Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

VOTE: DeityKabuto L-1. Let's see what happens next?
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 12:10 am

Post by [Low Key] »

OK TIME FOR THE VIG CALL. IF ANYBODY HAMMERS THEY WILL BE AUTO-LYNCHED TOMORROW.

Town Vig
: Please do us a favor and declare your presence openly and quickly (no more than 72 hours from now) by shooting DK. Please also understand that we need to know that you are out there and need to see evidence of it today rather than tomorrow and your shot will do that for us.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 12:13 am

Post by [Low Key] »

OK OOPS. Sorry we still need the hammer call. We need someone to express their desire to hammer so the vig can shoot. That means the person just needs to say "I want to hammer" and explain why.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 12:14 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Snake: Can you please explain why you voted for DK?
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Spadille »

Cutting my V/LA today, also forgot to say my reason. I had a lot of projects that needs doing and I mean A LOT. These are also the months that I need to focus on my studies for the College Entrance Exam. So please bear with me ^^
This post is just a heads-up I'm here. I'm gonna catch up on 8 pages? Right.
"
Spadille
? Because the name 'Ace Of Spades' is already taken."

No, seriously. I'm one of those town guys.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Toro »

[Low Key] wrote:
[Low Key] wrote:
cjdrum wrote:Maybe if the one-shot were to claim on D3, when we can decide for them who to kill, as a second vote?

Ok, so I guess I just misunderstood. You're saying we should just wait and use the vig shot on D3 then?

This question is addressed to CJ.

When I first thought of when the vig should use their power (assuming they're town), I didn't think D1 was an ideal time to use it as I didn't think that we'd get THIS MUCH info out. I thought it would be more useful to use it D2 at the earliest when we could start establishing a clearer picture on who's who.

This is nice but doesn't address what is unclear about the original post. I will bold what I could not understand:

When I first opposed it I (as I said) thought it'd be a shot in the dark as I thought there were stronger chances at the time that the vig would shoot an innocent townie.
My thoughts on DK and zMuffinMan buddying up (which there is strong evidence of this on this page, with DK trying to direct Muffin and Snake to do what he wants) have blown that entire thought process away.

With their buddying up I felt that there was some sort of connection between the two so I felt the vig target should be used, I mean it's just flat-out suspicious how it appeared that DK would also turn to MuffinMan for help or tell him what to do.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Spadille »

Okay, I just received a call from my group mates and they need me. M#%^#@ S#&$!!! Well, off I go. I will just V/LA upon the moment I can't really post in 42 hours. Sorry bros.
Also, note that I facepalm everytime DK posts. He thinks everyone attacking him is scum. It makes me go: lolwtfbbqwtfisthatplaysrslyitsantitownwtfhowoldishewtfishe12yearsoldwhatthefuckinghellisheomgOMGomgandheclaimstohaveplayed10gamesthenwtfisthisplaystyleomg.
I'm gonna launch the first part of my extravagant wall, the only things I finished which is the replies part. Figured to post it since I have it now.
I might also... review meta from DK just to make sure.

Replies:

zMuffinMan wrote:How would his flip confirm my alignment?

This will be discussed if he flips because there are alot of things to be discussed. If I discuss it, it will just wreak the town havoc(because eventually, they will question it.. especially DK-scum) and town will lose focus. So not yet.
But I'm gonna spoil you and one of it is stating this:
MuffMan wrote:Yeah, I have a good laugh when I read his posts. I like him.
Even if he claimed goon
, I wouldn't want him lynched D1.

This is what I'm talking about. Why the hell will a town keep a scum? Oh I think you said it. It's because he's a real killer, isn't he?
----
Low Key wrote:Because this is a matter of utmost urgency, I would kindly ask every player to weigh in on this issue in their upcoming posts.

I would like a DK-scum vig-kill obviously. I need to learn more because I got me some suspicions that rely heavily on DK-scum flipping. And because I believe DK-scum is scum.
If the Town-Vig uses it now, he is just any other townie and the mafia would care less about him anymore. Though if he hits a mafia member, he will be a confirmed town. This might raise the mafia's panic-meter but if they kill the town-vig, this will divert their kill to town PRs.
"
Spadille

Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Spadille »

EBWOP:
----
Low Key wrote:Because this is a matter of utmost urgency, I would kindly ask every player to weigh in on this issue in their upcoming posts.

I would like a DK-scum vig-kill obviously. I need to learn more because I got me some suspicions that rely heavily on DK-scum flipping. And because I believe DK-scum is scum.
If the Town-Vig uses it now, he is just any other townie and the mafia would care less about him anymore. Though if he hits a mafia member, he will be a confirmed town. This might raise the mafia's panic-meter but if they kill the town-vig, this will divert their kill to town PRs.

My opinion? Epic D-1 win. And who wouldn't want a longer day? Days are the only time we can talk. So if there will be two lynches in one day, better. We just need to maximize it with fast activity since there is a deadline,
----
Snarky wrote:Don't be silly, for sure I needed to say I found him scum in order to pressure him. And I really THOUGHT he was the scummiest, but it was too early in the game to be SURE he was scum.

You actually said that you believe he was scum at the same post I took the "pressure vote" thingy:
Snarky wrote:My vote is on the one I beleive to be scum.

Snarky wrote:my vote is there for pressure because I think DKs the scummiest player of all.

All of that in ISO#15. Now please tell me, what really?
----
Okay, I get now why all of you are accusing me of TunnelVision. It's because I'm not giving off reads, is it not? Well, I'm a man who disagrees with giving reads. It will give the scum the idea who the most townie player is. My playstyle, just changed after my newbie game, is never to give off reads as town. Keep in mind that I know what's the deal with Snarky, DJ or anyone else. I just pursue whom I believe is scummy. I don't see anything scummy or Anti-Town in my play, most probably even Pro-Town.
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:19 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Toro wrote:
When I first thought of when the vig should use their power (assuming they're town), I didn't think D1 was an ideal time to use it as I didn't think that we'd get THIS MUCH info out. I thought it would be more useful to use it D2 at the earliest when we could start establishing a clearer picture on who's who.

This is nice but doesn't address what is unclear about the original post. I will bold what I could not understand:

When I first opposed it I (as I said) thought it'd be a shot in the dark as I thought there were stronger chances at the time that the vig would shoot an innocent townie.
My thoughts on DK and zMuffinMan buddying up (which there is strong evidence of this on this page, with DK trying to direct Muffin and Snake to do what he wants) have blown that entire thought process away.

With their buddying up I felt that there was some sort of connection between the two so I felt the vig target should be used, I mean it's just flat-out suspicious how it appeared that DK would also turn to MuffinMan for help or tell him what to do.

I don't understand how this relates to your assertion that the vig should be used on D3?
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Toro »

The thing you bolded should actually be the reason why I switched it to Day 1. That doesn't relate to why I used to want it being used on D3 really, I put it in the wrong paragraph my bad.
Show

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:49 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Well I still don't understand your thought processes at all. To clear it up, I would suggest the following:

1) Post your thought processes when you wanted the vig to be used D3.
2) Post the change in thought processes that caused to you agree with a D1 vig.
3) Explain how the bolded relates to number one and two.

I ask this because at this point I am thoroughly confused. :?
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Toro »

1. I thought that the vig would hit a townie more easily if we used it D1, but then again, this was all prior to DK blowing the door wide open.
2. Pretty much what you bolded was one of the reasons why I switched to the idea of a D1 Vig. I then realized a small problem if we held onto it for too long, the vig could be killed during each night phase before use by scum.
3. See 2.
Show

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:20 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Toro wrote:This was all prior to DK blowing the door wide open.

This is the point I don't understand. How did DK "blow the door open"?
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Toro »

[Low Key] wrote:
Toro wrote:This was all prior to DK blowing the door wide open.

This is the point I don't understand. How did DK "blow the door open"?

He's come off INCREDIBLY scummy (even for Day 1), and I suspect his flip could reveal MuffinMan's alignment.
Show

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:38 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Toro wrote:
[Low Key] wrote:
Toro wrote:That's not the only reason I believe DK is scum, I'm not doing it just to see a flip,
I genuinely believe he's scum
. My vote's not going anywhere on him.

Using it on D1 kind of looks as if you're shooting blindly in the dark...

So if the town agrees with your first quote, then how does your second quote make any sense?

So after vigging off DK, who would be your candidate for a lynch?

May I ask why you asked me this question in response to my post?
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Toro »

Who's the second highest person on your scum list at the moment?
Show

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:06 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Are you asking me that question right now in real time?
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Toro »

No, that's what I was asking in you in the quote you just brought up.
Show

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:22 am

Post by [Low Key] »

My question to you though in post #314 was: Why did you ask me that question at that time in response to my question at that time?

The question still stands.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:38 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Cool.

Vig DK.

See him flip town.

Move on to lynching Toro-scum.

Nothing else to add.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:44 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Muffin: I am encouraged by your last post. Thank you. (I mean that sincerely) ;)

@Toro: Your question to me (when I made that post many pages ago) was a direct dodge of the question that I asked you and I want to know:

1) Why did you dodge that question?
2) Why did you ask the question?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Snarky »

Spadille wrote:
----
Snarky wrote:Don't be silly, for sure I needed to say I found him scum in order to pressure him. And I really THOUGHT he was the scummiest, but it was too early in the game to be SURE he was scum.

You actually said that you believe he was scum at the same post I took the "pressure vote" thingy:
Snarky wrote:My vote is on the one I beleive to be scum.

Snarky wrote:my vote is there for pressure because I think DKs the scummiest player of all.

All of that in ISO#15. Now please tell me, what really?

Your playing with words. I don't see how these three quotes are contradictory.

I still don't really agree with using the day-vig today, I think it would be preferable using it on day 2, but still, I see pros and cons for both, and using it today is maybe less risky, so I won't oppose it.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

back, not able to post quite yet.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Parabollocks »

the irony.

@mod i'm V/LA until Friday, i have simply been inactive, so no johns there, however, i'm dealing with exams right now so there's that, if you feel the need to replace me feel free to do so
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:46 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

You fucking scum

You just subbed in, and you already feel like scum

Snake, you don't have a reason.

I'm so fucking mad right now, I feel like there's two scum teams, and one scum team thinks that I'm scum on the other team, and vice-versa.

LIKE I SAID. I AM TOWNIE. GET YOUR MIND OVER IT.

Some of you guys are mentally deficient or are just purposely bringing the town down at the start.

Return to “Completed Open Games”