Mini 1170: Nowhereville Mafia '11- Over!

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Espeonage »

Brilliant, we have tomorrow's lynch. Panzer, i don't care if you're town or not (If Earworm is you probably aren't) that was out of order. You ask for a claim instead. And you are only allowed to do that if they are at L-1 and you aren't on the wagon already.
Don't @ me.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Elfen »

Well, Every since that self hammer thigny and what esp said, Pan has went leaning to the scum side. So what shall it be

1) A Pan lynch
2) Quin/Ear lynch
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:41 am

Post by charter »

If you think we're lynching Panzer for that, you're very wrong.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Elfen »

xD I know, Well, if there is yet again another tornado watch, I may not be able to be on(And for some reason, mycomputer keeps me logged in most of the time) Soo Imma go with a quin/ear one later :/ but imam read to see what he has said.... Damn you texas weather Dx
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:59 am

Post by charter »

Espeonage wrote:Brilliant, we have tomorrow's lynch. Panzer, i don't care if you're town or not (If Earworm is you probably aren't) that was out of order. You ask for a claim instead. And you are only allowed to do that if they are at L-1 and you aren't on the wagon already.

Oh wow, major FOS here. Once again, Espeonage continues to spit horrid mafia theory. Hasn't even thought about whether Panzer is town or scum, and yet is trying to lynch him tomorrow. Horrible idea. Scummy too.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Vote Count D-1 #11

(3) Kalofer- Supreme Overlord, SleepyKrew, LordChronos

(2) The Kool- cloudocean, earworm

(6) earworm- Espeonage, Panzerjager, CooLskins, charter, The Kool, Kalofer

(2) Not voting- Nobody Special, Elfen

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is June 3rd, Midnight Central.

Also, please, for my sanity, bold any and all V/LA's in the future, so I don't miss them like I embarssingly did a couple days ago. :shifty:
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Elfen »

Oh wow.. ear is L-1?? Shouldn't he claim or w/e?? cause I would happily to oblige to hammer :)
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by earworm »

Elfen wrote:Oh wow.. ear is L-1?? Shouldn't he claim or w/e?? cause I would happily to oblige to hammer :)

I take this as intent to hammer. I'm a VT.
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by PJ. »

I don't see what was so out of line. If he were a PR, he'd have claimed when Kal put him at L-1 instead of pandering to us by talking about Quinn's actions that he said he wouldn't talk about. Also any analysis of his on Quinn's play would assuredly be seen through rose-colored glasses. In my humble opinion a self hammer is a sign of good will. I understand that is controversial but it hardly is something to call for my lynch on. At that cases' best, I'm eccentric, not scum.

Also how does him being town make me scum? The correct play is to lynch him today. Does being wrong mean everyone on the wagon is scum? No. I would look for people who jumped on the wagon in a scummy fashion, not the guy that built it.

As far as I can tell, all the rest of the day has to offer is talk about quinnster's play, which was scummy beyond defense. I'm ready for a lynch unless he has something to claim.

Preview Edit: I was correct in my first paragraph, lynch em
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Some things I want to comment on. I will as soon as I can. Please, nobody hammer in the meantime.
To be clear: quack
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by PJ. »

I think we need a replacement for Supreme Overlord
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:38 am

Post by CooLskins »

charter wrote:If you think we're lynching Panzer for that, you're very wrong.

I hate to quote people and say, "he is right." but in this case I must. Panzer has always been advocating the ear lynch. He wants ear dead. And if a slightly humoristic comment can get him lynched then so be it. He is NOT tomorrow's lynch at all.

@charter, is spitting out bad mafia theory scummy? Or just misinformed?

Espeonage wrote:Brilliant, we have
tomorrow's lynch
. Panzer,
i don't care if you're town or not
(If Earworm is you probably aren't) that was out of order. You ask for a claim instead. And you are only allowed to do that if they are at L-1 and you aren't on the wagon already.

@espy, So you would lynch him even if you got a (theoretical) cop innocent on him? You are blindly lynching people without anilzing their posts to try to gain town credit.

The Kool wrote:What the heck, Panzer?
That is the most blatantly scummy thing I've ever heard to date!
Unless you have some serious reasoning to back that up... I have to agree with Ear on that one. Seriously, can anyone explain why there my ever be any reason to selfhammer aside from Mafia giving up? Asking someone to do so is utterly pointless in either case.

Same as above, you are just trying to lynch somebody (possibly to derail the ear wagon) who has made one bad post in order to gain town credit. And if that is the most scummy thing you have seen all day! why didn't you vote for him?

My personal view on the panzer thing is that people are over reacting to nothing. Today's lynch is ear worm period.
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
The Kool
The Kool
Townie
The Kool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:19 am

Post by The Kool »

Dude, the line RIGHT after the one you bolded. Starts with "Unless..." And note my vote remains on Ear. Why would I be trying to derail the Ear lynch? I was trying to find out WHY he did something that seems so stupidly scummy to me, not trying to lynch him for it.

Also, most 'blatantly' scummy. Blatantly scummy is often not actually scum. And one blatantly scum post is less scummy than a dozen suspicious posts any day.
Show
I'm totally an innocent townsperson. See? It says so right under my name!
What? It doesn't anymore? Curse you post total! *shakefist*

Beck:
I'm a hydra with myself

W/L/0

Town - 0/0/0
Mafia - 0/0/0
Other - 0/0/0
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Still on the way to catching up. Wasn't able to read anything last night, but today will be better.

Panzer: :eek: Why would you SAY such a thing?? (The self-hammer thing. Perhaps it'll be more clear as I read ....? Or, well, no. Bad thing to say, unless the circumstances are VERY extenuating.)

charter: I've seen many situations where town has replaced out. Do you want me to find them? I know for a fact that I (under my alt account) have replaced out as town. I may have under this account, but I'm not sure.

(Elfen: Sorry about the family issues. Parents can be ...weird.)

ALSO: Please don't hammer until I get caught up, I'd GREATLY appreciate that. It really shouldn't be more than another two days.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:37 am

Post by LordChronos »

The Kool wrote:Dude, the line RIGHT after the one you bolded. Starts with "Unless..." And note my vote remains on Ear. Why would I be trying to derail the Ear lynch? I was trying to find out WHY he did something that seems so stupidly scummy to me, not trying to lynch him for it.

Also, most 'blatantly' scummy. Blatantly scummy is often not actually scum. And one blatantly scum post is less scummy than a dozen suspicious posts any day.

This post makes no sense to me at all. Blatantly scummy is not from scum. One Blatantly scummy is less scummy than lots of suspicious stuff? What?

I also agree that while it was stupid of panzer to call for a self-hammer of earworm, we shouldn't lynch him for it.
I'm a talking computer.
cloudocean
cloudocean
Goon
cloudocean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 8:58 am

Post by cloudocean »

I agree with LordChronos, people are making too big a deal out of the self-hammer call.

@CooLskins
Is there a reason why you're asking charter for the impact of bad mafia theory if you're calling Espeonage out on the same thing? (Disregarding alignment and setting up lynches).
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:01 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Still waiting till I get to a computer to post my thoughts. However, I just want everyone to read LC's above post and laugh in the meantime.
I was going to hammer after my "thoughts" post, but I'll wait for NS.
The Kool
The Kool
Townie
The Kool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:27 am

Post by The Kool »

LordChronos wrote:
The Kool wrote:Dude, the line RIGHT after the one you bolded. Starts with "Unless..." And note my vote remains on Ear. Why would I be trying to derail the Ear lynch? I was trying to find out WHY he did something that seems so stupidly scummy to me, not trying to lynch him for it.

This post makes no sense to me at all. Blatantly scummy is not from scum. One Blatantly scummy is less scummy than lots of suspicious stuff? What?

I also agree that while it was stupid of panzer to call for a self-hammer of earworm, we shouldn't lynch him for it.

To put it simply, scum usually guard themselves better than to do something so blatantly stupid that it just screams "I'M SCUM!". I am much more inclined to suspect someone who is consistently scummy on a more 'small slip-up' level.
Show
I'm totally an innocent townsperson. See? It says so right under my name!
What? It doesn't anymore? Curse you post total! *shakefist*

Beck:
I'm a hydra with myself

W/L/0

Town - 0/0/0
Mafia - 0/0/0
Other - 0/0/0
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

hiplop
replaces
Supreme Overlord
!

Welcome to the game hip :cool:

-Midnight
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:50 am

Post by charter »

Cool wrote:@charter, is spitting out bad mafia theory scummy? Or just misinformed?

Depends, but in Espeonage's case, I think it's misinformed.
Nobody Special wrote:charter: I've seen many situations where town has replaced out. Do you want me to find them? I know for a fact that I (under my alt account) have replaced out as town. I may have under this account, but I'm not sure.

If you think it's a similar situation, where someone slipped up huge, then immediately replaced out, then sure. I will take a look at one or two.

SleepyKrew is looking megascummy with that comment about how he was going to hammer. At first he defended Earworm with bad logic, but now that it's painfully obvious Earworm is going to get lynched, he's ready to hop on board. Never mind the fact that he's only said he finds him town and now there's a mysterious 180 degree turn. Looks to me like he's trying to get on the tail end of the scumwagon in a feeble attempt at buying town cred.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:54 am

Post by hiplop »

hey just got the pm, going to read thread
third best scummer of all time
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:54 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

kk, "thoughts" after this post. But first:
It would be anti-town to not hammer here. The town feels as though ear is the proper lynch, and is ready to gogogo. My read on him as town is purely gut, and I have said several times I might be wrong. Now will you stop tunneling and actually contribute?
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:01 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

@thetown
Ok. So, Panzer's comment was scummy. That doesn't make him auto-scum. Major FoS on Esp for saying (paraphrasing here) "We have tomorrow's lynch. Who cares if he's town?". I also see nearly everyone has Kalofer on scum or leaning scum, and nobody has him as town (or if you do, my bad, I missed that). So then why isn't he the lynch today?! But yeah, I'm okay with an ear lynch, but there are still those 4 people I'd rather have first.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:08 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

@charter
On re-reading, I saw this.
charter wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:But the "replaced out" logic has already been disproven.

Unfortunately, you saying something doesn't mean it's true. Of times I've seen a situation similar to this, I cannot recall one where the person replacing out was town. Always scum who got busted.

So, ignore the fact he also replaced out of his other game, ignore he hasn't logged on in five days, and assume he's lying and that there isn't actually something going on in his life? Yeah, sure.

Now, to those goddamn questions.
SleepyKrew wrote:charter, if I am obvscum (which btw, I'd like to see a point detailing reasons), then why do I only have one vote against me?
The deal was offered, like I said, while I was flustered. I cannot justify it because there is no excuse.

charter wrote:Sleepy, I already highlighted why you were scum, you didn't respond to it at all, which says you agree with my points.

SleepyKrew wrote:It's scummy to say that I'm not the only person using my logic? How so? I was asking Kal what separated me from the pack. Sure enough, I got the "I like bandwagons" post. Then there's the part where you thought I was talking about Kool when I was actually talking about Kalofer. That's all I see. Maybe I'm not looking close enough? Open my eyes please.

charter wrote:None of that has anything to do with what I said in 255

So let's go on over to 255:
charter wrote:What I find suspicious about Sleepy:
The way he went WAY overboard pursuing Elfin. Really looks like scum trying to capitalize on noobtown acting scummy.
64, the scumbomb that Sleepy has dropped. When accused and voted for something, instead of defending his reasoning, he immediately points fingers at other people. Very common for scum to try and shift blame on to others rather than defend their actions. Does this again in 76.
135 and 137 is just reaching because Espeonage is calling people town and Sleepy doesn't like his reasoning. Sleepy thinks that others should find them suspicious. I do this EXACT same thing all the time as scum.

Now answer.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Nobody Special »

charter wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:charter: I've seen many situations where town has replaced out. Do you want me to find them? I know for a fact that I (under my alt account) have replaced out as town. I may have under this account, but I'm not sure.

If you think it's a similar situation, where someone slipped up huge, then immediately replaced out, then sure. I will take a look at one or two.

Well, I guess I spoke without knowing the entire situation. That'll teach me to jump into current events while still reading the thread.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”