Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Toro »

Seriously, I'm baffled, what's everybody's cases on me again?
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:41 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Here are excerpts from my notes:

1) Says Muffin is scummy regardless of DK's flip (?) (+scum)
2) Discourages D1 vig and advocates D3 vig instead! (*scum).
3) Case fishes my second vote after DK is vigged + question dodge. (+scum).
4) Answers D3 question for CJ (??).

I think it was post #188 that absolutely screamed scum from you. That's just off the top of my head, not a formal case or anything.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:51 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I mean your overall profile replacing in was to throw up a fluff player analysis, jump on the biggest BW to tunnel it and set up a chain mislynch. I wasn't impressed.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:52 am

Post by hiphop »

Prodding Archaist
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:55 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Toro wrote:Seriously, I'm baffled, what's everybody's cases on me again?

Major Wall

^ My case on you, nothing has changed.

I am getting a null scum read on you.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Its not like we need a case though because you aren't getting lynched.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

This is
Deadly Alliance
baby!
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Toro »

[Low Key] wrote:Here are excerpts from my notes:

1) Says Muffin is scummy regardless of DK's flip (?) (+scum)

When Muffin said he wouldn't want to lynch a claimed goon that's what I found scummy about him at the time (and I wasn't the only one who thought so.) While at school today I've been thinking about it more and more and I've actually been thinking about retracting my vote on DK because of the whole DK/Muffin pairing that I've put together. Put 2-and-2 together and you'll know why.

2) Discourages D1 vig and advocates D3 vig instead! (*scum).

Did I not change my opinion on this shortly afterwards? I realized that scum would have the opportunity to off the vig every single night until it's used. It'd be better off being able to utilize it on D1 instead of having the chance of losing it forever right off the bat in N1.

fishes my second vote after DK is vigged + question dodge. (+scum).

I was merely asking (in other words) who was the next highest on your scumlist.

4) Answers D3 question for CJ (??).

I wouldn't say I answered it for him, I was just throwing my opinion into the ring over what you guys were talking about.

I mean your overall profile replacing in was to throw up a fluff player analysis, jump on the biggest BW to tunnel it and set up a chain mislynch. I wasn't impressed.

I had genuine reasons that DK was scum, with even bigger reasons supporting why I thought he is scum that I posted later. As of now I'm more inclined to believe that DK just might be a VI.

Unvote

Vote: cjdrum

DK wrote:^ My case on you, nothing has changed.

I am getting a null scum read on you.

In your wall you had me down as null, if nothing's changed I'd still just be a nullread. What am I? A null-read or a scum-read DK?
Show

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Toro wrote:In your wall you had me down as null, if nothing's changed I'd still just be a nullread. What am I? A null-read or a scum-read DK?

A null scum read, how some of us see it, you play like a scum or a confused townie. o.O
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Wow you actually voted CJ :!:

Amazing what the pressure of the crosshairs will do. :lol:
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Toro »

[Low Key] wrote:Wow you actually voted CJ :!:

Amazing what the pressure of the crosshairs will do. :lol:

You saw my reasoning right?
Show

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Well the reasoning I recall more strongly indicates you are scum (the fact that he tried to delay the use of the vig and confirm that it was in the hands of town) because you both were guilty of it, it lends more credence to your lie about not purposely dodging my question to you when I brought it up (#3 from my list) and implicates you as scum for answering the question about D3 usage for him.

Was that the reasoning you were indicating?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by popsofctown »

LowKey what specifically do you want to hear from me?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

@Toro: You ever see that movie where there are these two guys and they are called into the office of the mob boss and they're standing on plastic? You know the movie I'm talking about?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

popsofctown wrote:LowKey what specifically do you want to hear from me?

Well your reads of each player. You haven't done that yet. :)
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by popsofctown »

@@@Snarky:

DK and Toro go off to visit Mars. Who would your next scum pick be and why?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Oh. Yeah, I don't do those. They're anti-town. Only my top few scum picks matter to the town. My townreads don't help us lynch scum, they'll do little to protect the person and will work the same as me waiting to defend that player at L-1. Townreads do help scum know who to kill, though. So I don't point out shining townies or even defend people if they aren't under pain of death pressure.

If the point is to get a better read on me, that's a noble pursuit, but I'm certainly not on the chopping block and there will be plenty of daylight tomorrow. I admit that my vacation had the effect of making me more enigmatic, and I regret that that had to happen.
"Well, I..."
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok, then top 3-4 scum suspects please with reasoning. :)
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Toro »

[Low Key] wrote:Well the reasoning I recall more strongly indicates you are scum (the fact that he tried to delay the use of the vig and confirm that it was in the hands of town) because you both were guilty of it, it lends more credence to your lie about not purposely dodging my question to you when I brought it up (#3 from my list) and implicates you as scum for answering the question about D3 usage for him.

Was that the reasoning you were indicating?

For my vote on CJ it was because of the idea he had of the vig not using the ability until Day 3. Once again, how long was I for using the vig until a later day? Not for long at all. The reason why I couldn't answer your question was because it baffled me as well, I didn't write that entire post in order seeing how I had to split my time between finishing the final draft of my research paper (I get out of high school on the 27th) and posting that wall. I didn't answer the question for him, I offered my opinion on when to use the vig ability, if anything I was suggesting that not wanting to use the vig ability D1 seems scummy as it appears as if he's trying to bide some time for scum to kill off the vig. That's my reasoning for my vote.

Did you get my reasoning on why I took the vote off DK though?

@Toro: You ever see that movie where there are these two guys and they are called into the office of the mob boss and they're standing on plastic? You know the movie I'm talking about?

Can't say that I have.
Show

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Well the mob boss guy kills one of the guys and the henchmen wrap him up in plastic. The other guy looks down and the boss asks him what he's doing and he replies that he was checking to see if he was standing on plastic (*rimshot*).

I was thinking that you probably feel right now like that guy right about now.

I'm sorry but the only reasoning that I can gather from your unvote is that you are in immediate danger of being vigged and you want to bus your partner in an attempt to save him for a night or two.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Toro »

Don't you think that'd be a bit obvious though? Me trying to bus CJ? The reason why I unvoted DK was because I think he might have an amigo, if you catch my drift.
Show

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Level 1 Obvious.
Level 2 Well since it was obvious it couldn't be true.
Level 3 Well since it would be obvious and couldn't be true, it is true.

You are making a level 2 play and I'm reading it as a level 3.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

What I really want to know is how you
really
feel about Snarky. Please don't hold back and give me all the juicy details. :)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Earlier you mentioned that he had memory problems regarding DK=DietyKabuto, how serious of a scum tell do you think that is?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

(Editor's note: Both Snarky and Toro browsed in here after I posted #423 and silence)

Return to “Completed Open Games”