Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Amrun »

Riceballtail wrote:
Amrun wrote:RBT: Let me explain something to you. You are attacking me for "not reading the thread and not caring to fix my mistakes.". In reality, I made one small mistake and aplogized to you immediately after I realized.

You, on the other hand, have not read the thread closely enough to understand the following things: that the plan you "explained" to me was one that I originally proposed as an alternate to ABR's, and that other people are attacking me for reading the thread TOO carefully.

Furthermore, your other attack of me (OMGUS) is not at all a scumtell. And even if it were, you are more guilty of it than I am, just like you are obviously more guilty of not reading the thread and not caring to correct your mistakes. My vote is not on you, and I expressed suspicion of you before you ever expressed suspicion of me, further demonstrating that you are not reading the thread. I am also the largest wagon atm, so if expressing suspicion of someoene who suspects me is a scumtell, then I am in bigger trouble than is rational.

Your hypocrisy and feeble attempts at scumhunting until you hopped on the largest wagin for demonstrably poor reasons are what has earned you a spot in my top three. In fact, it has earned you number 1 spot.

Unvote; Vote Riceballtail

Call that OMGUS and see exactly how many shits I give. (Hint: none.)

Umad? Just tell us if you're wizard-scum or magekiller-scum now.

(PS - It is OMGUS. Also, it wasn't the largest wagon.)

Assuming it was OMGUS, even though it obviously wasn't as I mentioned you before you ever mentioned me, explain how that is a scumtell.

As for the largest wagon, I could have been clearer there, but you MADE it the largest wagon. It was a top contender and now it is in the place for first with a great number of people off the wagon who were once on or would go on, which the other 3-wagon does not have.

Nice job failing to address your own hypocrisies, thereby increasing them in number.

And thx 4 the scumslip. Nice to know there are two scumteams. I'm assuming you're a mage.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

SGR, so let me get this right...you fos R and me because we won't inherently trust Icey. R seems to be fairly sure he is town/3rd party, but without a very very very strong read on him I am not willing to do that stupid vote shit. For all we know, Icey COULD be scum and he has been powering up his ability all day and maybe I daresay he even used it to kill Pine somehow. The stupidity of blindly doing what another person tells you to do with your vote infuriates me beyond all belief. Like literally it is the stupidest fucking shit!
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Amrun wrote:And thx 4 the scumslip. Nice to know there are two scumteams. I'm assuming you're a mage.

Okay, then I'm right in thinking that was a slip.

HEY GUYS! SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR WALLS AND VOTE!

Vote: RBT
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Amrun wrote:And thx 4 the scumslip. Nice to know there are two scumteams. I'm assuming you're a mage.

Okay, then I'm right in thinking that was a slip.

HEY GUYS! SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR WALLS AND VOTE!

Vote: RBT

Any reason to push a mislynch?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=16020 Two scumteams - Sorcerers and Mageslayers.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=15612 1 Scumteam (Sorcerers) and an SK Mageslayer.

What reason do I have to not assume that they would exist in this game? We should clearly expect two teams.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Amrun »

Town is sorcerors this game.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Soben »

I don't consider RBT's mention of Mages a slip of any sort, inclusion of a faction called mages could almost be assumed given the history and style of this theme however I strongly dislike the argument between Amrum and RBT it's not productive in any way.

RBT you mentioned earlier you had a strong case and scum-read on LMP, care elaborating into that?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Amrun »

It is not necessarily a scumslip, after mage inclusion in past games (didn't know), but it could be. In any case, my case can throw that out entirely and still be good.

Soben, what IS productive, in your eyes? Clearly, questioning your suspects isn't.

What do you think about RBT in general?

RBT: Once again, how is OMGUS a scumtell?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Soben »

Inclusion of jabs at such as stating you don't give a shit if she believes it's an omgus or not, or her stating 'u mad' lead to nothing but personal conflict. What would be productive is pushing RBT to post more game related content, attempt to attain her thoughts on wagons that have occured, get her to explain her reads, that's what I consider productive.

My thoughts of RBT have already been stated though I have no real issue restating them: I dislike her lack of content and overdefensiveness she showed with just one vote placed on her earlier in the game.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

Despite my one statement you take issue with, you think my push on rbt was contentless and did not push for content?

You do make one good point, though.

RBT, your scumreads with reasoning. Go.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Soben »

I never stated I believe it was contentless, I stated I believe it's unproductive as it leads towards her gaining a degree of dislike or hatred towards you reducing the likelihood she will respond to legitimate qualms or questions you may have for her.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Amrun »

"I don't give a shit" is not offensive where I come from.

If you want to play that game, then, "Die, scum, die" is probably more offensive. (In other words, she did it first, mommy, neener neener neener!)

Not sure why my tone is being so widely interpreted as mean in this game. That's my issue, of course, but I assure everyone that I mean no harm to anyone and all I say and do is done in good fun. I am simply a flippant person, and the internet, etc.

Fyi, Soben, RBT thinks she has already presented a stunning case on LMP.

RBT: To clarify, I want your scumreads outside of LMP and myself, though if you want to exand coherently on those reads, please feel free.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Soben »

SGRaaize wrote:Fairly Positive Town: WrathChild; Katy;
Chesskid3

Leaning Town:
Mana_Ku (I know he claimed Mason with Chesskid3, but I just can't put Mana_Ku and Chesskid3 in the same category when Mana_Ku is so much scummier)
; Albert B. Rampage; Baby Spice; Zdenek; CryMeARiver

This doesn't work at all, chesskid and Manu_Ku confirm each other as town masons therefore if you find Manu_Ku's play scummy in some way you should have some doubt towards Chesskids allignment. You can't judge them separatly as their allignment is directly related.
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Vote: RiceBallTail

We support this lynch, oh yes we do.
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I do too.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

oh fuck.

tomorrow.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:14 pm

kid y did u claim?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:kid y did u claim?

He had his reason(s)~
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

^^ If anything, you need to pin CK's alignment to Manu_Ku's as I don't think many people at all can read CK.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Baby Spice wrote:^^ If anything, you need to pin CK's alignment to Manu_Ku's as I don't think many people at all can read CK.

pfft i'm obvtown

anyway like I said I claimed because we're not worried about dying with so many town people with protective stuffs :)

Also we have protections of our own

and CHESSKID

plus when i'm conftown people can stfu and sheep my reads (just as soon as I get some lololol sorry been busy/apathetic)
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:12 pm

I will be ignoring the two idiots
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

@LMP
What I'm talking about:
2 players wanted a longer RVS. You only mentioned one of them.
2 players kept their random vote, while calling a different player scummy. Only one of them got called out by you.
At least 3 players mentioned that they think that the claim plan won't work as town players won't claim. Rhetorical question: Did all of them get called out?
Get it now?

Beefster still shows how reaching he can be. Also, the 'explanation' about ABR not defending him is so bad ._. When Amrun's case gets questioned, it's :goodposting:. But when his case against Amrun gets questioned ... Just fill in the blank.

implosion wrote:
Soben wrote:
Mana-Ku wrote:@Implosion
Your wallpost is terrible. You mentioned that you were hydra-hunting, because there was little to go on. But in that same post, you agreed with Pine that there was scum on the SGR-wagon, which already existed when you looked at the hydra. This needs an explanation.

I explained this at the end of post 447.

You took the end of page 447 as a defence, while post 441 mentions that you priorized hydra-hunting over scumhunting as there was little to go on? Katy pointed already a few things out which you could have commented on and I did the last with the above quote. You're just looking or excuses.
And before you start denying it, you have commented on votes against Pine, but have yet not given a detailed opinion of the votes against SGR.

Agreeing with what's been said about Peregrine's 'catch-up post'

Though I had this feeling for a long time, I'm now putting up the request:
Don't make me comment on Snake ._. He's scummy and if I say more I'll have to think a few times which words I'll have to use...

SGRaaize wrote:
Mana_Ku wrote:True fact: LMP and me aren't the same person. What applies to me, doesn't have to apply to him.

I still like how you basically argue I'm Mafia by saying I am not a joker and by saying I am a joker.
Make up your mind, you weirdo. Only you could look scummy even though you claimed mason with someone that confirms you.

You've got to be kidding me. I questioned LMP about something you said. I am a player who takes 'it wasn't serious!!!' as possible when the signs are there. I don't know if LMP is like that as well. His opinion could have changed after you mentioned it was a joke.
And once again, what is important in that wall?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Soben wrote:
SGRaaize wrote:Fairly Positive Town: WrathChild; Katy;
Chesskid3

Leaning Town:
Mana_Ku (I know he claimed Mason with Chesskid3, but I just can't put Mana_Ku and Chesskid3 in the same category when Mana_Ku is so much scummier)
; Albert B. Rampage; Baby Spice; Zdenek; CryMeARiver

This doesn't work at all, chesskid and Manu_Ku confirm each other as town masons therefore if you find Manu_Ku's play scummy in some way you should have some doubt towards Chesskids allignment. You can't judge them separatly as their allignment is directly related.

:roll: I explained in that exact freaking post you quoted why I put Mana_Ku below, I know if Chesskid3 is Town, Mana_Ku is also town, but I just want to say Mana_Ku has acted scummier than Chesskid3, that's all.
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Amrun wrote:SGR: I believe you are town, but you need to sit down and think carefully about your reads. You state thatG Beefster and I are not scum together, yet proceed to put us both in your top three based off of the cases we have made on each other. In addition, your top scumread is implosion, and I have been following my suspicion of implosion all game and in fact was one of the very first (maybe first, idk don't hold me to this) to express serious suspicion of implosion. Your reads need to reconcile all of these discrepencies.

I said I didn't think you were partners, not that you weren't both scum :wink:

Scumhunter wrote:SGR, so let me get this right...you fos R and me because we won't inherently trust Icey. R seems to be fairly sure he is town/3rd party, but without a very very very strong read on him I am not willing to do that stupid vote shit. For all we know, Icey COULD be scum and he has been powering up his ability all day and maybe I daresay he even used it to kill Pine somehow. The stupidity of blindly doing what another person tells you to do with your vote infuriates me beyond all belief. Like literally it is the stupidest fucking shit!

But you yourself said you don't think Icey is scum (or one of you, whatever, I hate Hydras).
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:55 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Regfan, someone just told me you're Maxwell :O
I am now 50000000000 times more afraid of you.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Riceballtail wrote:
What reason do I have to not assume that they [mage slayers] would exist in this game? We should clearly expect two teams.

Weren't the mage slayers an SK in the first game and a third party in the second with one of those non game ending wincons?

What, in any of that, makes them a second team? Would you have called the clerics in Sit2 a second team?

Unvote,
Vote RBT

(For those who are unclear why I voted, by calling them a second team I think RBT might be one of them and that they might actually be a second scum team this game)
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”