WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:51 am

Post by WrathChild »

gandalf5166 wrote:
WrathChild wrote:The above was a SB quote from the rules.

You're proving our point.

You're going to have to expand Pine, because apparently I'm not seeing your point. The quote says specifically you CAN claim, but he does not advise it.

The reason he does not advise it is that there are probably abilities/spells connected to specific properties of claims, hence why the plan by SGR is either stupid or role fishing.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:54 am

Post by IceyCupcake »

If night phases benefit the town, then day phases benefit the scum.

This is unpossible. Town always benefit from day phases. ALWAYS. More lynches is more scum deaths is more wonderful goodness.

I'm thinking this is an Epic Mafia tell rather than a scumtell, but I'm not loving it.

Hmm, how about we have the next serious wagon that's going to be the lynch (I don't mean L-1, I mean intent to hammer and everything) claim and see what happens? If he instantly dies, we may be on to something, if he doesn't and he's scum, we may be on to something, if we don't and he's town, we're probably wrong.
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

see the thing is
in such an ability full game, FUCK EM

LET THEM FUCKING COME AT ME BRO

i'd rather take the two conftown for as long as we live because scum should be scared to try to kill us.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:59 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Wrath, if we are fucking morons that are unable to scumhunt worth a shit and will lose 4 townies a day before finally killing one Mafia, we are gonna lose anyways, PR's or not.
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Beefster »

Bunnylover wrote:
Soben wrote:BunnyLover, there's really no way you can see his claim and still believe he's mafia, I suggest you move your vote now.

D: I don't see it.

@SGR: Claiming is usually bad if your role says that. Like last game, I was a third party healer, and if I claimed any part of my role I would be deducted points (needed 20 to win.). Actually I have no idea why I am been called town, nothing I have done this game (in all my 2 or 3 post?) should have shown that I am town :<. Although Regean(Soben), had a point about me been straight forward, I've only done it when I was a bulletproof Townie.

@Town:So I guess we can't claim. Their might be another way around claiming.

@Town: You guys are all crazy. Obviously the mod is in the game
Unvote, Vote: Snow_Bunny
WUT?

Unvote

VOTE: Bunnylover
Unvote

VOTE: IceyCupcake
Unvote

VOTE: Mana_Ku
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

to clarify

I have 100% accurate mod given info that Mana is aligned with the sorcerers.

Have a nice day.

Pedit:
FUck off, asshole
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

SGRaaize wrote:
Mana_Ku wrote:-I'm from the generation who believes something is a joke when the signs are there. So yeah, I'm taking your explanation lightly.

The only other part that is interesting about these pages is LMP's change of opinion about SGR. SGR later admits that his 'plan' was actually a joke. Does this change your opinion on SGR and why?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

True fact: LMP and me aren't the same person. What applies to me, doesn't have to apply to him.

@Snake
Beefster for his weak attack on SGR, his weak attack against Amrun, his responses to Amrun and his bad vote against me.

Chess, you know you want to vote Beefster~
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:01 am

Post by WrathChild »

gandalf5166 wrote:Okay. If N1 is going to give us SO much info, why are we lynching today? We should all switch to no lynch, right? Because we might mislynch today, but TOMORROW. We'll be SO much better off!

Hell no, we shouldn't no-lynch. I'm saying that:

A) We, under no circumstances, should assume it was Pine Role-Claim = Mod-kill.
B) By pushing that angle, I think SGR was role-fishing.

I had nothing to do with Pine's death, but based on some of my own abilities I could see how claiming the information Pine did, would leave him exposed to certain and possibly immediate abilities.

@Snow Bunny: Are you able to confirm or deny that Pine was Modkilled?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:02 am

Post by SGRaaize »

IceyCupcake wrote:I'm thinking this is an Epic Mafia tell rather than a scumtell

Yeah, same here, I love playing EpicMafia, I find guys with the same idiotic mentality as WrathChild in every game I play.

PEdit:

A) IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT IS A MODKILL, WHAT MATTERS IS THAT IT KILLS PEOPLE WHEN THEY CLAIM, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

B) How am I role-fishing? What the hell are you talking about :igmeou:
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

unvote

vote: beefster

mana if you would be a doll and confirm that you have 100% mod provided that i'm with sorcerers blah blah blah that'd be great.

Stfu about it being a modkill GO READ FUCKIGN INVENTOR'S MAFIA IF YOU WANT TO SEE A SNOWBUNNY MODKILL
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Beefster »

Amrun wrote:Mana-Ku: Town. Period.

Zdenek: Null. I flip flop on him a little. Overall, he has said very little, and I dislike his "placeholder vote." He has no suspects besides the lurker, really? But I liked the things he saw in Pine that he found scummy - because I found those same things scummy. Pine wasn't scum, so this drops back to null since I dislike some other things he has said.

Wrathchild: Leaning town. He flip flopped on me and very quickly. He said something and then dropped it once he realized it was unfounded. I generally see this as a town tell, since scum are more interested in looking consistent.
Nice town reads. You got any scum reads?
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:04 am

Post by WrathChild »

chesskid3 wrote:to clarify

Have a nice day.

Pedit:
FUck off, asshole

Seriously CK? Did this need to be done right now?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:04 am

Post by SGRaaize »

How did we even get this discussion about Modkills? Who cares if it is a Modkill? The best part is WrathChild is arguing FOR me and not AGAINST me by saying its a Mod-Kill.
A mod-kill implies Town would lose by claiming, because this isn't a mod-kill, they don't lose nothing by claiming and dying that way. Which means we would lose nothing (if it wasn't for the fact its a game-breaking tactic) to follow that strategy.

Honestly, WrathChild, you are clueless. That's all I can tell you.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:05 am

Post by SGRaaize »

by saying its not a Mod-Kill*
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Beefster »

Have a nice day.

Pedit:
FUck off, asshole

Hmm. Didn't know that. You look pretty legit this time, so I will
Unvote

VOTE: Bunnylover

I really should read ALL of the new stuff before posting.
Get to know a meat boy
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

WrathChild wrote:

Have a nice day.

Pedit:
FUck off, asshole

Seriously CK? Did this need to be done right now?

I see no reason it doesn't need to be done now, if it was going to be done at all.

FUCKING TRY TO KILL US

TRY IT.

WE'RE SAFER IN THE OPEN
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:06 am

Post by SGRaaize »

WrathChild, answer me, how the hell am I rolefishing, you have been busting my balls since the beginning of this day, and your reasoning as gotten shittier and shittier. Next up, you'l vote me because I have two a's in my name.

PEdit: Speaking of Bunnylover, over at my huge Wall-of-Text, I asked something I feel like I should ask again:

Everyone considered Bunnylover town based on his first two posts, what up with that? Not saying he's Mafia, just don't see how anyone would read town from those two posts.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

chesskid3 wrote:
unvote

vote: beefster

mana if you would be a doll and confirm that you have 100% mod provided that i'm with sorcerers blah blah blah that'd be great.

Stfu about it being a modkill GO READ FUCKIGN INVENTOR'S MAFIA IF YOU WANT TO SEE A SNOWBUNNY MODKILL

It should have been obv we're partners in
crime
~
And we have our reasons for not hiding it~

Also, does nobody find it interesting that Beefster comments about Amrun posting town reads, when that was a request?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:08 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I don't even care about Beefster ATM, I want WrathChild to answer me, what the heck is he talking about, seriously?
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Wrath is wrong about the term 'rolefishing', but he's town.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:11 am

Post by WrathChild »

SGRaaize wrote:WrathChild, answer me, how the hell am I rolefishing, you have been busting my balls since the beginning of this day, and your reasoning as gotten shittier and shittier. Next up, you'l vote me because I have two a's in my name.

PEdit: Speaking of Bunnylover, over at my huge Wall-of-Text, I asked something I feel like I should ask again:

Everyone considered Bunnylover town based on his first two posts, what up with that? Not saying he's Mafia, just don't see how anyone would read town from those two posts.

Because you KNOW that Pine's death was NOT a Mod-kill so you were trying to play like it was for your shitty "game-breaking" plan just to force a claim/mislynch.

You seem to push that claiming=death when you know it does not. Your whole plan was based on that deception.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Beefster »

Mana_Ku wrote:Also, does nobody find it interesting that Beefster comments about Amrun posting town reads, when that was a request?

I don't like it when people make a post of only town and null reads. C'mon, there's got to be some scum reads to show the rest of the class...
Get to know a meat boy
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:14 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Snow_Bunny wrote:"Leave it to me!" one of them said. "Me, Andrius the Vamp-"

Snow_Bunny wrote:Though you can paraphrase your role pm and make a claim, it is not advised to do so. Really, listen to me this time.

Snow_Bunny wrote:"I'm a wight!" he exclaimed out loud. "I'm a wig-" his voice was suddenly silenced as a dim glow began to emerge out of his mouth and eyes. The glow started to grow stronger, blinding everyone for a mere second. When the light disappeared, they all stared at a lifeless shell.

How am I deceiving anyone?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:15 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I am not outguessing Snow_Bunny when Snow_Bunny is basically making sure everyone knows CLAIMING MEANS DEATH.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:16 am

Post by SGRaaize »

WrathChild wrote:You seem to push that claiming=death when you know it does not. Your whole plan was based on that deception.

Not only that, but apparently I know Claiming does not equal Death.
WrathChild, if you know something we don't, just out it, please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”