleepy thinks that others should find them suspicious. I do this EXACT same thing all the time as scum.

What I find suspicious about Cloudocean:
Barely posting at all. Hardly participating and not scumhunting.
83 looks like just shameless copying of Sleepy's 76, like he's just latching on to someone else's suspicions (it doesn't help that I suspect Sleepy is scum as well).
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Panzerjager wrote:I agree with this, but I'm thinking that
Vote:SleepyKrew
is the better play. Overaggressive and pounding on Elfen, who is obviously town and confused, just makes him seem like he is trying to grab an easy lynch here.

I also like LordChronos as scum over cloudocean, but I wouldn't be opposed to either.

Why do you think I'm scum exactly? Also, what do you think of Kalofer?

@Elfen

He said in the post he voted.

@charter

I see your reasoning for SK and Kool, but I think Kalofer is scummier than cloud. Kalofer is sheeping big time and doing his best to suck up to people.
I'm a talking computer.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by PJ. »

Elfen wrote: also why where you late to the game?? O.o

Panzerjager wrote:10 pages already?
Wasn't aware the game had started

Elfen wrote:
@ Pan, why do you think SK is scum?? Could you put your reasoning to why he may or may not be?? just curious

I feel he blew little things out of proportion, as well as deliberately going after you because he thought you would be an easy lynch. He got about as far as he could before people started to resist you wagon and then direnctly attacked one of your main defenders. If he truly believed you were scum, he should have kept at stringing you up, and once you flipped scum, then go after Kalofer on the premise he is your scum buddy.. SK is trying to attack him for defended you on that premise without you being scum.

If necessary, I'll do some post by post analysis.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Elfen »

charter wrote:What I find suspicious about The Kool:
28, the way he asks others about the two votes on Espeonage. It's like he doesn't want to make something of it unless others first give him support.
50, wagons on Elfin, but only well after he first said he wanted to. Why not just vote Elfin in 34?
115, says "You're not even going to try to find scum?" to Elfin, which is hilarious because Kool hasn't tried to find scum.
156, contradiction. Says bandwagoning is scummy (which I disagree with, but isn't the point) but he said he was considering bandwagoning earlier in the game. Bonus because he wagoned Elfin himself and didn't give his own reasoning, which he also says town should do.

Then there's the blanket suspicion of how I feel The Kool is just posting to post, not to find scum. I am pretty sure if anyone goes back and rereads his posts, you will agree.

What I find suspicious about Sleepy:
The way he went WAY overboard pursuing Elfin. Really looks like scum trying to capitalize on noobtown acting scummy.
64, the scumbomb that Sleepy has dropped. When accused and voted for something, instead of defending his reasoning, he immediately points fingers at other people. Very common for scum to try and shift blame on to others rather than defend their actions. Does this again in 76.
135 and 137 is just reaching because Espeonage is calling people town and Sleepy doesn't like his reasoning. Sleepy thinks that others should find them suspicious. I do this EXACT same thing all the time as scum.

What I find suspicious about Cloudocean:
Barely posting at all. Hardly participating and not scumhunting.
83 looks like just shameless copying of Sleepy's 76, like he's just latching on to someone else's suspicions (it doesn't help that I suspect Sleepy is scum as well).

Line 50) Well, what can I say, How was any of my post remotely confusing, and SK didn't even say it was confusing.
Line115) I have to agree with charter, you havent did much hunting yur self.
Line 156) True, that is a contradiction... but I can't say the same since people spotted some of mine I think.

Line64) I am not getting what you mean by this.
Line 135 and 137) I agree, he has changing his mind about me alot, one he says I may be town then scum the next, Kinda confused me.

As for CO, those are my reasons to :/ but you have me an urge to vote some one else with this evidence

Panzerjager wrote:
Elfen wrote: also why where you late to the game?? O.o

Panzerjager wrote:10 pages already?
Wasn't aware the game had started

Elfen wrote:
@ Pan, why do you think SK is scum?? Could you put your reasoning to why he may or may not be?? just curious

I feel he blew little things out of proportion, as well as deliberately going after you because he thought you would be an easy lynch. He got about as far as he could before people started to resist you wagon and then direnctly attacked one of your main defenders. If he truly believed you were scum, he should have kept at stringing you up, and once you flipped scum, then go after Kalofer on the premise he is your scum buddy.. SK is trying to attack him for defended you on that premise without you being scum.

If necessary, I'll do some post by post analysis.

Hmm, i understand now.. gosh >_> it feels like 3 people are scum, but we cant be to sure.

What are you thoughts on Kal if you don't mind posting??
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by PJ. »

LordChronos wrote:

I personally feel you have been sheeping on Sleepy, and I don't think you're vote on Kalofer is very geniune at all, seems manufactured.

I think Kalofer has a poor way of articulating is opinions but his opinions seems sound and town.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Elfen »

... SK and Kalofer are the same somewhat, teh defend me to no end but ended up suspecting me as scum when tehy said I was leaning noobtown
Dx Make up your mind people
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Espeonage »

13 player game. There are at least three mafia. And the only way there wouldn't be is if there were four in two teams of two.

So for all intensive purposes assume there are three mafias.
Don't @ me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by charter »

Elfin, you should let the people I directed those points to respond first. If they are scum, and someone responds first, you can help them out. I will answer your questions after they do/don't respond.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by PJ. »

I don't see where SK defended you, and I don't feel kalofer's vote for you is a real vote.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Elfen »

Panzerjager wrote:I don't see where SK defended you, and I don't feel kalofer's vote for you is a real vote.

Mah bad, I got confused with them two, since them two have been the most suspicions to every one else. Eh ._.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

^this is me, not having to find a replacement.

Yay!

Oh, and I guess I can give a current vote count as well! :D

Vote Count D-1 #5

(2) Elfen- cloudocean, Kalofer

(1) SleepyKrew- Panzerjager

(4) Kalofer- Supreme Overlord, SleepyKrew, Espeonage, LordChronos

(2) The Kool- CooLskins, charter

(1) Espeonage- Quinnster

(1) cloudocean- Elfen

(2) Not voting- WingDamage9001, The Kool

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is June 3rd, Midnight Central.
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: @Elfen, please stop typing words like "teh" and please attempt to have better grammar.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Panzerjager wrote:
LordChronos wrote:

I personally feel you have been sheeping on Sleepy, and I don't think you're vote on Kalofer is very geniune at all, seems manufactured.

I think Kalofer has a poor way of articulating is opinions but his opinions seems sound and town.

You find voting Elfen just cause I said so while saying Elfen is town to be a town thing to do? And voting him for doing that is manufactured?

Also, how is it possible for me to be sheeping on Sleepy about Elfen (don't see what else it could be) when I started the push against him originally?
I'm a talking computer.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Elfen »

Pan, how do you think LC is sheeping off of SK, he is like not even leaning scum he is neutral some what. He hasn't posted much to conclude a theory about him.

@LC, why did you vote Kal?? I'm looking at your post and it doesn't give much info unless this was your reason?
LordChronos wrote:Kalofer, sheeping is not pro-town. Declaring that you are gonna lay low is not a town thing to do. Not voting on the first day isn't a town thing to do. Voting someone with a vote while professing anti-bandwagon views is not a town thing to do. You see openness and honesty, I see ducking and hiding and contradictions.

I also have to agree with LC about Kal sucking up and or sheeping on that one.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by PJ. »

I don't agree with that assessment, you more called him out for using Random.org. Skinny was the first to call him out on a "contradiction"

I think Kalofer was kinda joking with post 220, you challenged him to change his vote, he did so fully intending to ruffle your feathers and see what you'd do. Instead of realizing this as intentional, you're using this as an artificial way to jump on the bandwagon, one that (possibly coincidentally) Skinny Krew started.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Panzerjager wrote:I think Kalofer was kinda joking with post 220, you challenged him to change his vote, he did so fully intending to ruffle your feathers and see what you'd do. Instead of realizing this as intentional, you're using this as an artificial way to jump on the bandwagon, one that (possibly coincidentally) Skinny Krew started.

Your argument would hold more weight if Kalofer weren't still voting Elfen.
I'm a talking computer.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by PJ. »

He's only made one serious post since he changed it. We'll see what he does.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Who is this "Skinny"?
Also, I'm willing to make a deal. We lynch Kal. Then, if I'm not NKed, we lynch me. Good?
To be clear: quack
The Kool
The Kool
Townie
The Kool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by The Kool »

Elfen wrote:
charter wrote:What I find suspicious about The Kool:

Line 50) Well, what can I say, How was any of my post remotely confusing, and SK didn't even say it was confusing.
Line115) I have to agree with charter, you havent did much hunting yur self.
Line 156) True, that is a contradiction... but I can't say the same since people spotted some of mine I think.

I shall respond by explaining some of my own reasoning and explanations I at least tried to present earlier.

28. It was early, RVS, and I stated that I knew perfectly well there was no reason for it. Note that I did not, in fact, bandwagon.
44, well I didn't actually explain that one very well. My reasoning was that I do not adding my vote to someone and possibly helping lynch them if I don't yet have reason to believe they are scum. This reasoning has since been shot down as invalid, the way things work here.
50, especially considering the above explanation, I was finally convinced that Elfin was looking scummy enough to vote for. As for the confusing bit, my brain was just hurting from trying to comprehend how intense it gets around here. I think I'm better now.
115. >.> guilty. Totally guilty there. I have not been actively trying to find scum in the way you guys have... until now!
156. Bandwagoning, in the proper sense of the word, IS scummy. Voting for someone who is already being voted for =/= bandwagoning. Also, I said I had the urge to bw. I never actually intended to. s for not giving my reasoning, I have to partly agree with cloudocean in that it seems pointless to restate reasoning that has already been said. However, it is not pointless, thus I will do so. Not that my reasoning seems valid anymore. Hence why I unvoted!

Also, I have just been posting just to post. Guilty again. I've been keeping up with things sorta, and feeling the need to maintain a presence, whether or not I am actively scumhunting.
Show
I'm totally an innocent townsperson. See? It says so right under my name!
What? It doesn't anymore? Curse you post total! *shakefist*

Beck:
I'm a hydra with myself

W/L/0

Town - 0/0/0
Mafia - 0/0/0
Other - 0/0/0
The Kool
The Kool
Townie
The Kool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by The Kool »

Now that defense is out of the way, I am finding Kal scummy right now. Since I suck at note-taking and presenting lists, I'll just try to name a few things I find scummy...

Mostly because of his whimsical voting for me back there for no reason whatsoever. The flimsy non-reason he gave wasn't even a valid one. Also his liking of bandwagons, in the scummy sense. Also his read on Elfen as newbtown, with no evidence to differentiate between that and clever mafia.

Also because I desire for there to be a lynch soon. This is and isn't a bandwagon. I have indeed presented reasoning above, which makes it, at least, less scummy than Kal's bandwagoning. He has presented some redeeming logic, but anyone can be logical, even mafia. I may go read through a few more people, but for now, I'll vote for him.
Show
I'm totally an innocent townsperson. See? It says so right under my name!
What? It doesn't anymore? Curse you post total! *shakefist*

Beck:
I'm a hydra with myself

W/L/0

Town - 0/0/0
Mafia - 0/0/0
Other - 0/0/0

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”