Mini 1170: Nowhereville Mafia '11- Over!

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:13 am

Post by Kalofer »

I'd say wait for hiplop and NS but it wouldn't do harm either way. And by that I mean what their reads and general view of the game is
Praemonitus, Praemunitus.

Trying to perfect the art of not giving a ****
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:59 am

Post by CooLskins »

cloudocean wrote:I agree with LordChronos, people are making too big a deal out of the self-hammer call.

@CooLskins
Is there a reason why you're asking charter for the impact of bad mafia theory if you're calling Espeonage out on the same thing? (Disregarding alignment and setting up lynches).

yes, specifically because he said that, "espy is spewing out bad mafia theory all the time". I wanted to know if because of that he thought it was scummy. It has nothing to do with espy (only that he is the one doing to spewing...).

SleepyKrew wrote:
charter wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:kk, "thoughts" after this post. But first:
It would be anti-town to not hammer here. The town feels as though ear is the proper lynch, and is ready to gogogo. My read on him as town is purely gut, and I have said several times I might be wrong. Now will you stop tunneling and actually contribute?

Hilarious. You don't hammer someone you think is town over a week before deadline if you are town. Your explanation is crap and you are scum.
Sleepy wrote:So, ignore the fact he also replaced out of his other game, ignore he hasn't logged on in five days, and assume he's lying and that there isn't actually something going on in his life? Yeah, sure.

Since he said he was replacing out because he said he sucked, yeah, I am ignoring that.

Your explanation of your questions was terrible and leaves me even more confused. Just keep on calling me scum, I don't care, but I'm not going to keep running around with you about this, so save your breath. And go ahead and dance around in your tin foil hat waving your arms about how I'm scum because I didn't answer your questions. See how that goes.

I said I have gutread on town that did something scummy. If the town has agreed on it, then why do you want me to stay away? So you can point at me later?
Your replacing logic sucks, so yeah, I'm ignoring it.
And yes, not answering questions is scummy as hell.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: charter

Okay this is a quote pyramid, but I need to show it in order to provide proper context. Here is what basically happned:
1)SK says, "It would be anti town to
not
hammer in this case". Regradless of the fact that we have a week, and the town can always use more time to talk (why do you think quick lynches are bad?)
2) Charter call him out on it. with "Hilarious. You don't hammer someone you think is town over a week before deadline if you are town. Your explanation is crap and you are scum.". Which is a fair assessment of what sleepy said.
3) "waaa :cry: :cry: :cry: , your logic sucks. :mad: vote for charter!". I'm not a fan of omgus being a scum tell, but this is really just silly.

cloudocean wrote:@charter
Missed 479. I'm not making a big deal out of it. 517 provides no substantive empirics to show correlation so I'm going to ignore that.

@elfen
When have I made a big deal out of nothing?

unvote

I hate it when people unvote without voting. You do realize that not voting is almost the same as voting for a no lynch (depending on the rules of the game). And common, you have to have more then one read. As a VT you only have one power and that is to vote, so use it. [/rant]

@panzer, lynch happy much? One off-hand humanistic comment (I don't like jokes though...) is fine, but a whole half page is a little bit much.
fos: panzer
. We can let ns catch up and post what he thinks, we have a week or so. However, ear worm is still the best wagon, panz3er is still mild compared to ear/kool imho.
Why are you in such a hurry to hammer?

@elf, I couldn't care less if you hammered, but as kal said it would be beneficial if you allowed for ns/hip to post their reads. The more the town knows the better chance at winning they have.
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:11 am

Post by earworm »

Elfen wrote:Well, shall I cast my vote and hammer away?

^Scummy post. Appeal to authority before hammering.

(inb4 AtE.)
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Elfen »

earworm wrote:
Elfen wrote:Well, shall I cast my vote and hammer away?

^Scummy post. Appeal to authority before hammering.

(inb4 AtE.)

Umm, No, I wanted everyone else's thoughts if I should or if I should wait. I was going to wait for NP's and the other person's post, but I still wanted some views if i should. Soo yeah.. :/
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:37 am

Post by PJ. »

@Kalofer,because I'm looking at 4 days in a row at work and if it's night I won't fall behind. Also, if the lynch is there and we are just going around in circles(and one of the people we are waiting for told us to go ahead) I would rather just make the play. Saves me from falling behind and in my opinion the most meaningful conversation is behind us. In short, I'm just frustrated that we have the correct play and we are waiting for guys to catch up when Night is the best time to do that and have them post in the beginning of day 2 and I'd prefer to be in Night the next 3 days due to extenuating circumstances.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Panzer -- I work 7 days a week and I still find time for mafia. I'm not impressed with your reasoning. And you're losing town points
by the minute.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I should probably explain, so it's clear (and this really has little bearing on this game in particular; it just may be useful to explain my activity levels): I work from home, and I'm on the computer all day. This makes it simple for me to keep up with games and post little drive-by posts all over the site; but reading a huge chunk of pages and doing serious scumhunting takes larger blocks of time, which generally come in the late, late evenings.
....what?

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:16 am

Post by PJ. »

I work outside, I can't read at work. Everyone's situation is different, I'll respect yours if you respect mine.

And the reasoning was at Coolskins not Kalofer.

Anyway, I still feel earworm is the play and I still don't see the point in waiting. And I don't see how that makes me scum. Can anyone give any good reasons for any other lynch beside earworms?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Panzerjager wrote:Can anyone give any good reasons for any other lynch beside earworms?

Not yet, because
I haven't finished reading the thread.

Why are you in such a hurry, aside from your own selfish wish to have night RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE so that it fits into your personal schedule? IMO, your schedule outside of mafia is less critical than doing what's best for town.
....what?

Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Elfen »

Well once NS post the remaining of the thread I will vote. Does any one disagree with that?
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:13 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

I request no hammer until I get to a computer and post "thoughts" again. This might become daily until school ends.
To be clear: quack
The Kool
The Kool
Townie
The Kool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:42 am

Post by The Kool »

Honestly, so long as we already have a plurality on Ear, we could sit here and keep talking until the time limit. Ear will still get lynched, even without the hammer, and we will get seven more days of discussion in. *rereads the rules to be sure* No, my bad, deadline result in a no-lynch here. But we can still wait until the last day.

If Panzer isn't mafia, he is most likely a PR, IMO, because he seems to be wishing to rely on nights for his information, instead of daytime discussion, like any VT.
Show
I'm totally an innocent townsperson. See? It says so right under my name!
What? It doesn't anymore? Curse you post total! *shakefist*

Beck:
I'm a hydra with myself

W/L/0

Town - 0/0/0
Mafia - 0/0/0
Other - 0/0/0
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:48 am

Post by earworm »

The Kool wrote:If Panzer isn't mafia, he is most likely a PR, IMO, because he seems to be wishing to rely on nights for his information, instead of daytime discussion, like any VT.

Why would you possibly say this?
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
The Kool
The Kool
Townie
The Kool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:54 am

Post by The Kool »

Because it makes sense? Someone who is used to power roles and the relying thereon, will rely on gathering info from night cycles, not discussion time and scumhinting. He is pushing to move to night quickly, rather than sitting around and talking.
Show

Beck:
I'm a hydra with myself

W/L/0

Town - 0/0/0
Mafia - 0/0/0
Other - 0/0/0
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:02 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

But you don't out PRs.
*coughcough*
The Kool
The Kool
Townie
The Kool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:06 am

Post by The Kool »

D'oh. *headdesk*

Though I did kinda say that he's probly either PR or Mafia. So we either want to lynch him or keep him alive. Gee... that's helpful. :roll:
Show

Beck:
I'm a hydra with myself

W/L/0

Town - 0/0/0
Mafia - 0/0/0
Other - 0/0/0
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:11 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

While I don't think Kool is scum, I'm adding him to my "OK to lynch" list due to being a liability to the town.
The Kool
The Kool
Townie
The Kool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:18 am

Post by The Kool »

Yeah, that was an el stupido. Here I am, trying to analyze, and I forget when to keep my yap shut. :roll:
Show

Beck:
I'm a hydra with myself

W/L/0

Town - 0/0/0
Mafia - 0/0/0
Other - 0/0/0
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:04 am

Post by charter »

Nobody Special wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:Can anyone give any good reasons for any other lynch beside earworms?

Not yet, because
I haven't finished reading the thread.

Why are you in such a hurry, aside from your own selfish wish to have night RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE so that it fits into your personal schedule? IMO, your schedule outside of mafia is less critical than doing what's best for town.

Alright, everyone is giving Panzer crap over something that isn't scummy. His point is entirely valid, Earworm is going to get lynched. It doesn't matter if it happens today or in five days, the outcome won't change. And this is very hypocritical of you NS, since you are whining about not wanting the day to end because you haven't read the thread, BUT YOU'RE VOTING FOR THEY GUY WE'RE LYNCHING.

There's nothing else to post. Espeonage has outed himself as scum, and Sleepy was caught a long time ago. I agree with Panzer, this game is pointless until someone hammers. I vote hammer at will.
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Kalofer »

Much Ado about Nothing much?

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:12 am

Post by hiplop »

Sorry, V/LA TILL SATURDAYish
third best scummer of all time
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:12 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

My big post will come soon, but charter, how do you expect people to vote me
if you refuse to explain yourself
?
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Kalofer »

I think coolskins explained the situation well enough in #551. That and the way you don't think kool and ear are scum without giving an explanation. I'd happily vote for you.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:31 am

Post by charter »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure most of the townies see the same thing as I do, they don't need some essay explaining it if they read the thread and apply a slight amount of brain power.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:36 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Okay, I'll put a post number to reference what I'm answering:
@NS 543:
I did a little meta reading. Combined with my gut and his actions, I determined him to be scum. Of course, the meta-read is unreliable, because it was my first time ever using meta.
@Kalofer 547:
It's a gut read. How many times must I say it. Also, I've listed 4 people as likely scum a couple times, and the list is consistent.
@Hydra 551:
1. This question confuses me. You tell me not to lynch early, then say I think quicklynches are bad. But yeah, I didn't realize we had that much more time. Still, the town is set on ear. Prolonging it won't add anything useful, just more garbage to sift through later.
2. Quinn acted scummy. My only reasoning for town was a gut read. I'm perfectly fine with lynching an anti-town townie, because, once again, my read is GUT.
3. OMGUS? I said NeEvil was scum. I've been saying charter is scum. Not OMGUS. And tell me, is it not scummy to not answer my questions? How the hell not?

Fine with Lynching:
Kalofer
charter
Espeonage
Kool
Elf

Getting There:
Panzer

Seriously, wtf Panzer?

PEDIT: Then why don't they vote me charter? If I'm such obvscum, aren't I the play for today?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”