Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Time to take the bull by the horns! :D

Vote Toro
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
Archaist
Archaist
Goon
Archaist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Archaist »

Wow, nicely done. This confirms popsofctown as a townie. Based on this, I am actually willing to
Unvote
Vote: Toro

My case on DK stands, as with his scummy play I can't discount that his buddies may have voted him for easy town credit, but that's not where my vote needs to be right now.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by hiphop »

One Less Votecount

Votecount 1.9

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Toro(4): zMuffinMan, Parabollocks, [Low Key], Archaist
DeityKabuto(2): Spadille, SnakePlissken
chkflip(1): popsofctown
Parabollocks(1): chkflip
cjdrum(1): Toro

Not Voting(2): DeityKabuto, cjdrum

Notes:

Don't ninja the mod. I am looking at you [Low Key] and Archaist. :igmeou:

Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Archaist
Archaist
Goon
Archaist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Archaist »

Sorry, wanted to get it in so the count was as up to date as possible.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ya believe it or not she could STILL be bussing but I'd rather lynch Parab over her now. Its hilarious how both the scum both totally bussed CJ. But I guess we'll have all of D2 to hash that out (in case it wasn't bussing).
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

oops sorry spidey. :(
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

@Chkflip:
[Low Key] wrote:Welcome! There are some fun parts to read too.

I would like your reads on: Toro, CJ,
Snarky

Thanks!
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Unvote, Vote Toro
L-1 time again folks.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Plissken is a beast. I'm willing to hammer if Toro doesn't claim or gives an insufficient one.

CJ? Meh, I'll need more of a read.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Unvote

5 pages and a goon flip. I sort of skimmed but

Toro lynch bad after Snarky flip. Hint: Snarky was either majorly buddying my while bussing one of his partners, or Toro is town.

Going to do a full re-read soon.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Actually, it's going to take a while for me to re-read this, so just briefly.

Snarky scum =

DK town
pops town
toro prob-town

Snake is a good lynch. More later.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by cjdrum »

Okay, rereading the thread from where I last posted. One request for now:

LOW KEY CAN YOU PLEASE NOT DOUBLE/TRIPLE/QUADRUPLE POST EVERYTHING? THE THREAD WOULD BE HALF THE LENGTH IF A) YOU STOPPED ASKING SO MANY DUMB QUESTIONS AND B) YOU POSTED ONE POST AT A TIME.
The
Australian Legendary Trio
is alive and kicking (American butt)!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK I've been at a seminar all day and I got 3 hours sleep last night so I'm not in any state to sift through 20 pages of stuff right now. Going to read this again after some sleep. Toro lynch still bad, though.
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by cjdrum »

First:
hiphop wrote:
[insert text here, on how a shot came out of nowhere and shot Snarky]

Snarky,
a Mafia Goon,
has been shot.

Please remember rule #9

hiphop wrote:9.) When you die, you are dead. Stay that way.

Votecount coming.

This is why I changed from Spadille to Snarky. And so:

vote: Spadille

For the reasons stated in my first (and to an extent second) post, esp. since Snarky is now confirmed scum.

Second, Low Key.
[Low Key] wrote:Both CJ & Toro agree that DJ is scummy pretty heavily. Toro tried to throw mud on Snarky and CJ says Snarky is 100% scum.

I never said DJ was heavily scum. I said he was my other choice for scum if the scumteam wasn't Snarky/Spadille/Archaist, which I am 98% sure about.
And yes I said Snarky was 100% scum. This was correct. Problem?
The
Australian Legendary Trio
is alive and kicking (American butt)!
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:01 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

zMuffinMan wrote:Actually, it's going to take a while for me to re-read this, so just briefly.

Snarky scum =

DK town
pops town
toro prob-town

Im a good lynch if you want to mis lynch town and get nothing from it.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:07 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Toro-Snarky are obvscum. Just woke up but ITT Toro admits to being partners with Snarky by default.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:08 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Also only skimmed but by CJ's last post he is obvscum too. Which means Chkflip is not the last scum.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:17 am

Post by [Low Key] »

cjdrum wrote:Second, Low Key.
[Low Key] wrote:Both CJ & Toro agree that DJ is scummy pretty heavily. Toro tried to throw mud on Snarky and CJ says Snarky is 100% scum.

I never said DJ was heavily scum. I said he was my other choice for scum if the scumteam wasn't Snarky/Spadille/Archaist, which I am 98% sure about.
And yes I said Snarky was 100% scum. This was correct. Problem?

Ya major problem. Your scum list sucks. I mean go ahead with this list if you want to be lynched BEFORE Toro but if you want to make it to the night phase you should just meekly vote Toro for us mmkay?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:21 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@CJ: Just think of the benefit of not getting lynched today -- you get the opportunity to NK me. :D

Its a win-win bro. :lol:
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

Snarky didn't at all read like a busser. Where is your head at LK?

No time now, we have to find the next scum though.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:28 am

Post by [Low Key] »

zMuffinMan wrote:Actually, it's going to take a while for me to re-read this, so just briefly.

Snarky scum =

DK town
pops town
toro
prob-town
SCUM

/fixed.

This is incredibly FAIL. Have you just not been reading the thread??
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 2:35 am

Post by [Low Key] »

popsofctown wrote:Snarky didn't at all read like a busser. Where is your head at LK?

No time now, we have to find the next scum though.

Did you not notice how Toro put up no defence whatsoever?

And ftr, Snarky WAS bussing CJ and so would have no problems bussing Toro either.

But sure, look at CJ's last posts and his
terribad scummy scum scum
scum list. If you wanna lynch him first fine, I'm all for it too.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 3:00 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok and a brief explanation of the significance of the day vig. The two scenarios are:

1)
The scum have the vig
-- their ultimate goal would be to hold it until D3 following 2 mislynches by town which is an AUTO-SCUM-WIN. That's right. If town mislynches twice and the scum have the vig there is NO DAY 3.

Now you can see why I was pushing so hard with these questions.

2)
The town has the vig
-- ok here the scum motivation is to delay the use of the vig so the scum can try to NK them.

Now Toro actually manufactured a mindset change on this issue in-thread, dodged a question about it and then lied about doing so and even answered a question about it for CJ and has lied about that too. He has also demonstrated knowledge of why he should be lying and did so unprompted. Both he and CJ replaced into this thread and started setting up mislynches as well.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 3:36 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Strong Town

popsofctown
Spadille
SnakePlissken
Arch
DeityKabuto

Unconfirmed Town

Parabollocks
Muffin

Scum

CJ
Toro
Snarky

DJ-Chikflip
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Toro »

[Low Key] wrote:Toro-Snarky are obvscum. Just woke up but ITT Toro admits to being partners with Snarky by default.

Quote please.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0

Return to “Completed Open Games”