inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:09 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 11

Amrun
- 5 - DietyKabuto, elvis_knits, GreyICE, RedCoyote, Vi - (L-6)
DietyKabuto
- 1 - Amrun - (L-10)
Drunken Unicorn Master
- 2 - RayFrost, InHimshallibe - (L-9)
elvis_knits
- 2 - Gammagooey, mykonian - (L-9)
GreyICE
- 2 - Juls, C-Worl - (L-9)
Iecerint
- 1 - Magister Ludi - (L-10)
Magister Ludi
- 4 - ToastyToast, Iecerint, Katsuki, Drunken Unicorn Master - (L-7)
RayFrost
- 1 - Maxous - (L-10)
ToastyToast
- 1 - AlmasterGM - (L-10)

Players not voting: Bastard Bros

DUM, post more so people will vote you.

Or I could just start bumping quotes.
Last edited by SpyreX on Wed May 25, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:28 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Gammagooey wrote:Otherwise I'm just gonna choose whichever I think is best out of the wagons. (this is currently elvis.)

My "wagon" has two votes, one of which is your own.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Gammagooey »

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:10 am

Post by GreyICE »

Elvis Knits has 37 posts, most multiline, and many of them quite good.

LETS GET A WAGON TO L-2, BECAUSE IF GAMMA DUELS ELVIS I'M VOTING FOR BOTH OF THEM TO DIE.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:11 am

Post by C-Worl »

Hey Grey, I'll give you a dolla if you challenge AGM to a duel.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:15 am

Post by GreyICE »

C-Worl wrote:Hey Grey, I'll give you a dolla if you challenge AGM to a duel.

Tempting. He needs to die. But I'd so much rather see Amrun challenge him to a duel AND THEN KILL BOTH.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Maxous »

DK- you're just making excuses.

Vi - 310 wrote: C-Worl labeled "lynchbait". All prior attackers placed under watch.

This came straight after C-Worl voted for GreyICE, while Vi had a go at C-Worl for voting AGM earlier when he done the exact same thing with the same reasons upon voting both of them. Suspicious.

Vi - 375 wrote:
AlmasterGM 336... Playback for emphasis.
AlmasterGM 336 wrote:Why is [Amrun] my buddy, specifically?
Suspiciously specific denial found. Ambiguous. Desire of scum flip prominent to discern number of antiTown parties.

And as for this point

You are seriously calling that comment suspicious or a scumtell? Enough to flip AGM?
GreyICE bringing it up was one thing as himself and AGM have went all tunnel mode on each-other but the fact that Vi brings it up as suspicious surprises me to say the least.

Amrun's accusations against DK is pot and kettle stuff. DK is right to question the reasoning here.
Amrun -give your town reads please

Still not convinced by Ray Frost..

Red Coyote (RC) :p wrote: Max, with this added condition, do you agree to the plan? Essentially what we're doing is still "lynching" a player, but when they get to, like, L-2, with intent to lynch, then the person who is going to duel will duel them.

Yeah sounds like the best way to do it.

After consideration I'll drop the 'easy route' arguement.

Katsuki - 384 wrote: Still need to get caught up, but TBH, I'm ready to see a Gamma-Amrun dual.

....why?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Maxous »

Still see Amrun as town. Freaking out over an alleged change of playstyle - 'something is different' - is paranoia that is often from town. She also showed the paranoia in reference to B bros.
This however does not make her arguement against DK correct.

I would be against elvis_knits being lynched. Don't agree with her suspicions but she seems to be making a genuine effort to help the town in this game with regards to the mechanics and finding mafia.

unvote

VOTE: Drunken Unicorn Master

By the way Gammagooey if you feel using your power today would require a lynch to be rushed through you can always save it for day 2. I'm fairly sure there is at least one protective role that can cover you during the night.
To be honest if I was in your position, I would'nt of even mentioned the power in the first place until day 2 given the nature of Day 1 but there's nothing we can do about that now.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Max wrote:By the way Gammagooey if you feel using your power today would require a lynch to be rushed through you can always save it for day 2.

Doesn't work that way. It's happening today.

I would actually really REALLY love to see elvis and Magister die at the same time just because I have monstrous doubts that they would both be town but I can only duel one of them and still have the day continue so I have to choose things.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:47 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Okay, this list is in order from townies to scummiest. A lot of people are null, which is why this list for me is more about rank than groups.

Buttered Toast

1)Juls—Strongest town read; was willing to change her plan, and post 11 was SCREAMED town

2)RedCoyote—Legitimate scum-hunting. I actually don’t think badly of him for his vote on me because he’s continuing to push the issues and isn’t tunneling. Goodposting is goodposting.

3)RayFrost—Town. Reads are good, is scumhunting everywhere.

4)Gammagooey—Although post 80 and 12 are goodposting, I still feel like people are being too quick to call him town. For this reason I would prefer someone like Juls to duel. The whole “not interested” thing puts me off, but I see improvement.

5)inHim—I’m getting town, but its primarily gut

Toast

6)mykonian—If right now there was a duel b/w him and elvis, I would choose him. I still do have very little opinion on the elvis-mykonian debate—I think they are both looking too far into people who oppose their favored method of dueling.

7)elvis_knits—Her intentions with the duel plan sound sincere. Voting her merely for her plan is a poor reason. Aggressive, but this does not make her town (as she seems to think).

8)DietyKabuto—He’s playing significantly differently than I remember. This can either be scumplay or just an improvement. Ignoring meta, he is not contributing. Agree that meta is not enough to make him suspect

9)AGM—meh, I don’t like him all that much this game, but I remember his posts being much longer (and fluffy) when he was scum in Cowboy Bebop. Certainly isn’t enough to put him on town, though9)Maxous—I have no problems here, but think its too soon to tell/get a read on him. Needs to post more

10)Maxous--I have no problems with him, but the fact that I needed to ISO him to remember what he's done means he needs to post more. Unmemorable.

11)GreyICE—Maybe its just because we got into a fight in Cowboy, but I remember him saying a lot more. Dare I say, is he trolling?

12.)Bastard Bros—who’s that?

13.)Magister Ludi—I’ve been thinking about my read on him a lot. At the time of my vote, I felt he was the scummiest not really for his speculation itself but the fact that he condoned it then went along with it anyways. His lack of a vote sits ill with me.

14.)Iecerint—His activity levels seem to fluctuate, don’t like how he must constantly remind us his reasons for voting Ludi

Burnt Toast

15)Katsuki—lurky lurker will lurk

16)Vi—If the post restriction is indeed fake, I see no reason for town to do this. Hard to follow, given that she answers everything with one liners, with the exception of RedCoyote. Keep getting reminded of hascow winning Game of Thrones with a fake post restriction.

17)C-Worl—Stop with the ‘’everyone’s a VI” thing. Its distracting and unhelpful. If everyone is a VI, then who, of these VI’s, is the worst for you? Standoff-ish, only posts to complain

18)Amrun—Sorry Amrun, but a vote based on meta is not a good vote unless there’s something to go with it. A vote based on lack of VI behavior? No, not buying it. I think you are trying to get him to slip with the mindset that its an easy thing to do.
I want a list of reads from you plz

19)Drunken Unicorn—Yeahhh, scum. Firstly, the hydra heads are either in disagreement with one another or are not communicating properly, which I don’t like. Had the worst case against me, I don’t play like Andrius. Still not sure why he thinks I’m buddying. Other than that terrible point, the slot has not added anything new and seems content to go with the flow. Bad reads, in my opinion.

Well, that took forever. But its done. Didn't realize how much work this was to do in a large game. In accordance to my list, I
Unvote:Vote Drunken Unicorn
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Iecerint »

ToastyToast wrote:14.)Iecerint—His activity levels seem to fluctuate, don’t like how he must constantly remind us his reasons for voting Ludi

1. Uh, I've posted several times every day...

2. People (= RedC about 3 times and most recently elvis) keep asking me to re-explain the case on Ludi.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Gammagooey wrote:Image

Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Iecerint »

Also, Ludi has been voting me for ages. <_<

It's more than a little weird that scumhunterRedC gives you good feelings, but you didn't read him carefully enough to recognize that he's asked me about Ludi over and over. O_o
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:56 am

Post by mykonian »

elvis_knits wrote:
mykonian wrote:@Gamma: I wouldn't mind if you pulled the trigger now and dueled someone. It gives us time to analyse it, and we aren't advancing that fast anymore anyway.

Yeah, let's kill someone, anyone, to liven things up.

HOW CAN PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE TOWN?

Look who gamma is on :) I know that guy, he's town and he's smart. He'll pick a good one :) And harder better faster stronger. Stalling games are lame, and this is nearing the point where everybody settles in their reads.

EDIT: DO IT

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Elvis_knits must be lynched.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Vi »

RayFrost 377... In regards to bullying:
RayFrost 334 wrote:C-worl / Ludi / Unicorn Madness = scum. I just can't decide on which one's more important. C-worl's scum for ridonculous accusations tied with completely insulting and terrible reasoning along with saying essentially nothing about the game aside from "lololol agm + greyice scumz0r"

You already know my ludi stuff. Suffice to say my reasoing on UM will reveal itself... in time.
Concern in regards to Maxous at minimum.

RedCoyote 378... Misinterpretation in regards to ToastyToast almost certainly intentional. Other points not considered rigorously contested.

inHimshallibe 379... Point not considered rigorously contested.

elvis_knits 393... DANGER. :badposting: levels off scale.

Maxous 406...
*In re: C-Worl - Town read on C-Worl not new. Little further processing of C-Worl posts has occurred since initiation of Town read.
*In re: AlmasterGM - Misunderstanding. Latter statement in reference to desire to know: contrast desire to see AlmasterGM confirmed as scum.

Maxous 407... Syllogism noted.
*Amrun expresses fear and worry that DeityKabuto's play has changed.
*Amrun expresses fear and worry over people angry that
her own
play has changed.

ToastyToast 409... Reads and reasonings detected as incorrect in many regards. ViBot incapable of crying, but command issued anyway.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Amrun »

Except my own play hasn't changed.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Vi »

Katsuki 384... Say it.

Amrun 415... Town reads, etc.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:05 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@Iec: I was referring to length, not amount. I see minimum effort unless called out to explain/answer/something involving Ludi.

@Vi: The post restriction thing is my main concern with you, you're hard enough for me to read in a game without one.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:11 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

DYNASTY IS YOUR DESTINY (SCUM TO TOWN)

TO BE DUELING
Drunken Unicorn Master
Magister Ludi

AND THEN
Katsuki
Vi
RayFrost

THAT CRAPTASTIC GREY AREA EVERYONE HATES - AT PRESENT WHOLLY UNINTERESTED IN THEIR DEATH OR LIFE
ToastyToast
Iecerint
Gammagooey
AGM
DietyKabuto
GreyICE
C-Worl
Amrun

TOWN I THINK
elvis_knits
mykonian (lol hey you two)
RedCoyote

FUHGEDDABOUTIT
Bastard Bros
Maxous
Juls
inHim

I really dislike the dirt Vi was dishing Juls' way. I also disagree with most of his reads.

By the by, Vi's post restriction should not be anyone's point of contention.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:12 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

EBWOP: "post restriction"
Show

:

Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Drunken Unicorn Master »

ToastyToast wrote:19)Drunken Unicorn—Yeahhh, scum.

Mmk. How come?

ToastyToast wrote:Firstly, the hydra heads are either in disagreement with one another

Not a scum tell.

ToastyToast wrote:or are not communicating properly

Not a scum tell.

ToastyToast wrote:, which I don’t like.

Not a scum tell.

ToastyToast wrote:Had the worst case against me, I don’t play like Andrius.

Not a scum tell.

ToastyToast wrote:Still not sure why he thinks I’m buddying.

Already said. Read my post.

ToastyToast wrote:Other than that terrible point, the slot has not added anything new and seems content to go with the flow.

Disagree.

ToastyToast wrote:Bad reads, in my opinion.

Not a scum tell.

ToastyToast wrote:
Unvote:Vote Drunken Unicorn

Your OMGUS is showing! :0

Bonus info: If I duel and win, something awesome happens.

Bring it.
Expect massive differences in our posting styles, but just in case it's not clear: We are SO town. :)
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:39 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Post #409

I don't know but with Amrun, I am getting sort of a town feeling from him, he is at least putting effort which makes me feel that he is town. I don't like it either when people rely solely on meta either, but he is actually trying, somewhat. But partially, I understand your logic as to why you think that is scummy.

As for Vi, I'm pretty sure that anyone can go into a game and start posting reads like a robot. It gives a complete null read which is why I am unsure if Vi leans scum or if Vi leans town. But I can easily see Vi distancing from his scumbuddies just to pull of the act
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Katsuki »

That list is brutal, and not just because I'm being called scummy despite reasons for low activity.

His scumreads are based as follows:

- Lurking due to sickness
- Post restriction
- Playstyle
- Bad logic
- Hydra disagreement, and having suspected Toasty of buddying.

DERPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Unvote, Vote: Toasty

@Vi: Keeping that read to myself for a while longer.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Katsuki »

All people going "DERP VI FAKE PR", if you're gonna based a read off of it, EXPLAIN what the possibly fake-PR says in terms of Vi-alignment.

Otherwise, don't keep beinging it up.

It's not a Cow-fakePR where Cow used it to essentially do nothing all game.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:48 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Katsuki, I could settle on you being Town.
Show

:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”