DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #1) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:07 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vote mykonian

Most probable wagon to join right now, not that serious though.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Sun May 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

ToastyToast wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:1)Town consensus, UNLESS, as stated earlier, it is a player is confident enough in his reasons for dueling without it. Consensus suggests that everyone is agreement on something, but the majority is not always correct.

This is a pretty non-concrete stance on the issue. Majority rules except when somebody strongly disagrees with the majority? That's not majority rules.

Scumbucket with you.

sigh...your misunderstanding me. People are going to want to duel, regardless of what the town is thinking. In a situation i which a person is ABSOLUTELY convinced that another is scum, and they believe they have enough evidence to convince the town (which must be done regardless of the duel mechanic), then I feel they have enough reason to start said duel. A duel implies that its not town-vs-suspect--it, at its root, is still one player versus another. Dueling a person forces everyone to pay attention.

In a duel, are you forced to accept the person who challenges you?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #3) » Mon May 23, 2011 8:50 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

elvis_knits wrote:Scumlist:
Myko
Ludi
AGM
Max
Amrun

Could you back this up, please?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:43 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote

Vi, may I suggest that you provide links when saying post numbers, it makes it easier for us instead of having to find the page.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #5) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

elvis_knits wrote:Bastard 168... :( have you played a game here yet? Might want to read the wiki and a few newbie games...

C-worl 169 - NO. Are you a VI?
If YOU DUEL ANYONE WITHOUT MAJORITY APPROVAL I WILL LUST FOR YOUR LYNCH LIKE A HORNY TEENAGER.
This goes for anybody. Dueling without discussion and majority approval is scummy.

@inhim - game where scum tried to manipulate the public mechanic earlygame http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =dollhouse

@DK, everyone on my scum lists is people I've been talking about, so read my posts.

I guess I'll respond to myko in a separate post...

Okay, sorry, thought it would be easier if we know who you found most scummy in that list, and if you summarized each person's level of scumminess. Is the list you provided in list from most scummy to least, then?

I am getting a town feeling from you, as how you are actively scumhunting, so I just wanted to know where you views on that list stand.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #6) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

B4574rD Br05 wrote:
DeityKabuto, I don't recall anything of substance coming from you. I see elvis_knits had to correct you in regards to her list of scum, which denotes that you were not paying attention to her posts. You act as a sideline player, shying away from attention for some reason.

Corrected? I asked her a question about her reads, and you justify that with different terminology?

Furthermore, I am not shying away from any attention, I have never been in a game like this where there isn't really much of an RVS, and people are always talking about setup.

Also, may I include that the game has just started, there is still a lot of opportunity to prove your townsmanship. Also, I should add that I am not as active on weekdays than weekends. Two of my exams are this week, and if I stay on Mafia scum after school for 2-3 hours, I won't have time to study.

Post #234 - Your reasons for finding me scum, aren't that I had done anything scummy, rather you disliking my posts. o.o"

Post #256 - Amrun, that was a bit awkward of you to place a vote on me from the middle of nowhere. Do you think I'm scum? I'm pretty sure you don't have a case on me.

Vote Amrun
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #7) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:42 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 11

AlmasterGM
- 1 - GreyICE - (L-10)
Amrun
- 1 - DietyKabuto - (L-10)
DietyKabuto
- 1 - Amrun - (L-10)
Drunken Unicorn Master
- 2 - RayFrost, InHimshallibe - (L-9)
elvis_knits
- 2 - Gammagooey, mykonian - (L-9)
GreyICE
- 3 - Vi, Juls, C-Worl - (L-8)
Iecerint
- 1 - Magister Ludi - (L-10)
Magister Ludi
- 4 - ToastyToast, Iecerint, Katsuki, Drunken Unicorn Master - (L-7)
mykonian
- 1 - elvis_knits - (L-10)
RayFrost
- 1 - Maxous - (L-10)
ToastyToast
- 2 - AlmasterGM, RedCoyote - (L-9)

Players not voting: Bastard Bros

I'm confused, the Host has my name spelled as "DietyKabuto" on the vote count and on the first page. o.o"

Deal with it. :P Thats an obnoxious change.
Last edited by SpyreX on Tue May 24, 2011 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #8) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:51 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

I might begin my scumhunting or posting walls once people are finally done discussing setup. >_>
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #9) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:02 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Amrun wrote:
How am I floating to a wagon on DK? Iirc, I'm the only one to have placed a vote on him all game, because I thought his vote on the mykonian wagon was opportunistic and bad, which I pointed out the first time I voted for him.

The main thing that disturbs me about DK is his lack of VI behavior. I've played with and mislynched him before and it was flagrant and over the top VI behavior.

DK, why the sudden style shift? You have failed to address it so far even though I said something about it and GI did too.

It is nice that you're improving, if that's all it is, but it makes me suspicious the way it was done, like you're being more careful as scum.

RedC: I don't deny that I'm off my game. I'm having a hard time engaging with this game for some reason, probably due to all the setup and flavor spec. However, you seem to use that to accuse me of being scum. What about me being off my game suggests that I am scum? What about my scum game suggests that this is true? I will save you some time: my scum record is perfect and I have never been lynched as scum. I have never yet been off my game as scum, so why are you suggesting I am starting now?

P-edit: who pressured me to start scumhunting, elvis? P sure nobody did. And I stated why I got on the wagon and then why I got off. If you think I'm being opportunistic, how do you explain my vote on Deity Kabuto, who has no other votes? You're looking far more opportunistic than me atm.

Re-read and bemore content up when I can, as I said earlier.

Careful as scum?

I've been scum in two past games, and as a scum, I felt more confident knowing I had scumbuddies their to play with me.

GreyICE wrote:This is sad. If Amrun is seriously, as town, voting for DeityKabuto because he's playing BETTER than he did in other games, I'm going to have some very harsh words in the post game.

THIS IS WHY META SUCKS ENORMOUS DONKEY BALLS

Is that why you find Amrun scummy, or is there more to it?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #10) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:19 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Amrun wrote:No, I said I didn't like DK's vote on mykonian and that he's coming off as overly cautious. But that's all meta, I guess.

Explain how you not liking my vote on mykonian is a scumtell, please.

The vote itself wasn't as serious as others, more of a pressure type of thing.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #11) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:23 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Also, the thing is Amrun. What I am finding scummy about you, is that you are trying to pressure me when I haven't really done anything in the essence of actually being scummy. I don't see how a vote makes you automatically suspicious, especially how you are trying to pressurize me from a mere vote.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #12) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:31 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Amrun wrote:In reality, you haven't done ANYTHING, which is what makes you scummy.

You are wrong. I am dealing with you. Right now my reads on you say... Confused Townie (VI), or scum.

It does not make a person scummy for not scumhunting, not everyone can play the "predator" or else their would be little to no prey, and things would be hectic. But in the long-run, sometimes the "prey" sees behind the "predators" actions and takes a step forward.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #13) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:44 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Amrun wrote:Yes, everyone should scumhunt and that's what's throwing me off. You're proud of not scumhuting, but even when I've seen you as bad town, you scumhunted. Badly, but you did do it.

And in this game I've seen you reverse on that issue. It makes me think that what's really reversed is your alignment.

Grey: I don't care.

*sigh*

More meta.

Like I said, you do not have any good reasons for claiming me scum as how I haven't done anything scummy, in general.

But right now, I am curious as how scum may use this as an opportunity to pressure you, self-note.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #14) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

RayFrost wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
RayFrost wrote:C-worl's scum for ridonculous accusations tied with completely insulting and terrible reasoning along with saying essentially nothing about the game aside from "lololol agm + greyice scumz0r"

That's completely retarded. You think I'm scum for stating my reads, disagreeing with other people's stupid plan, and actually sticking to reads that I find valid. D1 it's hard to get any scum reads without a flip must less two reads with no flips. I'm sticking to my guns until I see one of them in a grave unless you can actually change my mind on the subject.

(Hint: In order to attempt changing my mind you have to actual make a counter case to mine instead of just attempting to discredit it by laughing it off.)

You've got
two
reads. No other reads at all. That's the issue. I've gotten plenty of reads even if they are slight and have stated them while you've said essentially nothing about the game state.

You're "plan" is essentially "fuck you guys I do what I want" - please to be explaining how this is good play. Even if you trust your reads to that extent... if we think you're scum we'll have you lose the duel you initiate meaning you'll only empower your "scum read" that you dueled. This is why your plan won't be effectual regarding the duel mechanic.

Also: people seem to not understand something

In a duel we can have both people lose by voting "no winner" - this means both duelists die. A duel can essentially be a double lynch. Please consider this when you're talking about it.

Dude, nobody has to conform to what the majority wants. This is a
YOU-make-the-decision-game
. If he wants to use the system differently, there is no need to put him out like that. Maybe his way could work. In real life, I'm pretty sure most people prefer to do whatever they want, and will take any opportunity they can to do so.

But I really don't like to do one thing just because every else is doing it.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #15) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:39 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Post #409

I don't know but with Amrun, I am getting sort of a town feeling from him, he is at least putting effort which makes me feel that he is town. I don't like it either when people rely solely on meta either, but he is actually trying, somewhat. But partially, I understand your logic as to why you think that is scummy.

As for Vi, I'm pretty sure that anyone can go into a game and start posting reads like a robot. It gives a complete null read which is why I am unsure if Vi leans scum or if Vi leans town. But I can easily see Vi distancing from his scumbuddies just to pull of the act
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #16) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Drunken Unicorn Master wrote:Lack of contribution =/= scum.

Try harder

~CSL

Lack of contribution is not necessarily a scumtell.

If we were in a game with 20 people, and 4 of them were inactive and only posted like once every 3 days (activity posts) and the town decided to have them lynched, the chances of them being scum are very slim.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #17) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Amrun wrote:
Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 11

Amrun
- 5 - DietyKabuto, elvis_knits, GreyICE, RedCoyote, Vi - (L-6)
DietyKabuto
- 1 - Amrun - (L-10)
Drunken Unicorn Master
- 5 - RayFrost, InHimshallibe, Maxous, ToastyToast, Bastard Bros - (L-6)
elvis_knits
- 2 - Gammagooey, mykonian - (L-9)
GreyICE
- 2 - Juls, C-Worl - (L-9)
Iecerint
- 1 - Magister Ludi - (L-10)
Magister Ludi
- 2 - Iecerint, Drunken Unicorn Master - (L-9)
ToastyToast
- 2 - AlmasterGM, Katsuki - (L-9)

Players not voting:
None

DK is trying to excuse herself from scumhunting and/or posting content and then trying to pass that offf as pro-town.

Herself? =|
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #18) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:40 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Katsuki - Post #486

I find VI's way of posting not scummy, but a null read. As I stated earlier, this could be a way to distance away from scumbuddies and post reads on everybody like a robot even if they are scumbuddies or not. But I want to see VI post a detailed explanation on every in this game so far.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #19) » Thu May 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Interesting, Red Coyote. I was getting sort of a town feeling from Amrun, even though he is playing bad, I commend him for actually trying. Either:

1) You are trying to put pressure on Amrun as a scum.

2) You do not tolerate bad play, and you define that as scummy.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #20) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:33 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

RedCoyote wrote:You don't think that's what he was angling towards, Viystem?

The way I read that is that he says he thinks Amrun is town and that I'm either pressuring her because I think she's scum or "punishing" her for bad play (which sounds similar to point you made on BB I think it was).

I mean, if he's not trying to say I'm scum, then that post seems completely useless.

I just find it quite suspicious, it's a bit too early in the game to make final judgments.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #21) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:29 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Post #522

Okay, VI is one to keep around for a while, even though his methods could be a way to distance from scumbuddies but later in the game he would be a threat. But he is helping the town, so...

Post #525

Unvote
Vote elvis_knits

You are on your own scum list, that is scummy how I see it.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #22) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:41 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote
Vote Katsuki

But Katsuki, that was rather annoying.

I don't see how that question will help us get anywhere, why are you so obsessed with making VI look town?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #23) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:43 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Katsuki wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Unvote
Vote Katsuki

But Katsuki, that was rather annoying.

I don't see how that question will help us get anywhere, why are you so obsessed with making VI look town?

^Scumslip?

Explain, or your statement is invalid.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #24) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:42 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vi wrote:On another computer, on vacation, and too tired/annoyed with most of you to bother with the robot spiel ATM.

AlmasterGM - Unless my memory is GREATLY mistaken you asked if I wanted GreyICE lynched
Today
. Not Tomorrow. After checking, why look! I'm right. If you're going to provoke me, at least do me a favor and get your own facts straight.
I don't think GreyICE is the best lynch Today simply because there are other people I'm more interested in lynching. However, as mentioned before I doubt GreyICE will be lynched regardless of his alignment. Frustration ensues, because I believe his play indicates scum.

GreyICE - At least I
have
reads I'm willing to share. While I will freely acknowledge that I'm not some omniscient Mafia deity I would also suggest that the underlying cause of most of my scumreads are the fault of the people in question being scummy.

inHimshallibe - Your play in OR&C except for that it was respectable but absent at times. I remember in MoCO you were opportunistic and took whatever potshots you could because you were never called on it. Like 536, which as mentioned above isn't factually correct and seems to serve no purpose except to needle me.

Gammagooey - Probably. About twenty minutes into my road trip I decided to follow my intuition (a rare day) and let Amrun go. I'll even release Iecerint in a two-for-the-price-of-one deal for the reread he's doing in the posts directly above this one, even though that's not entirely rational either.

Somewhere along the four minutes I spent reading up I missed exactly why ToastyToast is getting ganged up on aside from the usual. I think the charges against him are being trumped up and don't expect a scum flip at all, but not enough of value would be lost if he died so... whatever. I'm on vacation and will continue to be on vacation at Gammagooey's deadline, people are acting like/being mental invalids, if and when he flips Town I will question the appropriate parties' alignment and {call for their immediate execution, insult their intelligence} accordingly.

Along those lines, I've been trying hard not to personally insult DeityKabuto for the last few posts. I'm done with that. The phrase I would use to describe to DeityKabuto's aptitude for finding scum ends with "wet paper bag", and the thought that he's guaranteed to be alive in LyLo is actually rather disturbing.

---

inHim 539 is BS. Of my scum reads, he's now at the top. Kill him.

RedCoyote 577 is a major wagon jump. "Solid argument" from Amrun (the "scum getting caught for wrong reasons temper tantrum")? Please. Kill him.

DeityKabuto is still alive. Kill him.

We'll go from there.

Uhm. You want me dead, why isn't your vote on me?

If you find me scummy, then duel me.

I already said your methods of finding scum are a null scum read, thus voting you is better than my vote on Katsuki.

Unvote
Vote Vi

GET@ME
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #25) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:12 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vi is confirmed town. Might as well do this.

Pierce: ToastyToast
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #26) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:30 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote

That was before VI's latest post.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #27) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Gammagooey wrote:Hey Deity if you get on soon give us a wave, I wanna ask you somethin'.

I'm here, but wow, a duel already, and this thread has been pretty active.

Let me ask you something, what are the reasons you find your opponent scummy, and are you certain that they are scum?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #28) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:03 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Amrun wrote:Are you kidding? Tell us what the hell that pierce stuff was about.

It was nothing.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #29) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:05 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vi wrote:...

DeityKabuto 781... Causation input requested. (Translation: Why did you do it?)

I did it because you did it, VI.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #30) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:23 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Juls wrote:So wait, you said "Vi is confirmed town" and you did it. But I have seen Vi "fake-daykill" probably a gazillion times for people calling her "VI". I was wondering why she wasn't doing it to you this game, now I know. But I don't get why you say she is confirmed town BEFORE the kill went through and you did the same thing.

The kill wasn't going to go through, but I thought it would at the time so I tagged along.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #31) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:28 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Juls wrote:Explain in more than 20 words. What kill wasn't going to go through? Why did you tag along? Why did you call Vi confirmed town?

I can't explain, that would require me to role claim this early.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #32) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:50 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 10

Bastard Bros
- 1 - Iecerint - (L-9)
Drunken Unicorn Master
- 2 - Maxous, RayFrost - (L-8)
elvis_knits
- 1 - Gammagooey - (L-9)
Iecerint
- 1 - Juls - (L-9)
InHimshallibe
- 3 - Vi, Magister Ludi, mykonian - (L-7)

Players not voting: AlmasterGM, Amrun, Bastard Bros, C-Worl, DietyKabuto, Drunken Unicorn Master, elvis_knits, GreyICE, InHimshallibe, Katsuki

Amrun wrote:Why did you think it was a good idea to kill toasty at that time.

Quite a few people found him scummy, so I was just seeing if he would flip.
Last edited by SpyreX on Sun May 29, 2011 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #33) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:55 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Amrun wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Amrun wrote:Why did you think it was a good idea to kill toasty at that time.

Quite a few people found him scummy, so I was just seeing if he would flip.

He was goig to die anyway. What did YOU think of toasty?

I was getting kind of a null read from him, he was an active poster and all, so I easily see why scum took advantage of him.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #34) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Maxous wrote:^
Which scum?

I am about to post a gigantic wall, I hope I finish it today.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #35) » Mon May 30, 2011 2:06 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

DeityKabuto's Content V.1.0

Setup:
I simply do a complete ISO on every player in this game, and compare it to interactions with other players they have had, and their actions, votes, etc. With that data combined, I form an analysis of my read from them.

Rankings:
{Town-aligned, Leaning-town, Null-town, Null-read, Null-scum, Leaning-scum, Scum-aligned}

Ratings:
I will also rate you on a scale of 1-10 on your performance to this game, how much content you're giving and how much you are actually helping the town.

ISO Sector

Katsuki

Rating:
5.5/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum
Notes:

1. You did not participate Pre-game (Before the game started).
2. You participated in the RVS.
3. You nearly have 4k posts on Mafia Scum, you have quite some experience, I must say.
4. Every now and then, you tend to not post. Stay on the down low, much?
5. You've been very protective of Vi, the player.
ISO:

Post #128 - Katsuki has background knowledge of Dynasty Warriors.
Post #131 - Unexplained vote, playing follow the leader, does not count.
Post #384 - Here you admit, you lost track of the game.
Post #422 - When you placed a serious vote on ToastyToast, that was a lot of weak reasoning there. How did you find his play style scummy? What parts of his posts were bad logic? What made you believe that Hydra suspecting ToasyToast of buddying is scummy? Do you think that buddying is always so scummy, or is just a shitty logic that we conform to?
Post #483 - Here, you were very aggressive towards ToastyToast. Yet, the guy flipped town, didn't he?
Post #486 - Very protective of Vi, is this your emotions speaking, or are you a VI? Continuing to ramble on about Vi (defensively) will get us nowhere, this is one of the first posts made by you of Vi, but later on you, you make more posts, and one of them is a whole wall repeatedly spamming the same message. I say, move on, please.
Post #528 - More ramble/persuasion that ToastyToast is scum, hmm...
Post #543 - Uncalled for.
Post #551 - You never explained, here.
Post #664 - Here you boast about RC being scum, town feeling, but you were wrong about ToasyToast, potential bussing to make yourself look town for the rest of the game?

...ISO Complete

Vi

Rating:
8.5/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-read
Notes:

3. You have 7.5k posts, and are a well known player.
4. You are posting like a robot.
5. You are not bad at contribution.
ISO:

Post #61 - You immediately come to the conclusion that RayFrost is a confirmed town, why is that?
Post #150 - Later on, your first post in a while, you then immediately come to the conclusion that Juls is also a confirmed town, why is that?
Post #265 - Do you still find GreyICE scummy?
Post #375 - Weak reasoning for voting Amrun, I'd expect better from you Vi. Yes, I understand many coding languages.
Post #416 - Here you say you are getting a town read on Amrun, why was your vote still on him?
Post #522 - I would like to see more of these.
Post #584 - You implied to kill DeityKabuto, yet you did not attempt to vote me, you did not attempt to give strong reasoning, you did not even attempt to say "
Cut Through:
DeityKabuto", which you did with RedCoyote. I suspect that is your "D" ability which you gain after winning a duel.

...ISO Complete

Iecerint

Rating:
4/10
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum
Notes:

2. You did not participate in the RVS.
3. You seem to talk a lot about the theme.
4. You don't contribute much, but you seem to be paying attention.
5. You are staying on the down low.
6. No content, your post are just for discussion, theme or setup.
ISO:

Post #113 - Why do you jump to conclusions that RayFrost is town in that post?
Post #129 - Not really a scum tell.
Post #582 - Far into Day One, and this is your first post I see you put any effort into, really? About time.

...ISO Complete

inHimshallibe

Rating:
3/10
Alignment:
Scum-aligned
Notes:

ISO:

Post #153 - Was this a serious vote?
Post #167 - ToastyToast flipped Town, you scum!
[quote="inHimshallibe]RC had a good, very town-likely posting here. viewtopic.php?p=3066104#p3066104 Particularly liked defending mykonian and the vote of ToastyToast.

RayFrost really not wanting to talk about Ludi anymore :noted: here. viewtopic.php?p=3066138#p3066138[/quote]

RedCoyote flipped scum, you defend and support RedCoyote, you are against ToastyToast, and call ToasyToast scum. Is this the farthest you can scum your act up?

Post #424 - Why is that?
Post #479 - Fail role claim.

...ISO Complete

Gammagooey

Rating:
7.5/10
Alignment:
Null-town
Notes:

3. Talked a lot about setup.
ISO:

Post #194 - Town feeling
Post #368 - You should like really explain your reads.
Post #681 - Here, you dueled ToastyToast and he did not flip scum. What do you think of that?
Post #881 - The thing is, do both factions have a night kill? Or does only one and the other faction is simply their to survive under their own conditions?

...ISO Complete

Juls

Rating:
8/10
Alignment:
Town-aligned
Notes:

3. Talked a lot about setup.
4. A lot of walls from you, which give a town feeling.
ISO:

Post #224 - Not a bad plan, town feeling.
Post #278 - Another town feeling.
Post #468 - Here you give a list of 3 people you think are scum, and you say they must die. Is this still the same, or have things changed?
Post #645 - Here you want Gammagooey to duel Iecerint, I am getting a null-scum read from Iecerint.

...ISO Complete

AlmasterGM

Rating:
4/10
Alignment:
Null-scum
Notes:

1. You participated Pre-game (Before the game started).
3. You post like an Anti-town person, leading me to believe that you are of the Anti-town party.
ISO:

Post #115 - Here you sounded confident ToasyToast and Ludi are scum, yet ToastyToast did not flip scum? Do you still feel the same for Ludi? Could this be a scumslip?
- You then add GreyICE to your early scum list.
Post #165 - Here you claim that you have a scum strategy, I am taking you seriously.
Post #225 - I see a bit of scum hunting their, but you also appear to be quick-jumping to scum solutions in your posts.
Post #527 - Provide reasons, bro.
Post #573 - More Anti-town, unexplained vote.

...ISO Complete

Magister Ludi

Rating:
5/10
Alignment:
Null-read
Notes:

3. You have knowledge of Dynasty Warriors.
4. You seem to be flying under the radar.
ISO:

Post #254 - You suspect Iecerint to be scum, as do others.
Post #502 - Okay-ish for suspecting Iecerint.

...ISO Complete

CSL

Rating:
3/10
Alignment:
Null-scum
Notes:

3. Deep inside, I am getting sort of a scum vibe from you by the way you post.
5. You should be prodded.
ISO:

Post #69 - Unlike elvis_knits, this seems more of a random vote, but has nothing to do with your alignment.
Post #177 - Not really a scum tell.

...ISO Complete

mykonian

Rating:
6/10
Alignment:
Null-town
Notes:

ISO:

Post #266 - Here you wanted elvis_knits lynched, care to explain?

...ISO Complete

B4574rD Br05

Rating:
5.5/10
Alignment:
Null-read
Notes:

3. You seem to be flying under the radar.
ISO:

Post #114 - Pay attention, read before you sign up for a game.
Post #227 - Back at you. You haven't posted much of substance either.
Post #430 - A town post...
Post #604 - Another catchup post.

...ISO Complete

Maxous

Rating:
8.5/10
Alignment:
Leaning-town
Notes:

3. Talked about setup.
ISO:

Planning a setup - Town creditability.
Post #209 - More town posts (+)

...ISO Complete

GreyICE

Rating:
5.5/10
Alignment:
Null-scum
Notes:

ISO:

Post #93 You unleashed the DK meta to everyone.
Post #405 I agree, he doesn't contribute much.

...ISO Complete

RayFrost

Rating:
8/10
Alignment:
Town-aligned
Notes:

ISO:

Post #110 - Town feeling.
Post #250 - Confirmed town feeling.
Post #338 - I agree, VI's posting style is a Null-read.

...ISO Complete

C-Worl

Rating:
2/10
Alignment:
Null-scum
Notes:

ISO:

Post #353 Scum. A townie should be open to other peoples thought processes.
Post #524 You are ruining this game. You aren't trying your best or playing to your fullest. I want to see a shift in play style from you.

...ISO Complete

Amrun

Rating:
4.5/10
Alignment:
Null-town
Notes:

ISO:

Post #91 - Town read there, but why did you vote me if you thought we both appeared as VI's?
Post #155 - Do you still find Ludi as scum? Also, it's weird how later on your vote comes back to me.
Post #256 - What? Do you feel most safe placing a vote on me or what?
Post #328 - Your whole case on me is a COMPLETE meta. Rofl.
Post #450 - I am a "he".

...ISO Complete

elvis_knits

Rating:
5/10
Alignment:
Scum-aligned
Notes:

3. Deep inside, I am getting a scum vibe from you and the way you post.
ISO:

Post #65 - Was this a serious vote?
Post #198 - Sort of a town feeling.
Post #301 - Potential scum taking advantage of Amrun's foolishness.
Post #380 - The was uncalled for. Amrun's rehabilitation plan wasn't a bad idea as long as you know how to interrogate people, you're fine.
Post #476 -
You put RedCoyote on your confirmed town list, he flipped scum. You put Iecerint on your town list, I and a few others suspect him leaning scum. You put InhimHimshallibe on your town list, I suspect him to be scum... Really?

Post #487 - Logical post.

...ISO Complete

...Analyzing

Most Probable lynches for today:
elvis_knits, Iecerint, inHimshallibe

Any objections?

Unvote
Vote elvis_knits

Candidates up next for extermination:
Iecerint, inHimshallibe

Next Step To Take:
Finding who should duel them.

If you disagree with my scum reads, do not simply say you DISAGREE or I will find you scummy and put you on blast. Provide solid reasons for disagreeing or else you are trying to defend the victim and therefore a scumbuddy has been caught.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #36) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:32 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

elvis_knits, I would like to see either you or VI duel Inhim.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #37) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:51 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

elvis_knits wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:elvis_knits, I would like to see either you or VI duel Inhim.

I don't mind dueling inhim. Not to sound like a broken record, but if that's what the majority think is best, I'm fine with it.

Also, are you trying to empower me or kill me?

Empower, things will change after Inhim's flip.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #38) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:05 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vote mykonian to win the duel

So far, Inhim looks scum to me.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #39) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vote Iecerint
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #40) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:00 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Katsuki wrote:THE FUCK

JULS FLIPPED TOWN?!

Duh. Didn't you read my wall?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #41) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:28 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #42) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:31 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Duel in progress

Gammagooey wrote:Why in the fuck did you just throw away a free lynch.

There are quite a few other players worth lynching.
Last edited by SpyreX on Tue May 31, 2011 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #43) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:33 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Gammagooey wrote:Are you even fucking reading the game.
If I start a duel it doesn't end the day.
Yours will.
We just lost a lynch because of your stupidity.

Don't be so sure on that. :wink:
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #44) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:17 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

RayFrost 970... No.

DeityKabuto 977... Bluff anticipated. Claim requested at earliest possible convenience.
Vote... No Winner
in advance.

Activating Murakumo unit.
Initiating termination protocol.
Cut Through: GreyICE

You just killed a townie WTF?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #45) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:25 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

AlmasterGM wrote:You just started an unapproved duel and cost us a double lynch WTF?

What VI did is worst, the person I dueled, I am 100% certain is scum.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #46) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:25 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

And the people against the duel are fucking scum themselves and can go die, AGM you're next, scum.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #47) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:26 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

elvis_knits wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:See this is what happens when you try and use democracy. Random people just roll in and fuck everything up anyway. And then there has to be YET ANOTHER debate about punishing them, because that would have to go through the democratic process as well.

Thus, I propose MARTIAL LAW. If your name is not Juls, Gammagooey, mykonian, AlmasterGM, or Vi, you are NOT ALLOWED TO START DUELS. If you start a duel and you are not a) one of these people or b) ordered to start a duel by one of these people, you are marked for immediate death. End of story.

Vote: No winner

BUT WE'RE NOT USING DEMOCRACY!!!!!!! WE'RE BEING RETARDED!!!!!

Also, Juls is dead. Gamma and myko have killed town. You've done jackshit. Vi's the only one there who is awesome.

MARTIAL LAW IS CRAP.

bullshit about Vi

Vi is a confused townie just like me
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #48) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:03 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Claim: Lu Bu, Modified Lyncher

P.)Do Not Persue Lu Bu - If you are involved in a duel you did not start, you will automatically kill the player who started it.
D.)Sky Piercer - Once per game, you may use Pierce: Player Name. This will kill that player and will announce to the game you are Lu Bu.
D.)Red Hare - You can not be targeted by night actions.

I laugh at how all the scum are trying to have a townie lynch and protect their scumbuddies Roffles, this game is probably a scum win with the amount of towns that have been lynched so far.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #49) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:04 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

If I win this duel, I am the only hope for the town. That's why I am saying every vote that goes for EK is a scum voter or an Anti-town voter.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #50) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:08 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

AlmasterGM wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Claim: Lu Bu, Modified
Lyncher

wut

Think of it as like a Vig, like how Vi lynched GreyICE. Anyways, it's best that the town and Anti-faction decide to keep me around to rid of the scum.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #51) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:11 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Maxous wrote:Well it certainly seems gamma is not a lyncher like I suspected o_O

DK is not town.

P-Edit: We could have Iecerint confirm but as far as I know Lu Bu is
not
part of the Wei and is therefore not town. He is one of the three anti-town factions AGM mentioned.

I am fucking town, because I do not have any Anti-town faction buddies, Third party? Possibly. But I am for town, so just your votes already and stop scumming things up.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #52) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:11 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Duel in progress

AlmasterGM wrote:Also how the fuck are you the "only hope for the town?" All your abilities do is kill shit and protect you. Aka serial killer. Or, as you so beautifully claimed, LYNCHER.

I am the only hope because I doubt the town has anyone with my abilities who CANNOT be night killed by scum and will kill anyone who duels them, so basically I can survive all the rounds and let the town win.
Last edited by SpyreX on Tue May 31, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #53) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:13 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Maxous wrote:Well it certainly seems gamma is not a lyncher like I suspected o_O

DK is not town.

P-Edit: We could have Iecerint confirm but as far as I know Lu Bu is
not
part of the Wei and is therefore not town. He is one of the three anti-town factions AGM mentioned.

oh shit I might have read my role wrong, I am a third party, but I am for and supporting town and without me and how this game is now, I am really sure you would need me to stick around until all the scum die
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #54) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:14 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Maxous wrote:Dk - you are third party.
A singular third party.
Sorry but not a good idea to have around.

This is a scum post. I said that I am helping town, and my previous actions and walls may show it. You are my next target, I claim to want to help town, you say not a good idea to have around. DF? is pretty much all i can say
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #55) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:34 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

elvis_knits wrote:Did DK just go "Whoops maybe I am a third party but I swear I'm playing for the town" ?!

So? I did not pick my role. But I wasn't aware of being Third Party, I have been playing like town ever since.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #56) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:36 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Hmm... everyone read post #816 (my wall) as to why elvis_knits is scum.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #57) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:38 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Amrun wrote:VOTE: Elvis-knits to win

Lol

Another Scum, scumming things up.

---

Vote DeityKabuto to win
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #58) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:39 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

If you guys just listen to me, directed at the scum then the town would have an easy win, this is the true purpose of my role, to be invincible to victory.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #59) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:43 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Gammagooey 994... Error. DeityKabuto indicated as better than play would suggest.

Gammagooey 998... Thought process.
*Two kills were (apparently) blocked
*Two kill-blocking powers have been claimed
*The Doctor claims to have failed
*The Roleblocker claims to have targeted the Doctor
*IF Doctor claim is true, THEN two missing kills had to be blocked some other way
*How much kill-stopping power is in this game?

Requesting preprocessed reasoning behind Town reads on elvis_knits.

DeityKabuto 1007 and following... Fascination emanates from watching attempts to label ViBot as scummy and Town simultaneously.

DeityKabuto 1015 and following... Lyncher claim found. Abilities what ViMod would give Third Party Lyncher. Anti-Town post tone noted. Rapid-fire OMGUS attacks identified. Lyncher target not given. Extermination priority through roof.

System addendum: Only two kills expected during Night.

DeityKabuto 1031... Claim is "Oops, I'm scum. But I swear I've been playing like Town!". Slow applause initiated.

C-worl 1026... Word used to describe coasting: "spectacular".

System... T-Bone authorized as next duel target. Processing previous events further...

Stupid Robot. I AM Third Party but for the town. I have abilities that will lead the town to easy victory, but their are so many scum and third parties alive that are being ignorant and choosing to let elvis_knits live.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #60) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:43 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

mykonian wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Claim: Lu Bu, Modified Lyncher

P.)Do Not Persue Lu Bu - If you are involved in a duel you did not start, you will automatically kill the player who started it.
D.)Sky Piercer - Once per game, you may use Pierce: Player Name. This will kill that player and will announce to the game you are Lu Bu.
D.)Red Hare - You can not be targeted by night actions.

I laugh at how all the scum are trying to have a townie lynch and protect their scumbuddies Roffles, this game is probably a scum win with the amount of towns that have been lynched so far.

Why did pierce fail?

It is an ability gained after winning a duel.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #61) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:46 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Fuck this.
-This is Uchiha Madara

If you guys will just co-op with my plan, the outcome would be beneficial to you all, now stop being dicks, change your votes, and let the town win.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #62) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:52 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Drunken Unicorn Master wrote:Hi, scumDeityKabuto. Trying to keep yourself alive so you can find your target and kill him?

e_k is obvtown.

~CSL

You're the one to speak.

obvyour against this plan, people already suspect you of scum, their are not many townies left, SO WHAT IS THEIR FOR YOU TO RISK?

That's right GET@ME
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #63) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:53 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

elvis_knits wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Fuck this.
-This is Uchiha Madara

who and what is uchiha madara?

Also
vote elvis to win

WTF ARE YOU DOING, Vote DK to win. Idc what alignment you are, we must rid of the scum at once!
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #64) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

*sigh* I'm in a game with a majority of scum. No point in trying to persuade anybody. If you think a Third Party is more of a threat than a scum (elvis_knits) than so be it, this is the turning point in the game, if I am lynched, there is nobody to help the town, so fuck it.

But knowing the fact that the majority of people who will vote me in this duel are scum, I can stop it. And the other half are ignorant thinking just because I am Third Party and have my own conditions means I won't help town.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #65) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:35 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

can't
can
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

YOU GUYS SUCK, MAYBE IF YOU LISTENED TO ME, I COULD HAVE MADE TOWN WIN, ONLY IF YOU MADE ME WIN THAT DUEL SO I CAN HAVE MY WIN ADVANTAGES.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”