Professor Paragon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Vi »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 11

Amrun
- 2 - elvis_knits, GreyICE - (L-9)
Drunken Unicorn Master
- 4 - InHimshallibe, Maxous, ToastyToast, Bastard Bros - (L-7)
GreyICE
- 1 - C-Worl - (L-10)
Iecerint
- 1 - RayFrost - (L-10)
InHimshallibe
- 1 - Vi - (L-10)
Katsuki
- 2 - Juls, DietyKabuto - (L-9)
Magister Ludi
- 1 - Iecerint - (L-10)
ToastyToast
- 7 - Katsuki, Gammagooey, AlmasterGM, RedCoyote, Amrun, Drunken Unicorn Master, Magister Ludi - (L-4)

Players not voting: mykonian

Go ahead and name names with those "people who voiced a strong suspicion in you". As for the people you DID mention, somewhere along the lines you seem to have forgotten about that giant megapost with all my reads as well as my change of opinion on Amrun. (Hint: Three of the four are Town reads for me, and one of your Town reads is one of my top suspects and the major reason I added the clarification in 596.)

I apologize for being spiteful and I'm going to (try to) stop posting now, but suffice to say I've deleted quite a few of my initial reactions tonight.

--

Magister Ludi - You missed RedCoyote. That's a big miss if you're trying to say everyone on the Toasty wagon is Town.
Last edited by SpyreX on Fri May 27, 2011 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I'm not sold on Red one way or the other. I had him a as town pages back, but not so much anymore.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

Vi has shot up in my townranks lately, and I think an inhim wagon would be a good alternative to toasty.

Toasty: Even though your only valid defense is "wah, I tried!" Imho and that is just a huge pille of AtE, I find myself being inexplicably swayed by it.

I really need to re-read this game, but I just found out I have no internet (yaaay not).

Vi, I meant to ask you before how you determined experience level for you vibot assessment.

Iec: It is a basic fact that I have drawn less supicion as scum than I have as town and that I have been more succesful as scum. Jack once described my town playstyle as "skipping in a field of mafiascum scumtells" or something. Of course, I play more as town than as scum and the pressure is higher as scum, so it's natural I have more "off" games as town. I was not trying to coment on this, really, but te statement was meant to support a question which was intended to help determine redc's motivation. I wanted to know why me being "off" is a scumtell.

Which I should note his "answer" was more of a dodge than an answer.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Iecerint »

YOU CAN'T MISTAKE MY BIOLOGIES:
Iecerint's Magical Journal: vol ~3~ wrote:~~Iecerint's Re-readthrough~~

65. BB continues his standard FRIENDSHIP IS THE WAY TO HAPPINESS talk, but 430 actually sounds less hackneyed for some reason.

Had BB even made a comment a DUM constitute before this post...?

66. Toasty 436 looks like a lie. I have not noticed disproportionate townhunting from his posts this game, but he claims his scumlist was PoE s/p townhunting rather than scumhunting. Then he returns to old scumhunty-type things re: DUM. It's like he recognized that his scumreads had not been well-motivated, used a default handwave, and then continued to playing the game as if he had not had to address that issue. The fact that this created a discrepancy is scummy.

67. I cannot tell whether DK really believes the things he says. I guess he may? I remain amazed that this is DK when he is well-behaved.

Toast wrote:So I should back off out of fear? I think not.

lolirl

69. I have no idea what RF is talking about in 443.

70. Vi, did you ever respond to my response to your question about Ludi being a flavor-fan? Cuz your inference that I think that people who love DW are all town is a little bit crazy.

71. Ludi's notion that my vote for him is "tepid" is lolol.

72. @ RF -- it's not just one slip, it was a CONSTELLATION of slips. Gosh, I think every single one of Ludi's post-confirmish pre-KILLIEC posts has some manner of weirdness in there somewhere.

ALSO ~ I have more time now because I got my grant and will not owe my university 80K HOORAY~!

Vi wrote:Iecerint 503... Post reads as hollow.
Expectation is that a Townie with a slip would crusade with it
and/or not fail to provide outside reads regardless.

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Have you read ANY of my posts?? <_<

74. Also, I didn't waffle on Amrun/EK; at least, not the way you intimate. I had some questions about Amrun in spite of a townread, got answers, and that was that. Soooo ye (re: 522).

75. When's the Toasty wagon going to explode? I'm almost all caught up now... :(

76. I don't know what to think of Katsuki...I get a town read on her again now that she's started posting again. even though not much is going on...

77. DK's vote for Katsuki is horrible. EDIT: Oh, the Vi thing. Is just because Toasty didn't answer, innit?

78. Ah, OK. Max notes that Toasty misstates/distorts his prior case on Vi.

79. Oh, gosh, and then he flips back and says he "added" it, which the quoted bit does not imply. Yeah...

tl;dr read summary incoming...
B4574rD Br05
B4574rD Br05
Townie
B4574rD Br05
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by B4574rD Br05 »

Gonna do my thing again as I read. I'm gonna try to log on more often, apologies busy week.

DUM, scum, bad player(s), both? Well at this point, both. Haven't seen anything at this point that shows me any DUM protown play, nor any real play other than fluff. Oh, Village idiot. Gotcha...I also find myself wondering if this post style is normal for Vi? Because if not this style is unhelpful.

DUM wrote:You successfully mislynch us, and I'll guarantee you will be lynched or dueled out tomorrow.

Fear mongering. Now that's anti-town. I don't think it's protown to threaten someone who wants to lynch you with a lynch.

I must have missed it, but what did Armun do to earn 5 votes? Also, wasn't Ludi's supposed scumslip 16 pages ago? Has nothing new been brought to the table against him since then?

Lol. I forgot to delete the word Almost in my "almost maybe scum" list. Oh well, meaning is more or less the same.

Gamma is enforcing a Saturday duel deadline? Good to know. I nominate DUM.

I agree with RC, I have noticed Iecerint post content decrease, but..that's null this early in the game. Something keep in mind for later

Oh big question. Answer? Distracting players is a scum tactic, so I could see the fake PR as having scum motivation. Of course, makes it harder to get a read which town would want to do too, least they become too townie and get night killed.

Is this C-Worl's first post? :(

I still don't see what is wrong with Armun that has him as the leading wagon.

Oh hey, C-Worl's second post and he is arguing with...voices? Other than Vi's town read, when was the last time anyone has addressed him? (Yes I am well aware he has more than two posts, sarcasm)

inHim...lots of fluff posting. Been noticing it. Must go back and look to see when the last time he added actual discussion.

CHRIST KATSUKI!

Deity. Bad vote on elvis, now another bad vote on Katsuki on the same page. Are you saying that elvis recognizing that people want to lynch him makes him scum? And are you also saying that Katsuki wanted a question answered really really really really really really badly and or not learning the proper way to preview said question is scummy? Weak reasoning in my eyes.

Gamma out of nowhere with pressure on Toasty? Why? Almaster with the out of nowhere vote as well? What is going on and why are these out of nowhere votes being allowed?

Oh nice way to NOT stick to your guns DUM. Still voting for another player despite you expressing interest in a Toasty vote. Not sticking to guns = scummy play. Scum don't want to take responsibility for anything.

At least Redcoyote and Armun make good posts before joining the lynch wagon. Still puzzled why everyone ignored Gamma and Almaster jumping on out of nowhere.

Oh DUM conveniently forgot to vote Toasty until now despite having issues with him SEVERAL PAGES AGO. It's only now that people are willing to vote Toasty that DUM is gonna slyly tack on the vote to assure no blood is on his hands. Why are there not more votes on DUM?

Vi...is....not...a...robot? EUREKA! Now, what about this change of heart, why intentionally be diffcult in the first place? Oh, query answered. Gotcha. Using meta to defend self? Unhuh...

Bad bandwagoning followed by bad reasoning from Magister. Why not just say "I'm voting for him because I don't want to be lynched?" It'd be more honest.

Appealing to emotion doesn't make you town Toasty. Up until now your play was good in my opinion. You are coming across as one of those caught for the wrong reasons scum. Been there done that.

Been meaning to ask this. What makes Gamma's duel ability automatically town? Couldn't it just as easily be a scum ability? Why is it being written off so easily.

Alright, I have a few questions for people, and anyone can answer. Why are some things being wrote off and not questioned? Almaster and Gamma came out of left field with their votes. DUM only votes Toasty now that other people are voting Toasty. Gamma has been granted total control of this day phase because he claimed. inHim fluffing? C-Worl fluffing? Deity flip-floping very quickly and both times with bad reasoning. Lots of things I pointed out in this post I pointed out because I felt they were being written off.

I support a Gamma and DUM duel if we're still discussing duel lists.

Quick reads

more confident in a DUM scum read.

Leaning scum Gamma, inHim, and Deity

Maybe scum, C-worl (Needs more posting. Posting less than me!)

Everyone else falls on the town side right now.

Preview: 12 NEW POSTS while writing this! Though had thread opened in another tab so s'all good, got em.
We run and run and run and run and run
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

@Bastard: Im just pissed off, as such, emotion will show through regardless. Also, I DID question Gamma about his vote on me. Similarly, I have argued that his power does not make him town. idk why u missed that. Almaster has had suspicions on me throughout the game, wasn't unexpected.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
B4574rD Br05
B4574rD Br05
Townie
B4574rD Br05
Townie
Townie

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by B4574rD Br05 »

Well that was a general question to everyone else because you are the only person questioning him that I saw, and you are under the gun. When people want to lynch you, your opinion suddenly becomes unimportant and thus, others need to say something on the matter too. Okay, retract the point on Almaster then. I keep coming into lots of posts so not easy to keep track of everything 19 different players say.
We run and run and run and run and run
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Iecerint »

TOWN

Katsuki - This is mainly something I feel in my heart.
Vi - My only hesitation is the accusation of my waffling re: EK/Amrun as a fact OR scumtell for me re: this game, because it is neither, and I think she knows that. BUT idk.
Iecerint
Gamma - No complaints + good feelings. Never played with him, though, AFAICR.
Juls - I'd encourage her to review the circumstances of the Ludi post she terms "goodposting," though. Also applies to Amrun.
AGM - I feel town things. I understand his basis for thinking I'm scummy, too, unlike some other players'.
mykonian - Maybe he belongs in null? But I get good vibes. It's true that his content is a little one-note.

RayFrost - Happy thoughts; good, careful reading.
Amrun - I believe the meta shift explanation, and I think this is very similar to townAmrun apart from that

NULL

inHim - He hasn't really done anything...he apologizes for lurking every few pages and then makes a forgettable post...I don't think I ever made a lasting note on one of them
DUM - These guys are edging toward scummy, I think...the thinking pattern appears very disorganized...it's hard for me to get a sense of how they're processing things...
Maxous - My *gut* says scum, and I had been thinking scummy things before this readthrough, but I find that I agree with almost everything he says if I ignore the tone and focus on the content. So now I'm kinda null. Might've just been reacting to tone before.
DeityKabuto - I dunno this guy's meta...it's apparently different...I almost want to put him toward Town -- that exchange with Vi a page or so ago looked very Town to me, for example - but the first part of the day was very inscrutable...
GreyICE - This is not the GreyICE that I know, but the GreyICE that I know has been both town and scum SO idk. Not my scummiest read, though, for sure.
C-Worl - Never played with him before. This guy's nullish to me...there's sometimes a kind of earnest sense the way that townCMAR used to be...maybe leaning town because of that, but it may be because he reminds me of CMAR.
mykonian - Moved here; see above
elvis_knits - Moved here; see below

SCUM

MagisterLudi - Scumscumscum. Still scum. Scummier than before the reread. I would encourage anyone who found his post-flavor content a pleasant change to reread it in context. Confirmation bias is maybe confirmation bias, but I expected to get a LITTLE bit more of a balanced feeling on reread, and the opposite happened.
Bastard Bros - I think EVERY SINGLE POST has some kind of WE MUST BE CAREFUL, FRIENDLY PLAYERS TO DEFEAT EVIL kind of grandstanding theme, and I think it's fake. Have never played with him before, though. Is this a favored metanarrative of his or something?
ToastyToast - 1) His list of reads made NO SENSE, especially the "<3RedC<3 + weakIecHate" combination, which should have been impossible if he'd actually been reading RedC's posts enough to love them (i.e. because he'd know that RedC kept having me re-explain Ludislip).
RedCoyote - His wallposts don't really much content in them AFAICT in spite of the EXTREME volume, and he's got a weird interaction with Toasty going on. I may be mis-remembering, but I think I've only played with RedC in the Inception mini, where we were scum together...I'll have to look back and see if he had the same kind of thing going on there, though I think he replaced in D2 and got lynched there, so idk how much there's gonna be.
elvis_knits - This should maybe go into null...some of the posts nearer to the present give me more positive feelings...
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Amrun wrote:Iec: It is a basic fact that I have drawn less supicion as scum than I have as town and that I have been more succesful as scum. Jack once described my town playstyle as "skipping in a field of mafiascum scumtells" or something. Of course, I play more as town than as scum and the pressure is higher as scum, so it's natural I have more "off" games as town.

Jack says you're a scummy townie? Idk. I thought you were obvobvtown in Follow The Cop. I believe you when you say you've only been lynched as scum, though.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Drunken Unicorn Master »

I LOVE how you are stating that we are scum without reasoning. You just flew up on my scum list.

Gamma vs Toast def needs to happen. I'll also be happy with a Gamma vs Bastard Bros duel too.

You giving Toast a town read when he is clearly scum is noted. Potential scumbuddy found!

Need to be dueled by Gamma

ToastyToast
Bastard Bros

Leaning Scum

Amrun
RayFrost
Magister Ludi

Neutral

mykonian
C-Worl
Maxous
Deity
inHim
RedCoyote
GreyICE

Leaning Town

Vi
Juls
e_k
AGM
Gamma
Iecerint
Katsuki
DUM
Expect massive differences in our posting styles, but just in case it's not clear: We are SO town. :)
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Drunken Unicorn Master »

EBWOP: 609 was @ Bastard Bros
Expect massive differences in our posting styles, but just in case it's not clear: We are SO town. :)
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Iecerint »

NOW I AM DONE THANK GOD THAT TOOK FOREVER.

Ludi > Toast > RedC > BB, I think, as duel preferences go.

If we go with Toast and Toast flips scum, I want to think about RedC in relatively serious ways for the second one; otherwise, I will prefer Ludi.

BB would be OK, but I see the other flips as more informative.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

I love how u just made a list without any reasoning. I also love how no one see's how shitty your case on me is.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

Iec: Well, I was much less experienced then. I like to think I am improving. Follow the Cop was a good town game for me. My reads were pretty right on the money. I am still experimenting with playstyle. (Incidentally, ReaperCharlie was obvtown that game and noted lack of any remotely similar play has been noted.)

I have been lynched several times as town and none as scum, but, I've played a lot more games as town, too.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Yeah, RedC only made 9 posts in Inception...he misclaimed early on and was lynched. So I can't really use that to compare. He didn't post these crazy walls, though, or be too vapid, though he himself was kinda the main event, so ye know.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vi wrote:AlmasterGM - Unless my memory is GREATLY mistaken you asked if I wanted GreyICE lynched Today. Not Tomorrow. After checking, why look! I'm right. If you're going to provoke me, at least do me a favor and get your own facts straight.

20th Level Strawman. Yes, you are correct that I said "tomorrow," but that was just a small typo, and "today" was what I meant and is what I have stated in my previous posts. My argument stands - you have been fed me "errors" for backburnering GreyICE, and then proceeded to do the same thing yourself.

Vi wrote:I don't think GreyICE is the best lynch Today simply because there are other people I'm more interested in lynching. However, as mentioned before I doubt GreyICE will be lynched regardless of his alignment. Frustration ensues, because I believe his play indicates scum.

Okay, so why call me "obstinate" for saying, "let's not lynch GreyICE today and talk about it tomorrow?"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm hereby declaring the previous page (24) "The sexiest thus far in this game" and pointing out that Toasty is at L-4 if I can count correctly.
(I usually can't, so go check yourself to be sure after the next vote)

The main thing that I got personally from Iecrint's posts are that I should go reread the elvis/AGM early thing. And also since Ludi isn't getting dead right now unless someone else comes in with SUPERARGUMENTS he gets to be a pseudo-vote on Toasty. (yes there's other important stuff for later but it's not immediately relevant to the current situation)

The only other big wagon right now is on DUM (everyone else has 3 votes or less after you count all the vote-moves), and the only town read I have on there is Max and he's also okay with a Toasty lynch.

Given all that and respectfully disagreeing with Vi on Toasty, I would like Toasty to claim. Lez do dis.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Iecerint »

(I should clarify that I called RedC RC for the first part of my wallposts. So yeah. Sorry)
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Ok, claim time. I'm going to sleep soon so I would prefer it if you don't duel me immediately.

I am Zhang He of the Five Generals of Wei. I have no normal powers, but if I win a duel I gain an ability called "Watchful Eye." This allows me to both watch and track my target.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Here's all the Ludi stuff from my wallposts; it leaves out the old Ludislip and the "spec is scummy --> specspecsped" bits:

Iec, re: RedC/Ludi, wrote:It would not surprise me if RC was on the opposite scumteam relative to Ludi. His behavior toward me more recently (e.g. asking the same question of me like 3-4 times, then saying I was scummy for focusing on it through he understands, etc) could be designed to strengthen a Ludi wagon by proxy. Still think Ludi's legit, though.

Iec, regarding a brand new Ludislip, wrote:16. Ludi does he first laser-guided /outguess in #89. I'd missed before the possible significance of his referring to Wu as the "Quan"* family. Since Sun Quan wasn't even included in the series until DW4 (in spite of being the technical founder of Wu -- I think it's because Sun Jiang and Sun Ce are portrayed as heroic figures in the novel whereas Sun Quan is portrayed as cowardly/weak/deceitful), this is totally not a default way of looking at the Wu nation. I'd assumed Ludi was Shu s/p the 3-brothers-and-only-them thing, but it looks like he makes weird assumptions about Wu, too.

(* This is an error/slip on his part...the family is the Sun family; Quan is the given/"first" name of Sun Quan, the guy who ultimately founds Wu.)

Iec, regarding the post where Ludi votes Iec, wrote:I don't understand why people (other than Amrun, who explaind it) get a townvibe from Ludi's comeback post (254). Well, I mean, I DO, but I think they're missing context.

Ludi says RF isn't scum (which I think 1-2 players use as evidence that Ludi is town -- namely Amrun, IIRC), but RF had already moved on to other targets and discounted his read on Ludi, so olive-branching him is an obvious, low-risk move. I'm not sure why he singles-out Katsuki as the other "scum" on his wagon -- he says that it's a weak vote, even though that's the same as what CSL did, and then he says that Katsuki is scum for saying that CSL is doing it, which is enough POV-fails to make my head spin.

Iec, regarding a Ludi post that I don't really think I understood one way or the other, wrote:57. Ludi does MOAR really confusing set-up /outguess, appealing to Gamma, in 365. Then he separates his post in two nicely with -------s and continues to call me scum for continuing to call him scum. :roll:
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Iecerint »

1. That's an awfully boring treatment of Zhang He. :?

2. On the other hand, I told SX pre-game that I wanted to be Zhang He, sooooo ye. I figure the set-up was probably finished by then, though; I don't think it was too long before the sign-up thread opened up.

3. I could see Toasty wanting to fakeclaim Zhang He...

4. But I'd think he'd come up with something better. :?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Why would I want to fakeclaim Zhang He as opposed to actually claim Zhang He?

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Iece, what does it matter that you wanted to be Zhang He? That statement has no relevance on anything.

Toasty, this is important, is this all your role says: "I am Zhang He of the Five Generals of Wei. "
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

10.) Do not quote any communication from the mod (that includes PMs) in the game thread.

A REMINDER BECAUSE IF SOMEONE GETS MODKILLED I WILL BE VERY GODAMN IRRITATED
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

there is also a quote (im guessing its something he says in the game) and it says my wincon is that I win when all threats to the Wei have been eliminated

I am aware, Gamma, I'm not stupid.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”