Mini1147-Royal Mafia at the Round Table (Game Over!)

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Sorry, ignore the first part of that; I quoted the wrong post first and then thought I'd lost my explanation so I wrote it again.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Unfortunatly I don't have the time needed to fully go into the case at the current moment however I will briefly go into what I came across in my re-read and what I discussed with G. There was an incident about half way through day one that everyone has seemed to have forgotten.

This incident involved EA believing that Farside was editing and manipulating her posts and occured in Post #147, Post #149, Post #150 and Post #156. I don't see EA screenshotting his partners posts and stating it openely in the thread with knowledge that it could potentially lead towards Farsides mod-kill and a major inconvienance towards his scum-team. This means I don't see any possible way that Farside can be scum with LL. Considering that the only thing G and I both agree upon is our solid town read on Prosarus this means that Twistedspoon absouletly has to be mafia.

Vote: Twistedspoon

I'm incredibly comfortable with this vote, excluding the fact that he's essentially confirmed mafia via PoE (Process of Elimination) he is also attempting to skeet his way through this day without actually attempting to do any scumhunting. He himself has stated that he believes Pros is mafia, quite strongly actually however has not once attempted to convince anyone of this nor has he attempted to state alternate reads he has or what he believes of the fact that Farside wasn't actually lynched yesterday.

I believe LL has gone into his linkages and connection with NE enough that I need-not go into it myself but this is all going to come down to whether or not Quilford is willing to reconsider his incorrect read of Twistedspoon or not. If this lynch does go ahead, without meaning to sound arrogant I believe our slot is likely to bite the night-kill tonight meaning I would rather we not rush through this day until I can have another conversation with G about who we believe the other mafia is - He has a strong FoS towards LL however has been unable to explain it to me without pointing to a awkward bit of interaction from NE to EA on day one which is close to meaningless as it could have just been a subtle attempt at buddying.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Quilford »

graaaaaaaaaaaaah

ts is at worst useless town not scum
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Quilford, if you don't believe Twistedspoon is scum, then who do you believe is scum because honestly I don't see any possible pairing that doesn't involve him.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

So what does that make the scumteam, Quilford? It's all very well for you to repeatedly show up and state that TS is town, but who do you think is scum? There are basically two halves to this, as far as I can see: TS's play has been pretty scummy, his scumhunting has been lacking, his motivations are dubious and his mindset does not seem to be townie. On the flip side, the NE situation is a very risky play for scum to make and would be an incredibly strong bus, particularly for D2. For me, the first half outweighs the second. So as confirmed town, could you help us out and put some more effort into producing some reads other than 'TS is town'?

Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Locke Lamora wrote:On the flip side, the NE situation is a very risky play for scum to make and would be an incredibly strong bus, particularly for D2.

This is actually untrue, the more I think about it the more I start to believe that bussing day two would actually be optimal play given both of their apperances, it essentially leads to one of the players being viewed as highly likely town throughout the rest of the game rather then them both being highly suspected like they were.

The only real issues is I don't believe that TS would come up with the buss proposal himself and thus I'm attempting to look for something that I remember reading in the past. That being I have a slight memory of Farside stating she disagreed with the idea of bussing however I've been unable to locate it.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Obviously I agree that it's possible, but at the end of the day coming out with a guilty on a buddy is still a risky play, even if you think it's actually the best play to make.

Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Post by Quilford »

okay I accept and take full responsibility for being the crappiest clear in the world

but I really really really want a massclaim before we lynch on mylo
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Understandable.

Quilford, Locke is correct in stating that although you're confirmed town you still need to explain your reasoning behind your thoughts as well as providing far more thoughts about what has occured throughout the past few days.

Pedit: Yes, I personally have no problem with a mass-claim in this position either and to be perfectly honestly likelihood is that we're going to have catch the final two mafia via pure-scumhunting rather than night-abilities so in an attempt to speed through this mass-claim ordeal I'm willing to claim first if that's okay with the both of you.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Quilford »

Go for it. Popcorn. Also, unvote so we get no unexpected hammers.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Sounds reasonable. Although I don't believe there's any chance that a blitz hammer can occur I may as well
Unvote
until the mass-claim is complete.

I'm
Vanilla Town
, Locke you're up next.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Fine, if we're not going to get anywhere until this is done. I'm a VT.

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

Duplicity wrote:
The only real issues is I don't believe that TS would come up with the buss proposal himself

oh

So I've gone from scum to unintelligent scum
this only gets better :igmeou:

srsly, a lynch on me loses us the game

anyways
VOTE: Locke
I have no choice do I? Know I'll be lynched and we lose the game or lynch someone who could be scum, especially since i didn't like EA's play. Everyone else is a stronger town read (although I'd be happy with a farside lynch and maybe prosaurus too. I'd have to think about it should the interest arise.)
I reccomend that you take this wagon too. There's nothing worse than being a confirmed town and being lynched in MyLo. I've been lynched in Lylo before and lost the game for town. I'm not prepared to let it happen again.

I'd like Prosaurus to claim next, but I'm going to put this up because I can't wait much longer

Roles

2 one-shot cops
1 one-shot dayvig
2 masons
5 VT (assumning prosaurus claims VT. I'm in a rush so I'mdoing this now)

3(?) scum

I'm assuming scum have no roleblocker since I wan't RB'd N1. They might have a rolecop though. They're not uncommon in mini normals

I'll make conclusions from this after prosaurus' claim
Prosaurus wrote:Heh. I reckon what's happening with the night kill is LL/FS (or maybe only one of them) has done this NK so they can say scum are trying to frame them. If it's only one of them it's good for scum because then a townie will be lynched if they're caught.

if you're saying scum are trying to make me seem scum myself by the fact that they've left me alive and made odd NK choices, then you're spot on. Join the LL wagon. Any argument about prosaurus making the NK is void since scum should still have a partner left

kudos to you scum. You've played this well setting me up
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:06 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

What do you mean, you have no choice? Don't you think Farside and Prosaurus are more likely scum than I am?

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:12 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

I wanted to think prosaurus was but I can't get the evidence. No matter how hard I look my best case on him is the daytalk and that's unproven. However I'll try to prove scum have daytalk though after massclaim. If town look too heavily powered then scum may have been given daytalk and the slip becomes a true scumslip

and farside? Probably your buddy. I have no reason to suspect duplicity

~Screwtape
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:18 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

That's indicative of you struggling to scumhunt, not that Prosaurus hasn't done anything scummy. Your 'best case' can't be the daytalk when you're not even sure it's relevant. I'll show later that there are plenty of things that Prosaurus has done that are scummy. My main point in his favour is the lack of an evident scum agenda (which has been diminished by the push on Farside/me). And hey, why do you find me scummy? Because I think you're scum?

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:29 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

by the elimination I've just shown

It's not partciularly hard when you know you're town, there's a confirmed townie, a strong town read and a player who lacks 'an evident scum agenda' to use your words

that leaves you and farside. gg

~Screwtape
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:34 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

If it's not particularly hard, you should have got there well before this. You're honestly telling me that you can read Prosaurus' ISO and not find anything to make a case? Do you think I could be scum with Prosaurus?

Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:39 am

Post by Duplicity »

Twistedspoon wrote:by the elimination I've just shown
It's not partciularly hard when you know you're town, there's a confirmed townie, a strong town read and a player who lacks 'an evident scum agenda' to use your words
that leaves you and farside. gg

Earlier you stated that you attempted to use PoE and went nowhere, it's in Post #945 I believe. So why all of a sudden have you:

A) Attained a town-read on me
B) Dropped all suspicion on Pros
C) Ignored responding to the incident I brought up which reduces the odds of Farside/EA being scum together.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:52 am

Post by Quilford »

It's definitely not LL with farside.

If Prosaurus is scum I will be surprised and annoyed.

It's either LL/Dup, Dup/farside, TS/farside IMO

imma reread soon
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:09 am

Post by Duplicity »

Quilford wrote:It's definitely not LL with farside.

Agree.
Quilford wrote:If Prosaurus is scum I will be surprised and annoyed.

Agree.
Quilford wrote:It's either LL/Dup, Dup/farside, TS/farside IMO

Disagree. It's either TS/Farside or as G believes TS/LL.
Quilford wrote:imma reread soon

Good.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:13 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Duplicity wrote:So why all of a sudden have you:

A) Attained a town-read on me
B) Dropped all suspicion on Pros
C) Ignored responding to the incident I brought up which reduces the odds of Farside/EA being scum together.

a) the conflict between the opinions of your 2 heads seems very townie to me. Scum know who's who so no conflict there
b) I haven't. I'm waiting on his claim atm and if it seems daytalk is likely I'll suspect him again strongly. atm, daytalk doesn't seem too likely
c) well it has to be. I know I'm not scum. You do not know this for certain
Quilford wrote:
It's either LL/Dup, Dup/farside, TS/farside IMO

why not farside/LL?

~Screwtape
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Quilford »

Duplicity wrote:This incident involved EA believing that Farside was editing and manipulating her posts and occured in Post #147, Post #149, Post #150 and Post #156. I don't see EA screenshotting his partners posts and stating it openely in the thread with knowledge that it could potentially lead towards Farsides mod-kill and a major inconvienance towards his scum-team.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Duplicity »

[quote="Twistedspoon"]b) I haven't. I'm waiting on his claim atm and if it seems daytalk is likely I'll suspect him again strongly. atm, daytalk doesn't seem too likely [/Url]

What does Pros's claim have to do with the likelyhood of scum having day-talk or not?
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:45 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

I want to see how many PRs town got

if they seem to have too many then scum could have been given daytalk to balance this out. Then a slip would become viable
that's why I was interested in massclaim

~Screwtape

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”