tehgood
tehgood
Townie
tehgood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:53 am

Post by tehgood »

Because he didn't claim a role untill later..?

I agreed with him about his PM - he didn't say anything about his role.

Lemme find the quote.

Secondly, why is it bad to agree with someone?

tehgood
tehgood
tehgood
Townie
tehgood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:57 am

Post by tehgood »

bigbenwd wrote:i suggest you all dont lynch me, it'll be a waste, all i was told though was i'm pro town and i have no powers, other then that, she wouldnt specify, so i dunno even lol
err... :oops:

I stand corrected.

Anyway, why is saying I am also a vanilla townie with a vague role PM bad? All I did was agree with him!

Sad thing is - I can't prove I'm pro-town. But you can't prove I'm anti-town.

There's not much else I can say to defend myself.

tehgood
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:36 am

Post by Phoebus »

I'm still not convinced but I think I'll sleep on it and see if things have changed somewhat by then. They most probably won't have.

Back in ~7 hours or so...

~Phoebus~
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:00 am

Post by Primoris »

First you say you're role description is similiar, then you say you don't have the same role as bigbenwd, then you say you are also an innocent townie. Suspicious...

Vote: tehgood
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:14 am

Post by Norinel »

End of Day Vote Count:

tehgood- 5 (Flying Dutchman, Talitha, Stewie, massive, Primoris)
Talitha- 1 (tehgood)

Not voting (3)- Darkblade, gashlycrumb, Phoebus

Tehgood makes an apathetic grab for anyone besides him, which attracts enough attention to get the town on his case. They barely give him a chance to spit out a defense, and hang him almost immediately afterward. Tehgood's last action is a shrug; aiding the town, or even living, just wasn't worth his while.

tehgood (Townie)- Lynched Day 2

It is now night, send choices. Darkblade and gashlycrumb are being prodded.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:17 am

Post by Norinel »

As I've pointed out a few other places, I'll be away next week, from December 23-27. If I can get day to start before then, it's possible things won't get delayed too much without me, but I'd rather get a temporary mod replacement.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:15 am

Post by Norinel »

Bumping this above the archived games, and stating that gashly's requesting replacement and DP will be taking over for me while I'm gone. (Edit: Which hasn't happened yet, so still send choices and stuff to me)
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:41 am

Post by Norinel »

Yoko Kurama replaces gashlycrumb.

48 hour deadline to finish off the night.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:13 am

Post by Norinel »

(Hurrah for quintuple posting!)

Night 3:

The town awakes and convenes only to discover that, for once, the night has been uneventful. Taking little time to reflect on their escape from the old Chinese saying, they get straight to work.

No deaths. It is now day, 5 to lynch.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:48 pm

Post by Talitha »

Well, no deaths is good! Lynching another townie wasn't... :shock:

I must say I'm having trouble findind someone suspicious enough to vote for now...

I'd like to hear from gashlycrumb's replacement, mainly because the mod allowed a further 48 hour deadline after the replacement was announced, which makes me suspect they might have had a night choice to make....
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:52 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Hey im in for Gashlycrumb, I'll post something of GREAT importance later on tonight.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:40 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Well after reviewing the game so far it is hard for me to believe you killed two fellow townsfolk when Phoebus is obvious scum!!! Darkblade didn't follow up on his assumptions, if anyone in this game is scum it's Phoebus, here's what I got....

Phoebus
I'm a one shot vig. You want me to substantiate my claim? Decide upon a target and give me tonight. If I fail, lynch me.
Why would you be so willing to kill a townie at night? If you ARE a one shot Vigilante you would save your shot for someone you truly suspected. When asked to role claim you should have just said one-shot vigilante don't kill a powerful town role. You didn't do that. Why? Maybe because your lying!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh but then you said this...

Phoebus
I hadn't said anything cuz I thought we'd decided that I'm not to kill anyone tonight. I do agree ofcourse killing random people will harm us but using my kill is the only way I can prove my role.
You’re obviously afraid of being found out.

Phoebus
As far as voting to please people is concerned, well if one needs to stay alive, one needs to please atleast someone does one not?
A pro-town does not vote to please they vote to take out the mafia. No one should just vote to kill because they were told to. Making friends is one thing for a townie, but if mafia can make friends with townies they don't have to worry about dying.
I am pro-town, but if I were a one shot vig I would not let others (which some of them HAVE to be MAFIA) tell me whom to kill. Simple fact is you wouldn't either if you were a vig.
Hey I want you to kill someone to prove your role! Kill Phoebus!
VOTE PHOEBUS
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:34 pm

Post by Primoris »

You have a few good points there (and it's good to see the game continueing again), but reading through the posts, Phoebus never voted for the one lynched.

That either means he's scum and wasn't drawing any attention to himself because he knew us townies would lynch someone innocent or that means he is really innocent and didn't knew who to vote for. I'm a little hestitate to vote so quickly since I was the one who lynched last townie. :oops: But Phoebus does indeed look suspicious.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:37 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Vote count, 5 to lynch, no deadline

Phoebus 1 (Yoko Kurama)

Or in other words: your replacement mod is following the thread. ;)
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 5:33 am

Post by Stewie »

You know, it does make a lot of sense, since mafia usually claim vigi (at least I would) and primoris is protecting him a lot, so if he turns up to be scum we know who to follow, but we already got a claim out of him. Since primoris is suspicious for backing him up so much (I don't believe phoebus, but if we kill him, we would kill a strong pro-town role) so I will
Vote: primoris
and hope someone hops on with me.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:27 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

Well, why not............ :)

Vote: primoris
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:54 am

Post by massive »

Well, I know no one will follow me on this one, but

vote Talitha

You are very lackadaisical this game. On day one, you picked up on a suggested "guilty" reason for someone not under the gun and stayed away from the lynch of bigbenwd. Then you picked up the same reason on day two and we put away tehgood based on it and his overacting. Now you're saying you have NO suspicious parties? I know you're smarter than to have NO suspicious parties - even if it was ME, at least I'd think you were paying attention. But you're just not working at all at this game.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:32 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

It is obvious Phoebus IS NOT VIG!!!!!!! If I'm wrong then go ahead and lynch me but after reading what I've read she's being a clever mafia (not voting for lynched) but was to gungho on her role claim.

Phoebus whats your input?????????????????????????????
You seemed to have posted alot until you made your role claim then you backed off the posts.

I don't want Phoebus to see the end of today :evil:
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:30 pm

Post by massive »

I just went and looked at the front page, and realized this is the endgame. There are 8 people left, and if you assume normal set-up, there should be three Mafia. Since there haven't been any SK kills as of yet (and NO multiple-kill nights), there's no reason to assume there is an SK at all.

If we lynch a townie today, the Mafia win tomorrow morning.

It's a near-impossible win situation, but we really need to think this through and lynch three scum in a row to win. Yikes. I think it's getting close to mass-reveal time and let's figure out who's left. What does everyone else think?

Meanwhile, everyone look at your votes and seriously re-think your suspicions. Anyone with even ONE vote could be subject to a Mafia pile-on. That being said

unvote Talitha
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:16 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Your absolutly right massive. But my vote still stays....
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:44 pm

Post by Talitha »

massive's criticism of me is true I guess. Yes I'm being lazy in this game right now. I've been quite sick lately and still am. The only game I have even vaguely worked in lately was a newbie game, and in that one I actually
was
scum.

I think massive is also right that we don't want a quick lynch today. I'd like to take some time to read over the thread when I'm feeling better.

Was Breakdown pro-town? I wasn't sure about that. If he was then yeah, we're not doing so good here.

And what do we think of Phoebus' vig claim now? (I know, lazy lazy). Well, I know what Yoko Kurama thinks but I'd like to hear more opinions.

I'm not sure what to think about Primoris... can we be sure that if Pheobus is scum then Primoris is too? Just seems a little dangerous to assume at this stage of the game.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:04 am

Post by Primoris »

I'm not backing up Phoebus! I'm hestitating because I don't want to lynch another pro-town player.

I assumed Breakdown was our SK. But that was just a guess.

8 players left. Of those 8, there are 5 pro-town roles. 3 Townies have already died, so there is 1 townie left, a cop, a vigilante (possibly), a doc (possibly) and what else?

Now, to end the connection between me and Phoebus: I'm just a townie, I have no special powers at all. Can any of you verify that? Unfortunately not, you have to believe me. But will you after I have been so suspicious, according to you? Think not. I could vote for him now, to prove my innocense but he already has 1 vote, if I add a vote now, like massive pointed out, the Mafia will very likely jump on him and take him out and then there is no way back.

Does that mean I don't think he's evil? No, after Yoko Kurama's post I have some very strong suspicions regarding him, but I'm not sure enough.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:33 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I've thought it over and I'm hoping this is the right thing to do. I am the cop. Phoebus- Mafia That was my last night choice. Gashly chose big ben and massive the first two nights both showed up pro town. The only thing about that is massive could still have a godfather position. Doc I may need some help!!!
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:45 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Oh ya I had a question what was with Breakdown the outsider??????
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:32 am

Post by Darkblade »

Killing Phoebus is fine with me :D

Vote: Phoebus
For Yoko's reasons and the reasons I gave before
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”