RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:25 am

Post by RayFrost »

MoI: You mean I thought you were town when quadz had yet to flip and I thought he was town and felt you were seeing the same thing. And now that quadz has flipped scum I have a different opinion on the matter that makes me feel slightly suspicious of you. And that I also have reason to feel you are town listed in the same post. My read of you at this time is a solid null due to the conflicting evidence for both sides.
don't you feel silly now?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:26 am

Post by ooba »

Magna's claim can be confirmed tonight - this part I mean:

2. Moderation – Any cast that takes more than 2 faith are blocked that Night.

N2 I used Moderation – my theory being that scum are more likely to have generated concentrated faith for themselves and thus were more likely to be benefited by large faith casts than Town.

I am pissed off at that action if you're town though ..
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:28 am

Post by RayFrost »

Also, I used an ability that cost four faith last night. It resolved just fine. Just caught up to the fact he's claiming to have use it last night.

Hence, MoI is lying or was RB'd by scum.

Vote: MoI
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:28 am

Post by RayFrost »

The above vote should indicate that I find the latter unlikely in comparison to the former.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:29 am

Post by RayFrost »

I won't go into more depth as to the ability I used unless people want me to.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:30 am

Post by ooba »

RayFrost wrote:Also, I used an ability that cost four faith last night. It resolved just fine. Just caught up to the fact he's claiming to have use it last night.
Likewise, I used a cast>2 last night but will get to know if it resolves only tonight ..
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:39 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

RayFrost wrote:Hence, MoI is lying or was RB'd by scum.

Vote: MoI

Anyone want to claim to have Role-blocked me last Night as Town?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:40 am

ooba wrote:Likewise, I used a cast>2 last night but will get to know if it resolves only tonight ..

Based on us sharing Balance as a Domain and my N1 and N2 Faith amounts I gambled that you wouldn't have strong enough Faith do use a big Faith ability. I understand your 'anger' but it was a calculated risk.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:45 am

Post by VP Baltar »

hint, scum wouldn't have roleblocked you Magna. You be da scumz. Good effort at a last second push against me. You die today.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:45 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

So RayFrost used an ability and it went through, but ooba had his action delayed?

So that means either 1) RayFrost was specifically roleblocked or 2) Magna is lying an his ability only targets specific people and/or groups of people.

Obviously leaning towards the latter ... what a fucking good fakeclaim, though. It's so obviously fake, but you can't help second-guess the fact that if Magna is town, we're about to hand scum-VPB 10 faith, which could be a huge swing. Given there are three scum down, though, I doubt it would be game over, soo....CHOO CHOOOOOO.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:48 am

Post by ooba »

AlmasterGM wrote:So RayFrost used an ability and it went through, but ooba had his action delayed?

So that means either 1) RayFrost was specifically roleblocked or 2) Magna is lying an his ability only targets specific people and/or groups of people.

Obviously leaning towards the latter ... what a fucking good fakeclaim, though. It's so obviously fake, but you can't help second-guess the fact that if Magna is town, we're about to hand scum-VPB 10 faith, which could be a huge swing. Given there are three scum down, though, I doubt it would be game over, soo....CHOO CHOOOOOO.

My action resultion by definition is delayed - it has nothing to do with Magna. Whether it actually happens tonight will depend on if he's telling the truth or not..

Also, the simple workaround to that is to have 2 sets of worship plans - one if Magna flips town and one if he flips scum. Obviously, in the former, VP gets nothing.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:52 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Oh, nevermind then. And good point about the worshipping.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:54 am

AlmasterGM wrote:Obviously leaning towards the latter ... what a fucking good fakeclaim, though. It's so obviously fake, but you can't help second-guess the fact that if Magna is town, we're about to hand scum-VPB 10 faith, which could be a huge swing. Given there are three scum down, though, I doubt it would be game over, soo....CHOO CHOOOOOO.

Ok .. AGM gets thrown in the scum pool also.

Because VPB is a Serial Killer and scum would have every reason to not power them up.

Meanwhile the fence-sitting on me "is obv-Fake, yet if it isn't I worry" is bad.

Also meanwhile note that AGM didn't blink an eye at VPB's claim which is so much more powerful than mine yet mine is obv-fake claim. Scum worried about their Top end powers being comprimised.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:55 am

VP Baltar wrote:hint, scum wouldn't have roleblocked you Magna. You be da scumz. Good effort at a last second push against me. You die today.

It's ok VPB - when I flip Town you are going to hang as scum. Don't fight it .. the noose is coming sooner or later for you.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »

well if you want to be derpy and think I'm the SK, that's cool. I have signed my own death warrant by claiming anyhow. I plan to be killed off by scum the same night I get my shots off, so it's no sweat off of my back.
YOUR AD HERE

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:05 am

Post by Magua »

VP Baltar wrote:Since I only need two worships for my double vig, I wouldn't mind having two v. likely town and the rest v. likely scum on my team. That way the scum are either forced to worship Solism or build more incriminating data against themselves. Thoughts?

Magua wrote:Given VPB's faith requirements + battery power, it's probably safer to put scummy people on his team (he only needs to get 2 worshippers for 2 vig shots).

=P

VPB, decide whether you'd prefer the hypothetical doc protect or the hypothetical PGO and direct Seraphim appropriately.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:2. Moderation – Any cast that takes more than 2 faith are blocked that Night.

N2 I used Moderation – my theory being that scum are more likely to have generated concentrated faith for themselves and thus were more likely to be benefited by large faith casts than Town.

I'm going to assume from your phrasing that Moderation is a global effect that affects everyone? Ie, you do not target a specific player with it?

The problem I have with your claim is that there were *four* kills last night. That requires there to be *four* kills in the game that are factional in nature, or require two faith or less. I can see two factional kills (mafia, SK). I'm having a lot more trouble seeing two kills for two faith or less.

You seem to be concentrating entirely on VPB's claim, but not thinking about how or why there'd be these four kills with your effect going off. What's your theory for all the kills?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

re: PGO - If seraphim is reasonably certain he can target me with that, I'd take it. Scum may have an unblockable kill ability or something that can pierce doc protects, but they are unlikely to risk targeting me if they think they're going to eat one in return.
YOUR AD HERE

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:08 am

Post by RayFrost »

I know for a fact mine resolved. Like 100% confirmed. It happened.

I was going to say "if anybody wants me to claim ask" but I really wanna claim what I did last night.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:09 am

Post by RayFrost »

This is the part where people say whether they think it's a good idea.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

NO, don't claim. we've had too much come out today and we may need some aces in the hole later. It's not necessary for you to claim.
YOUR AD HERE

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:16 am

Post by RayFrost »

Mmmkay then. Moving right along: go-go MoI lynch.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:16 am

Magua wrote:
I'm going to assume from your phrasing that Moderation is a global effect that affects everyone? Ie, you do not target a specific player with it?

The problem I have with your claim is that there were *four* kills last night. That requires there to be *four* kills in the game that are factional in nature, or require two faith or less. I can see two factional kills (mafia, SK). I'm having a lot more trouble seeing two kills for two faith or less.

You seem to be concentrating entirely on VPB's claim, but not thinking about how or why there'd be these four kills with your effect going off. What's your theory for all the kills?

Yes, Moderation is global. It affects everyone universally.

Yes there were four kills. We had three kills the Night before. There's a limit to the amount of speculation I can make about why there are four kills in context of my Ability usage. It's possible that there are multiple Vig casts that take 2 or less Faith. It's possible that we have a non-cast Vig out there also.

Another possibility is that I was specifically Role-blocked N2. Rayfrost, if he isn't lying, seems to support this. Not much I can say other than once I flip you know I have zero reason to lie about my actions and thus you have solid confirmation of a Scum role-blocker who likely isn't Faith driven.

As for focusing on VPB - his claim is what drove my claim so of course I'm going to focus on the aspect that I think conflict. If I was role-blocked and wrong about him being a SK so be it. I'm working with the information I have.

BTW, I'm True Neutral so no claims of blocking any other flavor of alignment (Law, Chaos, Evil, Good) are valid when assessing claims about blocking me.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

grr, now that I'm thinking of it, I could see a town player blocking MoI after his shittiness on the quadz lynch. Bleh. He might be telling the truth. Maybe we should lynch Plum today.
YOUR AD HERE

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Parama »

Whoa, it kinda looks like MoI is flailing from what I've
read
skimmed.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:29 am

Parama wrote:Whoa, it kinda looks like MoI is flailing from what I've
read
skimmed.

No, flailing is what you did D1 in regards to Magua calling you scum. Go back and look at your ISO and you'll get a good idea what flailing looks like.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”