Open 304 - Hard Boiled, Game Over. Was DY's Dystopia saved?

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

~~My Case on HellloooNewman~~

I have been waiting a while, but now it all adds up.

Straightforward reasons:

- At the start of the game you were not posting as much as if you didn't not see where you as a scum could fit into the game, also how you did not place a vote in the RVS, is a bit suspicious.
- Secondly, when you started posting, I consider them "activity posts", you didn't contribute much, yet you made is seem as if you were actually doing something, yet when it was my turn, you took the opportunity of my "style" which has some natural scumminess in it to persuade the majority to vote me, now what do you think about my claim? Once I flip Vanilla Townie, I would say that it is mostly your fault for you losing one Townie, since every Townie has an opinion and can help cast away the scum.
- Also, notice how you and DemonHybrid since the start of the game, never had any conflicts with each other, it's like you guys have some sort of "alliance" going on.
- Proof of this allianceship. When I had ask you earlier in the game if you have any suspects, you could have
SIMPLY
said NO, yet you refused and said my question was dumb. Then DemonHybrid made a statement, siding your opinion which in other terms, means he defend you. Also, why I don't trust you nor DemonHybrid not one bit.
- You and DemonHybrid continue to be the "main voices" or the people who speak for the Town, and everyone sides with you, I can see behind your fake towniness.
- Also regarding the "activity post" thing, everyone look at all the pages in the game one by one, as you notice, Newman, only has about 1-2 posts per page, and 0 in some. That is activity posting or false-scumhunting, making people think he is actually doing something. Scum for you, right there.
- Alll in all, DemonHybrid is doing a better job appearing Townie than Newman, Demon is more better at scumhunting, whereas Newman is just a fake. Do and ISO on them, and you will notice "something".
- Also, I hate your bad attitude of posting, like really? It's like you are trying to bully over the internet.
- I can easily see you and DemonHybrid as scum buddies.

Bro, there are plenty more reasons of you being scummy.

*Newman, explain yourself. OH that's right! Scum don't like explaining previous actions. TRAP!

After reading this case, gather your own opinions, stop trying to please people, and care what others think about you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

tsk tsk amrun
he's already obviously going to flip town

I know as scum you don't want to appear to doubt your own wagons until post-flip that way you look like a poor confused townie

but my god have a little respect for the dead here
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:33 am

Post by HellloooNewman »

DeityKabuto wrote:~~My Case on HellloooNewman~~

Straightforward reasons:

- At the start of the game you were not posting as much as if you didn't not see where you as a scum could fit into the game, also how you did not place a vote in the RVS, is a bit suspicious.
- Secondly, when you started posting, I consider them "activity posts", you didn't contribute much, yet you made is seem as if you were actually doing something, yet when it was my turn, you took the opportunity of my "style" which has some natural scumminess in it to persuade the majority to vote me, now what do you think about my claim? Once I flip Vanilla Townie, I would say that it is mostly your fault for you losing one Townie, since every Townie has an opinion and can help cast away the scum.
- Also, notice how you and DemonHybrid since the start of the game, never had any conflicts with each other, it's like you guys have some sort of "alliance" going on.
- Proof of this allianceship. When I had ask you earlier in the game if you have any suspects, you could have
SIMPLY
said NO, yet you refused and said my question was dumb. Then DemonHybrid made a statement, siding your opinion which in other terms, means he defend you. Also, why I don't trust you nor DemonHybrid not one bit.
- You and DemonHybrid continue to be the "main voices" or the people who speak for the Town, and everyone sides with you, I can see behind your fake towniness.
- Also regarding the "activity post" thing, everyone look at all the pages in the game one by one, as you notice, Newman, only has about 1-2 posts per page, and 0 in some. That is activity posting or false-scumhunting, making people think he is actually doing something. Scum for you, right there.
- Alll in all, DemonHybrid is doing a better job appearing Townie than Newman, Demon is more better at scumhunting, whereas Newman is just a fake. Do and ISO on them, and you will notice "something".
- Also, I hate your bad attitude of posting, like really? It's like you are trying to bully over the internet.

*Newman, explain yourself. OH that's right! Scum don't like explaining previous actions. TRAP!

After reading this case, gather your own opinions, stop trying to please people, and care what others think about you.

I will go over this step by step.

1- I'll come back to this one momentarily.
2- Activity posts? I've called you out on your scummyness all day. If indeed you turn out to be a VT, then you have played one of the worst town games in history. Also, 6 others voted for you being scum; quit bitching about me.
3- I've had little conflict with Amrun, Smashbro, Surye, Toffee, ChessKid...are we all scum? That's a pretty big scum squad.
4- Your questions (that put you in this position) WERE stupid. And I DID answer them. Regarding Demon, I have no control over other players. As far as I am concerned, if he agrees with me, he is a smart fellow.
5- Ahhh here we go. I am a "main voice"? I thought I wasn't posting much (see #1) and that they were activity posts. Contradict much?
6- Contradicting yourself again. Which is it? Am I a main voice, or am I not posting much?
7- I actually agree with something you said!!! Demon does indeed appear town. However I am not sure what this "something" you allude to is. I would think that when you are posting a case on me, you'd post all your info, rather than be mysterious.
8- Bully? Bad attitude? Grow up.
9- Can't speak for Demon (although I think he is town so far), but you are wrong about me. I'm town bro. Sorry.

Did I fall into your "trap" or did I blow you out of the water? Again.

Scum.
Irritating Jerry since 1991
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:29 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

HellloooNewman wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:~~My Case on HellloooNewman~~

Straightforward reasons:

SIMPLY

I will go over this step by step.

1- I'll come back to this one momentarily.
2- Activity posts? I've called you out on your scummyness all day. If indeed you turn out to be a VT, then you have played one of the worst town games in history. Also, 6 others voted for you being scum; quit bitching about me.
3- I've had little conflict with Amrun, Smashbro, Surye, Toffee, ChessKid...are we all scum? That's a pretty big scum squad.
4- Your questions (that put you in this position) WERE stupid. And I DID answer them. Regarding Demon, I have no control over other players. As far as I am concerned, if he agrees with me, he is a smart fellow.
5- Ahhh here we go. I am a "main voice"? I thought I wasn't posting much (see #1) and that they were activity posts. Contradict much?
6- Contradicting yourself again. Which is it? Am I a main voice, or am I not posting much?
7- I actually agree with something you said!!! Demon does indeed appear town. However I am not sure what this "something" you allude to is. I would think that when you are posting a case on me, you'd post all your info, rather than be mysterious.
8- Bully? Bad attitude? Grow up.
9- Can't speak for Demon (although I think he is town so far), but you are wrong about me. I'm town bro. Sorry.

Did I fall into your "trap" or did I blow you out of the water? Again.

Scum.

I will go over this step by step same as how you did.

1. You better come back to this momentarily, scum. It doesn't take a townie that long to note of his previous actions in the game.
2. Stop trying to take the case off of you, this statement was about you, yet you are trying to drag the attention towards me.
3. No, but I've noticed the thing about you and DemonHybrid appearing to be "buddy buddy", and I'm sure plenty of others are seeing the connection amongst you two, so don't try to lie.
4. You answered them, several pages afterwards. Why? Because you asked me a "stupid" question and I said "why should I answer if you haven't answered my question. WHEN you simply could have said "No, I have no suspects atm". Yet, you refused to answer my questions the first time.
5. You and DemonHybrid together are the "main voice".
6. You are doing "activity posts" but now that someone has a case on you, you are getting more defense, and your pattern of posting should differ.
7. That's my mind process, sorry for not going in-depth.
8. There you go again, "bullying attitude of yours".
9. Then start acting like one, I am a VT, and most townies tend to feel very offended when they are falsely-accused. You are the "main" driver of my case, which is why I suspect you.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

ITT: Deity Kabuto admits to OMGUS.

DK, do you really think two people buddying up in a game are likely to bth be scum?

Your case is bad, but it's effort. Why did it take a hammer to get that from you? If you were town, the point is to avoid a lynch and lynch scum - annd even if you are town, there will be good that comes from your wagon. That's why townies don't usually get "offended" at wagons on them; that's more of a scum trait.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I PM'd the Mod. He was just online Monday according to his profile, so he should be coming back soon...
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

I got frustrated and posted something about it in the open game thread. >.>
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Amrun wrote:ITT: Deity Kabuto admits to OMGUS.

DK, do you really think two people buddying up in a game are likely to bth be scum?

Your case is bad, but it's effort. Why did it take a hammer to get that from you? If you were town, the point is to avoid a lynch and lynch scum - annd even if you are town, there will be good that comes from your wagon. That's why townies don't usually get "offended" at wagons on them; that's more of a scum trait.

Explain what good will come of a Townie's lynch. That's the cover that most people use in a game, now tell me, what "good" will come out of it, Now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I just heard the mod has not been around for a week. I checked his status and sure enough he hasn't posted on MS since the 12th.
I did not get the info for this game from him. I can take over as mod. Please send me a PM with your role information.

vote count incoming!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Votecount:

smashbro_of_the_SSS [0] -
toffee [1] - Scott Brosius
don_johnson [0] -
DemonHybrid [0]
Surye [1] - chesskid3
RedCoyote [1] -
chesskid3 [0] -
Amrun [0] -
Scott Brosius [0] -
nameloc1986 [0] - Surye
DeityKabuto [7) - nameloc1986, toffee, RedCoyote, DemonHybrid, Amrun, don_johnson, Newman
HellloooNewman [1] - DeityKabuto,

not voting: smashbro_of_the_SSS

A deadline has been set for May 20th at 0400 hours

Mod: Can you please be more lenient with accepting votes for the aforementioned reason?

I don't care if you use demon or dk (deitykabuto)

Also I will look in the Open Thread Queue to see if any mod wishes to take over. It would be more fair. Till I find someone to replace, just send me your role PM.
Thanks!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Amrun »

You have five names listed for dk, but 4 votes.

Thanks so much for your time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 7:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

whath appened to he had 7 votes and was already hammered?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Amrun »

Whoever counted was wrong, I guess.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

whatever
wagon off pleaes he was pretty obviously town from that
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:05 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote

He's very unmotivated and lazy. But he did give off a few town tells. Just remind me never to be in another game with him if he does turn up town, because up until that exchange with Newman, he was awful.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

SURYE WAGON?

Y/YES/FUCK YES ?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Amrun »

UNVOTE: Deity Kabuto

VOTE: toffee

Toffee is the money wagon.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by HellloooNewman »

Not sure how my vote ended up on Demon, but whatever.

Unvote

So are we after Surye or Toffee?
Irritating Jerry since 1991
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I apparently missed 2 votes in my rush to get out of the house this morning.

DK was lynched. Please hold for death scene.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:12 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Hi, y’all, I’m really sorry that your original mod went AWOL. I’m your new substitute mod, so no throwing spitballs or changing the assigned seating chart on me. Moral of the story—get a backup mod for the games you run, otherwise you get stuck with me. :)

The ruleset from the OP remains intact, with the following changes:

-Votes must be in either bold or vote-tags to be counted. Full player names are not required. Unvoting is not required. However, if I ask you to clarify a vote, it will not be added to the official votecount until it is clarified to my satisfaction.

-If you are prodded, you have 48 hours to respond before I begin searching for a replacement (I didn't see a deadline for prod responses in the OP, but if I missed it, let me know).

-There will be no minimum length of twilight.

-All deadlines will be based on Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-8 +1)

-Flavor is flavor. It is there to entertain me and hopefully you (but mostly me). Do us all a favor and don’t read anything into it.

-Nights are currently set at 72 hours per the OP, but if the game unanimously requests it, I am happy to shorten Nights to 48 hours. PM me your preference.

I otherwise plan on continuing the rest of AD’s rules, including using blue as my color.

Finally, nameloc1986 has requested replacement. Night One will not end until one is found.

Stay tuned for deathscene and DeityKabuto’s flip!
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:29 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

I have no idea what just happened. It seriously was supposed to be just another day at the office. I was minding my own business, pining away for Jennifer Aniston and playing Tetris while pretending to work on my TPS reports.

Then my eighth different boss,
Bill Lumberg
Farside22 stopped by, and after asking me what was happening, told me that I needed to come in this weekend, because apparently, the office had lost AdumbroDeus, and we, in
Bill’s
Farside’s words, “sorta needed to play catch-up.”

Now, I am told that one of my colleagues, Peter Gibbons, was put in this exact situation, and he just got hypnotized and felt better. I, on the other hand, was handed a coach-class ticket to this ramblin’ little town, where I’ve been asked to oversee a lynch mob bent on ridding themselves of three unknown evildoers in their midst.

I guess this is what the world will look like if I don’t do my part in preventing the Y2K crash.

By the time I arrived at the scene, the town had already strung up its first target, a hapless fellow I am told was named
Michael Bolton
DeityKabuto. I showed up on the scene just in time to hear his neck snap as he was pushed off the gallows by seven different people.

I jumped at the noise, and realized from the sound my feet made against the ground that I was standing on a piece of paper. I picked it up, read it, and realized that my arrival was so belated that the murderers hidden within the town had had enough time to scrawl this taunting clue to the town:

You were told: “Seek, and you will find…”
…the scum, to whom this town is blind
You must now know your task is a grind
For you’ve just lynched one of your own kind

DeityKabuto,
Vanilla Townsperson,
was lynched Day One.

It is now Night One. Players with access to QTs may now use them. Any and all night actions are due to me via PM by 7:30 am Pacific Daylight Time on Sunday, May 22.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

zMuffinMan replaces nameloc1986. Thanks, muffinman! Day Two will begin at 7:30 am PDT on Monday, May 23--this gives muffinman 36 hours to catch up and submit any night actions he may or may not have.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:34 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Wake up in the morning feeling like P-Did—no, that’s not right.

Well, maybe some of you do feel like P-Diddy at the moment. But you’re probably more interested right now in figuring out who has gone to be with Tupac and Biggie instead.

I woke up in my super-deluxe Motel 6 room (where they don’t leave the light on for you) after a particularly nightmarish dream wondering why we had to settle on killing everyone through mob justice rather than, say, sending the people we thought were scum to a Federal Pound-Me-In-The-Ass Prison. But I’m pretty sure it was this kind of thinking that got me sent out to this small, Podunk (strike) proud little town to begin with, worried that a shadowy evildoer will arrive with a bullet that has my name on it. I probably shouldn’t have come here unarmed, but what was I going to do, arriving here straight from work? Take my stapler?

A knock on my door brought me out of my reverie. When I went to the door, there was nobody there, but taped to the door, I found yet another note. It read:

Each night, more of you will face death by gun
Tonight, it was DH, who’d hide but could not run
But also Surye, the town’s most learned one
As well as Chesskid, for whom we have no pun
(as ”Princeton’s Pride” is not a monosyllabic word that rhymes with ‘un’)
So now prepare to resume the fun
For with the deathly dark now facing sun
And our night’s bloody work finally done
Hard Boiled: Day Two has now begun

DemonHybrid,
Town-Aligned Hider
was shot Night One.

Surye,
Town-Aligned Psychologist
, w
as shot Night One.

Chesskid3,
Vanilla Townsperson
was shot Night One.

It is now Day Two. The deadline is 7:30 am PDT, Saturday, June 4. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch, and 4 to no-lynch.
Last edited by DarthYoshi on Tue May 24, 2011 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Amrun »

Wait... scum killed chesskid? Surye was a likely mislynch, so that was probably vig. Scum killed chesskid, when his scumdar was leading him astray?!

Hider Tracker, claim in your first post. We really need your result.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 10:08 am

Post by don_johnson »

ain't that a shit pickle?

i would argue against the claim, but with the hider dead, hider tracker is confirmed town, no? although i still think it may be wise for ht to lay low unless they have a scum result. what does everyone think?

smashbro_of_the_SSS
toffee
don_johnson
RedCoyote
Amrun
Scott Brosius
nameloc1986
HellloooNewman

8 players. 3 scum. i'll go toffee, nameloc, newman. maybe coyote instead of newman.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Open Games”