Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

What are the interesting interactions?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Beefster »

Amrun wrote:I am starting to doubt a little and have Beefster as possibly bad town.
Bingo.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Beefster »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
unvote, vote: Amrun

Had about enough of her attention-seeking and dropping Beefster's name every 5 posts. We're Day 1, dear. You don't have a guilty on him. Let it go. But I think you're scum anyway, because you try too hard and there's a dark cloud following every post you make.

Finally. Someone sees what I'm getting at, here.

Unvote

VOTE: Amrun

@Baby_Spice: Sheeping/BWing. Same thing really in my book. You've been sheeping the primary wagons with little more than BS explanations.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Katy »

@WrathChild
Fair enough.

Beefster wrote:

Unvote

VOTE: Baby Spice
Not liking the nitpicking and misrep. You've been sheeping a lot, too. (Like right now)

This is not inconsistent with BabySpice town, unfortunately. I don't know how she is as scum, so she might be like this as scum too, but these points in itself don't prove anything about BabySpice.

I've been wavering on Amrun but at this point in time I don't get a huge scum vibe from her or Beef despite each constantly picking at the other. If I were to change my vote it would go to LMP, or there is one other person I don't like the look of:

Dry-fit wrote:Would really like to hear more from SnakePlissken, not liking his contribution so far.

This coming from a person who has three posts in the entire game.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Katy wrote:I've been wavering on Amrun

In what instances did you favor her as scum and what changed your mind?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Beefster »

Baby Spice wrote:It wasn't reaction fishing, it was reaction fishing, it wasn't reaction fishing. Pick one.
It wasn't initially reaction fishing, but it turned out to elicit a useful response. As go early cases. Bluntly said, some of the earlier reasons are crap.

Baby Spice wrote:
Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:I also think he's making up scumtells to suit who he wants to vote for. (Voting twice in a post, reading/not reading the thread)
Nah. I was pointing out tendencies. I thought it was interesting. I wasn't really planning on using it legitimately against her. (Once again, I told you it was a stretch.) Also, note where my vote is right now... Right. It's not currently on Amrun.

Tell me again who has to fake scum hunting and make up cases on people? I forget.
I don't see your point. I have told you it wasn't intended to be used for an attack. It was meant to be food for thought. Take it as you will.

Baby Spice wrote:
Beefster wrote:
About voting twice: I forgot to unvote. What's so scummy about that?

You tell me, you're the one who seemed to vote someone for it.
I've been doing it quite a bit in this game. I thought it was an awesome way to FoS.

Baby Spice wrote:
Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Don't see a pro-town person behind these actions.
Sure. I play in a somewhat anti-town manner, even though I have town intentions. I'm still town.

We can only judge you by your actions, not your claimed intentions, and if you play in an anti-town manner then your anti-town.
Doesn't make me scum, though. There's quite a difference.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Beefster »

inHimshallibe wrote:14- Beefster [Healthy] (5) - Amrun, LynchMePls, ManaKu, BabySpice, gandalf5166

:snapshot:
I see what you're getting at. There's gotta be at least 2 scum on that wagon. In fact, there's a good chance that all but ManaKu are scum... I haven't exactly liked the way gandalf has been playing, at least lately. We shall see what happens, then.
Get to know a meat boy
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Amrun »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:What are the interesting interactions?

Initially, Pine/Beefster was the first one to spark my interest. Chesskid/ManaKu I noted but it wasn't particularly interesting.

Soben/town has been interesting because the heads are different and independently wrong.

WrathChild/CK was fairly interesting, too.

p-edit: I give up on Beefster. He seriously thinks that throwing out "food for thought" is less scummy than outright attacking and that a whole scumteam would be on his wagon at this point.

I'm tired of explaining why that's scummy. He's PROUD of being a bad player. It's the definition of a VI.

He could be scum, though, and dismissing him as a VI would be a bad move. I'm done with him for now, though. It's making my head hurt.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Beefster is not a VI, you are being insulting for no reason. One minute your interest is sparked, the next your head hurts. Pine is dead. You keep on harping about the same circular logic thing that nobody quite gets. We are tired and we want a conclusion to this.

Amrun, dear, who is scum if not Beefster? How do you feel about Baby Spice?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Amrun »

He says he's bad town, he's proud of it, and he's not interested in changing or improving. That's what a VI means to me.

But perhaps it was a little too far. My apologies, Beefster. You are not playing well, though, and I make no apologies for stating that.

My interest was sparked, but I've been beating the same horse for awhile now and now my interest is waning. That is the natural progression of such things.

Baby Spice is leaning town to me at the moment, but is close to null.

My picks for scum if not Beefster are implosion and gandalf, with an outside chance of LMP.

Clearly even if those are all right, there are more scum. I need to re-read and/or do ISOs while thinking about some new things and looking for some new angles, which I will do when I get the chance.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Beefster, do you agree with Amrun's assessments of your play?
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

IceyCupcake wrote:Amrun annoys me too. I endorse this lynch.

/hop

Unvote, Vote: Amrun

Dammit Katsuki, we were already voting for Amrun because it's an AWESOME lynch. And I'm the Jester? :P

Like... at least check the VC or something QQ ;)
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Amrun »

What are the points of these questions? They don't seem to have one.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Amrun wrote:What are the points of these questions? They don't seem to have one.

You don't make any actual good points against Beefster. If anything it feels like you're bullying someone 3 years your junior. It's ugly.

As for Beefster, he keeps proclaiming that he's town. Like saying it makes it so. I don't like that. I have yet to determine where he's going with his overall strategy.
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Amrun wrote:What are the points of these questions? They don't seem to have one.

You don't make any actual good points against Beefster. If anything it feels like you're bullying someone 3 years your junior. It's ugly.

As for Beefster, he keeps proclaiming that he's town. Like saying it makes it so. I don't like that. I have yet to determine where he's going with his overall strategy.

What you mean like Pine was doing like 10 pages ago? Are you scum, ABR? Null tell is fucking null.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

IceyCupcake wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:This whole talk about mod kill and etc should really stop. It makes my reading slower and makes me not want to read the thread so I'll miss something that I should have picked up on >_<.
Anyways I'm getting a town read on SGR.
Chesskid is chesskid, therefore null.
I haven't really seen anything that I can question, attack, defend against or anything in this thread mainly because 20 of these pages are focusing on if Pine was MK or not.
Although if we are going to go after a lurker, I wouldn't pick RBT to go after. If memory calls correct, the last game with her she did the exact same thing (lurk hard) and still flipped town. I would at least let some kinda damage role take her out.
And I don't remember the other lurkers. Where is ABR by the way?

No I've explained why this RBT is scummy as hell. Also if you don't think the fact you DON'T FUCKING REMEMBER anyone on my lurker list for people we should kill the hell out is a bad sign, I am HIGHLY dissapointed.

The claimed mason is null? Are you like... high?

Bunny, this post was bad. I take back my town read and Katsuki's too, just for this. Even if I have to argue with Katsuki over it.

lol, sorry. I will redeem myself by making you call me town v_v.
Claim mason from chesskid = WIFOM. If anyone else had hinted at them been mason, I probably would have taken it more seriously, but since its chesskid......can you take a lot of what he says seriously? Basically im not sure if he was serious or not, which it doesn't matter as I probably wouldn't lynch CK3 today regardless if he is a mason or not.
But your reasoning for RBT been scum was, "RBT HAS DONE SO IN A HORRIBLY SCUMMY WAY.". Now you could probably go to RBT ISO and find something scummy about her 3 or 4 post or something, but I rather have you stop trying to kill of the easy day 1 people (i.e. the lurkers) who should be left for the damaging roles to take care of them (as damage role = vig in a sense). Although I guess since this game is a different kinda of game where one killing role might not kill their target, it makes sense to go after lurkers somewhat.
Snake, I've played two games with him. Both, he lurked in. Don't give a damn what we do about him.
I didn't even know that last guy was in this game o.o.
These people are all good choices to die from. But not by a lynch. I feel that the information that would be gather from killing a lurker off from a lynch would be nothing, therefore a kill is better.

Interesting.
Mod- Snow_Bunny [Healthy] (1) - Bunnylover
If their is an ability that is killing off people if they claim, it would obviously belong to the mod. Reason of this thinking is because in OoT mafia, the mods were able to auto hammer masons if they were put at L-1. I really think we should lynch Snow_Bunny and therefore have a chance at claiming. Although this is all

Amrum wagon picking up speed. Gonna have to ISO him to see my stance on him.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

Not my intent to bully, instead trying to determine motivation. Sometimes my potty mouth can get me into trouble with twisting how I come across, though. Do you agree that his attacks on me are bad?

Does making a bad attack, being called on it, going "lolreaction fishing," being called on THAT, and saying it wasn't really reaction fishing seem town to you, though? Really?

In general, he throws very broad, unspecific suspicion on people, including me, like he's waiting to see how people react before making a real accusation, and that's a pretty reliable scumtell for me.

When each new attack he makes on me is debunked, he reaches further to find a reason to keep his vote on me, which is also a fairly reliable scumtell imo.

I do believe him that he's often lynched d1, but using that as a defense really strikes me off. He could easily be trying to abuse his own meta.

Those are the things that make me think he is scum.

But still, there's something niggling in the back of my mind that he really believes the attacks he's making are okay and is lazy town that doesn't read properly, which he admits to. This is a more recent development, and why I'm rethinking a little bit.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:10 pm

IceyCupcake wrote:What you mean like Pine was doing like 10 pages ago? Are you scum, ABR? Null tell is fucking null.

Don't speak out of turn, you insolent upstart. Pine was in the midst of claiming when he said he was town. Gigantic difference.
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
IceyCupcake wrote:What you mean like Pine was doing like 10 pages ago? Are you scum, ABR? Null tell is fucking null.

Don't speak out of turn, you insolent upstart. Pine was in the midst of claiming when he said he was town. Gigantic difference.

Do you want me to link to a few townies in previous games repeatedly declaring they're town? Frankly, it's always been a big temptation. "Why aren't you scum?" "Because my role PM says town, you damn derp."

Beefster feels town to me. I explained why several pages back. Pine was also declaring he'd be lynched so he'd be confirmed town and we could all trust his reads (because somehow alignment confirmation is read confirmation I dunno).

/ICE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Read it in context.

Amrun et al: You are scummy for xyz
Beefster: You are wrong. I am town.
Others: What about abc
Beefster: I am town though.

Doesn't explain his thought process or nothing, expects us to take it at face value.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Amrun »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Read it in context.

Amrun et al: You are scummy for xyz
Beefster: You are wrong. I am town.
Others: What about abc
Beefster: I am town though.

Doesn't explain his thought process or nothing, expects us to take it at face value.

Yes, exactly. So why do you have a townread on him?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:24 pm

I'll unvote you on the spot if you can tell me where I said I had a townread on him.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
unvote, vote: Amrun

Had about enough of her attention-seeking and dropping Beefster's name every 5 posts. We're Day 1, dear. You don't have a guilty on him. Let it go. But I think you're scum anyway, because you try too hard and there's a dark cloud following every post you make.

I thought you were implying it with this post and subsequent posts.

Unless you think we're bussing each other?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

To clarify, I don't understand how you can both find me scummy and agree with me that Beefster is scummy. It seems incongruous.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:It wasn't reaction fishing, it was reaction fishing, it wasn't reaction fishing. Pick one.
It wasn't initially reaction fishing, but it turned out to elicit a useful response. As go early cases. Bluntly said, some of the earlier reasons are crap.

I like how you ignore the fact that when your reasons were called crap, you said that you were reaction fishing, then when called on your supposed "reaction fishing" you again changed.
Backtracking like that is scummy.

Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:I also think he's making up scumtells to suit who he wants to vote for. (Voting twice in a post, reading/not reading the thread)
Nah. I was pointing out tendencies. I thought it was interesting. I wasn't really planning on using it legitimately against her. (Once again, I told you it was a stretch.) Also, note where my vote is right now... Right. It's not currently on Amrun.

Tell me again who has to fake scum hunting and make up cases on people? I forget.
I don't see your point. I have told you it wasn't intended to be used for an attack. It was meant to be food for thought. Take it as you will.

I'm sure you do.

Scum have to fake scum hunting, obviously.

Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
Beefster wrote:
About voting twice: I forgot to unvote. What's so scummy about that?

You tell me, you're the one who seemed to vote someone for it.
I've been doing it quite a bit in this game. I thought it was an awesome way to FoS.

What, voting for people who voted twice?

Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
Beefster wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Don't see a pro-town person behind these actions.
Sure. I play in a somewhat anti-town manner, even though I have town intentions. I'm still town.

We can only judge you by your actions, not your claimed intentions, and if you play in an anti-town manner then your anti-town.
Doesn't make me scum, though. There's quite a difference.

You want to walk like a duck, and quack like a duck, then pardon me for calling you a duck.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”