MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:53 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@MOD – I’ll be V/LA from 4pm EST today til Tuesday for the holiday weekend and my usual weekend family duties.

--

@ooba re: 2025
– I have two issues with this post.

1. You’ve taken the logical path but are still assuming that we are in a 3/3 setup. If you have solid reasons that tell you this you need to post them ASAP.
2. If your assertion is that Chrono-scum just gave AGar scum a permanent bonus vote would not lynching Chrono be the right course of action to stave off LYLO?

--

dekes wrote:And I do think that "burned to death" is Gemini's kill flavor. Always good to have info easily available to incriminate others.

So you are claiming that Gemini swiped their own kill flavor to frame you with. And that kill flavor happens to quite coincidentally match your ‘actual’ role Apollo to a tee? Not buying this at all.

Dekes wrote:1. But this will always lead to a guaranteed 1v1 which scum don't want. A flipped mason is confirmation enough for the other mason(s).

Yes, but this scenario often happens in LYLO where tomorrow is not a concern.

--

Gandalf wrote:I just came up with the most convincing reason not to kill Dekes: He's the last of his faction most likely, since he's Egyptian. So if ANYBODY shows up as burnt to death, we lynch him immediately. If we ever have a night with two kills and no burnt to death flavor, Dekes is confirmed town and we kill Gemini. Meantime: Chess or LC?

MoI’s personal scum tell number 4 detected – claiming that it is a good idea to let someone who is likely scum live for any reason.

If Dekes is the last of his faction then letting him live absolutely means we get another scum NK (baring block / JK on him) with no tangible benefit other than lynching / killing Dekes at a later day. Not Pro-Town in any way, shape or form.

Gandalf wrote:@Dekes: Why would scum defend you this hard, knowing you were town?

Yes, why would scum White-knight so strongly for a Town player who is on the death block. Why indeed? :roll:

--

Shadow wrote:That would definitely leave a black mark on LC...

If Dekes flips Town – yeah, I’d need LC to absolutely claim his Neighbors immediately. Otherwise it’s a null tell.

Shadow wrote:So - was it Isis or Basted who turned people into sand?

Assuming ooba’s 3/3 split holds it was likely Isis. Turning someone to sand via magic seems like reasonable flavor.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:54 am

Post by LordChronos »

So, I agree that Dekes is probably scum. Gemini-scum doesn't have a motive for a 1v1 right now, I don't think. As far as lynch for today, I'm in favor of a gandalf lynch. gandalf or a scumbuddy killing Axel and then claiming a redirect of me to Axel explains how that happened. Also, the last two people to claim powers that were possessed by town were scum. Since Axel doesn't have a reason to lie to me about his power, that further suggests gandalf scum. Also, gandalf's super has little to do with either his rolename or his normal.

Vote: gandalf5166

Summary of claims from Axel:
Chronopie: Hebe. N1: Targeted AGar (SUCCESS + AGar received confirmation) N2: Targeted Shadow Dancer (FAILURE, no explanation as of yet) Used perma-extra vote super on AGar D3

AGar: Knows "Poseidon" is in the game and not a false-claim. Also said he knows via role-based info. that Diddin killed Snow Bunny.

Shadow Dancer: Poseidon. N1: Jailed Dekes (supposedly re-directed by Gandalf to AV) Don't know if SD has confirmed that he knows he was re-directed. N1 used Super to find out who had used their Super abilities so far this game. N2: Jailed ?

Icerint: Dionysus. N1 Copped someone but re-directed to AGM by Gandalf. Got "Jesus Christ". D2 Used Super to Cop AV. N2: Copped Chronopie. Got "Shiva the Destroyer."

Ooba: Has claimed he used his Super at the end of D2. Confirmed by SD.

Dekes: Used his Super abilitie on N1. Has claimed he knows that Snow Bunny used her Super Ability (which SD has also stated). Claimed watcher , masons with tracker Snow Bunny.

Gemini: Claimed rolecop super, used it on Dekes, claimed result of Ra.

AGM: Asclepius. Doc. N1 protected Magna. N2 protected ? Super is that his target will be protected from next three kill attmepts.

Gandalf: Eris. D1: Lynched Baby Spice. N1: Redirected Ice to AGM. (confirmed by Ice?) Motivated. Also redirected SD to AV (not confirmed I don't think) N2: Redirected LC to Axelrod.

MagnaofIllusion: Hephastus. N1 ? N2 Made an item and passed it to Ice. Turns out to be Lightning Bolt/Vig kill item.

Quadz: Demeter. N1: Used Hellfire ability. D2: Used treestump ability to mod-confirm self.

LC: Thanatos. Talk with players in limbo. N1: targeted baby Spice (claimed success) N2: targeted Snow Bunny. Failed. Apparently both redirected to Axelrod by Gandalf and RBed by Chesskid D3: Targeted Axelrod with Commune ability. Now we're just talking. So far he's been reporting what I'm saying pretty much accurately if not word for word.

Chesskid: Aphrodite. N1 RB ? N2: RB LordChronos. Super is that when he dies everyone he has previously RBed will be Rbed for the next 2 nights. Is taking his Cartman avatar a little too much to heart.

Dead People:

Baby Spice: Iris. Hider/Messager. Lynched by Gandalf.

Snow Bunny: Artemis. Used her Super N1 (could possibly have been the Motivator?) Slaughtered. (By Diddin according to AGar.)

Plum: Persephone. Turned to sand. No claims.

Diddin. Ares. Possibly killed Snow Bunny. Castrated.

Axelrod: Me. Zeus. Castrated. Ouch.
I'm a talking computer.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:02 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In looking back at 'Axelrod' summary of claims I have the following lingering concerns –

1. Chronopie’s lack of Double-Vote given to Shadow claim for N2. Both Chesskid and Shadow have claimed not to have blocked Chrono.
2. No-one is claiming to be motivated N2 to support Gandalf’s N1 claims.

I have some possible solutions in my head but need the following information –

@MOTIVATOR
– You need to claim that you have that ability in your next post or forfeit the ability to later claim it as a Town role. I don’t want your role / flavor / color / whatever. You need to only claim the following –

1. Why you motivated Gandalf N1
2. Who you motivated N2 (or explain why you didn’t).
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:03 am

Post by ooba »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@ooba re: 2025
– I have two issues with this post.

1. You’ve taken the logical path but are still assuming that we are in a 3/3 setup. If you have solid reasons that tell you this you need to post them ASAP.
2. If your assertion is that Chrono-scum just gave AGar scum a permanent bonus vote would not lynching Chrono be the right course of action to stave off LYLO?
1. It's either SK+scum team(4/5) or 2 scum teams. 4 in each would be too many. So we're looking at 3/3 or 4/2 - As far as scum team size goes - I am assuming symmetry (plus it fits my reads).
even if you say 3/3 is just 33% probable, that 33% it's MyLo now with Agar scum ..
This too assuming Chrono doesn't use his power tonight - cause even if Agar is town and he targets scum with that again - it's a loss for us - The
best
only person to use it on would be Magna

2. I think it's Chrono misguided town ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:07 am

Post by ooba »

LC: Thanatos. Talk with players in limbo. N1: targeted baby Spice (claimed success) N2: targeted Snow Bunny. Failed. Apparently both redirected to Axelrod by Gandalf and RBed by Chesskid D3: Targeted Axelrod with Commune ability. Now we're just talking. So far he's been reporting what I'm saying pretty much accurately if not word for word.

Forgetting the neighborhood QT ??

Motivator can only be Axel\Agar\Me\Gemini or a lie -
I had nothing to do with motivation
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:09 am

Post by ooba »

ooba wrote:Motivator can only be Axel\Agar\Me\Gemini or a lie -
I had nothing to do with motivation
Forgot it could be Plum\SB too as it was N1 .. I have my money on someone but I'll see if anybody claims it ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:18 am

Post by ooba »

I also suggest a
semi-Mass claim
since most people have claimed & more importantly possible MyLo. Will clear few of the unanswered questions (plus I have something to say at the end of it) .. This is my suggested order ..

Note: This is not based on my scum reads but what I believe is town perception as of now and what I think will be accepted .. If I had my way Agar will full claim first ..

- everybody gets a chance at claiming Motivator
- LC claims QT peeps
- chesskid claims N1 target
- I see no reason why AGM should claim his Super target. But will claim N2 target.
- ooba full-claims
- Agar full-claims
- SD claims JK N2
- Magna claims Super
- Gemini Rest of Role claim (Have had super claimed till now)
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Magna wrote:“Chono, are you expecting someone specific to claim getting a "Grace" pm or not?” – Not sure how this fits in with his claim of seeing Chrono going to AGar N1.
Watcher fishing for lies about night actions makes perfect sense, though.

Magna wrote:“Out of mothrax and Axel, I'm definitely leaning mothrax. Originally I had info which led me to believe mothrax was town but in light of recent events that info may be faulty. And no, I'm not elaborating.”
The conclusion mothrax targeting Agar->Mothrax doctor is... Naive. But valid.

Magna wrote:“How? Can you only target people from one of the death stages? Any reason why you picked SB over Plum?” – Very interesting little nugget regarding LC’s claim. If he thought LC was Town I would think he would have agreed whole-heartedly with LC contacting SB.

This was not about whom LC should contact but about whom he had tried to contact. When LC claimed he couldn't target SB any more because his powers only work on recently deceased.

Magna wrote:“But we don't have actual proof of Conspiracy being a RB, have we? Did AGar ever confirm the N1 block? Okay, reading along, he did a couple of pages later. Eh, chesskid claimed early on and Conspiracy was the roleblocker if AGar was roleblocked N1, so unlikely.” – Doesn’t jibe with his N1 claimed results, IMO.
But Dekes said that he could confirm Cons as being the RB. I only cannot find Agar claiming having been roleblocked N1.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Assuming ooba’s 3/3 split holds it was likely Isis. Turning someone to sand via magic seems like reasonable flavor.

I would really expect thisto come from some god associated with desert (Seth or Sobek or something like that).... But I fully agree that if ooba has any info to make 3/3 theory more plausible he should immediately claim it. It would in my opinion weeken Gemini's claim quite a bit.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

@ooba: Why should Gemini claim after me/chess? If they really are investigative they should know whether they were RBed or not. Having RB/JK claim after her full claim can confirm or falsify it.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Shadow Dancer wrote:I would really expect thisto come from some god associated with desert (Seth or Sobek or something like that)

Oops... Got that mixed up a bit... Sobek is the crocodile god of water and fertility... Not really desert associated... There's another minor god called Ash who is god of the western desert...
Anyway, if there is a desert god it's ,ost likely Seth.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:52 am

Post by ooba »

This work for you?

- everybody gets a chance at claiming Motivator - Meaning Agar\Gemini explicitly accepting or denying this
- LC claims QT peeps
- I see no reason why AGM should claim his Super target. But will claim N2 target.
- ooba full-claims
- Agar full-claims
- SD claims JK N2
- Magna claims Super
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:53 am

Post by LordChronos »

ooba wrote:This work for you?

- everybody gets a chance at claiming Motivator - Meaning Agar\Gemini explicitly accepting or denying this
- LC claims QT peeps
- ooba full-claims
- Agar full-claims
- SD claims JK N2
- Magna claims Super

Works for me.
I'm a talking computer.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'll go now because mine won't affect anything

I blocked Plum N1 because I made my main scum suspects plublic in thread and CCed JK, so i figured scum who wasn't a suspect of mine woiuld do the kill, and plum was a null leaning scum read so
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

I am obviously no motivator to start with :P
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

How about:

- LC claims QT peeps
- ooba full-claims
- Agar full-claims
- SD claims JK N2
- Magna claims Super
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Oh... OK... chess already claime :\
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:12 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Okay, I apparently didn't phrase this clearly enough. Why would I whiteknight for town with THAT POWERFUL OF A ROLE.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Iecerint »

OK.

Lightning Bolt: Dekes
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Dekes »

Oh well, embarrassing perfomance by the Egyptians :?
Charon
Charon
Goon
Charon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Charon »

I
ecerint revealed a powerful gift from a mysterious source: a nice, big, shiny piece of death weighing in at a hundred thousand volts. There were a volley of claims back and forth: screams of death and destruction, laments for dead siblings and parents, and cries of retribution.

Iecerint stood from his seat, hefted his might stick o' death into the air, and began screaming about some past life where he was killed with a thunderbolt by some chap named "Jack". With a loud roar he charged Dekes, and ran him through with the lightning bolt. Blue lightning coursed through Dekes and his body jolted and contorted due to the overload of electric signals. Iecerint let go of the bolt as it seemingly melted into Dekes' body, shuddering to see the man die in a strangely familiar sort of agony.

Dekes crumbed to the marble floor, skin and clothes burned away to reveal what used to be a proud son of Egypt. A bird's eye view couldn't save him from hot lightning.

9. Dekes, Ra, Egyptian Sun God (Aligned with the Egyptian Pantheon), Bolted Day Three!

With 11 votes in play it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline for Day Three is Saturday, June 4th, at 10pm PST.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Iecerint »

/dances

Is Chrono going to find a scum, too, or was he just joking about that? I didn't really follow.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Well, Gemini COULD still be scum, since there are two teams........ But that's not where the spotlight needs to be at all.
VOTE: chess

And BTW, after thinking about it, I realized that if I really were scum whiteknighting for Dekes, there are two possibilities: Gemini was NOT on my team, so I knew she was town and presumably telling the truth or Gemini WAS on my team, so I knew she was scum and lying and would be lynched if anybody listened to me even a little. In either case, why the hell would I defend Dekes?
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Oh, comon Gand, those WIFOMFy defenses are a waste of time.
Shall we proceed with the claims?
Or just try to find the next scum with the info we have?
Let's say there are really 3 scum left. 3/11 chance to hit...
One of Pie/chess/Gand/LC is most likely lying... That's 1/4 chance...
OK... Bad. What else do we know...?
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

OH, btw. We should all crumb... Something... Doesn't matter what, but it should not easily be found. Just if LC contacts dead us via his normal we have something to confirm the contact...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”