nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:07 am

Post by nhammen »

Maxous wrote:Zepher - In this post I kinda feel he left himself a bit too much wriggling room on Silverbullet. Even though he did express suspicion of Subzero. Hmm :/

Silverbullet-251 wrote:
This is completely false. Are you really telling me that my questions to you and max are me just dancing in the air having a good ol time?

Are you attempting to say you were scumhunting me?

Silverbullet-256 wrote:What kind of shitty town are you to not want to pursue someone you think is scum unless your scum and... oh... now it makes sense.

Which is exactly what he did early game when he found a slight suspicion on Subzero and done nothing to pursue the suspicion or others.
He acted like mafia according to his own scumtell.

Posts like these always make me feel a bit uneasy. Mafia can uncommitally state this and wait to see what direction the town will go and then vote.
This vote then happened afterwards. I think Silver was on 5 at the time.

These are all good points that you bring up. This is good scumhunting, and seems to imply a town mindset.

Maxous wrote:
MrZepher wrote:I just think it's interesting how 2 suspected likely scum are currently on the Mastin wagon but
everyone else is still arguing over 50/50 scum/town

I think there are more scum pushing for a Silver/Sub lynch then other, sense-making lynches.

1) Why is Nobody Special likely scum?
2) You think at least one of Silver and Subzero is mafia? Why are'nt you voting or giving any thoughts at all on them then?
3) What "other sense-making lynches?" You stated your suspects it was Subzero and Amor. The latter being mostly gut?

Yeah. Zepher is such scum for 2 and 3. But point 1 should be obvious. Multiple people have posted cases against NS.

DeityKabuto wrote:Subzero- Read post 279, that is my reason for voting silver. The reason I say silver has some innocence within him, say 40-60% is because other people have way different reasons. Usually, people's reasons for voting someone scummy are kind of the same (meaning they did something really really scummy) or their are multiple reasons (meaning they did many scummy things). Yet, the reasoning on silver, are mumbo-jumbo, all different and jumpy jumpy, get what I'm saying?

No. That doesn't make any sense. And having multiple reasons makes him more likely to be scum, not less.

Pine wrote:Noticed something from Vote Count. Mastin and Silver cannot be scumbuddies. Mastin's meta and obsession with VCA would not allow him to be on the secondary wagon with a buddy. If/when SIlver flips scum, Mastin is confirmed Town in my eyes.

Amazing point! I hadn't noticed that! And you are quite right.
This
is how you use meta and combine it with VCA.

MrZepher wrote:Also with the Silver wiggling room thing, that was my roundabout way of saying I'm not really sure on my read.
I want to think Silver is town, yes, but there are doubts. Hence why there's room for that to change. Make sense?

It makes sense from a scum perspective yes. Did you really just say that you are intentionally leaving yourself a way out of the wagon?

silverbullet999 wrote:-Max
Are the quoted posts of me directed to me? I'll answer if you'd like but I wasn't sure.
How does scum nhammen post?

Well normally he's really lurky and barely posts in the first few days. The posts he does make are normally short as well.

I'm not saying Nhammen is town he needs to live forever and ever. But he reads as town for me for now.

Ummm... I didn't think I was making short posts in TWBB. So is this bullshit reasoning, or something else?

Amor wrote:You don't see how "I'm voting for this person but I'm not sure if they're scum or town" isn't scummy? Your whole "sheep" schtick seems designed to allow you to hop on whatever wagon will get you a lynch without having to take responsibility for it afterwards. And the mindset you're referring to is being pro-town, you should try it sometime.

Maxous wrote:Who are the scum filling Silver's wagon? DK and KOC?

Them and maybe Pine. You and Mastin are right to say that it could be bussing, but I don't really get that vibe -- it seems like if they were bussing they would be making more forceful cases for town cred. In particular I don't think DK would be doing his "I'm just following the crowd" thing if he knew Silver would flip scum.

This is goodposting. In particular, the last sentence is well thought out. This means it is either silver or DK that is scum, but not both. However, this does not kill the Sub and silver bussing argument that mastin advocates. If you assume that Sub is scum, then this does look a lot like bussing.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:09 am

Post by nhammen »

List of those I think are Scum: silver, Zepher and Deity (but not both silver and Deity, as per last post)
List of those I Suspect: Amor, KoC, NS, and mastin
List of those I think are Town: Wraith, Subzero, Pine, and Maxous

Toon could be on my Town list, but I don't think dumb town goes there unless you are fairly sure, and I'm not that sure.

The rest are null.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Pine »

^Also not Silver and mastin
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Pine »

^Hmm. Worded awkwardly. Just reminding you that Silver and mastin cannot be scum together.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:29 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

-nham
Ummm... I didn't think I was making short posts in TWBB. So is this bullshit reasoning, or something else?

Late game you made short posts and *looks back* eh you did have walls but i don't remember them (guess I just ignored them?). Since your doing exactly what you did in TWBB, are you more or less claiming scum? Also don't worry you lost the town read you had from me anyway.
... People were right it seems....
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:30 am

-Zeph
Gimme a bit to make a real post w/ vote.

Glad this happened....
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

@Silver - posts 5, 6 and 11 from his ISO.

Also:
silverbullet999 wrote:My one scum read is you,
I highly suspect Pine and Nhammen, and slightly suspect the rest of my wagon.

I also will throw Nobody Special in the highly suspect list because him being lurky as all hell is normally Nobody Special Scum though he normally does terribad posting as scum as well... and will probably eventually do so.

FLAIL FLAIL FLAIL I SUSPECT EVERYONE ON MY WAGON ALSO NS FLAILFLAIL HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS WAGON QUICKLY
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:46 am

Post by nhammen »

SubzeroSith wrote:You don't have enough reasoning to constitute a vote, but a vote not out is a vote not gathering information (I think I said this earlier to KoC). If there are scum pushing for a Silver/me lynch over better lynches, then why not use your vote to push one of those better lynches? Does. Not. Compute.

This.

Thor665 wrote:@Amor

here

Hey, Sub and Silver might be town and all, I think I'll hop onto DK, I'll also ding Mastin for setting up chain lynches but than also suggest he might be right. Go Mastin, go!

Bwuh? Yeah, I want you dead.

Maybe I should have Amor back on my scum list after all.

silverbullet999 wrote:List of those I think are Scum: Sub
List of those I Suspect: Nhammen (explained below) Pine, and slightly the rest of my wagon
List of those I think are Town: -----

So you are saying that you are suspicious of everyone on your wagon, and not suspicious of everyone not on your wagon?

silverbullet999 wrote:
why didn't you respond to the point that is the first quote in this post of mine?

Cause it's a wall and i missed it cause i skimmed it.
It's not the fact that he explains his vote that I found slightly scummy. It's that he kept basically saying "yeah this vote is slightly better than rvs etc"

Ummm... because it was? I don't get why you had a problem with this.

silverbullet999 wrote:
FALSE! He said that the fact that you were forcing him to answer pointless questions was what was scummy. Although, there is no such thing as pointless questions, so I disagree with this part of the case. But, the fact that you are twisting this like this is pretty scummy.

Incorrect sir (he loses his town read from this)
Here's the quote
"Fun fact: the questions were pretty dumb and
my answering them only points to how scummy you are. I didn't even feel them worth responding to but fine
."
Please read and reread bolded, please further read his response when I told him my thoughts on it...
"They were minute and pointless. It isn't as if I don't have enough reason to think you're scum."
There's no misinterpretation or twisting here mister.

Ummm... if you can't tell motivation from such phrases as "but fine", you really need to learn modern idioms. It was obvious (at least to me) that there was an implied "because you wont let it go" in his statement. That's what "but fine" means. SO that's what made it scummy. However, as I said before, forcing someone to answer questions isn't scummy. Dropping everything else while waiting for an answer is.

SubzeroSith wrote:I would like everyone to take a look at this post and this post. What is NS doing? Modding a new game and joining a VERY COMPLICATED theme game. What's he not doing? Playing this game. Lurking scum, good for lynching possibly tomorrow.

I see some of the points against Amor, but we've got bigger fishes to fry. I'll look at the cases against him in more detail tomorrow. Scummy, but lower on the priority list.

Agree with these two points.

silverbullet999 wrote:^Stop trying to get into things when I'm still waiting for responses... jesus^

You really need to die day 2

So now, not only can you not scumhunt while waiting for answers, but nobody else is allowed to either? How can you claim not to be scum?

MrZepher wrote:Walls of realization thanks to nhammen. You're completely right.
Well for the most part; I think you're misunderstanding a couple things, but I need to change the way I'm approaching this game.

Gimme a bit to make a real post w/ vote.

OK, well. Either this is scum trying to fit in better, in which case we can get better reads, or this is town that is about to play a higher quality game. Either way, this can only be a good thing.

silverbullet999 wrote:I also will throw Nobody Special in the highly suspect list because him being lurky as all hell is normally Nobody Special Scum though he normally does terribad posting as scum as well... and will probably eventually do so.

Deity wins some points for flip flopping me going "Eh you could be town or scum but I think town wants this so I'm gonna vote you" to then changing his opinion somewhere to "Silver is scum"

These are good points. When you get your head out of your OMGUS, you can actually think coherently. The fact that it took so long drives me to believe that this is faked, but at least it is effort.

Pine wrote:^Also not Silver and mastin

Good point. Silver's flip should give us quite a bit of information. Hmmm... well, it seems that some people believe that silver being scum would implicate mastin. However, the wagon argument is a good one, so I disagree with this.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:47 am

Post by nhammen »

I mean I disagree with the scum silver implies scum mastin, in case it wasn't clear.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:43 am

-Koc
@Silver - posts 5, 6 and 11 from his ISO.

Read them, and it's more him just saying, post better or I don't agree with this point and here's why. You don't really seem to say anything else about it so eh

FLAIL FLAIL FLAIL I SUSPECT EVERYONE ON MY WAGON ALSO NS FLAILFLAIL HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS WAGON QUICKLY

Lol way to exaggerate the word slightly, I know there's scum on my wagon, I think it's those I suspect the most but I could be wrong. I'd be willing to bet $100 that my wagon is not pure town.

I also never understood this point or why it's "justified" am I really scaring anyone with saying this? Are you scared by me saying this?

-nham
So you are saying that you are suspicious of everyone on your wagon, and not suspicious of everyone not on your wagon?

Read above

Ummm... because it was? I don't get why you had a problem with this.

He made it a point to point it out. He didn't need to, it was implied. I said this before, it was a slight suspicion that had me decide to take a closer look at him.

Ummm... if you can't tell motivation from such phrases as "but fine", you really need to learn modern idioms. It was obvious (at least to me) that there was an implied "because you wont let it go" in his statement. That's what "but fine" means. SO that's what made it scummy. However, as I said before, forcing someone to answer questions isn't scummy. Dropping everything else while waiting for an answer is.

Wtf? He responded to it agreeing with my full fledged statement. How the hell am i misrepping him when he even agrees. This is really reminding me of your case on emp (he pretends to have reasons for joining the wagon but it all really doesn't make sense if you look at it closely)...

So now, not only can you not scumhunt while waiting for answers, but nobody else is allowed to either? How can you claim not to be scum?

What does this have to do with any of what I said? MISREP MORE PLEASE! How am I saying, "NOONE ELSE SCUM HUNT!". Sub was referring to you referring to me not wanting to comment about the three comments that I said i found interesting but didn't want to comment on, (I find it odd that three people literally repeated eachother, and knight seems paranoid as all hell for one reason or another, explaining now since knight just answered).

Nham's my new number 1, sub's still there but christ these recent posts of ham's are terribad.
VOTE: nham
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Wraith »

Sorry I had to be prodded. Time flies when you're not having fun.

Anyways, I do not and will not support the silver lynch.

However, he'll probably get lynched anyways since deadline is tomorrow, so if I ever get a moment of quiet around this fucking house I'll try to do a re-read with hunting based on his flip.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:45 am

-KoC

Wait how does me suspecting NS... get rid of my wagon?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Maxous »

thor - 368 wrote:If we have a Vig (or Sk who wishes to be thought of as such) I will give sloppy kisses for a DK kill.

If somebody vigs or mislynches obvtown DK I will not be amused.
The same applies for Pine.

Pine-377 wrote: Mastin's refusal to help with Silver's inevitable lynch is major scumpoints if Silver flips Town.

I agree
Stregthened by Mastin's "I was'nt expecting that response" in the next post.

silverbullet - 382 wrote:List of those I Suspect: Nhammen (explained below) Pine, and slightly the rest of my wagon

=====[]

Toon fighter - Explain this please.
What changed your mind?

Yeah getting real bad vibes from Mastin.

RE: Lynching Nobody Special - Not really a good idea. Ask him to put the time into the game or replace out.
The problem with lynching somebody who has lurked like that is, if he flips town we gain minimal information out of his lynch and it's basically a waste.

Not sure what to make of this. :/ Emm hmm..I'll see what he says.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:17 am

Post by mastin2 »

Hey, guys?

Guess what?

I investigated Silver as innocent during the day!
Yes this is a serious claim of using a daycop ability.

Now get off that wagon, 'kay?
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Maxous »

Shit

Unvote

VOTE: Toon Fighter

Willing for Amor either.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:25 am

Post by mastin2 »

I am not willing to vote for Toon.
He's one of my surprising town-reads.

I AM willing to go on Amor, under ONE condition:

If Amor flips town, lynch Thor

If people agree, then they have my support.
Otherwise, it's still SubzeroSith for me.

Just not Silver.
My academy.
Agnigi
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Pine »

UNVOTE: Silver
VOTE: SubZeroSith
Bah. I don't have time to fully consider the ramifications of this.

I do note that this use of a claimed cop power is in
direct
contradiction to mastin's article about cops, but I find it extremely difficult to believe that he'd fakeclaim as scum. Town gambit on a strong gut read, maybe. Have to think about this. Looks like we're headed for a no-lynch.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Maxous »

Bah, fine

Unvote

VOTE: Amor

We'll talk about Toon Fighter on day 2.
I really wish this was'nt left so late :mad:
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

The fact that the day was ending fast and my vote was being useless on SubSith. I have every intention of seeing him die, though, depending on silverbullet's flip.
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

just read mastins post,
unvote, vote: subzerosith
~Toon fighter~
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:43 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Wraith wrote:Sorry I had to be prodded. Time flies when you're not having fun.

Anyways, I do not and will not support the silver lynch.

However, he'll probably get lynched anyways since deadline is tomorrow, so if I ever get a moment of quiet around this fucking house I'll try to do a re-read with hunting based on his flip.

At the moment, who are your suspects, if any?

Also, what makes you against the lynch?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:44 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Re-voting right before the deadline, are you guys sure?
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

If mastin survives tonight, I propose we lynch either him on silverbullet tomorrow. he may be pulling a gambit here and be scum with silverbullet
~Toon fighter~
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Surye »

Pine wrote:UNVOTE: Silver
Bah. I don't have time to fully consider the ramifications of this.

I do note that this use of a claimed cop power is in
direct
contradiction to mastin's article about cops, but I find it extremely difficult to believe that he'd fakeclaim as scum. Town gambit on a strong gut read, maybe. Have to think about this. Looks like we're headed for a no-lynch.

My thoughts exactly. And I expected scum on one end of the Silver/Sub exchange, so....

UNVOTE: Silver
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:49 am

Post by mastin2 »

Toon Fighter wrote:If mastin survives tonight, I propose we lynch either him on silverbullet tomorrow. he may be pulling a gambit here and be scum with silverbullet
Good Idea, I suppose. Of course, for this to be valid, we must ensure no protective roles are on me.

Any Protective Roles: Do NOT be on me OR silver tonight.

Let's see if the scum have the guts to kill me or Silver.

Trust me, I know what I'm doing.
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”