Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Pine »

I intend to self-vote and push my lynch when I finish. I have nothing to lose, and Town has everything to gain from this tactic.

Hell, if I'm NOT lynched and flipped to confirm the validity of my reads, it's an exercise in futility.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

You are correct sir
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

You're at L-1?

Do me a favor and don't self-lynch before Monday if you are town. I'll be busy studying all weekend.
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm not even close to L-1. When what I'm prepared to do is complete, I'll be pushing for my own lynch. At that point, the pro-Town thing would be to help it along, even if you think I'm Town

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Soben »

Pine wrote:I intend to self-vote and push my lynch when I finish. I have nothing to lose, and Town has everything to gain from this tactic.

This is quite possibly the worst idea I've ever heard. Considering my other hydra head is positive you're town and I share that thought to a degree I'm going to tell you right now that you need to:

1) Cut down on the number of your posts referencing Icey because regardless how sure you are that he isn't town there are other scum and tunnelling towards him allows every other player to go by unoticed.

2) Not attempt to push towards your own lynch, because if you're town you're instantly playing against your own win-condition even if you believe your death will reveal alternate results.

3) State your thoughts on every other player in the game.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Pine »

At this point, Soben, nothing I say will be taken seriously by half the players in this game until I flip Town. THAT is why I have to do it. Someone has to be the D1 lynch, and I'd rather is be a near-Vanilla player whose flip will make them more effective than their survival.

Your other two points I've already stated I intend to follow through with in the morning.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:33 pm

I won't take you seriously if and when you flip town. In fact, I will simply ignore all your posts because you will be dead.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Pine wrote:I've used my (weak) attack power on IceyCupcake. I encourage everyone who is (wisely) fearful of their waffling between Town-neutral third-party and anti-Town scumminess to do the same.

I don't understand why your vote is on me but you attack IceyCupcake.
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Soben »

Pine wrote:At this point, Soben, nothing I say will be taken seriously by half the players in this game until I flip Town. THAT is why I have to do it. Someone has to be the D1 lynch, and I'd rather is be a near-Vanilla player whose flip will make them more effective than their survival.

I believe every player in the game is willing to take your thoughts seriously if you back it up with logic and reasoning even if they currently suspect you. On top of that the amount of players in the room that currently believe you're scum is far less than half so there is no reason for you to be acting defeatist at all.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Unvote, vote SGRaaize

Pine is being dramatic like town sometimes is, plus he had no reason to say he had weak abilities, so I'm willing to let him go. SGRaaize does not inspire anything in me, so to him will go my vote.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Pine »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I won't take you seriously if and when you flip town. In fact, I will simply ignore all your posts because you will be dead.

This is bad Town-play. When Town dies, you should be going back to see who their reads were and re-considering their positions, because you know
for a fact
that they were honest ones and not scum making shit up. When scum dies, you should be picking apart their posts for hints to their scumbuddies. When SKs (and similar third parties) die, THOSE are the ones you ignore.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Pine wrote:I've used my (weak) attack power on IceyCupcake. I encourage everyone who is (wisely) fearful of their waffling between Town-neutral third-party and anti-Town scumminess to do the same.

I don't understand why your vote is on me but you attack IceyCupcake.

I've stated this at least half a dozen times. I refuse to vote for IceyCupcake because I worry about their apparently-vote-fueled power. I've asked for vigging and damaging attacks to be used against them, and used my own piddly 1-point of weapon damage against them. Pay attention.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Instead of scumhunting and lynching/screaming for said death accordingly, you want US dead not because of play, but because you think that we MAY have some ability that you THINK belongs to scum.

Do I need to explain why that train of thought does not belong to a townie?
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Soben »

Feysal wrote: I think we should set up a firing squad, and use it as a group vigilante. I've done this before, and the first time we put the idea to practice we actually managed to shoot scum.

I've been pondering over this about recently and still don't believe it's the best way to go mainly due to the fact that 'redirection' or said attacks would be devastating for us - The OP states that redirection occurs before the damage is dealt.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Amrun »

All the more reason to have multiple targets, Soben. Problem solved.

Also, thoughts on Beefster?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Soben »

Amrun wrote:All the more reason to have multiple targets, Soben. Problem solved.

Multiple targets may work, I'll discuss it with my other hydra head later.

Amrun wrote:Also, thoughts on Beefster?

We both have him as null, his vote on BunnyLover earlier feels slightly off but I wouldn't consider it scummy.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

His attacks on me make sense to you, then, Soben?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Soben »

Amrun wrote:His attacks on me make sense to you, then, Soben?

His "Attacks" consist of him voting you due to a misunderstanding of one of your posts which I don't find allignment related. I do agree with his comments in regards to ISO #8 where he states your questions are quite pointless however I don't understand how that makes him assured of his vote.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

No, he said I had circular logic. I asked him how, and he said, "Well, I guess you don't, but I also thought you voted two people in the same post, which is scummy, but you didn't do that either". So basically I never did any of the things he accused me of - but HE has done them, as I pointed out - but still votes for me just because he wants to look consistent.

That is how I read his posts. I'm asking around because I want to see if others read them the same way.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Soben »

Amrun wrote:That is how I read his posts. I'm asking around because I want to see if others read them the same way.

I read it as he suspects and votes you for using cicular logic. He noticies you asking irrelevant questions therefore feels better about his vote on you. He then realizes he has misread your initial post and agrees that you didn't in fact use cicular logic however is still suspicious towards you thus keeps his vote on you.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Amrun wrote:I'm asking around because I want to see if others read them the same way.

I'm thinking the same thing about some of Pines posts Amrun. Though I feel slightly better that Pine claimed his mostly pointless attack and it's target.

I'm never sure about what do with what appear to be poor posts dashed off from skimming.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Amrun »

Soben wrote:
Amrun wrote:That is how I read his posts. I'm asking around because I want to see if others read them the same way.

I read it as he suspects and votes you for using cicular logic. He noticies you asking irrelevant questions therefore feels better about his vote on you. He then realizes he has misread your initial post and agrees that you didn't in fact use cicular logic however is still suspicious towards you thus keeps his vote on you.

And that says "town" to you?

BSpice: Agree about Pine in full.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Soben »

Amrun wrote:And that says "town" to you?

No, it says null to me.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Hello, sorry about the delay, real life issues came up, but have been resolved with a happy ending!

Did prelim read, and will be back later for more, but @Pine, staying alive as long as possible while hunting for scum is what helps out best. Being dead town doesn't make your posts right.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 3:05 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Unvote

Debating on which person gets it next, later after I do some isoing.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 3:23 am

Post by WrathChild »

I forgot to mention that I'm usually off-line on weekends. I haven't caught up after page 12 or so.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”