Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Magua »

Pine wrote:EPM
DID
kill me. One of the most obvTown players in the game. Vig doesn't kill probTown, especially if the have a rolecop ability available to them. They kill probScum, investigate probTown that they doubt, and then act upon the results.

Again, please hold off on the hammer. There's far more than 50% support for this righteous lynch, but let's do this deliberately and not with undue haste. Hunt scumbuddies and run down these connections so we can better interpret EPM's flip.

Pine, if I thought there was anything more to get, I'd agree. But I don't see anything else of use coming out of this day. If you want to ask questions like, "Who's EPM's partner?" or whatnot, go ahead, but I'd recommend being more direct about it. Otherwise, no one's really got any incentive to do anything since EPM's going to get lynched anyways.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

that's the worst fakeclaim ever
which makes me think its a realclaim
which makes me think it's a shitty fakeclaim designed to be thought of as real >_>
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Magua »

...but...but Awesome's my real role.

<_<
>_>
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

EPM, I'm sure Regfan failed in the QT and said I was just wifoming my PR claim. I bet you wanted to kill me though :P
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote: But I don't see anything else of use coming out of this day. If you want to ask questions like, "Who's EPM's partner?" or whatnot, go ahead, but I'd recommend being more direct about it. Otherwise, no one's really got any incentive to do anything since EPM's going to get lynched anyways.

This is where I disagree, we still have two players that haven't said a single word today due to the fact it's only just started, it's entirely possible they have a guilty or confirm thus I see no reasoning behind hammering before everyone gets a chance to post.
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

V/LA until Monday, if that's ok
Too much work.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 12:47 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

I have work starting in an hour. 8 hour shift. Don't kil me before I get back please.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 12:52 am

Post by Parabollocks »

/confirming i haven't really read the thread that hard but it's quite obvious who the two scumbuds are.

EPM or C-worl, deciding will be such a chore.

guess who was right on nintendo scum :shades:
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Slaxx »

Can't think of any good flavor for Pine's revival, plus the moment is ruined anyway. Chorus of angels, lights from the heavens, angel-Pine, etc.

Pine,
Vanilla Townie
, stolen from heaven day 3.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Naught, the great pine was ressurected with the plight of a holy one, thy name was diddin, and as he ascended down to earth once more, the light blinded a man and he crashed and died, so it was 1-1, which is a good trade.

Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Naught is misused, change it with something more fancy.

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 4:43 am

Post by gorilla »

I'm catching up atm going to try to put my thoughts in a post
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 5:29 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'll believe EPM's claim for today, though he's by no means confirmed, as he could be a mafia JOAT, but I'm not for lynching him right now. Can't really bring myself to risk killing off a potential town JOAT; they're really powerful. On the other hand, I'll be keeping an eye on him very heavily. Personally, though, I think the band claim gels....not sure about the song names, but I guess that's for future discussion. EPM should live today.

My other suspect is still gorilla. I need to check others' avoidance/tunneling of nintendo, so I'll be back with that later.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Demon, essentially he is a 1 shot cop so not that powerful even if he is real. He was powerful until he supposedly incomprehensibly used 2 of his powers last night.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

blatant setup spec aside
this was a 16p daystart
so a 1shot vig makes sense
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Magua »

DemonHybrid wrote:
I'll believe EPM's claim for today
though he's by no means confirmed, as he could be a mafia JOAT
but I'm not for lynching him right now. Can't really bring myself to risk killing off a potential town JOAT; they're really powerful.
On the other hand, I'll be keeping an eye on him very heavily.
Personally, though, I think the band claim gels
not sure about the song names
but I guess that's for future discussion. EPM should live today.

Green:
Doesn't want evilpacman lynch
Red:
Suspicion of evilpacman

Seriously. How can you even say something like "I believe his band claim...but I don't believe his song claim".

Also, if you believe his claim, why are you not voting C-Worl, as EPM-as-JOAT-implies-C-Worl-as-mafia-killer?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:19 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I said a few things. You conveniently decided not to include the last part of my post.

1. I said I
wasn't sure
about the song names. You seem to imply that that 100% means that I'm suspicious of it. I'm saying that I have yet to see a flip that confirms less popular songs as potential songs, but I'm not throwing away the possibility.

2. I would have thought:

though he's by no means confirmed

would suggest that, you know, he's NOT CONFIRMED TOWN. So, it could go either way, as your colors suggest. Yes, I don't want his lynch today. No, I'm not completely sure of his innocence.

And I'm not voting C-Worl, or anyone at the moment, because I'd like to evaluate everyone's interactions with nintendo and I won't be doing that until I get back from work later today.

You want this one.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Magua »

DemonHybrid wrote:I said a few things. You conveniently decided not to include the last part of my post.

I left out the stuff about gorilla, yes. Wasn't relevant to the point I was making, which is that you are hardcore fencesitting.

DemonHybrid wrote:
1. I said I
wasn't sure
about the song names. You seem to imply that that 100% means that I'm suspicious of it. I'm saying that I have yet to see a flip that confirms less popular songs as potential songs, but I'm not throwing away the possibility.

You said you believed his claim. Believing his claim => believing he's a JOAT. I *utterly* fail to see how song or band names come into it. But, given that you believe his claim, and you believe his band claim, why would you even *mention* his song claim? Do you think his band claim and role claim are legit but his song claim isn't?

DemonHybrid wrote:
would suggest that, you know, he's NOT CONFIRMED TOWN. So, it could go either way, as your colors suggest. Yes, I don't want his lynch today. No, I'm not completely sure of his innocence.

Never said you thought he was town. Said that you believe his claim, believe his band name, but still put suspicion on him on extremely minor points (like songs).

DemonHybrid wrote:And I'm not voting C-Worl, or anyone at the moment, because I'd like to evaluate everyone's interactions with nintendo and I won't be doing that until I get back from work later today.

To be frank: bullshit.

You voted EPM in #607 based off of his relationship with nintendo. So obviously had looked at *that* interaction. Did you not bother to look at anyone else's during the Night?

You then unvote after the claim, doing
the exact same thing to EPM that you were voting EPM for doing to nintendo.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Parabollocks »

i'll be blunt and say i'd take a c-worl lynch over an EPM anyday and not just because of his JOAT claim.

re-reading and i'll decide, still leaning on c-worl.

Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Parabollocks »

i have bad reading skills, or i'm lazy. :0)

VOTE: EPM

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Magua »

Parabollocks wrote:i have bad reading skills, or i'm lazy. :0)

VOTE: EPM

What changed your mind?
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Pine, Vanilla Townie: 3 Doors Down, poisoned (killed Night 2).

I killed Pine

don't remember his claim, but i remember his encore song, doesn't sound very poison-esque~

but this worries me:

Yeah, I'm not feeling Nicoscum either.

I'll try to get the second half up tomorrow night.

ninten wrote:Don't bother with Magua/Nicodemus slot, it is VT.

and considering ninten's noobiness he would do that.

but i wanna look at:
cumhunter:

Your first few posts I don't see much that is helpful. @ISO #12: No shit, Sherlocke. ISO #20 you vote Reg for voting Town D1. I'm sorry, who did you vote for that later flipped Town? Okay, I am against calling oneself obvtown, but caying oneself is not obvtown? That I can live with. I don't think SH is smart enough (no offense ) to do something like that based on his spell of trolling.

Overall: Null.

and i wanna look at gorilla too.

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:17 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I left out the stuff about gorilla, yes. Wasn't relevant to the point I was making, which is that you are hardcore fencesitting.

You left out the stuff about gorilla and my desire to look at nintendo's reactions with other people.

You said you believed his claim. Believing his claim => believing he's a JOAT. I *utterly* fail to see how song or band names come into it. But, given that you believe his claim, and you believe his band claim, why would you even *mention* his song claim? Do you think his band claim and role claim are legit but his song claim isn't?

Flavor doesn't come into it. For further information, I said the band name seemed to gel, and I wasn't sure about the song names,
but that's for later discussion
. I'm only really focusing on the claim.

Never said you thought he was town. Said that you believe his claim, believe his band name, but still put suspicion on him on extremely minor points (like songs).

And once again, you completely misrepped me by saying that my mention of his song names = suspicion, when I explicitly said that it doesn't.

To be frank: bullshit.

You voted EPM in #607 based off of his relationship with nintendo. So obviously had looked at *that* interaction. Did you not bother to look at anyone else's during the Night?

You then unvote after the claim, doing the exact same thing to EPM that you were voting EPM for doing to nintendo.

Yes, but 1. We didn't have EPM's claim at that point, and 2. I didn't look at everyone's relationship with nintendo, which is what I want to do. And no, I didn't. Because I don't sit here and read through games during the night; I work and I have a life.

Also, that last sentence is a logical fallacy AND wrong. 1. I unvoted before Slaxx gave me the information that JOATs can use more than one ability a night.

2. EPM unvoting nintendo after his claim =/= me unvoting EPM after his claim. They were completely different scenarios. nintendo gave conflicting information about his roleclaim. EPM didn't. And he has evidence from the mod to back up his claim.

tl;dr: EPM's flavor helps, but is not the sole reason why I don't want him lynched today.
Song names may or may not be mainstream. That is yet to be confirmed and is the ONLY thing I said about song claims.
EPM's claim holds water; nintendo's was a contradiction.
I don't want EPM's lynch today. I will be looking at his play in the future and be basing my read off of him because of that.

Any other logical fallacies and reaching arguments you want me to disprove, Magua? Best to get it out of your system now.

You want this one.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Magua »

DemonHybrid wrote:Any other logical fallacies and reaching arguments you want me to disprove, Magua? Best to get it out of your system now.

Do you think I'm scum?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:30 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Magua wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Any other logical fallacies and reaching arguments you want me to disprove, Magua? Best to get it out of your system now.

Do you think I'm scum?

I'm not sure. I just ISO'd you and Nico. You nor Nico had any interaction with nintendo short of voting for him for his slip. You also seemed to be joking around pretty heavily and Nico was into the flavor speculation for a bit, so you're a bit on the scummy side. I work in an hour, though, and I don't plan to get into focusing on Nintendo's reactions until I'm back, so that's a placeholder for now.

Did you ask because I asked you the quoted above?

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”