Mini 1170: Nowhereville Mafia '11- Over!

cloudocean
cloudocean
Goon
cloudocean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:15 am

Post by cloudocean »

@charter
Can you explain to me how setting up lynches in order to buy town points seems more misinformed than scummy?
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Kalofer »

The Kool wrote:
LordChronos wrote:
The Kool wrote:Dude, the line RIGHT after the one you bolded. Starts with "Unless..." And note my vote remains on Ear. Why would I be trying to derail the Ear lynch? I was trying to find out WHY he did something that seems so stupidly scummy to me, not trying to lynch him for it.

Also, most 'blatantly' scummy. Blatantly scummy is often not actually scum. And one blatantly scum post is less scummy than a dozen suspicious posts any day.

This post makes no sense to me at all. Blatantly scummy is not from scum. One Blatantly scummy is less scummy than lots of suspicious stuff? What?

I also agree that while it was stupid of panzer to call for a self-hammer of earworm, we shouldn't lynch him for it.

To put it simply, scum usually guard themselves better than to do something so blatantly stupid that it just screams "I'M SCUM!". I am much more inclined to suspect someone who is consistently scummy on a more 'small slip-up' level.

That's WIFOM, and while I don't have much against WIFOM (depending on the type of WIFOM) you're being a hypocrite here because I've been acting blatantly scummy yet you think I'm scum.
Praemonitus, Praemunitus.

Trying to perfect the art of not giving a ****
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:19 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Did Kal just admit to scum...?
To be clear: quack
cloudocean
cloudocean
Goon
cloudocean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:22 am

Post by cloudocean »

@kalofer
Why are you blatantly acting scummy?
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:kk, "thoughts" after this post. But first:
It would be anti-town to not hammer here. The town feels as though ear is the proper lynch, and is ready to gogogo. My read on him as town is purely gut, and I have said several times I might be wrong. Now will you stop tunneling and actually contribute?

You firstly said your town read on him was because he made a mistake, you didn't mention gut at all.

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:27 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

l2r
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Kalofer »

Well to have a constant 5 person wagon on me must mean I'm at least some people think I'm scum, and since they point to stuff like my "I like bandwagons post" as evidence that I'm scum (with me not trying to hide that at all, or my early claim for that matter as well), that must mean I'm blatantly scummy.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:I think Quin is a townie that made a mistake, and that there are bigger fish to fry. Ear isn't clear, of course. Nobody is.

Yup, I'm pretty sure I read that well enough, as to the second part, NO DUH CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:35 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

SleepyKrew wrote:I understand the argument on Quin. Mostly. Though I disagree, he did indeed act scummy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:58 am

Post by charter »

It would be anti-town to not hammer here. The town feels as though ear is the proper lynch, and is ready to gogogo. My read on him as town is purely gut, and I have said several times I might be wrong. Now will you stop tunneling and actually contribute?

Hilarious. You don't hammer someone you think is town over a week before deadline if you are town. Your explanation is crap and you are scum.
Sleepy wrote:So, ignore the fact he also replaced out of his other game, ignore he hasn't logged on in five days, and assume he's lying and that there isn't actually something going on in his life? Yeah, sure.

Since he said he was replacing out because he said he sucked, yeah, I am ignoring that.

Your explanation of your questions was terrible and leaves me even more confused. Just keep on calling me scum, I don't care, but I'm not going to keep running around with you about this, so save your breath. And go ahead and dance around in your tin foil hat waving your arms about how I'm scum because I didn't answer your questions. See how that goes.
cloud wrote:@charter
Can you explain to me how setting up lynches in order to buy town points seems more misinformed than scummy?

I didn't say Espeonage was setting up lynches in order to buy town points. I can't imagine a scenario where that even works.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

charter wrote:

Hilarious. You don't hammer someone you think is town over a week before deadline if you are town. Your explanation is crap and you are scum.
Sleepy wrote:So, ignore the fact he also replaced out of his other game, ignore he hasn't logged on in five days, and assume he's lying and that there isn't actually something going on in his life? Yeah, sure.

Since he said he was replacing out because he said he sucked, yeah, I am ignoring that.

Your explanation of your questions was terrible and leaves me even more confused. Just keep on calling me scum, I don't care, but I'm not going to keep running around with you about this, so save your breath. And go ahead and dance around in your tin foil hat waving your arms about how I'm scum because I didn't answer your questions. See how that goes.

I said I have gutread on town that did something scummy. If the town has agreed on it, then why do you want me to stay away? So you can point at me later?
Your replacing logic sucks, so yeah, I'm ignoring it.
And yes, not answering questions is scummy as hell.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: charter
cloudocean
cloudocean
Goon
cloudocean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by cloudocean »

@charter
espeonage wrote:Brilliant, we have tomorrow's lynch. Panzer, i don't care if you're town or not (If Earworm is you probably aren't) that was out of order. You ask for a claim instead. And you are only allowed to do that if they are at L-1 and you aren't on the wagon already.

This isn't setting up lynches?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by charter »

It is, but in your question before, you threw in something about him getting town points, which I didn't say.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by hiplop »

hey, im hiplop, and i am 19 years old and an aspiring actor from a small canadian town and im here to replace supreme overlord! I've played mafia for about a year now, and just recently found out about this site. I've played a few games and finally have gotten the feel for the site. My play is somewhat in your face, and if i ever seem rude, im sorry, i just am a pretty blunt person. I have read until around page 14, so far Kool is reaking of scum, all of his posts are complete nonsense and he just seems to be playing like newbscum. Im also getting a read on Sleepy, Hes being too trollish(?). Hes kind of
bullying
his way into seeming town.
third best scummer of all time
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

I assure you, I am not a troll. Just aggressive.
cloudocean
cloudocean
Goon
cloudocean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by cloudocean »

@charter
What other incentive is there if not to seem pro-town...?
But you're missing the point - how is setting up lynches without regards for alignment not scummy?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by charter »

I said it was scummy in 479.

How are you making such a giant deal over this? Seems like you're trying to detract from the Earworm wagon.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by charter »

And how is this the only thing you find worthy of comment? You've spent more time arguing this with me than you have posting during the whole rest of the game.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Elfen »

Oh my god guys, I am sooo sorry for being inactive... Blame my fangirl side. I have been reading for quite a while (since 11:30 when I got back from school)

@Charter. Well, I have noticed also that CO has been playing this way for a while. He makes big deals over little things and try to get people onto it-ish maybe.

Also, @NS Are you done reading the thread, cause I was waiting for you to put in your reads before I did anything rash.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I am not. Obviously hiplop has WAAAY more free time than I do.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by earworm »

It would be anti-town to not hammer here. The town feels as though ear is the proper lynch, and is ready to gogogo.
My read on him as town is purely gut
, and I have said several times I might be wrong. Now will you stop tunneling and actually contribute?

Wait you have a gut town read on me? [sarcasm]That's not suspicious at all.[/sarcasm] If you have no real reason for your read then I should be a null for you. This really reads like scum trying to look town by having a town read on a probable lynch.
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
cloudocean
cloudocean
Goon
cloudocean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by cloudocean »

@charter
Missed 479. I'm not making a big deal out of it. 517 provides no substantive empirics to show correlation so I'm going to ignore that.

@elfen
When have I made a big deal out of nothing?

unvote
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

@ear
Wouldn't it be scummier if I said "Oh yesh, he's hella scum, def lynch him." after the town has already made the decision?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by hiplop »

Nobody Special wrote:I am not. Obviously hiplop has WAAAY more free time than I do.

took like half an hour :P

Yeah, setting up lynches is generally a strong scumtell tbh. And, i can appreciate an agressive strategy, but you're going to the depths of trolling tbh, and i cant trust a troll
third best scummer of all time
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

This is the first time I've been called a troll. Explain so I can fix?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”