Mini 1170: Nowhereville Mafia '11- Over!

kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

Hi everyone. Gonna read over D1, I'll get back shortly.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by earworm »

Hey, I'm replacing Quinster. Read and post later tonight. Peace.
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Panzerjager wrote:I think Charter is the townest person here, so you're not gonna have my support on a charter wagon. At this point, a charter wagon would be anti town, we have three main suspects that stand above and beyond anyone else, and it's not even that close. They all will give substantial info about each other(and others) when they die. Trying to lynch anyone else right now is just flat non-productive. That's why I've entirely laid off you because I feel getting someone that isn't Kal, Kool, or Quinn is just plain wrong.

Would you still please read my exchange with him before he went V/LA? Also, what makes him the towniest? It's say hydraguy is the town leader and will be VERY sad/angry if he/they turn(s) out scum. Grammar with a hydra is so difficult :(

As for me, the lynches I'm okay with (in order) are:
1. Kalofer
2. charter
3. Espeonage
4. Elfen
To be clear: quack
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by CooLskins »

Elfen wrote:Oops, sorry, I was going by number on the the quote @_@

12)Kal- Well, what can I say here, from a 1-10 (1 being town 10 being scum) I say he is like a 7.5, basically following a person I don't even understand @_@

and oops, why did I put that for 5?

5) I meant to say... he is a 6, He hasn't posted much, nor tried many things, but I am still curious to why he thinks I am suspicious.

Sorry, for the late post.. a Tornado watch where I live >_> and my grandparents where like.. "Get off the computer in case the computer shuts down and won't mess it up" >_> so yeah, That's why i have been on and off. and excessive reading >_> (♥ being a nerd)

@SK, I shall do that tomorrow.. I gotta study for bio test thats tomorrow, and I am makign like a 76-85 and If I do not make a 94-100 on this test, I'm fucked, I get grounded if I get a B

Okay, if Kal is your number one scum read, then why did you basically copy all of his reads?
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Sick and miserable with a cold and awful allergies, trying to keep up reading wise but don't have energy to get a meaningul post together. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.
I'm a talking computer.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by earworm »

Hey everyone I'm still rereading, but I said I would post before I went to bed so here it is. All of this is based on in depth reading to Post #125 and a quick skim through the rest. Will finish reading tomorrow.

I like Espeopnage so far. He has far too many townreads to be mafia in my mind. That really puts mafia in a bind in later stages of gameplay. I also think Elfen is town. His tone is very open and honest.

I don't like Cloud. His play has been opportunistic and lurkish (especially post #83 where he steals SK's suspects). I also have preliminary scummish reads from SK (setting up lynches in Post #133) and Kool (Odd vote on Elfen in Post #50)
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Kalofer »

Elfen wrote:
charter wrote:

Supreme Overlord wrote:

Elfen and cloudocean, just off the top of your head, who (2-3 people) strikes you as scummiest?

So far, SK, and quin

somewhat leaning scum but not there yet, kool kal

So wait, your answer to the question who you find scummiest, is Sleepy and Quinnster. Then Sleepy says you say I'm your scum read and encourages you to vote for me and you vote for me because you have "nothing to loose" (whatever that means). See these are the reasons why I still find you somewhat suspicious and why I would support your lynch, even though I still think you're town-ish. Also, on an unrelated note where are you from?
Praemonitus, Praemunitus.

Trying to perfect the art of not giving a ****
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Kalofer »

dammit, messed up the quotes

cloudocean
cloudocean
Goon
cloudocean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by cloudocean »

@earthworm

I guess I'm sorry the logic made sense...?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'd be willing to bet that Quinnster replaced out because he was caught scum, this happens quite often. Sorry earworm, but your predecessor has screwed you. Earworm can't answer for things that quinnster's done and the replacement has effectively left us in a situation where the correct play is to lynch earworm.

@Elfen, also curious why you copied all of kalofer's reads, and why am I neutral "plain and simple"
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by PJ. »

SleepyKrew wrote:Would you still please read my exchange with him before he went V/LA? Also, what makes him the towniest? It's say hydraguy is the town leader and will be VERY sad/angry if he/they turn(s) out scum. Grammar with a hydra is so difficult :(

I have read the exchange, and I have played 4-5 games with charter, I can get a feel for him and his read's happen to be very similar to mine and we are on similar lines of thought.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:28 am

Post by Elfen »

@ Kal. From texas?? Why

@Pan, simple, you have not gave me anything to count you to scum lean.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:29 am

Post by Elfen »

Also, I am heading to school now soo I will read up during P.E (6:30 now, P.E is like 8:45)
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Kalofer »

Just asking, the tornado alarm got me interested.

earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:52 am

Post by earworm »

OK, I've finished reading. I can't defend Quinnster's actions, so I won't. They were terrible and nothing I can say can make them look better.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kool
He's my number one choice for scum right now.

Reasons:
I really,
really
don't like Post #50. It reads like a maf that's trying to stay low and appease the town at large, while also being opportunistic. Also, the fact that he posts 3 times in between this post and the post of Elfen's in question is highly suspicious.

He has consistently provided no information to the town about his reads. At least people like Espeonage are townhunting. Kool is doing no scum or townhunting. Sure he might say he is but if you look at the very few reads he has, he's just regurgitating other people's ideas completely. Example: Post 274 is pretty much the same as Supreme Overlord's Post #201. Basically he's done a lot of nothing the whole game.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:08 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Kalofer wrote:So wait, your answer to the question who you find scummiest, is Sleepy and Quinnster. Then Sleepy says you say I'm your scum read and encourages you to vote for me and you vote for me because you have "nothing to loose" (whatever that means). See these are the reasons why I still find you somewhat suspicious and why I would support your lynch, even though I still think you're town-ish. Also, on an unrelated note where are you from?

Did you read the part he said that he was typing as he went along, and said that he would be changing his reads throughout? And at the end, you were his strongest scumread. Isn't it scummy to splice quotes like this?
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Kalofer »

*sigh* well at least he's being consistent with his inconsistencies. And yes splicing quotes is extremely scummy who would ever do such a thing...oh waiiit a minute you're referring to me there aren't you? Well, you caught me sleepy, you caught me, the way I spliced those quotes up really put the final nail in my coffin.

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Espeonage »

V/LA for the rest of the weekend.
Don't @ me.
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 2:27 am

Post by CooLskins »

Panzerjager wrote:I'd be willing to bet that Quinnster replaced out because he was caught scum, this happens quite often. Sorry earworm, but your predecessor has screwed you. Earworm can't answer for things that quinnster's done and the replacement has effectively left us in a situation where the correct play is to lynch earworm.

@Elfen, also curious why you copied all of kalofer's reads, and why am I neutral "plain and simple"

I have actually been thinking the exact same thing. Quinsters actions would be grounds for a d-1 lynch in any other game. That is why (unless my partner has changed it) my vote is on quin/ear right now. This actually brings up an interesting situation: Is replacing out after making a scummy post a scum behavior? I personally think that it is.

I have to go shortly but will be back, but just in case I get held up here are some of my reads:
Elf=town
kool=scummy
And I'm currently finding kal's recent posts to be more town driven then before, so he has upgraded to net/slightly scummy

sorry for the lack of content in this post but hopefully more later.
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Kalofer »

Supreme, why is it that after I started saying that elfen is town you immediately started pelting me with all these different questions and then tried to make me look like scum by turning my answers back at me, but when Sleepy said Kool was town there was no such response?

Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Elfen »

Well, Kal really wasn't suspicios of me, and my vote really shouldn't ,matter much right now. SK, you have playing agressive, sure peacemakers are usually scum, but also agressive players, you have been pelting other people with questions, but i may be wrong so imma read uo on that. But its hard to explain what i am thinking right now. but kal wasn't that suspicious. Only that he was kind of following esp >_> but i really don't know. I am still learning to read carefully, and Kal has been giving me townish/scumish vibes so pratically null tell with a slight off balance to the scum side, but To me SK is a little more suspicious.

unvote
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:15 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

I understand the argument on Quin. Mostly. Though I disagree, he did indeed act scummy. However, this replacement logic is fucking bullshit. Did any of you guys actually consider doing a little research? Quin has also replaced out of his other game, and his past post in general was four or five days ago.
I'm going to reread to see who first suggested replacing as a scumtell, and who advocated it.
cloudocean
cloudocean
Goon
cloudocean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:15 am

Post by cloudocean »

@sleepykrew

If you acknowledge his questionable actions, why do you disagree with the argument on Quinn [excluding the replacement logic - which I also don't buy]?
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:10 am

Post by CooLskins »

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner:

Supreme Overlord wrote:Could you give me an exapmple of a question that might hold 'more weight'?

A probing question that furthers your current wagon, not just a bunch of weak, clarification questions. One good question is worth a dozen fluff questions. This reads to me of scum trying to conform.

SleepyKrew wrote:I understand the argument on Quin. Mostly. Though I disagree, he did indeed act scummy. However, this replacement logic is fucking bullshit. Did any of you guys actually consider doing a little research? Quin has also replaced out of his other game, and his past post in general was four or five days ago.
I'm going to reread to see who first suggested replacing as a scumtell, and who advocated it.

I don't like the implied threat here. To me, the reason that Quin was scummy was because when he got caught rolefishing, he instantly got scared and defensive. With regards to his replacement, we should be wary of letting him charm us, and Quin's scumminess should still count against his slot. I just finished a game where a scummy player replaced out, and his replacement was able to charm his way into the town's good books, but it turned out that he was indeed scum.

@Elfen: I don't belive you answered my question. Why did you basically copy all of the reads from your number one scum read?
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:15 am

Post by CooLskins »

Also, SK, I'm a little confused by your post. What do you think of Quin/Earworm?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”