Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 11

Amrun
- 3 - DietyKabuto, elvis_knits, GreyICE - (L-8)
DietyKabuto
- 1 - Amrun - (L-10)
Drunken Unicorn Master
- 2 - RayFrost, InHimshallibe - (L-9)
elvis_knits
- 2 - Gammagooey, mykonian - (L-9)
GreyICE
- 3 - Vi, Juls, C-Worl - (L-8)
Iecerint
- 1 - Magister Ludi - (L-10)
Magister Ludi
- 4 - ToastyToast, Iecerint, Katsuki, Drunken Unicorn Master - (L-7)
RayFrost
- 1 - Maxous - (L-10)
ToastyToast
- 2 - AlmasterGM, RedCoyote - (L-9)

Players not voting: Bastard Bros

TownAmrun has historically shared them, though. In Follow The Cop, I got the sense that your playstyle was "find your friends with specific questions, then lynch from the remainder." Here your playstyle seems like "find the scum with specific questions(/observations), then lynch them." Both are legitimate playstyles, but the contrast has me nervous.

P-edit: I think Amrun's given plenty of reads; they've just been scumhunt-y ones. It feels weird to think weird thoughts about someone because they're scumhunting BUT ye know.
Last edited by SpyreX on Tue May 24, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Reads post is all typed up and saved in notepad, gonna post it after Ludi gets in here and answers the question I asked him or when I get tired/impatient of waiting.

It's not amaaaazing but it's got a less nullish reads than before I reread so I'm considering it a success.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

I have recently been re-thinking theory and I'm not sure it's wise to share townreads, or at least details on why someone is town, unless they come under pressure, particularly in the beginnings of large games.

In the middle/end, it becomes imperative, but I think it's better to observe on the first day and question scumspects.

Or I'm trying that out, in the very least.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

RayFrost wrote:C-worl's scum for ridonculous accusations tied with completely insulting and terrible reasoning along with saying essentially nothing about the game aside from "lololol agm + greyice scumz0r"

That's completely retarded. You think I'm scum for stating my reads, disagreeing with other people's stupid plan, and actually sticking to reads that I find valid. D1 it's hard to get any scum reads without a flip must less two reads with no flips. I'm sticking to my guns until I see one of them in a grave unless you can actually change my mind on the subject.

(Hint: In order to attempt changing my mind you have to actual make a counter case to mine instead of just attempting to discredit it by laughing it off.)
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

I think it's about time I kicked this game's ass.

Apologies for previous sloth.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

AlmasterGM wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:I'm trying to keep an open mind. Myko can't be the only scum.

Agreed, but you aren't just pointing out other scumtells and generating a list of scum. You specifically appeal to people to forge a new wagon on someone else, which is basically saying, "Now stop looking there...and look over here!"

I'm just being honest that it is my intention to wagon people who are scummy and apply pressure to solidify reads. And I can't really wagon alone. Wagonning is a group activity.

Is your problem that you think I am trying to distract people from another wagon? Which one?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:
RayFrost wrote:C-worl's scum for ridonculous accusations tied with completely insulting and terrible reasoning along with saying essentially nothing about the game aside from "lololol agm + greyice scumz0r"

That's completely retarded. You think I'm scum for stating my reads, disagreeing with other people's stupid plan, and actually sticking to reads that I find valid. D1 it's hard to get any scum reads without a flip must less two reads with no flips. I'm sticking to my guns until I see one of them in a grave unless you can actually change my mind on the subject.

(Hint: In order to attempt changing my mind you have to actual make a counter case to mine instead of just attempting to discredit it by laughing it off.)

You've got
two
reads. No other reads at all. That's the issue. I've gotten plenty of reads even if they are slight and have stated them while you've said essentially nothing about the game state.

You're "plan" is essentially "fuck you guys I do what I want" - please to be explaining how this is good play. Even if you trust your reads to that extent... if we think you're scum we'll have you lose the duel you initiate meaning you'll only empower your "scum read" that you dueled. This is why your plan won't be effectual regarding the duel mechanic.

Also: people seem to not understand something

In a duel we can have both people lose by voting "no winner" - this means both duelists die. A duel can essentially be a double lynch. Please consider this when you're talking about it.
don't you feel silly now?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

^ I think that's best reserved for later in the game. For now, I think we should seek to eliminate one scum and empower one townie.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

As far as mechanics go, I think we play the game and evaluate actions. If someone wants to duel, they better have a good reason or it's probably their ass on the line. If we want to hold hands and force duels, that's fine too, but there will be accountability for those on the outside of a duel that have chosen the two duelists.

I also don't expect scum to start too many unprovoked duels.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Katsuki wrote:JULS IS TOWNIER THAN TOWN.

Unvote, Vote: Amrun

This is an easy proclamation, and I don't like this statement paired with that vote. Reads like Katsuki is trying to force a shiny object on us.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Magister Ludi wrote:
Vote: Rayfrost

His comment about being scum is worthy of a vote.

Toasty is also worth keeping an eye on.
The only reason a mind would wonder to the possibility of two ro more scum teams is if the known composition of your own scum team is not very strong or large.

C-Worls 81 looks like a vote park with an easy transition to a any forming wagon. Dislike.

----------

As for Flavor about more scum teams, we have
Wu
with the Quan family,
Shu
with Lui Bei, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, and possibly a serial killer along the lines of Dong Zhou or Lu Bu.

Each probably interact favorably with duels somehow

Scum are the ones probably thinking about two teams, and then you go ahead and list them out as two teams?

For purposes of putting a game together, I could easily see Mafia portrayed as an alliance of Wu and Shu.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

OK, so I was late to the party with that particular bit of Ludihate.

RayFrost wrote:Only played #3, and I had to google to realize your reasoning behind the shu choices (only remembered lui bei). I'm sure other people are more avid players of the series than myself. Looking stuff up, I fail to see why you wouldn't mention Sun Quan (EMPEROR) or Sun Ce (brother of EMPEROR) or Sun Shang Xiang (sister of EMPEROR) when you still mention the three brothers in Shu.

What I mean is the fact you speculated in just two of the three when even a simple google search by me brings up information about Wu as well. It doesn't make sense to exclude speculation on one if you're speculating on others, yet you did.

Still, I can't really think of any scum-motivation for excluding it I suppose. Meh. Leaving the vote anyway.

If there ARE two scumteams, Ludi and RayFrost are on opposing ones. This is a bonafide-lock.

OH BUT THE GOOGLE SEARCHES. Unnecessary qualification for making an accusation. Town more likely to go "Why not X, Y, or Z?" and NOT "If you look at the wiki, you can see X, Y, and Z. Tell me more about this."
Show

:

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey inhims what's your craaaaaaaziest read? (do you have a read that's contrary to most other people's and reasons for read)
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Gammagooey wrote:Hey inhims what's your craaaaaaaziest read? (do you have a read that's contrary to most other people's and reasons for read)

Possibly you, though that's more roleparanoia than anything else.

Still processing.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

RC had a good, very town-likely posting here. http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3066104 Particularly liked defending mykonian and the vote of ToastyToast.

RayFrost really not wanting to talk about Ludi anymore :noted: here. http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3066138
Show

:

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Gamma, what made me think about that is the almost 'alternative' way of lynching we have in this game. Almost all games I've read that have such a method give scum some way to 'balance it out'.

Lights out games have a scum ability to send day into night.
Multiple lynch games usually have day-talk.
That dating show had some ability I think.

I would invision such a role, if it exsists, would potentially end the day if there is a duel currently, or swap into a duel, or some other such thing.

-----------------

Iecerint is basically continuing to stonewall around here and fixate primarily on one thing, a supposed scumslip he found. It's an easy tactic to use as scum, most players use it, and its quite effective. Tunnel over a minor issue on a town player, throw out a few reads and speculation and coast through as town chops itself to bits. I see exactly this in his play.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

RayFrost wrote:
GreyICE wrote:@RayFrost: Bad meta again, I ignore stuff town or scum. Also I don't ignore people, I just ignore silly ideas. Lynching Fatso was a silly idea because he was obvtown. Lynching danaspot was a silly idea, same. I bounced ideas off quite a few people, and I remember following your hydra after I poked you enough to confirm the alignment.

And here you actually prove my
real
meta on you... totally. :shifty:

Huh someday you must share my secret towntells with me.

Anyway, donuts to the first person who tells me what's wrong with Ludi's last post. Hint: AGM ;)
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

HE MISSPELLED ENVISION.

I don't see anything wrong with that post though clue me in.

Also I'm messing with my list a little because I was hope-specting that Magi wouldn't be able to justify it and then elvis and him could be super-scums together.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Okay fine don't tell me.

READS LIST.

guyz, Town

Rayfrost
AGM
Juls
Myk

Leaning Town

Max
C-Worl
DUM (maybe i'm a sucker for people saying I'm town/agreeing with my reads. But I don't want him dead right now)
inhims (added since recent posts, though I don't agree with Ray-scum)

Is a robot

Vi

Iffy

A bunch of people
Also magister

The hells

Bastard Bros

Not likely scum with elvis but otherwise noose isn't bad

Amrun (also if he's scum Greyice isn't)

Dead today plz

elvis

Other Stuff-
Iec gets a special mention down here because of super-hard tunneling for a pretty mediocre reason - If there ARE two teams I'm willing to bet that he's on the other trying to get down a member of the other team early on.

Bastard I would put as very likely scum if Magi is scum- stalling the wagon on Magi makes perfect sense for newbiescum, and it seems Really weird that he thinks the day is going fast when we're pretty much the slowest mafia site there is.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

>:[ Nobody wants to talk to me.

Bastard have you played any mafia games on different sites? I've got a super secret paranoia about you that I'd like to get rid of.

For anyone who would like to mock my silly theories look up the final scum in Cross Edge and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

I have that paranoia too, to be honest.

But there's not much to substantiate it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by Vi »

Iecerint 346
et al
... Previously earned Town credit burned to -40% of original level. Lack of committal scumhunting evident. Comparison with Amrun made.

Amrun 348
et al
... Scenario manager dictates best case: incorrect; worst case: stalling while reads are fabricated.

RayFrost 356... Previously earned Town credit burned to 20% of original level. Restatement... C-Worl is not scum.

inHimshallibe 359
et al
... Defense of Amrun and RedCoyote heavily noted. Post stream appears "easy".

Magister Ludi 361... Setup speculation and scumhunting lack noted. Potential softclaim also noted. Comparison with Iecerint made.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Spoiler: Another Wall
DUM 282 wrote:#61.... powering on.... annoying alert.... smells like an annoying idiosyncratic post that's not actually a PR but Vi is trying to be funny. Not funny.

DUM 282 wrote:Crap. I'm only on the bottom of page 4. HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

There is a lot of this type of fluff in this post. You are posting too much to have a bunch of points in this vein. Although I generally like your content, it's entirely too bloated. Let's cut it back a bit, please. I don't want to hear every little thought that crosses you mind. If you insist on posting things like this, then please spoiler tag it.

DUM 282 wrote:#98 by Rayfrost is scummy for multiple reasons: 1) weak response to MagisterLudi (gut scummy, too!) and because he says we shouldn't work out the duel mechanic, we should look for scum instead. SCUM ARE ALWAYS SAYING WE SHOULD LOOK FOR SCUM! I don't know why, but it's their bane in life. Not only do they hate the fact that town is organizing, but they hate the fact that people are finding scum ALREADY. So what they do is they say "HERP DERP HAY GUYS GO SCUMHUNT. STOP ORGANIZING LULZ" and they make themselves OBV OBV like RF just did.

There's one thing about him that I have been meaning to bring up. He feels a little like he's all over the place. He feels a little sloppy, a little like he's constantly having to go back and clarify himself. Take this as you will, but it's not giving me a great impression. He started off good though, so, I don't know. I guess it's about a wash right now. He's on a downward slope right now though.

---

Toast 295 wrote:What can I say, I like compromise. Its not like either opinion is ZOMG WRONG, but neither is perfect either. So, somewhere inbetween seems like a good option.

The point is that there is little middle ground between them, if any. This is entirely a political issue, so I have problems with you not choosing a side. When you say you want more consensus and majority rule, then you turn around and say AGM has a point and one player should be able to duel if they feel strongly enough about it... that's, like, two opposite things. Why won't you back down from this?

Toast 295 wrote:There's a reason they're both null reads(I'll make a list)--its because I don't fully agree with what they are saying/what they are doing

They're both null reads? Really? You have no opinion whatsoever as to whether elvis or mykonian are scum or town? I call bs.

---

Max 296 wrote:no. Town chooses pro-town player to duel scummy player. The point is we think the scummy player will be mafia.

I agree with this. Max wasn't the first person to bring it up (I know AGM brought it up earlier, but he was responding to someone else).

Max, with this added condition, do you agree to the plan? Essentially what we're doing is still "lynching" a player, but when they get to, like, L-2, with intent to lynch, then the person who is going to duel will duel them.

Max 296 wrote:There is a clear inconsistency here.

Good catch, Max. I'm feeling better about you, I think. RF is looking worse for this. It may seem like it's irrelevant, but I think it's actually fairly interesting that he would be inconsistent over something so trivial. It shows me that he may be trying to say whatever he thinks will buy him town points rather than what he actually feels to be the case.

Max 296 wrote:By the way RC's suggestions for the duel against gamma seem a little too close to the easy route for me. With the exception of B bros(whom I never played with before) I probably could of told you before the game that the other 3 people he suggested would be early suspects.

So? Do you have an issue with any of the players I listed dying today? If so, why?

Seriously, if you start the "easy lynch" argument with me, I'm not going to be a happy camper, Max. And here I was starting to like you.

---

Amrun 303 wrote:I'm having a hard time engaging with this game for some reason, probably due to all the setup and flavor spec.

You may be in too many games.

Amrun 303 wrote:However, you seem to use that to accuse me of being scum. What about me being off my game suggests that I am scum? What about my scum game suggests that this is true? I will save you some time: my scum record is perfect and I have never been lynched as scum. I have never yet been off my game as scum, so why are you suggesting I am starting now?

Well I wasn't making solely a meta argument per se (although I can understand why you'd think this). I'm more concerned with your lack of scumhunting. You mentioned that you wanted to join the ML wagon based primarily off of what others had to say. This is a red flag, but I'd be willing to discount it if you had your own unique perspectives you were working on in addition to this. Other than your minuscule conversation with DK, there just hasn't been much Amrun sticking her neck out for any specific cause. Additionally, I don't recall you talking about the mechanics much at all.

---

Iec 305 wrote:That part is just trying to give you the flavor background because you said you didn't know it, but the flavor background was irrelevant. The scumslip itself was very standard ("scum shows they know the set-up").

I don't mean to be annoying about this, but could you point me to the post where he did this and comment on it again? Or if you could just link me directly to the post where you did this earlier? I mean, I'm rereading over your post 129, and it doesn't look like he's ruling anything out. He's saying that he can think of three prominent characters that could be used for a three-person scumteam, sure, but this doesn't read to me like he's saying it
has
to be a three-person scumteam. Am I missing something?

---

AGM 307 wrote:If you just posted in your hydra, this wouldn't be a problem, because then there wouldn't be a non-RedCoyote "RC" in this game.

This, Reaper.

Of course it's still good advice to be specific about the player your are referencing, but if you don't post in your Reaper account then that shouldn't be an issue.

---

Amrun 308 wrote:That being said, I think my vote will be on elvis_knits after the re-read. FoS elvis.

Huh? Why? Did you mention elvis at all before this post? And I don't see you mentioning her at all inside this post either. What gives?

---

Vi 310 wrote:Contradictory messages detected within single post.

This is over my head. Grey isn't suspecting DUM.

Vi 310 wrote:Buddying detected. Deferment of GreyICE-scum done too easily. Scumlist resembles lynchbait list.

Whoops, you made a bit of a typo there, Virosoft.
Townread
detected. Big difference.

Additionally, like I told Max, we'll be going at it if you think you're going to nab me with the idea that I'm going for "easy lynches". First off, it's D1. Secondly, I've never played with BB, Toast, or C-Worl (aside from an ongoing game we're currently in) before. Thirdly, this will obviously be changing over the course of the game. C-Worl and Amrun especially have room to improve upon their game (It's slightly different in the cases of BB and Toast because I think they're significantly worse than the other two).

I mean, these are lynches I'd prefer right now, but if I was just constructing a so-called "lynchbait" list, then why would DUM, DK, or Kat not be on there? It's a poor argument if you ask me; I don't characterize players in that elitist fashion. Every player has room to go up are down. They all start from the same spot. It just so happens that I think the four players I chose for that summary have all done enough for me to be content with getting rid of them at this point.

---

Amrun 313 wrote:In general, your attacks on Mykonian and AGM were always bad. Bad attacks can come from town, but when it becomes a pattern, I pay attention more.

I'm sorry, but why didn't you mention this at the time? I even brought up the idea that I was worried about you not posting enough individual input into this game.

---

DK 324 wrote:What I am finding scummy about you, is that you are trying to pressure me when I haven't really done anything in the essence of actually being scummy.

I do not like this sentence at all, but...

DK 327 wrote:It does not make a person scummy for not scumhunting, not everyone can play the "predator" or else their would be little to no prey, and things would be hectic. But in the long-run, sometimes the "prey" sees behind the "predators" actions and takes a step forward.

I do like these two.

---

RF 334 wrote:It's a joke. I joke about stuff.

It still doesn't explain why you contradicted yourself. I think you're dodging the issue here.

RF 334 wrote:C-worl / Ludi / Unicorn Madness = scum.

What do you have to say about this, then, Viboard?

---

Vi 339 wrote:Recollection invoked of ToastyToast being lynchalicious (Cowboy Bebop Remix). ToastyToast deemed a favorable lynch by scummy players.

Pure meta then?

---

Grey 343 wrote:I'm actually kind of impressed that none of the wagons are silly except the ToastyToast one.

Uh, does that mean you think your wagon is valid? :neutral:

---

Iec 350 wrote:TownAmrun has historically shared them, though. In Follow The Cop, I got the sense that your playstyle was "find your friends with specific questions, then lynch from the remainder." Here your playstyle seems like "find the scum with specific questions(/observations), then lynch them." Both are legitimate playstyles, but the contrast has me nervous.

There's too much meta crap going on in this game. Here's an idea: ignore meta for once in your (not you specifically, Iec, but you're included) life and lynch people based on what they've done in this game.

---

elvis 355 wrote:I'm just being honest that it is my intention to wagon people who are scummy and apply pressure to solidify reads. And I can't really wagon alone. Wagonning is a group activity.

Fair enough. You're one of the few people making a lot of sense in this game anyways.

Unvote
;
vote: Amrun

(Poor Amrun, I feel like I've been doing this to her a lot).

It should also be noted that I still have Toast as much number one lynch, but I'm thinking, based on a lot of the posts I've read, that he's not going to be able to get a lot of support at the moment. The more he posts, however, the more chances we'll have at rectifying this dilemma.

---

RF 356 wrote:You've got
two
reads. No other reads at all. That's the issue. I've gotten plenty of reads even if they are slight and have stated them while you've said essentially nothing about the game state.

You're "plan" is essentially "fuck you guys I do what I want" - please to be explaining how this is good play. Even if you trust your reads to that extent... if we think you're scum we'll have you lose the duel you initiate meaning you'll only empower your "scum read" that you dueled. This is why your plan won't be effectual regarding the duel mechanic.

Agreed.

---

inHim 360 wrote:Scum are the ones probably thinking about two teams, and then you go ahead and list them out as two teams?

For purposes of putting a game together, I could easily see Mafia portrayed as an alliance of Wu and Shu.

Okay, I see what you're saying here. Iec, if you're reading this, this is exactly what I was looking for. This is the point you were making right?

Anyways, I can agree with this, inHim.

---

ML 365 wrote:Iecerint is basically continuing to stonewall around here and fixate primarily on one thing, a supposed scumslip he found. It's an easy tactic to use as scum, most players use it, and its quite effective. Tunnel over a minor issue on a town player, throw out a few reads and speculation and coast through as town chops itself to bits. I see exactly this in his play.

What about what inHim just said though?

---

Amrun 370 wrote:But there's not much to substantiate it.

Story of your game so far.

tl;dr =
Unvote
;
vote: Amrun
. Right now my top three candidates are Toast, BB, and Amrun. If Kat, C-Worl, RF, Iec, ML, or Max ended up dying, I probably wouldn't be too sad.

I still feel good about elvis. I'd like to get Juls and mykonian in here more. inHim's last round of posts were solid. Gamma, Vi, Grey, and AGM have all done enough to make me feel good about them.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Vi 371 wrote:Restatement... C-Worl is not scum.

Stop that.

Vi 371 wrote:Setup speculation and scumhunting lack noted. Potential softclaim also noted. Comparison with Iecerint made.

Agreed. I feel like I'm cutting ML too much slack, and I think it's because of the dogpile of votes he received. He's scummy though, plain and simple. I'd be more than happy to see him gone.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Sorry, one more thing. I actually get good vibes off of DK. I left him out in my big post. I just wish he'd post more.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”