Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:05 am

Post by [Low Key] »

C'mon. Have you read my case or just knee-jerked reacted on it? The point where we obviously agree
IS
my #3 which reads:

Scum fear the vig and this delay to D3 and all the
fear mongering
over the vig
is defnitely +scum.
He continues to heavily encourage the delay of the vig and continues to
fear monger
over it
in further posts but there is no need to belabor this point. He was strongly anti-vig.

So lets stick to reality and the facts.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:16 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Btw, its amazing how our D1 here feels so much like LYLO normally does.

We have guaranteed scum in this list: CJ, Chkflip, Toro

If everything is as it appears, both our scum reside in this list.

I know Muffin suspects me and I suspect him as well if that list fails. What we share in common is our calling out of Snarky early (and at least for me often). If we can just hit scum today with Muffin and I agreeing, we will auto-win as town.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:21 am

Post by chkflip »

Dude, you do
everything
often, so that's a moot point at best.

As far as your #3 goes, you're right. I'd actually only read the first bit before the second quote for it; assumed the next quote was related to #4.

Even still, you just called that particular point weak yourself, and 1/7 points that I can agree with you on doesn't make the case any less shitty than it actually is.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

You called my "case" on Arch crap, but I don't really think it is. It's pure speculation and WIFOM, but it makes just much sense as your entire case on cj which is... pure speculation and WIFOM. Your case is literally "he did this and scum would do this so he is scum". It doesn't work like that in reality.

Also, re: calling out masons. This isn't scummy at all. It's actually something I was seriously considering after the vig, for VCA purposes, but I think it's best if they wait until D2 when we've had a lynch and a NK.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:34 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Well, I agree with your overall reasoning in #628 but I would ask you to make the same deal with me on DK (which I agreed to) but with Arch instead.

For the moment, removing Arch and myself, who would your scum suspects be?

(I say remove myself because I have done the same for you)
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:36 am

Post by chkflip »

That's not how it works, guy.

"Hey... hey... I kinda half stated that I left you for like, last of last, in my scumlist... so exclude the scummy things that I've done and give me a scumlist."

Who's floating?

VOTE: [Low Key]
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:51 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I would also like to see Toro comment on the goings on in the last half of the day and I would like him to answer the query which I have outstanding to him.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:53 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

LK wrote:For the moment, removing Arch and myself, who would your scum suspects be?

I don't think you should be 'removing' me if I'm still a suspect of yours.

You're asking an insignificant question. The only player I'd be willing to rule out altogether as scum is pops. After that, there are varying degrees of likelihood, but I can't just rule out certain players and ignore them for no reason, so why does it matter what I'd do if I 'removed' you and Arch? You're still in the game. As long as you're in the game, I'll be suspicious of you until I see reason not to be.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:00 am

Post by chkflip »

He wants to know for the same reason he insists on my game-read; he wants to know how well he's doing and who his most likely mislynch candidate it.

See also: backup for NK analysis.

Otherwise? Absolutely correct, no town motivation.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:10 am

Post by [Low Key] »

zMuffinMan wrote:
LK wrote:For the moment, removing Arch and myself, who would your scum suspects be?

I don't think you should be 'removing' me if I'm still a suspect of yours.

You're asking an insignificant question. The only player I'd be willing to rule out altogether as scum is pops. After that, there are varying degrees of likelihood, but I can't just rule out certain players and ignore them for no reason, so why does it matter what I'd do if I 'removed' you and Arch? You're still in the game. As long as you're in the game, I'll be suspicious of you until I see reason not to be.

If you check my list, you will see that I have placed you in the "unconfirmed town" section because you are probably town. I am suspicious of you too but definitely not TODAY. If we can both hit scum TODAY you will be confirmed town and we auto-win.

Look we both called out Snarky. I agreed with your early reads and your stance on DK and Toro. Once I realized that you were probably town, everything opened up. You are not a scum suspect for today at all. You only become a current suspect if and when the short list fails.

So who are your top suspects apart from Arch and myself?

And look, on Arch you gotta trust me on this. He's not scum. The same way I trusted you that DK was not scum.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:23 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Spad or Snake. After that is a grey area. The DK wagon was bad. The Toro and chk wagons that formed after the Snarky flip were also bad. I'm looking at those wagons before I look at anything else, because my scumdar is going off like crazy from them. Not that all 3 of chk, Toro and DK are town, but something is off with those wagons (this is just gut more than logic). But, like I said, I need to flesh out my reads after the Snarky flip and one day simply isn't enough time.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Spadille »

Actually, I just want to ask pops this:
How did you know it was Snarky?
"
Spadille
? Because the name 'Ace Of Spades' is already taken."

No, seriously. I'm one of those town guys.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

[Low Key] wrote:

I'm still not following how immediately after Snarky's flip you thought Toro was a good lynch (you and Arch, actually). Your push to keep Toro under suspicion in recent pages is just bad. It looks far more likely that Snarky was trying to get a vig going on Toro because he's town. All I've seen from you is "it's possible he's bussing" but it really makes no sense to assume he's bussing when it's far more likely he wanted a townie to be vigged.

Nope. He saw that Toro WAS the vig and immediately tried to get town cred by saying he wanted it too. Remember the vig is out of his hands and is instant death.

Yes. It was clearly inevitable that Toro would be vigged at that point.

And then it happened.

Mirite?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm still catching up on the thread. But I saw CJdrum suggest a mason massclaim and I would like to stop and say NO. NO. THAT'S DUMBTARDED.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:32 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Pops re: Snarky -- Good job btw. But ya he had no way to know that.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:34 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Muffin: You have
seriously
[/b] failed in your read of this game if those are your 3 scum suspects.

Serious question: ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?

Seriously, is that a joke??
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:37 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@All: (and you know who you are) Should we just open things up and lynch Muffin right now?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:43 am

Post by chkflip »

I
cannot wait
to read this next "case."
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:44 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I'm actually interested in this case on me, too.

More interested since it appears LK is softclaiming mason here, which is just outright stupid.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:45 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Hahahaah well if I get the green light there won't need to be a case -- its auto-lynch and immediately.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:46 am

Post by [Low Key] »

But I will say Muffin that your reads are SCUMTASTIC * 1E+06.

You pretty much HAVE to be scum here.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:47 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

You're amazingly insightful, LK.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:48 am

Post by Spadille »

So you are really softclaiming mason?
"
Spadille
? Because the name 'Ace Of Spades' is already taken."

No, seriously. I'm one of those town guys.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:48 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Although there is one post in particular from you that has been bugging me. Its your "scum reads" (which I thought you meant in an entirely different way) where you leave Snarky off as a distant last candidate.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:49 am

Post by chkflip »

Well, one of his partners is blatantly obvious.

And no, Spad, he just jumped to full-blown claimed.

Return to “Completed Open Games”