Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 2:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

spad wrote:But DK-scum's vote reason against him is, he voted Archaist because he was the last guy in his wagon.

He'd do this independent of alignment, and it's equally stupid regardless of his alignment.

So no, that's not DK-scum making up an excuse to target someone, that's DK-VI thinking he caught scum.

spad wrote:And what is this "keep him whether he's town or scum"?
MuffMan, town's number 1 agenda is to lynch town, and you want to keep them?

Yeah, I have a good laugh when I read his posts. I like him. Even if he claimed goon, I wouldn't want him lynched D1.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Spadille »

VOTE: zMuffinMan
Why not?
"
Spadille
? Because the name 'Ace Of Spades' is already taken."

No, seriously. I'm one of those town guys.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Snarky »

DeityKabuto wrote:I have come to my conclusion that Spadile, and Archaist appear the most scummy.

1. Spadile, you are over-thinking the situation. You guys clearly do not understand my method of scum-hunting.

2. Archaist, as I said, you were one of the last on my bandwagon, unlike the rest who are debating on it, you've only made one post and provided not much "Strong evidence.

Overall, I am getting a bit of a townie vibe from Spadile, but my inner "gut" feels bad that he is false-accusing me for being scum, makes me think that he is "scum" since Scum are supose to make Townies look bad.

Archaist is more scum than Spadile, following his scumbuddy Spadile into promoting my fail wagon.

But then again, I may have just caught all 3-4 scum, I can see Snarky as a scum, as his way of posting says a thing or few.

Snarky wrote:No, I voted him because he self-voted. I hadn't realize he had self-voted in the posts before I voted, but the vote itself was for the self-vote (the I don't trust thing was just another way of saying it, I should have been clearer there.)

I agree with DK being a newb-scum.

You agree? Form your OWN opinion, nub.

How you guys can see anything more than pure, blatant OMGUS in this post? How can you guys think DK is trying to get into the head of his attackers? Here's his case on Spadille:

1. He overthinks the situation. Because he voted you for a self-vote?
2. He does not understand his method of scumhunting.. What method of scumhunting?
3. His gut is telling him Spadille is scum because he attacks poor little townie DK. What can be more OMGUS than that?

Here's his case on Arch:
1.He was the last one on his wagon. It's a better reason than I usually thought at the beginning, because of the not so much strong evidence part, but it is still a very weak argument. Wagoning is not scummy per se.And why you only mention Archaist, when there was a last voter in PB's wagon too.

And to respond to the end of your post, if I agreed with Spadille, it's because I had formed my own opinion on you before :roll: .

So please, stop saying he's trying to get in scum's head, and stop saying he makes funny posts, he's OMGUSing. It may not be a big scumtell, it may be a newbtell, but it still is something to consider, you can't just forgive him like that. My Fos is staying on pops, and let's add one to PB. I find the comments of MuffinMan of he makes funny jokes more genuine, even if clearly anti-town.

I think Spadille pushes this case too much in my opinion and I don't like it. For sure DK is acting very scummily, but I would not be happy to lynch him now. Why have you voted MuffinMan? I'm intrigued.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:05 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

1. Funny how those I find suspicious complain to me about "OMGUS" when it's really not, when that is your excuse to stop me from trying to scumhunt you.

2. Normally, a townie would remain "cool" and not be that offended about their attackers, play it casually, yet all of you whiners are over-reacting, it's just a game. You guys and your over reacting is a scum tell. Especially, Spadile. Your posts are more emotional, and your words are partially in a twisted logic, whereas you know that some of the stuff I say is logical, yet you still counter-attack in a partially logical way.

Spadile~Examples:

Spadile wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Not-voting is really Anti-town
Not voting is less scummy than voting for yourself. What do you think a vote does?

I had said nothing about it being scummy, I simply stated that it was Anti-town, you went a bit off topic, there.

Spadile wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Furthermore, Spadile. Please, give me three good reasons you find me scummy, as how your vote was placed "upon" me earlier, or was it just apart of the RVS? (*I highly doubt) And do not say I self-voted, that is a silly excus
Well, you managed to void the very reason of RVS.
Furthermore, you concreted the fact that you are not helping town.

That was not three reasons, try again.

Spadile wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:There is no explanation for a self vote in the RVS, I was aware at the time that I would be questioned for it, but it was more of a trollish thing to do.
I don't know if you have some kind of attention problem, but this will not do the town good if you know that you are town yourself. Seems like for me, you are a newb-scum who thinks your actions can be explained by stating you are trolling.
Also, you have OMGUS'd alot.

YOU just said that the fact that I know I am a townie is not an asset to the town in general, how is that possible?

Every townie has an opinion, your statement right there is contradictory, and can only lead to me even more suspecting you to be scum.

Spadile wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:1. Spadile, you are over-thinking the situation. You guys clearly do not understand my method of scum-hunting.

Which is? Cause confusion to town and self-vote yourself? Yeah right.

No, you silly. You are causing confusing my commenting on my attacks, and swaying from the point.

If you are going to keep commenting on my attacks, then at least stay on topic, and on the point of my scumhunting.

Spadile wrote:Yes please, explanation of everything and especially your vote.
Why would you want to keep someone that will hurt the town?
--
@pops
How about DK?

*Will*?

Chose your words wisely.

Spadile wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:2. Archaist, as I said, you were one of the last on my bandwagon, unlike the rest who are debating on it, you've only made one post and provided not much "Strong evidence.

Shut up. You are scum OMGUSing.

So to amplify your post, you have made THREE AMAZING OMGUSes. Oh shit!
VOTE: DeityKabuto

Lynch this guy please.

You just fucking ignored my logic, which is a form of OMGUS, and voted me after continuously complaining that I am OMGUSing you guys on my wagon. No, I am fucking not. If I were to do that, I wouldn't have a detailed case to back it up, unlike you, who has NO case on the person you have voted. Either you are an innocent townie or I caught you, and this is your first time being scum.

-ZMuffinMan

I am on your scum tier, why? Am I scumhunting poorly?

DK's
Wheel Of Scum:

Most likely to be scum: Spadile (explained in all my walls)

Second most likely to be scum: Archaist (lack of content, lack of reasoning for voting me, last one on my wagon*usually takes a scum longer to hop on wagons after making some shitty reasoning)

Potentials: Snarky, ZMuffinMan

ZMuffinMan - I want to see more scumhunting from you

Snarky - At post #127, you do not fucking say what my case is. You are only doing that to fucking provoke me to respond to it, thus creating pointless discussion.
My Effing Case is the Walls that I post, not what you intend it to be, KTHX

Also, enough with that I am Omgus. This is my form of scumhunting, if you don't like, well stop hating. Every single one on my wagon can be scum since they are so worried and only focused on my case. Thus I commend ZMuffinman and popsofctown for actually starting a "lead" on a different player. I mean seriously, it should be pretty obvious that I am a townie, and you guys are either newbie scum who think they are making me look bad.

That's all for this wall.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Also, I understand that waking up and reading walls isn't easy for you guys, and you would rather just skim it but since I do not no-life and stay on 24/7 to respond to every comment, a wall is just an easy way for me to jot down all my thoughts and share them with you guys. ^^
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:49 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

I'm V/LA for the weekend

Noted
Last edited by hiphop on Fri May 20, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

@MOD: Please prod Quaroath
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
Archaist
Archaist
Goon
Archaist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Archaist »

Snarky wrote:1.He was the last one on his wagon. It's a better reason than I usually thought at the beginning, because of the not so much strong evidence part
I don't get how not having strong evidence, on page 3, is a scum tell. Are you saying everyone else who voted someone so far has a strong evidence for their case? Early votes will naturally have less to go on, however, seeing how DK has been reacting I've been getting more and more confident in my vote.

DeityKabuto wrote:Normally,
a townie would remain "cool" and not be that offended
about their attackers, play it casually,
yet all of you whiners are over-reacting, it's just a game. You guys and your over reacting is a scum tell.
Especially, Spadile.
Your posts are more emotional
, and your words are partially in a twisted logic, whereas you know that some of the stuff I say is logical, yet you still counter-attack in a partially logical way.

I never said that I wasn't going to scum hunt, or anything of that sort, so please, get off my D**K.

You agree? Form your OWN opinion, nub.

You just fucking ignored my logic

:roll:
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by hiphop »

Prodding Quaroath.

A reminder to all of rule 18

hiphop wrote:18.) Have fun. Remember that everyone playing are actually real people and treat them as such.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok I have enough data to at least make some general reads. What bothers me is how RotN and Quaraoth are completely missing. In 8 hours RotN will have to be prodded as well. Once these two are sorted out, I will have an important announcement to make.

But for now:

Pops
-- Ridicules the idea that the DK wagon could be scum quick lynched and votes Parab for interfering with the wagon with a scum mindset. Changes mind on Parab for motivation based scum hunting. Goes V/LA. Although we have little data on Pops, she appears to have a town mindset and so I
lean town

Muffin
-- I started out leaning town on Muffin. I find his question in-thread of the mod concerning the day vig odd. He states the Parab case is ot. Post #105 I agree with his town and null reads although I have an actual town read on Spad & Snake. I agree with him on his reads on DJ as scummy. I tend to agree with him on Snarky scumminess although I will comment on my actual read further down in this post. As for him declaring me scummy on meta, I can appreciate his caution. He says that Spad is almost scum and I definitely disagree but he ultimately votes for DJ which I do agree with (see my analysis below). Declares DK entertaining and watchable; I agree here as well. He seems to defend Snake's lurking which I agree with. Although Muffin's playstyle is a little "rough around the edges", I think the best way to read him is by his actions. I strongly support his vote of DJ and so for now I will
lean town

Quaroath, RotN
--
Null
read.
Either of them could easily be scum

DK
-- Responds to a single vote with a self-vote. Follows this with trolling. Accuses Arch of being the scummiest on his wagon and votes him. Says Spad is possible scum for overreacting and bad logic. Asks Muffin why he has listed himself in the scum category. In post #128 says that Spadille is most likely scum and Arch next most likely for low/bad content and being last on his wagon. Snarky is null to scum and Muffin is null to scum for little scum hunting. I think DK would have to have brass (errrm) teeth to pull off the stunt that he has. The problem is now becoming that he is tunnelled on himself. The chances of all the scum being on his wagon is highly unlikely. The chances of a single scum are far more likely. He needs to broaden his view to include the entire game. Until I see this I will hold him
null to town

Snarky
-- I can't shake the nervous looking start that Snarky had but I think he at least explained it well even though his actions were suspicious. I'm not sure I am buying his explanations though. He seems to have been falsely accusing people left and right and then settles in on a convenient DK tunnel. I just get this overall feeling that he is too self-conscious and concerned with how people view his actions. His accusations of others are inconsistent. Overall, things just don't add up as town with Snarky. I am getting these impressions from reviewing my notes and don't have the specific post numbers. I will have to do an entire PBPA on Snarky to properly clear my head but I have the feeling he is
prob scum

DJ
-- Is active lurking. Populist vote of Parab, sheeping the post above him with no reason. I have no reason to think he is not
scum
but will give him until Monday to rectify his sad game performance thus far.

Parab
-- I would think he is scum for his behavior surrounding the DK wagon (independent even of DK's alignment) except for his townslip about the masons being a second scum team. I don't see how a person with a scum QT could make that kind of mistake. I get the feeling from Parab of being a newer player that is struggling to keep everything he says making rational sense while still trying to scum hunt. I disagree with much of his logic (I think the DK wagon was good for town as an example). I think his latest posts have recovered well and agree with his unvote of Spad and his subsequent vote of Snarky for fencesitting. Parab is
prob-town

Spad
-- He has fit the profile as a player that has been genuinely scum hunting all game. I especially like his query of Snarky being the 3rd vote on the DK wagon and his query of Parab's declaration that DK is town. Unfortunately though, for most of the game he has been tunnelled on Parab and DK and more lately on DK. I thnk he is town that is genuinely trying to scum hunt but needs to broaden his view to include the entire game. Even so, Spad is
town

Snake
-- He has been actively lurking. In fact, he openly admits it. I will give him a conditional leaning town status for being so bold but this is running on fumes and the leaning town car will be screeching to a halt unless he fills up the tank with some town related content.
Conditional leaning town

Arch
-- RVS votes me with an explanation. Says the DK wagon wouldn't attract scum. Accuses Spad of inconsistency for voting Parab for his own behavior. Votes DK for trolling. Queries me on my Parab read and agrees that Parab/Spad are town. Accuses DK of crap logic/trolling. I get a town-vibe from Arch but I think he is conveniently tunnelled on DK and I am not sure I see the scum motivation for DK to do what Arch is accusing him of. Arch needs to broaden his view to the rest of the game. Until he does this I must hold him
null to town

Many people are tunnelled and have not given their views on the various players. We need to come up with a top lynch choice a week early with this setup and so we need to be as forthright as possible with our reads. Lurking will harm this process.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I am leaning towards voting Snarky again but I will need to do a PBPA to verify that. At this point we have too much lurking and tunnelling going on which prevents more solid reads but from what I've seen I would say that the scum probably reside in:

Snarky
DJ
and probably one of
RotN/Quaroath

These are early reads and I really encourage all players to broaden their views as much as possible and be forthright with their reads on the various players.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by hiphop »

The Activity is Kind of Low Votecount

Votecount 1.4

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

DeityKabuto(2): Snarky, Archaist
RangeroftheNorth(1): SnakePlissken
Snarky(1): Parabollocks
Parabollocks(1): DonJosh
DonJosh(2): popsofctown, zMuffinMan
Archaist(1): DeityKabuto
Quaroath(1): [Low Key]
zMuffinMan(1): Spadille

Not Voting(2): Quaroath, RangeroftheNorth

Notes:

popsofctown V/LA 20th-26th
SnakePlissken V/LA 20th-22nd
Prodding RangeroftheNorth

Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Spadille »

If you didn't catch Muffin's slip, I voted Muffin because of this:
MuffinMan wrote:Even if he claimed goon, I wouldn't want him lynched D1

Why on Earth would a town not want to lynch a claimed goon?
-----
DK wrote:Normally, a townie would remain "cool" and not be that offended about their attackers, play it casually, yet all of you whiners are over-reacting, it's just a game. You guys and your over reacting is a scum tell.

This is not a scumtell. Yes this is a game, so? I am hostile to scum in this game. We can all drink beer out of this game but not in this game.

DK wrote:That was not three reasons, try again.

It is, why didn't you include the part I implied you were OMGUSing?

DK wrote:YOU just said that the fact that I know I am a townie is not an asset to the town in general, how is that possible?

Reading Comprehension. Nothing there is contradictory, DK-scum. I said that if you know you are town yourself, why would you risk the town asking you questions? That's basically diverting the town's view from scum.

You are widely accusing me of staying off-topic and swaying around while I am directly replying and not red herring. You seem like you are poking holes on me, huh?

DK wrote:*Will*?

Chose your words wisely.

And now you have swayed and even now attacking me because of my grammar. Cool.

DK wrote:You just fucking ignored my logic, which is a form of OMGUS, and voted me after continuously complaining that I am OMGUSing you guys on my wagon. No, I am fucking not. If I were to do that, I wouldn't have a detailed case to back it up, unlike you, who has NO case on the person you have voted. Either you are an innocent townie or I caught you, and this is your first time being scum.

Your logic is not a logic. Being last on a bandwagon is not a scumtell. I believe that Archaist's post is backed up with evidence because I read it without bias.

I don't care if town thinks you are town, I believe you are scum. You have accused me of being emotional while you continue to cuss on other players. It's you who's getting emotional. And when you think that is scummy, you think you are scummy yourself. I think the bandwagon's pressure is getting to you now. Enjoy the rage.
"
Spadille

hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by hiphop »

Quaroath has asked for a replacement. I am searching for one now.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

DK wrote:I am on your scum tier, why? Am I scumhunting poorly?

You're not on my scum tier, you are on my DK tier. It's a special tier I created for you.

As for whether or not you're scum hunting poorly, that's debatable. You could genuinely think you are hunting scum in a good manner, most people would argue that you're not. But that's not important. I don't particularly care whether you do it well, I'm just looking at the underlying motivations and reasons.

I think you're more likely to be town VI than scum VI. But you're in that grey area like andrew94. You get your own tier so I can put you at the back of my mind while I focus on other things.

DK wrote:ZMuffinMan - I want to see more scumhunting from you

I'll hunt scum in my own way. I don't need coaching from you.

spad wrote:Why on Earth would a town not want to lynch a claimed goon?

Well, there are actually a couple very sensible reasons why I wouldn't want to lynch someone who claims "goon". But DK is cool with me, if I'm ever feeling a bit depressed, I can count on his posts to cheer me up.

The question here is: Why do you think that's a slip?

Re: Your three reasons for finding DK scummy.

1) Self-voting in RVS is not scummy.
2) I don't see where he cemented that he's not helping town
3) What he was doing was not the same as OMGUS (no, OMGUS isn't as simple as voting for a person voting for you)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by Spadille »

There are no exceptions to town, once someone claims mafia goon.. they lynch them. You can start by stating your sensible reasons on why you wouldn't want to lynch the mafia other than you think they are funny.

MuffMan wrote:Re: Your three reasons for finding DK scummy.

1) Self-voting in RVS is not scummy.
2) I don't see where he cemented that he's not helping town
3) What he was doing was not the same as OMGUS (no, OMGUS isn't as simple as voting for a person voting for you)

First of all, this:
DK wrote:There is no explanation for a self vote in the RVS, I was aware at the time that I would be questioned for it, but it was more of a trollish thing to do.

He voted himself so the town will question him. Do you think that helps town? If a player knows he is town, he will not do this. And trolling is not a right justification.

Really?
Doesn't this look like OMGUS? Tell me why not.
"
Spadille

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

spad wrote:You can start by stating your sensible reasons on why you wouldn't want to lynch the mafia

I said there are a couple sensible reasons not to lynch someone who claims "goon", but if you're asking me why I wouldn't lynch DK if he claimed goon, it would be because he's not an immediate threat and I would consider the possibility that somewhere in his mind he thinks it's a reasonable thing to do as town.

You're taking this too seriously and you need to lighten up.

spad wrote:He voted himself so the town will question him. Do you think that helps town?

Yes, I do. I'd argue that it has helped town in creating discussion, and I'd argue it's something that a competent town player would do to gauge reactions. He wasn't doing anything scummy, he was just self-voting.

spad wrote:Really?
Doesn't this look like OMGUS? Tell me why not.

Because it's not OMGUS. Like I said, OMGUS isn't as simple as pointing fingers at someone voting for you, and even if it were, that's not a scum tell.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 1:13 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I will provide my PBPA with my raw notes data dump (bold italics):

Self-consciously (+scum) declares Spadille scum says his RVS was a classic joke. Votes DK for self-voting, "why would I trust you?" +scum

Ok this case I have already made and Spad has answered it. Its just that his subsequent behavior (below) gives him an overall feeling of insincerity as scum who doesn't actually believe the votes he casts and is trying to sling mud and case fish wherever he can. I think the behavior listed below lends more credence to this earlier read.

Accuses Pops for shameless bw. Possible Spad/Parab scum. Says Don vote for Parab is

less suspicious that Pops vote (?? +scum)

Post #88

From Post 88:
I don't like how pops has jumped on the wagon while only rewording past arguments against him. Don hasn't posted much content, but
I find his vote on PB less odd for some reason than the one of pops
. For that I will FOS: popsofctown

I don't like this post. DJ's vote on Parab was
horribad
whereas Pops has provided good and original sounding reasons for (she later changed her vote for good reasons too) suspecting Parab. Why would Snarky make a statement like this when it is obviously the opposite? It sounds like he is trying to cover for DJ here and I have no idea why he would do that when DJ looks so bad. I don't think he actually believes what he is saying here and coincidentally is trying to sling mud onto Pops.

@Spadille: For maybe the tenth time, yes I put the third vote on DK just because of self-voting and I'm happy having done so. I don't know what's the problem here,
knowing that you put the fourth on him for the same reason
. Mine was just less detailed than yours.

This also appears to be untrue. Not speaking for Spad or anything but he originally
led
the wagon for self-voting but
placed the 4th vote
for what he called "The Three OMGUS'es". So this sounds to me like Snarky is over-reaching with the defense of his actions as he has done before.

Nope, I'm saying your cases are biaised.

Ok here he has settled into the DK tunnel...

So please, stop saying he's trying to get in scum's head, and stop saying he makes funny posts, he's OMGUSing. It may not be a big scumtell, it may be a newbtell, but it still is something to consider, you can't just forgive him like that. My Fos is staying on pops, and let's add one to PB. I find the comments of MuffinMan of he makes funny jokes more genuine, even if clearly anti-town.

...and refuses to leave...

I think Spadille pushes this case too much
in my opinion
and I don't like it
. For sure DK is acting very scummily,
but I would not be happy to lynch him now
Why have you voted MuffinMan? I'm intrigued

...but now accusing Spad of doing exactly what he has done while fishing for an excuse to go elsewhere. The bolded is bizarre as he has pushed the case very hard himself and is voting DK at this point.

* Appearing to defend DJ and misrep Pops (insincere view + mudslinging)
* Grasping at straws to justify his DK vote (insincere case justification)
* Digging in on a DK tunnel but accusing Spad of pushing the case too much while voting Dk himself (insincere mudslinging)
* While not wanting to lynch DK and wanting to actually follow Spad in voting Muffin! (insincere voting and case fishing)

Its all of the actions that I originally brought up about Snarky and his subsequent behaviors that have really pinged my gut.

I think Snarky is a slippery fellow but I don't get a sincere townie feeling from his actions at all.

As of now, I see great merit in having the two top wagons be
DJ
and
Snarky

(sorry for the sloppy looking post, I compiled it while at work)

Unvote, Vote Snarky
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 1:24 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Okay, I am getting a confirmed town read from Low Key. I like his level of logic, he seems more pro than ZMuffinMan.

FoS Spadile

Spadile (
Neutral-read *Leaning town
)

Reason: Well after our conversations, it's time to end this. You are off my scum-suspects list, I know have a Neutral-read on you. A townie would never go this far as to defend against an attacker, it's true that we are both getting a bit emotional, and a townie would never put himself this "out" in the open like this. Like me, you may be considered sort of a "VI" which means that you aren't a threat to the scum, which could also be a reason that you are scum. But for now, this is getting a bit out of hand, and it's just going back and forth. Throughout are conversations, their our only some probable cause of suspecting each other here and there. While in the end, we are both just confused townies, or Pro-towns who are playing bad. So now, I admit that I might have falsely-accused you of being scum, but that does not remove my total suspicion.

Spadile, to pay for my possible false-accusation, I am asking if you want to form an alliance, like a Mason sort of thing to scumhunt?

I still suspect: Archaist, Snarky, and ZMuffinMan

Archaist - (
Leaning scum-read
) - Unlike Spadile, you are now trying to stay on the down low of any suspects, and stay anonymous, that is quite suspicious. I am not gaining much evidence from you being on my wagon, except that you were one of the last to get on it. As I said, it usually takes scum a bit longer to provide weak evidence and hop on a wagon. Anyways, your vote is still on me, do you still find me scum?

ZMuffinMan (
Leaning scum-read
) - Sorry, but I have a "gut" feeling that you might be scum. You've played more than I have, and your random vote was immediately a meta on me, since we've played in a game before. You knew what you were doing, and could have easily explained your random vote. Over-confidence there? Also, I am not liking your "activity posts" sort of thing. You aren't posting a lot, you have at max. 1-2 posts per page, some pages none. Either you are an SK trying to play it safe, a Pro-town, or a scum. Now, I know that your next post will be to defend this statement, and it will be pretty logical, but that won't remove my "gut" feeling of you being a potential scum. Also, I am asking you for a complete read on all your suspects so far, you said you would supply if we asked. This might change my view on you.

Snarky (
Null-read *Leaning scum
) - I am getting a Null read from you. You could be pretty much anything except SK, since SK's try to go about unnoticed and survive the reads, yet you are posting a lot. You aren't really scumhunting, and you aren't contributing much to the townie, except being here and posting. I would like to see a good quality wall post from you with all your reads. If you give me that, you might lean town, for me.

Anyways reasons for you Snarky:

1. Not contributing much, we can't gain much information from you
2. Active posting, and yet no contribution
3. You were one of the ones on my wagon, I am now accusing you for being scum, defend yourself
4. Also, you have to back up your statements, make them "strong", do not show any weakness in your words, say what you mean

Snarky wrote:Nope, I'm saying your cases are biaised.

Backup your statements, provide evidence.

---

Also Snarky, your vote is still on me, and your reasons for voting me are only as how I Self-voted.

But hasn't my Self-vote created more discussion than if I hadn't done?

It is also arguable that my without my Self-vote, this game would gone a bit slower than it is now.

But still, you have a vote on me, that means you still find me scummy, why is that?

You were the first on my wagon, are you so sure of me being scum?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 1:28 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote
Vote Snarky

Until I can get more evidence from Archaist, this has to be done.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:49 am

Post by [Low Key] »

You were only joking about Muffin being the SK right?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:07 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

DK wrote:Either you are an SK trying to play it safe, a Pro-town, or a scum. Now, I know that your next post will be to defend this statement

No, I'm not going to defend myself here. I think you've accurately summed up all the possibilities. And more.

DK wrote:Also, I am asking you for a complete read on all your suspects so far, you said you would supply if we asked. This might change my view on you.

What are you asking here? My reads? I gave. Not much has changed. Elaboration on my reads? I did that, partially, but I suppose I could be more detailed. Will I go into more detail? No. Not unless I see a need to.

LK wrote:You were only joking about Muffin being the SK right?

And spad's wondering why I'd want to keep him around...
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:47 am

Post by [Low Key] »

[Low Key] wrote:

@Spadille: For maybe the tenth time, yes I put the third vote on DK just because of self-voting and I'm happy having done so. I don't know what's the problem here,
knowing that you put the fourth on him for the same reason
. Mine was just less detailed than yours.

This also appears to be untrue. Not speaking for Spad or anything but he originally
led
the wagon for self-voting but
placed the 4th vote
for what he called "The Three OMGUS'es". So this sounds to me like Snarky is over-reaching with the defense of his actions as he has done before.

*FACEPALM* Sorry. The demonstrated dangers of posting while working. My statement is just false. Sorry for the error.

Grasping at straws to justify his DK vote (insincere case justification)

Nothwithstanding, my vote stands.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:03 am

Post by [Low Key] »

[Low Key] wrote:

...and refuses to leave...

Oh dear goodness. I would use profanity here but I just don't allow myself to do so. I am
FAIL
again! This statement is just false. But I will point out that
I dislike the FoS of Pops here and I disagree with the FoS of PB. Because the DK tunnel still stands without this point, my case still stands
. However, to be fair, I will repost it. Look out below.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:08 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I will provide my PBPA with my raw notes data dump (bold italics):

Self-consciously (+scum) declares Spadille scum says his RVS was a classic joke. Votes DK for self-voting, "why would I trust you?" +scum

Ok this case I have already made and Spad has answered it. Its just that his subsequent behavior (below) gives him an overall feeling of insincerity as scum who doesn't actually believe the votes he casts and is trying to sling mud and case fish wherever he can. I think the behavior listed below lends more credence to this earlier read.

Accuses Pops for shameless bw. Possible Spad/Parab scum. Says Don vote for Parab is

less suspicious that Pops vote (?? +scum)

Post #88

From Post 88:
I don't like how pops has jumped on the wagon while only rewording past arguments against him. Don hasn't posted much content, but
I find his vote on PB less odd for some reason than the one of pops
. For that I will FOS: popsofctown

I don't like this post. DJ's vote on Parab was
horribad
whereas Pops has provided good and original sounding reasons for (she later changed her vote for good reasons too) suspecting Parab. Why would Snarky make a statement like this when it is obviously the opposite? It sounds like he is trying to cover for DJ here and I have no idea why he would do that when DJ looks so bad. I don't think he actually believes what he is saying here and coincidentally is trying to sling mud onto Pops.

Nope, I'm saying your cases are biaised.

Ok here he has settled into the DK tunnel...

I think Spadille pushes this case too much
in my opinion
and I don't like it
. For sure DK is acting very scummily,
but I would not be happy to lynch him now
Why have you voted MuffinMan? I'm intrigued

...but now accusing Spad of doing exactly what he has done while fishing for an excuse to go elsewhere. The bolded is bizarre as he has pushed the case
very hard
himself and is voting DK at this point.

* Appearing to defend DJ and misrep Pops (insincere view + mudslinging)
* Digging in on a DK tunnel but accusing Spad of pushing the case too much while voting DK himself (insincere mudslinging)
* While not wanting to lynch DK and wanting to actually follow Spad in voting Muffin! (insincere voting and case fishing)

Its all of the actions that I originally brought up about Snarky and his subsequent behaviors that have really pinged my gut.

I think Snarky is a slippery fellow
but
and I don't get a sincere townie feeling from his actions at all.

As of now, I see great merit in having the two top wagons be
DJ
and
Snarky

Return to “Completed Open Games”