singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:44 am

Post by singersigner »

Dead QT
I'll let the scum team decide if they want to post the scum QT or not.

Overall it was a good game, I thought. The only thing that was really tide-turning, imo, was Llama finding the roleblocker. There was a good chance scum could've won if AGar could've stayed alive even just a day or two longer. I'll post night action results later on today after I've had a nap. :P

Also, I've definitely been waiting to give my apologies to Punkin (Ythill) for getting a tad defensive about the votecounts. That was definitely no fault of his own, so I was a little embarrassed that I brought anything into the game like that. I was a little sensitive as a first-time mod! >.<

On that note, I hope you all enjoyed playing in my first modded game! Thank you all for the effort in a maybe-not-so-fun setup. I truly appreciated everyone's willingness to jump on board anyway. : )
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:45 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Sorry for freaking out and replacing out. Meant to say that.

I ended up failing that really important test, so. Yeah.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:14 am

Post by SocioPath »

I think a sad part of this game is that after Llamacop claimed, the rest of the town went fullretard, and just lined themselves into FOLLOW-THE-COP mode.
Everything that happened after was boring.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

"NOW THOR WANTS A MASS CLAIM IMMA STRANGLE HIM FSALFDJSAFLKJDFLDS:KFJSDF HE DIDNT DOUBT LLAMAS CLAIM BEFORE THOR I KILL U "
It was the appropriate time to request claims for verification. Late enough it didn't matter to out the doc, early enough not to allow scum a free ride if he was gambiting.

@Socio - agreed, Cop follow is nice for the W/L ratio if you're town, but it does suck a lot of interest out of the game. The most fun I had in about three days was challenging Llama right at the end.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:24 am

Post by chkflip »

Fate wrote:GG.

Everything except the chkflip and Ranmaru lynches were good.

NS for scum MVP

Nah, they had to lynch me to figure it out.

Great game, guys. I learned a lot.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Papa Zito »

The Ran lynch was necessary to reduce the amount of durp in the thread.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:28 am

Post by chkflip »

inb4 that can be said about me as well. :o
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

The chk vote was...DAMNIT!
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Crazy »

SocioPath wrote:I think a sad part of this game is that after Llamacop claimed, the rest of the town went fullretard, and just lined themselves into FOLLOW-THE-COP mode.
Everything that happened after was boring.

Pretty much, yeah. But at that point preserving the Doctor was the #1 priority, so lynching a claimed Vanilla Townie like Ranmaru that some people suspected was better than trying to pressure someone else into a claim.

The waste was that I think Day 4 should have either ended in a No Lynch or a quicklynch of Ranmaru, with Llama keeping his results secret, in hopes that scum would kill someone that was unconfirmed. Llama claimed his results in hopes of more scum-hunting, but then Ranmaru was lynched anyway. Meh.

Anyway, this was a very fun game. I definitely liked how my 3 biggest suspects on Day 1 were all scum. I didn't stick to the CES thing, though; I ended up taking his "scum aren't paying attention" post to be a big town-tell. Even after Day 1, my AGar suspicion was only lukewarm until I tracked Llama to him.

I thought Punkin was town because he said Llama was obviously the cop and Oman was obviously Llama's N1 innocent and yet the scum didn't try to kill either of them.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:43 am

Post by chkflip »

I think they kept Oman because scum like floaters. Oman helped in a few mislynches iirc and that's good for them.

Llama, on the other hand, could've been just as obvious to the doc and could've been saved. Giving us a no kill - I think that's what they were trying to avoid. Also: doc hunting.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:56 am

Post by SocioPath »

Crazy wrote:I thought Punkin was town because he said Llama was obviously the cop and Oman was obviously Llama's N1 innocent and yet the scum didn't try to kill either of them.
Except that wasn't at all whom Punkinscum would kill.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:57 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Interesting game, just swung bad for scum when I checked AGar. I knew if I lived that night town would probably have just won the game. Since we would just be able to lock into a follow the cop esq mode.

Reasoning behind not checking Punkin was on two levels, first was the kill of Nacho/DH which I felt ment that scum were not really on top of stuff as much, but I can see DH-doc claiming VT in a town looking rage quit to not draw the kill anymore. Still, that kill bumped him behind some of my other slots.

I *should* have got CES lynched over chck that one day (no real feel bad about Ran lynch), but if chck was scum, game was 100% wrapped up the next night, and if CES was town, it likely would have outted my Thor clear.

Not sure much of what I can say about this game at this point. I had a gut read on AGar, and that investigation essentially ended the game.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

@Cyberbob, process of elimination, mostly.

[quote="Though the hard part for scum would be me vs. CES in a Tracker claim war. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see myself getting lynched over CES. I think the scum would have had to kill Cyberbob earlier to have a chance.[/quote]
If I claim a guilty on you before you claim, I look way more credible.

Reading the town qt.
Fate wrote:Or has CES finally decided to respect my town game...

I've always respected your town game. I just also think you don't know how to catch me as scum.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Oh, and many thanks to the lovely singersigner for the great modding!
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 am

Post by chkflip »

Papa Zito wrote:Oh, and many thanks to the lovely singersigner for the great modding!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Papa Zito wrote:The Ran lynch was necessary to reduce the amount of durp in the thread.

Yeah but you selectively quoted me and I refused to answer your questions and you just didn't want to out your own scumminess and that's why you voted me you didn't vote me for scumminess. :igmeou:

I didn't know what you were doing anyways and you obv didn't push much lynch wise look at your thor vote cmooon.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: *Refused to answer yours without you answering mine.

Thanks for being selfish.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Ranmaru »

*and I mean your thor vote after he gave his read that was practically an omgus.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Thor665 wrote:"NOW THOR WANTS A MASS CLAIM IMMA STRANGLE HIM FSALFDJSAFLKJDFLDS:KFJSDF HE DIDNT DOUBT LLAMAS CLAIM BEFORE THOR I KILL U "
It was the appropriate time to request claims for verification. Late enough it didn't matter to out the doc, early enough not to allow scum a free ride if he was gambiting.

@Socio - agreed, Cop follow is nice for the W/L ratio if you're town, but it does suck a lot of interest out of the game. The most fun I had in about three days was challenging Llama right at the end.

Fair enough. GG's tho. I wanted to see more from ya tho, but good stuff all.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Ranmaru »

LlamaFluff wrote:Interesting game, just swung bad for scum when I checked AGar. I knew if I lived that night town would probably have just won the game. Since we would just be able to lock into a follow the cop esq mode.

Reasoning behind not checking Punkin was on two levels, first was the kill of Nacho/DH which I felt ment that scum were not really on top of stuff as much, but I can see DH-doc claiming VT in a town looking rage quit to not draw the kill anymore. Still, that kill bumped him behind some of my other slots.

I *should* have got CES lynched over chck that one day (no real feel bad about Ran lynch), but if chck was scum, game was 100% wrapped up the next night, and if CES was town, it likely would have outted my Thor clear.

Not sure much of what I can say about this game at this point. I had a gut read on AGar, and that investigation essentially ended the game.

Sorry I doubted you. Thought it was odd to see Crazy's post about Agar lynch giving townie points. It's kool. I tried my best. Good stuff.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:49 am

Post by chkflip »

So he does it out of game, too.

Solid.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Ranmaru »

singersigner wrote:Dead QT
I'll let the scum team decide if they want to post the scum QT or not.

Overall it was a good game, I thought. The only thing that was really tide-turning, imo, was Llama finding the roleblocker. There was a good chance scum could've won if AGar could've stayed alive even just a day or two longer. I'll post night action results later on today after I've had a nap. :P

Also, I've definitely been waiting to give my apologies to Punkin (Ythill) for getting a tad defensive about the votecounts. That was definitely no fault of his own, so I was a little embarrassed that I brought anything into the game like that. I was a little sensitive as a first-time mod! >.<

On that note, I hope you all enjoyed playing in my first modded game! Thank you all for the effort in a maybe-not-so-fun setup. I truly appreciated everyone's willingness to jump on board anyway. : )

Whoa this was your first? It was damn awesome. <3 I had a ton of fun and I tried my best. : D I wonder how a TOWNces plays haha.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Ranmaru »

chkflip wrote:So he does it out of game, too.

Solid.

Did that make me seem scummy?

I just tend to post quickly and always have more things I want to add. ;-;

Oh I was totally wrong about you/Cyber and Plum was right that I didn't have the right reasons for that haha.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:54 am

Post by chkflip »

Anyone who seems frantic, to me, seems scummy. So yes.

Maybe take more time to think about what you want to post or something? I dunno, you're having fun and I'm in no place to knock your style. Just putting it out there.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Well I'm used to quicker deadlines (10 Day deadlines) so I don't know if it's my playstyle or just how I am adjusted to playing.

Thank you for putting it out there. I'll consider it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”