- 2 - InHimshallibe, RayFrost - (L-9)
elvis_knits
- 2 - Gammagooey, mykonian - (L-9)
GreyICE
- 2 - Vi, Juls - (L-9)
Iecerint
- 1 - Magister Ludi - (L-10)
Magister Ludi
- 4 - ToastyToast, Iecerint, Katsuki, Drunken Unicorn Master - (L-7)
mykonian
- 1 - elvis_knits - (L-10)
RayFrost
- 1 - Maxous - (L-10)
ToastyToast
- 2 - AlmasterGM, RedCoyote - (L-9)

Players not voting: Bastard Bros

vote: Drunken Unicorn Master

I'm sorry it had to be this way.
Last edited by SpyreX on Tue May 24, 2011 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:37 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Also, it was pretty clear RC was paying attention to the thread already, but he's now claiming he's going to read it like he hasn't touched the material. Forced imo.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:47 am

Post by GreyICE »

Hmm, you make a point. Evidence suggests that ReaperCharlie doesn't read the thread ANYWAY when he's town.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Juls »

ek wrote:It was never my intention to empower a scummy player. I think my posts have been pretty clear about trying to limit scum control of duels. TBH, it will probably happen at some point though, maybe even as a result of your plan for a townie to empower someone they think is town. And I think that is unavoidable and I'm not too scared of it. We try not to empower scum, but if we do I tend to think we have a better chance at catching them. That's why I said that everyone who is empowered needs to be held accountable.

Your initial suggestion was to have the TWO most scummy players duel. Thereby killing one scum and
empowering the other
. So if player A and B are scummy players, A dies, B gets an ability and we will likely lynch B tomorrow cause, he is still scummy. Even if you do empower town, you are not going to lose your scummy read on them. So I don't like the strategy. I would have taken it at face value until you said people who propose plans that benefit scum are scummy. Which is EXACTLY what you did.

ek wrote:You're really twisting my words if you're saying I was trying to suggest strategies that empower scum. Do you really think that's what I was trying to do?

This is the game of mafia where you are guilty until proven innocent.

ek wrote:The post was a direct response to reaper. The "you" was reaper.

Ah but you were referring to him as town-reaper. That town-reaper would have trouble winning the game. If you are town, why would you not say "we". As I said, it was minor, but noted.
-------------------------------------
Juls
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Juls wrote:
ek wrote:It was never my intention to empower a scummy player. I think my posts have been pretty clear about trying to limit scum control of duels. TBH, it will probably happen at some point though, maybe even as a result of your plan for a townie to empower someone they think is town. And I think that is unavoidable and I'm not too scared of it. We try not to empower scum, but if we do I tend to think we have a better chance at catching them. That's why I said that everyone who is empowered needs to be held accountable.

Your initial suggestion was to have the TWO most scummy players duel. Thereby killing one scum and
empowering the other
. So if player A and B are scummy players, A dies, B gets an ability and we will likely lynch B tomorrow cause, he is still scummy. Even if you do empower town, you are not going to lose your scummy read on them. So I don't like the strategy. I would have taken it at face value until you said people who propose plans that benefit scum are scummy. Which is EXACTLY what you did.

The intent was not to try to empower scum. It was more to give us a chance to choose between lynching two scummy people. Realistically, I think that if we put two scummy people up for duel, they're probably not actually both scum. I was hoping we'd kill the scum, not empower the scum.

I admit that I was not thinking about it as thoroughly as I should have. I think it should be clear though that I was coming from a good place and trying to benefit the town.

I can explain more what I was thinking. I also thought that if you take the two scummiest people for a duel, they will claim and then you decide if you want to empower one of them based on their role. Let's say their claim is convincing or you're not sure if they're faking or not, but they might be legit. You can empower them and either bump up a PR if they're being truthful, or force them into faking results and probably being caught much easier if they're scum. My thinking was if a scum ends up being empowered (even though we obviously don't WANT this) it actually gives us a better chance of catching them.

SO, this is totally not the way you were looking at duels. You were thinking we agree on who to lynch and then duel them to empower someone we think is town. I wasn't thinking that way.

Juls wrote:
ek wrote:You're really twisting my words if you're saying I was trying to suggest strategies that empower scum. Do you really think that's what I was trying to do?

This is the game of mafia where you are guilty until proven innocent.

There's a lot more subtlety than that and you know it.

Juls wrote:
ek wrote:The post was a direct response to reaper. The "you" was reaper.

Ah but you were referring to him as town-reaper. That town-reaper would have trouble winning the game. If you are town, why would you not say "we". As I said, it was minor, but noted.

You're right, I was thinking about reaper as town, and actually I was thinking about myself as being dead by that point if people are so against me and my POV. Note away though, I guess.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:25 am

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:Why's AGM on the scumlist?

AlmasterGM wrote:GreyICE's entrance was pretty lackluster.

SCUM: ToastyToast, Magister Ludi, GreyICE.

GreyICE wrote:Oh

I like death so I was ignoring that because I just want to have the two scummiest players duel each day and only bother about electing townies if both refuse.

GreyICE wrote:And heh, nevermind, yeah, he's scum.

Vote: AGM

Fool me once...

AlmasterGM wrote:lol, u mad?

GreyICE wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:lol, u mad?

lol, u scum?

AlmasterGM wrote:Nah, my scum strategy is to buddy you, remember?

Unvote; Vote: GreyICE

^ More votes than AGM right now.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:29 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Spoiler: You are the 49,999,999th visitor! Click here!
Vi 150 wrote:ObvTown scum can take advantage of this. Potential... not negligible given that scum and bad Townies are weighted toward choosing scum for duelists.

Well, if scum has made themselves look obvtown by a lot of people then the town is already in trouble to begin with. You know, the way I interpret it is that we're not going to be choosing the same players to duel on a consistent basis. Like, for example, I'd want Gamma to duel Toast today, then follow that up with another townish person, say Juls herself, dueling, like, C-Worl. These are just examples, but the point is that I wouldn't want Juls, Gamma, or anyone else to be permament duelists. Is that what you're getting at?

---

elvis 154 wrote:(I'm not seeing toasty as scum)

He's talking out of both sides of his mouth. See posts 76 and 79.

---

Amrun 155 wrote:I wish I could add some stunning, convincing point to the case, but I can't think of one. RayFrost especially made some very good points that caused me to re-read ML carefully to find that I agree with the points made. This vote is better than my previous one.

I really wish you would've tried though. This doesn't look very honest, especially given the little you've had to say about ML and the gap in time since he last posted.

---

Grey 157 wrote:Why's AGM on the scumlist?

This is your first comment in forever, and it's one that would be easily explained if you were following the game. Pick it up, Grey.

---

BB 168 wrote:Why has this bandwagon formed so quickly into Day 1? We've been here less than a Day and someone is already at L-5. It may not be a lynch yet, but we're fast approaching it.

I'd ask Viware to process this comment for scumminess, but then I don't want Vi to explode.

Someone really doesn't like ML getting votes.

---

CSL 177 wrote:I like how he pays special attention to Shu, and not giving a shit about Wu. He seems to know something we don't.

I wish I knew more about the theme, because this seems like it's important. Even though I've already bitched about this (as well as others), no one really seems to want to explain it for us.

---

mykonian 184 wrote:elvis can't remain behind when everybody else thinks Ludi is scummy!

I'll give you this one. I don't like that a lot of the players are in such a rush to get their votes in on ML.

---

Toast 185 wrote:I don't understand why suggesting multiple scum teams=scum, and thats really all I'm getting from the people voting me.

Not me. I don't like the way you're trying to play to both AGM and elvis like AGM pointed out. I think they have two very different visions on how the mechanic should be addressed, and I think, even when confronted directly about this, you're straight up dodging the issue. This is significantly worse than taking one side or the other.

---

Vi 186 wrote:inHimshallibe 178 et al... Artificiality detectors ringing off hook. Subject moved to Medium-High priority on extermination sequence.

I'd like to input some more data into the Vi.I., if I could. I have mislynched inHim for being too fluffy before. Please take this into consideration before being too harsh on him. I don't mean this as a defense because I won't defend him if he keeps up the way he has been playing. Still, it should be said that I'm not interested on a lynch based just on these allegations right now.

---

Toast 189 wrote:The reason your null and not scummy: She is strawmanning, and the self-hammer point is spot on. Her apprehension is also noted.

These comments really put me off to you. I still get this sense like you're trying to do one thing to please person X and another thing to please person Y. It's like, here, you want to criticize mykonian for coming after elvis instead of ML, but right at the end you can't help but add in that you dislike elvis for the same reasons he does.

---

Iec 190 wrote:His comment about Wu was that he wasn't sure who the scum would be because there were 4 brothers (I assume he means Sun Jian (actually the father), Sun Ce, Sun Quan, and SSX (a sister, but idk who the 4th would be...), though I'm really not sure). This makes no sense because if there were 4 obvWu candidates, the scumteam could just be all 4 of them. There's only awkwardness if you think 4-man teams are impossible for whatever reason. Since 4-man teams are perfectly plausible in a game this size IMO, I think it's a scumslip.

I'm sorry, but this is still over my head.

---

Gamma 194 wrote:Mykon is pretty clearly town with his 184

I don't agree with this, nor do I agree with you seeing elvis as a potential scum candidate... However I do think you are being sincere in your suspicions. Your posts are starting to give me a good vibe.

I also want to add that post 205 and the the immediate response in 206 is exactly why I'm feeling elvis as more townie than scummy here. You asked elvis a fair question, and she gave you a fair answer. What do you think?

---

Max 209 wrote:Imagine this scenario however, 4 or 5 players say to you ' we think you and C-Worl are the two most suspicious people in the game. Duel each other for a double kill now or we'll lynch you(requiring the town majority). As town what would you do?

Okay, I see where you're coming from. So what do you propose we do then?

Max 209 wrote:Trying harder to look pro-town than scumhunting.

I can understand this, but aren't you being a touch harsh on her? What I mean to say is, shouldn't you press her on this first?

---

Vi 214 wrote:Amrun 196... Fluffposting evident.

This. I've seen Amrun on her game and this is not one of those times.

Vi 214 wrote:Maxous 209... Error 404: Vote not found.

This as well. I didn't even notice that. Good job, Vibyte.

---

Max 220 wrote:Amrun seems to be town along with gammagooey.

Huh? I could understand not being swayed by the joke thing, but how could you possibly have a townread over what she's posted thus far?

---

Grey 223 wrote:Based on his play. His first bunch of posts were setup speculation, which was at least interesting, and beats general RVS, but didn't particularly add any reads to the thread.

He added to me to the scum list pretty clearly off Vi's #150. His 'scumhunting' consists of quoting something someone said and nodding vigorously.

I'll cut you some slack. I think you're backing your positions up, but it just took too damn long.

---

BB 227 wrote:At the moment, I will not vote. It would have to go between Deity and CSL/Reaper, but I would first like to see how productive they are once their joint account is activated. I will also wait to explain why I would consider voting them after they are situated, as well.

Sounds like you're waiting to do a lot of things. How about you wait until post-game to explain yourself because I think I want you gone sooner rather than later.

---

AGM 230 wrote:I do have faith - please don't mistake my argument for some sort of arrogant power trip that I think I'm the only one who should duel, I certainly don't think that - BUT if someone is about to be lynched, it's because they are either A) scum or B) were incapable of presenting themselves in a townie people. These aren't the people I think should be starting duels.

Wait, wait, wait. I thought the townie was going to be starting the duel on the scummy person (e.g. Gamma duels C-Worl)? When did we flip this around?

---

Juls 234 wrote:Gamma does
NOT
get a free pass into the duel. This is easily a scum fake-claiming to get empowered. In fact, Gamma better do some extra special scumhunting to get into the duel in my opinion.

I understand and appreciate your hesitation, but he's been acting fairly townie.

Juls 237 wrote:I don't want to spoil anyone's fun but I am having trouble following it.

I'm not, and, actually, I think it's easier to follow than just another loud voice carrying on (like me, for instance).

---

mykonian 266 wrote:Does it
seem
like I prefer a ludi lynch? wouldn't my vote be there then? Stop fishing for "contradictions" and do some actual scumhunting. You could reread what I said about Elvis, because you clearly didn't understand it.

Love this. I absolutely love this. Vote Toast with me!

---

ML 254 wrote:Katsuki I just played with as scum. Same method of operation as that game. Very weak votes. I dont understand at all why his vote is one me (Is it because of Iecerints comment? because he thinks he's got a secret tells? etc?), and yet he has the gall to announce that CSL has a weak vote "Bandwagon vote detected!" Why is CSL vote a bandwagon vote and your not? What is the distinction?

She plays the exact same in every game I've played with her in, so I don't know what to think of her. I always read her as scum.

tl;dr = Gamma vs BB/Toast/Amrun/C-Worl are all acceptable here. The ML wagon needs to be explained to me again, but I don't see any reason for me to throw myself in front of his wagon.

Grey is looking better. Vi is looking like solid townie material.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Drunken Unicorn Master »

ek's #31 is :goodposting: for the most part, with a caveat. I like the ideas therein, but the "omg rayfrost is right :P I cant stop razzing u!" seems forced. Still though, reminds me of somebody genuinely trying to figure out how to use a mechanic for the benefit of town, as a lot of good, pro-town people did in Metropolis: Revisited with the striking mechanic. I've done this before as scum to try to gain town cred, but either way, it's pro-town. Sometimes you have to do things that may hurt your team in the short term, in order to help your team in the long run, but I'm sure this knowledge is old-hat for those of us with any length of experience. Still, good post.

I don't like RF's "I can razz you too!" even MORE... but the rest of that post is useful enough.

Maybe I need to stop being so suspicious of everyone.

#38 is further good posting by ek.

#42 rayfrost buddying to Vi is :?

#43 AGM quick to correct. :D

Bastard Bros. #45 is 100% facepalm.
I don't think we should be making these plans in the thread. It's not like the game thread is private to scum, and the more we make a plan, the more they can find a way around it. We're already at a disadvantage to them in terms of information, should we really be giving them more info?

Scum are ALWAYS going to be able to read the thread. This borders on moronic. I'm sorry but it does.

If we don't plan and organize because we're afraid scum will read our plans and plan around them, then we don't plan at all. And that means chaos. And that means it's just that much easier for scum to win. Your argument is invalid, and your logic is questionable at best.

SpyreX I thought you said not to worry about Bastard Bros...? :? :igmeou:

# AGM 46: I have to agree with ek (from what I skimmed later on in the thread, yesterday) that no, being "incredibly sure" of something isn't good enough. ALL OF US should more or less have to approve of a duel before anyone duels. I know you hated M:R, but remember how ABR just kept striking random people even though he was town, and even though THEY were town? same thing here.

#47 is good. So far I have town reads on ek and AGM.

#50 Amrun is complete WIFOM. (as are Ludi's and my/CSL's sigs. heh heh heh)

juls #51 vote against Amrun is tech.

post #52 by ek is obvtown and very :goodposting:. I am beginning to like this ek person, contrary to when I skimmed her later posts over the last few days.

getting town vibes from maxous' #53 as well. my instinct is that scum will take a less prominent role in discussing the BEST way to exploit the duel mechanic. yeah, they can fake it, but it won't look as genuine. so far I'm getting genuine from all of these: ek, AGM, Maxous.

A little of my own, from observation: Scum is not gonna risk themselves and duel a townie unless THEY ARE SURE THEY CAN WIN. otherwise, that'd obv be playing against their wincon, cause they could possibly lose. duh. that's stupid. However, since townies have a lot less to lose (cause there are a lot more of us, duh), they will be the more likely to feel falsely confident in how scummy someone is. therefore, I do very much support this whole "town decides" thing, because as I see it, stupid-dumb-tunnel-town will be much more likely to feel like they can help the town by being a loose cannon, and that's EXACTLY WHAT WE DON'T WANT.

In other words, I agree with elvis_knits.

#54 by AGM makes me want to do a happydance because of how awesome and pro-town he is. HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH. I already think this game is going to be a blowout town win. I can feel it. It is glorious. It is washing over me and I am letting it run through my hair in complete bliss.

#55 by toasty toast. reminds me of Andrius, i.e. "hoohhhh look I drew a scum role! awesome!.... wait. sh1t. how am I gonna win now? I am obv when I'm scum. OH WAIT I KNOW! I'll just buddy up to EVERYONE... k here goes: Hello to [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop] and last but not least, [namedrop]! I L U GUYZ!!! <3"

In other words, I hate it. Also, it agrees with something somebody's already said, and the only thing he adds is something which is questionable, namely: "if two people are already tunneling on each other, we might as well have them duel, right guys? iono lulz"

scum read #1. TOASTY TOAST.

#57 by gamma. hmmm. ok. nice. i say we have him duel the first person we all can agree on as a collective, and then the day will continue afterwards. WIN!

#58: oh look more buddying by Toasty Toast. Yay.

#59: oh wait sorry, Toasty Toast was Scumread #2. Amrun was #1.

HIT LIST AS OF RIGHT NOW:

Amrun
ToastyToast

#61.... powering on.... annoying alert.... smells like an annoying idiosyncratic post that's not actually a PR but Vi is trying to be funny. Not funny.

AGM #64 against ek makes me sad. ek is town and so are you. We must band together against the scum, not fight amongst ourselves. victory is not to be found in poking everyone with your sword. Victory is to be found by being ever vigilant and keeping a watchful eye for
tigers
scum trying to pull the wool over our eyes. tl;dr: put your sword away. shes obvtown already.

#65 ek makes me realize i've skimmed over myko somehow. going back...

oh. it was just post #26 where he said "i convince the town and then duel that person to death?" lolno, that's not really scummy thats just a jokey question. silly ek. stop being so crazy.

#72: gtfo with this random/non-random/RVS nonsense!! there is plenty to comment on! (yeah yeah yeah, i know i fluffed for 10 pages, stfu :P)

#73: confirm votes are stupid, juls. if you don't have anything else to say, just say "vote: amrun". this just makes it look like you're tunneling. What do you think about other people in the game?

#77 Maxous bleeds town. He jumps to the top of my town list along with AGM.

#78 AGM = :awesomecake: for being soooo right.

&79 Toasty = LOOOOOL @ "sigh, you're misunderstanding me!" hahahaha

#80 bleeds town. Gammagooey climbin' up there too. Town City up in heah, boahh. MMMHHMMMM

#81 is useless. C-worl goes up on the scumwall.

#83 by Juls: Thoughts? "Yes. Yes. And Yes."

Katsuki #84. I don't like lurkersheep. Provide some content of your own.

#Amrun 86: HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH SCUM. HEH HEH HEH

#98 by Rayfrost is scummy for multiple reasons: 1) weak response to MagisterLudi (gut scummy, too!) and because he says we shouldn't work out the duel mechanic, we should look for scum instead. SCUM ARE ALWAYS SAYING WE SHOULD LOOK FOR SCUM! I don't know why, but it's their bane in life. Not only do they hate the fact that town is organizing, but they hate the fact that people are finding scum ALREADY. So what they do is they say "HERP DERP HAY GUYS GO SCUMHUNT. STOP ORGANIZING LULZ" and they make themselves OBV OBV like RF just did.

Also, the way he tries to make it sound like it was gamma's idea, NOT his, is super scummy. LOL. That's not what gamma said at all. He said "personally I don't find it helpful but maybe somebody can get some reads out of this mess". WHICH IS BLEEDINGLY PRO-TOWN. Whereas RF twisted it into something scummy and tried to pin it on gamma, if he was ever called out on it. NOPE.

In other words: RayFrost rockets up the scumpole as well, to be hanged near Amrun and ToastyToast.

Crap. I'm only on the bottom of page 4. HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Scum reads
:

RayFrost
Amrun
ToastyToast

Town reads
:

AGM
gammagooey
elvis_knits
Maxous
Expect massive differences in our posting styles, but just in case it's not clear: We are SO town. :)
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:12 am

Post by GreyICE »

WHAT THE FUCK
SINCE WHEN DO YOU READ THE FUCKING THREAD BEFORE VOTING AND SHIT
WHAT IS THIS HETEROSEXUAL WITCHCRAFT?
aY
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:23 am

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:WHAT THE FUCK
aY

Who are we talking to with this post?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:32 am

Post by GreyICE »

DUM

He's supposed to lurk and then randomly hammer a wagon. And then insist that he be given all the hammers. And then lurk.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

So meta would say he's scum?
Show

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:45 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

GreyICE wrote:WHAT THE FUCK
aY
GreyICE wrote:DUM's supposed to lurk and then randomly hammer a wagon. And then insist that he be given all the hammers. And then lurk.

Have anything
useful
to say about what I posted?
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:49 am

Post by GreyICE »

No.

I just have no idea what to do with a Unicorn slot that actually is playing the game.

I think he's been abducted by space aliens.

PEdit: AGM town read is wrong, obviously. RayFrost scumread wrong. Toasty scumread also wrong. Not going to go check the post #s, I can't really care, so I'm not following that annoying commentary. Wall posting where you quote/post is no better than wall posting where you don't quote the random shit you're responding to. Make notes in your hydra QT then come back when you have something coherent would be my advice.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:02 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

You sir, are retarded.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:04 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Ah yes ... this is the GreyICE scum we all know and love. Screw up, flounder a bit, and then go into ANGRY SNARK MODE to try and make up for it. Regardless of whether your argumentation is laughable or not (hint: it is), you still haven't done anything that doesn't revolve around me being scum. Scummmmmmy.

That being said, I want more Toasty votes. His play is the scummiest ITT thus far. GreyICE will just continue to dig himself into a hole, so we don't need to worry about that. Toasty, however, I'm worried about slipping off the radar.

Also, ReaperCharlie - I swear to god if this turns into another Might of Mordor, I will choke you. POST IN HYDRA, PLOX.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Greyice - who else do you think is scum?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:08 am

Post by GreyICE »

ITT My reads are better than yours so I dun care :P

I never read those PBP# posts anyway. The conclusions are all that's interesting.

PEdit: Um yeah, you're labeling people scummy when you think you see a potential for a mislynch or because they disagree with you, not because of any real or observed scumminess. You're saying that regardless of whether I have good points (AKA
regardless of whether you're scum
) I'm still tunneling on you, and that's scummy. Seriously, did you just softclaim multiteam? Or am I bussing you? 'cause that's rich :lol:
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:10 am

Post by GreyICE »

elvis_knits wrote:Greyice - who else do you think is scum?

ATM Magister Ludi, although he's probably a vig detector, and possibly Amrun for:
Amrun wrote:Hmm.
I am in that [redacted] game.
These posts are so different from Ludi.
I change my mind.
Unvote

VOTE: Deity Kabuto
I need to re-read this game asap.

Since Deity Kabuto has done nothing specifically scummy, and frankly given his past history is a free fucking mislynch. Which doesn't exempt him from being scum, but does mean I look hard at people floating to a wagon on him.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:38 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Drunken Unicorn, I find myself wondering how i suddenly ended up on your scum-list despite the lack of any mention of me whatsoever by the two of you b4 your hydra was created. I have A LOT to catch up on, time to get started!
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 8:26 am

Post by ToastyToast »

RedCoyote wrote:
Toast 185 wrote:
I don't understand why suggesting multiple scum teams=scum, and thats really all I'm getting from the people voting me.

Not me. I don't like the way you're trying to play to both AGM and elvis like AGM pointed out. I think they have two very different visions on how the mechanic should be addressed, and I think, even when confronted directly about this, you're straight up dodging the issue. This is significantly worse than taking one side or the other.

What can I say, I like compromise. Its not like either opinion is ZOMG WRONG, but neither is perfect either. So, somewhere inbetween seems like a good option. It has nothing to do with playing both AGM and elvis. At this point I'm okay with Juls plan, because the "asking people for their opinions" stage is over.

RC wrote:
Toast 189 wrote:
The reason your null and not scummy: She is strawmanning, and the self-hammer point is spot on. Her apprehension is also noted.

These comments really put me off to you. I still get this sense like you're trying to do one thing to please person X and another thing to please person Y. It's like, here, you want to criticize mykonian for coming after elvis instead of ML, but right at the end you can't help but add in that you dislike elvis for the same reasons he does.

Not quite. What actually happened was that I saw one point, commented on it because I didn't like it, and then read the rest of his case. There's a reason they're both null reads(I'll make a list)--its because I don't fully agree with what they are saying/what they are doing

RC wrote:Like, for example, I'd want Gamma to duel Toast today, then follow that up with another townish person, say Juls herself, dueling, like, C-Worl. These are just examples, but the point is that I wouldn't want Juls, Gamma, or anyone else to be permament duelists. Is that what you're getting at?

Gamma has basically told us "I just can't get into this game." That behavior doesn't =OMGTOWNIESTHERE.

Unicorn Barf wrote:#55 by toasty toast. reminds me of Andrius, i.e. "hoohhhh look I drew a scum role! awesome!.... wait. sh1t. how am I gonna win now? I am obv when I'm scum. OH WAIT I KNOW! I'll just buddy up to EVERYONE... k here goes: Hello to [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop], [namedrop] and last but not least, [namedrop]! I L U GUYZ!!! <3"

I hate this. You are using my friendship with Andrius to me look like scum. I assure you are playing styles are totally different. Also, never said I loved them (AGM and Vi, i'm still pissed about Cowboy). Go look for my scum-game and see if you think the same. Don't act like you have some insider-information because you know how Andrius plays--you don't.

ToastyToast 58 wrote:
Vote:GreyICE
for lurking in the first few minutes :P

This is buddying? I'm pretty sure thats a random vote.

List later
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Maxous »

Juls plan - no. Town chooses pro-town player to duel scummy player. The point is we think the scummy player will be mafia.

Ray Frost - 245 wrote: I thought Vi was having a sincere restriction here because she doesn't tend to be deliberately annoying but... "idiot input" is my hobby and job.

Post 98
Ray Frost - 98 wrote: This(C-Worl) and this(Vi) read like made up post restrictions to me.

There is a clear inconsistency here.
Also you see them as null tells that don't point to thier alignment in any way even though you think C-Worl and maybe Vi are making them up? Then why mention it?
And while you are it please explain why GreyICE is 'bad town' and you want himself and AGM to stop arguing?
I'm probably tunneling at this stage but what are you referring to by almost as terrible as Ludi?
Do you think C-Worl is mafia or not? And if Ludi is 'terrible' (I'm assuming this means scummy) then why did you change your vote?

Gah, Ludi's vote on Iecerint is slightly scummy looking.

What CSL hint?

RC - 281 (In reference to Amrun) wrote: Huh? I could understand not being swayed by the joke thing, but how could you possibly have a townread over what she's posted thus far?

Amrun is freaking out because she thinks DK is posting and acting differently than previous town games of his - it strongly comes across as townie-paranoia.

By the way RC's suggestions for the duel against gamma seem a little too close to the easy route for me. With the exception of B bros(whom I never played with before) I probably could of told you before the game that the other 3 people he suggested would be early suspects.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Maxous »

Correction to the last line. With the exception of B bros whom I've never
seen
playing before.
I have'nt played with all of the others mentioned before.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:25 am

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:
Vi wrote:...
Unvote... Magister Ludi
Vote... GreyICE
(L-10)
Invitation to join wagon extended with fervor.

Consider this my RSVP
Unvote, Vote: GreyICE

Mod: I think you missed this.
Show

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:41 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

(Posting on this account for emphasis)

Please, if you are going to say "RC", make it clear you're referring to RedCoyote, NOT ReaperCharlie.

Actually, I'd prefer if people would just not use "RC" at all.

Even though I'm in a hydra this game, it's confusing to me; and I'm sure that it'll confuse others too.

Thank you! <3
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê