Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:41 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Well it SHOULD and that's why I want you lynched.

Requested quote forthcoming.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Spadille »

chkflip wrote:That was classy. And uhh... fuck you, too?

Yes, I like your answer. Lol, I just wanted some lulz between Muffin's and LK's conversation. XD Thank you for being sport about it though. Fuck you.

@LK You are suspicious of Muffin for defending Snarky and you still would like to work with him? How will his attempt at figuring out will derail your scum read against him?
"
Spadille
? Because the name 'Ace Of Spades' is already taken."

No, seriously. I'm one of those town guys.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:46 am

Post by [Low Key] »

The relevant posts are: here, here and here.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:48 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Spadille wrote:
chkflip wrote:That was classy. And uhh... fuck you, too?

Yes, I like your answer. Lol, I just wanted some lulz between Muffin's and LK's conversation. XD Thank you for being sport about it though. Fuck you.

@LK You are suspicious of Muffin for defending Snarky and you still would like to work with him? How will his attempt at figuring out will derail your scum read against him?

I'm saying that NOW that he has gone all scumtastic with his scum suspects, THAT post looks especially bad. I misunderstood that post when I first saw it back then.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:49 am

Post by [Low Key] »

If he could read the dang thread and figure out what is actually going freaking on and admit it, then we could work together but I don't think he realized the true state of affairs and now he's caught.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:50 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

No, really, nothing you do is going to make me want to sheep you. I won't sheep the masons if they claim, I won't sheep pops even though he's pretty much confirmed town, and I'm sure as hell not going to sheep you because you don't like my votes and you're threatening to push for my lynch if I don't agree with you.

Even if the mod declared you confirmed town, I'd take your reads with a grain of salt if they didn't agree with mine.

As for your case on Toro, it's not as black and white as you keep suggesting it is.

Toro might be scum with Snarky, and Snarky might have been bussing him for town cred (by bussing him very, very weakly). It's far more likely in my mind that Snarky was trying to get the vig to waste a shot on town before falling back on the DK wagon for what would likely have been 2 town kills D1 (and a third before D2).
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:50 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I mean you're right -- I just don't think he realized anyone else would be so on to him.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Spadille »

Redherring. That was not my question, your honor.
And in your "2nd here", you have stated that you take your "1st here" back. Then the whole "1st here" pops up again in "3rd here". Also "1st here" didn't imply how will Snarky and Toro connects all the way. Please imply it if you'd like.
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:52 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Well Snarky bussing Toro twice is plausible then and no reason to rule Toro out.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:56 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I'm not ruling Toro out, but like you keep suggesting, there are good and bad lynches right now. Toro is on the "bad lynch" page. It's got a name with a couple other people that are bad lynches based on the Snarky-vig.

He's in no way confirmed town. But you've been pushing this bussing possibility really, really hard.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:57 am

Post by chkflip »

[Low Key] wrote:I am not claiming mason but I am town aligned.

Weren't you just bitching at me about claiming?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:58 am

Post by [Low Key] »

The two busses on Toro from Snarky are (in order):

1) As soon as he sees that Muffin and I have agreed to vig Toro he comes in and votes Toto for the vig. That is town cred for an impending death.

2) He does it again when it looks like the vig has been placed and will be incoming.

People are actually giving Snarky credit for implicating Toro as if it couldn't be a bus. That just isn't true. It could be a bus.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:59 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I was asked if I was claiming mason. Wth do you want me to say. I'm not claiming mason. I'm claiming town aligned, that's it.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:00 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok, well if Toro isn't rules out then fine. The short list is now:

Muffin, CJ, Toro, Chkflip
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:00 am

Post by chkflip »

You were asked because you soft-claimed, guy.

Try again.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:02 am

Post by [Low Key] »

No I wasn't and that is explained in #661.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

LK wrote:People are actually giving Snarky credit for implicating Toro as if it couldn't be a bus. That just isn't true. It could be a bus.

No. I am not completely ruling out the possibility that Snarky bussed Toro. But if you're asking me whether I think it's likely, then no. It's something to consider later in the game, maybe. Not now, though.

LK wrote:I was asked if I was claiming mason. Wth do you want me to say. I'm not claiming mason. I'm claiming town aligned, that's it.

Right, but what was the point of affirming you're "town-aligned"?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:03 am

Post by [Low Key] »

That's the only pro-town response when asked about one's alignment as a non-power role.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:05 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Or you could be a power role and just not claiming it. ;)
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Spadille »

LK, you are willing to follow someone you think is scum?
Also answer my question again because you have misanswered it
"
Spadille

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:08 am

Post by chkflip »

Smilie tell says LK is scum.

Discuss.

FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK YYYYOOOOOUUUU... >.> YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Spadille »

Okay, please claim because eventually, after blowing that, you will get NK'd.

FUCK YOU TOO YOU MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH BASTARD FUCKING ASS, BITCH! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:09 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok the thread is getting a little confusing. I linked how Snarky-Toro was aligned by bussing for you. I think Muffin is scum because he didn't think anyone would know the truth and he should lbe immediately auto-lynched.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:10 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I am about to name the masons here...
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:12 am

Post by chkflip »

And you had to double post for that?

Christ's sake.

Return to “Completed Open Games”