LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:12 am

Post by LimMePls »

Beefster wrote:Aw crap. I think I was skimming a bit to much. LMP isn't all that inconsistent.

LOL!
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

LMP wrote:If I type slower and in capital letters will it make it easier to understand!? I WAS CATCHING UP TO THE GAME. I VOTED WHERE I WANTED TO WHEN I WANTED TO WITH NO REGARDS TO STARTING A NEW WAGON OR JOINING AN EXISTING WAGON.

Good for you. I still have no explanation why Wrath over SGR. The only thing you've said, is that you were catching up. But that doesn't explain why you never mentioned it with SGR. Adding to that, the same can be said about you not searching for the other player who kept his random vote, while having a player who he saw as scummy, after it was mentioned. You're just picking your target for the moment.
As back to the quote, it's time for some MD-time: During the RVS, it's better to go with the wagon when you think two players are scummy for the same thing. Your options are: 'True', 'False' or 'CHESSKID'. In this topic, you may state your reason for the option you chose.

Beefster wrote:Really. If you think I'm scummy, just vote me.

I also don't see why you're voting for Pine.

I just said that I'm keeping my vote on Pine. There's a reason to it. Don't be a greedy kid. Just wait on your turn.
As for Pine, I've pointed out some inconsistencies. Other reasons haven't been mentioned to the audience.

And do I need to response to the part? Because it all comes down to:
Beefster - I knew my starting arguments against Amrun were bad. But because she saw that as well and saw me as scummy for it, she's defensive.
And as you already know, I see that as Amrun questioning/attacking her top suspect for legit reasons.
So yeah, you need other reasons. Otherwise, you're the last player in this game who may comment about reasons posted by other players to support their vote.

I'm also now looking forward to your response to Amrun's last post and when you notice that you should have read so that you'd have known that pressure on me is useless.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:38 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

LMP: ITS A TRAP

THE CORRECT ANSWER IS CHESSKID
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:01 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Pine wrote:PE: Icey probably isn't a Wizard with a bunch of powers. They're probably either a weakly-powered, high HP goon supporting the Wizards.

I have no idea under what basis you got this idea, I really don't. It honestly looks as if you pulled it out of your ass.

Zdenek wrote:
SCRazzie wrote:
2 pages in and we're already taking this way too seriously.

Trying to keep the game in RVS.

WraithChild wrote:
Seriously, SGR is right. Not enough joking here.

UNVOTE x13, VOTE: Pine

Why so Serious?

Agreeing the with the person who wants to keep the game in RVS is worse.

That's funny, considering you RVS'd after both of the posts you quoted on Gandalf. Or was that a serious vote? :|

Bunnylover wrote:Can't I just already tell you I'm town therefore we don't spend 5 pages determining if I am town or scum?
Seriously though. I do believe everyone should vote Icey and unvote her to someone else. Unless your scum. Don't vote her if your scum.

I am probably missing a lot of meta, but why do people believe Bunnylover is town based on the two posts he posted by this point?

Albert B. Rampage wrote:At first I thought I was scum because of all the different ways of killing people I had, but then I saw that my role name was in blue, and I read the flavor, and it became clearer. However, it makes me worry because now I think that everyone pretty much has a damaging ability...if so then we could coordinate night lynches, which would benefit us sorcerer-aligned players.

This post makes me nervous. I'm almost forced into thinking Albert B. Rampage is Town by reading this post, but I am second-guessing myself a lot when it comes to this subject. :shifty:

implosion wrote:VOTE: Soben
gandalf and WC and ABR are all probably town.

ABR, why would you advocate what is essentially a form of massclaiming in a game where we have been specifically told by the moderator that massclaiming will be harmful?

I thought the problem (judging by the OP) was claiming the name.

Not that I agree with ABR asking for a massclaim or anything, I just think the Mod meant something different.

IceyCupcake wrote:Not sure what to think of SGR.
Remember the same thing happening in Gorrad's mafia
, will look at this later.

Yeah, I don't think it got to this level, though.

Just noticed this.
What the fuck?

implosion wrote:Because I'm trying to figure out its heads and I want to be more certain, and eliciting a reaction to a vote will help with that.

Not now that you explained it, no. Plus, that makes no sense.

CryMeARiver wrote:Quiero la sangre de Mana.

Why.jpg

Pine wrote:

Translation for those who don't speak Spanish: "I want/desire the blood of Mana."

Not a fan of posting in another language, even a throwaway line like this.

Toying with jumping on the CMAR wagon, but my gut says something's just off about the whole thing.

This whole post screams "Way too serious", just saying.

Soben wrote:Post #126 by Katy - So SGR is "pretty obv. scum." but you don't vote him? Explain.

She did. In that exact post.

inHimshallibe wrote:
Soben wrote:
inHimshalibe wrote: Well, Beef's town imo.

Mind explaining the town-read on Beff, not seeing it myself.

Straight-up answering ABR's question. Unless they're both scum, but I doubt it.

Answering ABR's question seems hardly something only Town would do, especially considering ABR didn't get a lot of flack for saying it aside from me, Pine and Chesskid3.

Soben wrote:The OP implies multiple third party roles in the setup, Iceys win condition could simply be to recieve x amount of votes during the game thus although I don't see him as scum I have no reason to vote him.

It could also be a Townie that powers up via Votes, maybe even a powered-up Hunter that doesn't need to actually be lynched to kill someone?
On the other hand, he might be a Mafia role powered up by votes, but well, that's more up to scumhunting.
We lose nothing by giving Icey a Third-Party win, so, as long as we don't think Icey is Mafia, I don't see why we wouldn't vote him.

Speaking of which, I forgot to do this.

Vote: Icey

Unvote

Pine wrote:UNVOTE: ABR
VOTE: Soben

Too many inconsistencies.

Wat?

Amrun wrote:I think ABR's proposition should have received more attention than it has. Is protection really an issue against the whole town's attacks? I don't know how protection would function in this game, and I did not play and have not read its predecessors, so perhaps someone who has should weigh in.

Its best not to try to guess how anything works in this game, protection included. Either ways, its just better to let each person use their powers and later discuss about the results. Honestly, at this point. We should completly ignore everything that happens at night and treat Day and Night as completely different games, per say. Let's try to lynch some scummies.

Mana_Ku wrote:CMAR
If you've put me in the category of players voting SGR for prolonging the RVS, you can read my reason again and put me out of it. Other than that, don't use the 'too scummy to be scum'-fallacy. It's a fallacy for a reason.

He didn't use that fallacy at all, he said everyone knows at this point that RVS is supposed to be evil (myself included, I'm not retarded, thank you very much), so, voting someone for prolonging the RVS is derpy. Do you honestly think I tried to prolong the RVS because I was Mafia and afraid of people voting me and not because I just like having RVS, much like Gandalf, for example.

Please don't quote the above sentence by saying "Well, ur Maf", derp.

Pine wrote:My read of SGRaaize remains wholly ambivalent. I can see both Town and scum motivations for what he's done so far, none of them strong. If I had to commit, I'd lean a little to the Town side based on the wagon speed.

Quoting this post for further reference.

WrathChild wrote:I appreciate your defense and efforts, but would appreciate it even more if you scumhunted instead of calling the person with the best points against you, scum. I actually feel like LMP is one of the most town players so far. If you want me to move my vote off you, convince me there's a better place for it.

I called LMP scum before he voted me, so that's another very unfair statement, WC. I think you're Town, but stop tunneling me, godamnit. Plus, the post you quoted has two points I think I defended myself fairly good from. I feel as if you're completely ignoring everything I'm saying here and just keep tunneling on me because you're stubborn and won't give up on the idea I'm scum.

inHimshallibe wrote:Yeah, yeah, my vote on you was probably poor.

Why did you vote me, anyways?

IceyCupcake wrote:So Soben keeps calling us town, yet steadfastly refuses to treat us as such.

does not compute

This is worth quoting.

Pine wrote:Will address the SGR clusterfuck later, just got home.

You never got to adress my clusterfuck.

Soben wrote:
Pine wrote:More votes on Soben, please.

What in particular about my refusal to vote IceyCupcake do you find scummy? What scum-motivation is there behind directly disobeying someone openely claiming a request for votes?

Pine agrees with you on that, he's voting you because you're inconsistent :neutral:

Pine wrote:Oh FFS. And if the goal of gathering votes is to set off a massive spell that kills everyone else? What then?

lol'd

Pine wrote:
IceyCupcake wrote:Page One, FYI. Size of most important bit enlarged.

Jester-like means it depends on being voted. This is really not hard to understand.

Baby Spice wrote:SGR:
Wine arguements, self-meta arguements.
I got no idea what to make of him yet.

I'l have a "desperate townie", please

Soben wrote:We also read through LMP together, and I can understand where he's coming from, LMP's argument with SGR shows no attempt at revealing his allignment, rather just "proving that he's correct". In majority of his posts he refrains from stating if he believes SGR's thought process is scum-motivated or just a bad town-play, a primary example of this is where he asks SGR why he's lying in ISO #16 by LMP rather than stating if he believes SGR's lie is a scum-tell or not.

Interesting perspective, but you're reaching, IMO. LMP is scum, but not because of that.

Mana_Ku wrote:P-edit: Says the one who took my vote as a joke?

Mana_Ku, do you still believe I wasn't joking and was even slightly serious in those posts where I supposedly accused Chesskid3?
I'd like an answer, I just want to know where I'm standing here.

This is not a scumslip

Pine wrote:I intend to self-vote and push my lynch when I finish. I have nothing to lose, and Town has everything to gain from this tactic.

I just noticed you never self-voted.

See... I can't help but feel you're still Mafia, I say this because people are apparently taking you off the radar because you are way too desperate to be Mafia. That's bullshit, if anything, he's way too desperate to be Town.

I felt what it was like to be under pressure and desperate, heck, I think I was under more fire than Pine. I reacted in a way Town would, I defended myself and I tried very hard for everyone to unvote me.

Pine threatened to self-vote, in a sense, AtE'd and made sure everyone didn't want to vote him by doing everything except
defending himself

I know we both might be town and just have different ways to react to pressure, but honestly, I can't believe everyone is just ignoring Pine now because he threatened to self-vote.

If my BW gets bigger, I'l self-vote and stop defending myself, it will surely work.

/rant

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote SGRaaize

Pine is being dramatic like town sometimes is, plus he had no reason to say he had weak abilities, so I'm willing to let him go. SGRaaize does not inspire anything in me, so to him will go my vote.

Yeah, this is what I meant, fucking bullshit.

CryMeARiver wrote:On the ABR question topic (the relevant thing):
I personally don't think coordinating our damage is necessary. Besides completely ridiculous people, everyone that is town with damaging spells would use it on players they find scummy. No matter if that player is scum it will either a) Damage/Kill scum b) Damage/Kill 3rd Party or c) Damage/Kill town that is ripe for a mislynch (like SGR).
However, if we were to make a list of the top 3 people to damage that night to coordinate it, I'd propose we also do it for investigating abilities (not protection because that'd let mafia know who we're protecting).

I agree with this, except for my name in it.

Katy wrote:
Amrun wrote:Katy: AtE is Appeal to Emotion, for future reference.

Thanks. I guess I don't see that as a reliable scumtell. I have seen townies appeal to emotion numerous times.

My Policy is to lynch everyone that AtE's me when I'm clear in LYLO or something like that.
Honestly, nothing turns off my scumdar more than AtE.

Soben wrote:Icey, non Regfan head here. Although both Regfan and I don't believe you to be scum, we have the town's best interest in mind.

Town loses nothing whatsoever by voting and unvoting Icey, and it might win something.

Pine wrote:SGR, I have not self-voted, and the overwhelming negative response received to the suggestion is convincing me not to.

:roll: I'm sure you thought we were gonna react to it positively.

Bullshit

LynchMePls wrote:
Pine
Feysal
implosion
Albert B. Rampage
IceyCupcake
Amrun
CryMeARiver
BabySpice
Zdenek
Dry-fit
chesskid3
Mana_Ku
PeregrineV
Katy
Bunnylover
SnakePlissken
WrathChild
inHimshallibe
gandalf5166
Riceballtail
Beefster
SGRaaize
SCUM

How much of this is based on points you have bought against me and I have defended myself from?

LynchMePls wrote:
Mana_Ku wrote:Wrath wasn't the flipfloppinh cheerleader SGR was, so why vote Wrath over SGR?
And it's not that hard looking at which other player was keeping his RVS vote, while seeing a different player as scummy. It's your reason for thinking players are scummy. I have different ones. If I can see it, without thinking it's scummy, you should be able to find it as well.
As extra, your accusation against RBT is terribad. Learn to read sarcasm.

Wrath did it first, and I was reading up on the thread. SGR got my vote once it became obvious he deserved it more.

How did Wrath do it first? In the post you quoted, he was quoting me. Holy shit.
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:02 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Ops, let me fix this.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:02 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Pine wrote:PE: Icey probably isn't a Wizard with a bunch of powers. They're probably either a weakly-powered, high HP goon supporting the Wizards.

I have no idea under what basis you got this idea, I really don't. It honestly looks as if you pulled it out of your ass.

Zdenek wrote:
SCRazzie wrote:
2 pages in and we're already taking this way too seriously.

Trying to keep the game in RVS.

WraithChild wrote:
Seriously, SGR is right. Not enough joking here.

UNVOTE x13, VOTE: Pine

Why so Serious?

Agreeing the with the person who wants to keep the game in RVS is worse.

That's funny, considering you RVS'd after both of the posts you quoted on Gandalf. Or was that a serious vote? :|

Bunnylover wrote:Can't I just already tell you I'm town therefore we don't spend 5 pages determining if I am town or scum?
Seriously though. I do believe everyone should vote Icey and unvote her to someone else. Unless your scum. Don't vote her if your scum.

I am probably missing a lot of meta, but why do people believe Bunnylover is town based on the two posts he posted by this point?

Albert B. Rampage wrote:At first I thought I was scum because of all the different ways of killing people I had, but then I saw that my role name was in blue, and I read the flavor, and it became clearer. However, it makes me worry because now I think that everyone pretty much has a damaging ability...if so then we could coordinate night lynches, which would benefit us sorcerer-aligned players.

This post makes me nervous. I'm almost forced into thinking Albert B. Rampage is Town by reading this post, but I am second-guessing myself a lot when it comes to this subject. :shifty:

ABR, why would you advocate what is essentially a form of massclaiming in a game where we have been specifically told by the moderator that massclaiming will be harmful?

I thought the problem (judging by the OP) was claiming the name.

Not that I agree with ABR asking for a massclaim or anything, I just think the Mod meant something different.

IceyCupcake wrote:Not sure what to think of SGR.
Remember the same thing happening in Gorrad's mafia
, will look at this later.

Yeah, I don't think it got to this level, though.

Just noticed this.
What the fuck?

implosion wrote:Because I'm trying to figure out its heads and I want to be more certain, and eliciting a reaction to a vote will help with that.

Not now that you explained it, no. Plus, that makes no sense.

Why.jpg

Pine wrote:

Translation for those who don't speak Spanish: "I want/desire the blood of Mana."

Not a fan of posting in another language, even a throwaway line like this.

Toying with jumping on the CMAR wagon, but my gut says something's just off about the whole thing.

This whole post screams "Way too serious", just saying.

Soben wrote:Post #126 by Katy - So SGR is "pretty obv. scum." but you don't vote him? Explain.

She did. In that exact post.

inHimshallibe wrote:
Soben wrote:
inHimshalibe wrote: Well, Beef's town imo.

Mind explaining the town-read on Beff, not seeing it myself.

Straight-up answering ABR's question. Unless they're both scum, but I doubt it.

Answering ABR's question seems hardly something only Town would do, especially considering ABR didn't get a lot of flack for saying it aside from me, Pine and Chesskid3.

Soben wrote:The OP implies multiple third party roles in the setup, Iceys win condition could simply be to recieve x amount of votes during the game thus although I don't see him as scum I have no reason to vote him.

It could also be a Townie that powers up via Votes, maybe even a powered-up Hunter that doesn't need to actually be lynched to kill someone?
On the other hand, he might be a Mafia role powered up by votes, but well, that's more up to scumhunting.
We lose nothing by giving Icey a Third-Party win, so, as long as we don't think Icey is Mafia, I don't see why we wouldn't vote him.

Speaking of which, I forgot to do this.

Vote: Icey

Unvote

Pine wrote:UNVOTE: ABR
VOTE: Soben

Too many inconsistencies.

Wat?

Amrun wrote:I think ABR's proposition should have received more attention than it has. Is protection really an issue against the whole town's attacks? I don't know how protection would function in this game, and I did not play and have not read its predecessors, so perhaps someone who has should weigh in.

Its best not to try to guess how anything works in this game, protection included. Either ways, its just better to let each person use their powers and later discuss about the results. Honestly, at this point. We should completly ignore everything that happens at night and treat Day and Night as completely different games, per say. Let's try to lynch some scummies.

Mana_Ku wrote:CMAR
If you've put me in the category of players voting SGR for prolonging the RVS, you can read my reason again and put me out of it. Other than that, don't use the 'too scummy to be scum'-fallacy. It's a fallacy for a reason.

He didn't use that fallacy at all, he said everyone knows at this point that RVS is supposed to be evil (myself included, I'm not retarded, thank you very much), so, voting someone for prolonging the RVS is derpy. Do you honestly think I tried to prolong the RVS because I was Mafia and afraid of people voting me and not because I just like having RVS, much like Gandalf, for example.

Please don't quote the above sentence by saying "Well, ur Maf", derp.

Pine wrote:My read of SGRaaize remains wholly ambivalent. I can see both Town and scum motivations for what he's done so far, none of them strong. If I had to commit, I'd lean a little to the Town side based on the wagon speed.

Quoting this post for further reference.

WrathChild wrote:I appreciate your defense and efforts, but would appreciate it even more if you scumhunted instead of calling the person with the best points against you, scum. I actually feel like LMP is one of the most town players so far. If you want me to move my vote off you, convince me there's a better place for it.

I called LMP scum before he voted me, so that's another very unfair statement, WC. I think you're Town, but stop tunneling me, godamnit. Plus, the post you quoted has two points I think I defended myself fairly good from. I feel as if you're completely ignoring everything I'm saying here and just keep tunneling on me because you're stubborn and won't give up on the idea I'm scum.

IceyCupcake wrote:So Soben keeps calling us town, yet steadfastly refuses to treat us as such.

does not compute

This is worth quoting.

Pine wrote:Will address the SGR clusterfuck later, just got home.

You never got to adress my clusterfuck.

Soben wrote:
Pine wrote:More votes on Soben, please.

What in particular about my refusal to vote IceyCupcake do you find scummy? What scum-motivation is there behind directly disobeying someone openely claiming a request for votes?

Pine agrees with you on that, he's voting you because you're inconsistent :neutral:

Pine wrote:Oh FFS. And if the goal of gathering votes is to set off a massive spell that kills everyone else? What then?

lol'd

Pine wrote:
IceyCupcake wrote:Page One, FYI. Size of most important bit enlarged.

Jester-like means it depends on being voted. This is really not hard to understand.

Baby Spice wrote:SGR:
Wine arguements, self-meta arguements.
I got no idea what to make of him yet.

I'l have a "desperate townie", please

Soben wrote:We also read through LMP together, and I can understand where he's coming from, LMP's argument with SGR shows no attempt at revealing his allignment, rather just "proving that he's correct". In majority of his posts he refrains from stating if he believes SGR's thought process is scum-motivated or just a bad town-play, a primary example of this is where he asks SGR why he's lying in ISO #16 by LMP rather than stating if he believes SGR's lie is a scum-tell or not.

Interesting perspective, but you're reaching, IMO. LMP is scum, but not because of that.

Mana_Ku wrote:P-edit: Says the one who took my vote as a joke?

Mana_Ku, do you still believe I wasn't joking and was even slightly serious in those posts where I supposedly accused Chesskid3?
I'd like an answer, I just want to know where I'm standing here.

This is not a scumslip

Pine wrote:I intend to self-vote and push my lynch when I finish. I have nothing to lose, and Town has everything to gain from this tactic.

I just noticed you never self-voted.

See... I can't help but feel you're still Mafia, I say this because people are apparently taking you off the radar because you are way too desperate to be Mafia. That's bullshit, if anything, he's way too desperate to be Town.

I felt what it was like to be under pressure and desperate, heck, I think I was under more fire than Pine. I reacted in a way Town would, I defended myself and I tried very hard for everyone to unvote me.

Pine threatened to self-vote, in a sense, AtE'd and made sure everyone didn't want to vote him by doing everything except
defending himself

I know we both might be town and just have different ways to react to pressure, but honestly, I can't believe everyone is just ignoring Pine now because he threatened to self-vote.

If my BW gets bigger, I'l self-vote and stop defending myself, it will surely work.

/rant

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote SGRaaize

Pine is being dramatic like town sometimes is, plus he had no reason to say he had weak abilities, so I'm willing to let him go. SGRaaize does not inspire anything in me, so to him will go my vote.

Yeah, this is what I meant, fucking bullshit.

CryMeARiver wrote:On the ABR question topic (the relevant thing):
I personally don't think coordinating our damage is necessary. Besides completely ridiculous people, everyone that is town with damaging spells would use it on players they find scummy. No matter if that player is scum it will either a) Damage/Kill scum b) Damage/Kill 3rd Party or c) Damage/Kill town that is ripe for a mislynch (like SGR).
However, if we were to make a list of the top 3 people to damage that night to coordinate it, I'd propose we also do it for investigating abilities (not protection because that'd let mafia know who we're protecting).

I agree with this, except for my name in it.

Katy wrote:
Amrun wrote:Katy: AtE is Appeal to Emotion, for future reference.

Thanks. I guess I don't see that as a reliable scumtell. I have seen townies appeal to emotion numerous times.

My Policy is to lynch everyone that AtE's me when I'm clear in LYLO or something like that.
Honestly, nothing turns off my scumdar more than AtE.

Soben wrote:Icey, non Regfan head here. Although both Regfan and I don't believe you to be scum, we have the town's best interest in mind.

Town loses nothing whatsoever by voting and unvoting Icey, and it might win something.

Pine wrote:SGR, I have not self-voted, and the overwhelming negative response received to the suggestion is convincing me not to.

:roll: I'm sure you thought we were gonna react to it positively.

Bullshit

LynchMePls wrote:
Pine
Feysal
implosion
Albert B. Rampage
IceyCupcake
Amrun
CryMeARiver
BabySpice
Zdenek
Dry-fit
chesskid3
Mana_Ku
PeregrineV
Katy
Bunnylover
SnakePlissken
WrathChild
inHimshallibe
gandalf5166
Riceballtail
Beefster
SGRaaize
SCUM

How much of this is based on points you have bought against me and I have defended myself from?

LynchMePls wrote:
Mana_Ku wrote:Wrath wasn't the flipfloppinh cheerleader SGR was, so why vote Wrath over SGR?
And it's not that hard looking at which other player was keeping his RVS vote, while seeing a different player as scummy. It's your reason for thinking players are scummy. I have different ones. If I can see it, without thinking it's scummy, you should be able to find it as well.
As extra, your accusation against RBT is terribad. Learn to read sarcasm.

Wrath did it first, and I was reading up on the thread. SGR got my vote once it became obvious he deserved it more.

How did Wrath do it first? In the post you quoted, he was quoting me. Holy shit.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:06 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

The Baby Jesus weeps.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:07 am

Post by SGRaaize »

What?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:07 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Also, answer me, somewhere in that huge wall, there's one or two questions directed at you.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:18 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

SGRaaize wrote:Also, answer me, somewhere in that huge wall, there's one or two questions directed at you.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, in this game is ever going to read that wall. Summarize.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:19 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Fuck that
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:20 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I'm not gonna read it either.

Besides, he can just Ctrl + F his name :P
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:33 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Pine wrote:I've used my (weak) attack power on IceyCupcake. I encourage everyone who is (wisely) fearful of their waffling between Town-neutral third-party and anti-Town scumminess to do the same.

Anybody voting Pine after this is downright dirty.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:35 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Amrun wrote:Beefster, are you kidding me? If you think that's why I'm coting for Pine, then you're hiffing glue. And I have been in B-Mod game where the mod said it was theoretically possible for hydras to have diff roles. Is it likely? Of course not.
But the hydra just said they have different roles, so asking for clarification is in order.

I asked you a question, Beefster. I see you dodging it, though.

While nothing more needs to be said about Beefster's obviously nothing-of-substance attacks on me, I'm commenting to confirm what I suspected at first. If Pine flips scum, this is a blatant chainsaw by Beefster.

fgavaaopiafvlnzv ;oa o;ur h39 ljhdf
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:37 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Sorry, cat was on the keyboard.

[/freakazoid]

But seriously, Amrun? I agree with Beefster, you're being intentionally obtuse/deliberate. I haven't decided what this means about your alignment, but if you're Town, tighten up.
Show

:

WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:39 am

Post by WrathChild »

@SGR: I read your huge wall post, then I read it again. I stopped tunneling (if I ever was in the first place) on you. Did you miss it?
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Beefster »

gandalf5166 wrote:LMP: ITS A TRAP
At least someone here thinks I'm town. Cause I am.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Beefster »

@Amrun: I haven't been dodging questions. I just haven't seen them. When a game is this active, I don't have time to read over everything meticulously. Chances are good that I'll miss a question if it's hiding in the middle of a paragraph. Really, If you want someone to answer your question, you set it aside in one line with an @ immediately before the person you want to question. It's even more helpful if you bold the name. Chances are even then people will miss your question. That's when you draw attention to it by quoting.

You really can't call me out on missing a question that wasn't obvious.

InHim pretty much read my mind there, then articulated my thought process. Except for the nullread part. That wasn't my thought.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:58 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Beefster wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:LMP: ITS A TRAP
At least someone here thinks I'm town. Cause I am.

Wait, I don't get how my post is related to your comment. I don't have much of a read on you at all.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Beefster »

LMP has his vote on me. You implied that I was an obvmislynch.

Eh. Whatever.
Get to know a meat boy
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:08 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

[quote="Feysal']Now I wonder if the way he changed his read of chesskid was because he noticed the same thing I did.[/quote]This is a yes.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:12 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

bleh

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I won't take you seriously if and when you flip town. In fact, I will simply ignore all your posts because you will be dead.

Concur.
Show

:

SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:13 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Taking this away from my Wall of Text cause I really want you to answer

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:22 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Soben wrote:
Feysal wrote: I think we should set up a firing squad, and use it as a group vigilante. I've done this before, and the first time we put the idea to practice we actually managed to shoot scum.

I've been pondering over this about recently and still don't believe it's the best way to go mainly due to the fact that 'redirection' or said attacks would be devastating for us -
The OP states that redirection occurs before the damage is dealt.

Reading this as adding extraneous bits of information to boost what is perceived as a "lacking" post. What game do you know of where damage wouldn't be redirected?
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:26 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I'll get around to your post, maybe. But since you've asked so nicely...

SGRaaize wrote:Taking this away from my Wall of Text cause I really want you to answer

I looked at the early-game momentum, put a couple lists of people building momentum, and voted Mana_Ku off that list. Was deterred and so I decided if CHESSKID was probtown I should give his wagon a looksie. Saw you flailing about like a Magikarp and voted along. I have since decided you are a real person, but just do not choose to play one on the Internet.
Show

:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”