Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:09 am

Post by Amrun »

So SGR, if your reads don't make sense, your solution is to blame it on multple scumteams we have no evidence of existing?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:32 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I don't want to speculate much on the setup, so I simplify things

1) You both seem scum to me
2) You are obviously not partners

Those are the two things I am thinking at the moment. From then on, I'l make no further guesses. So many things can happen in this setup is just not worth thinking too much about it and just try to think who is scum.
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:39 am

Post by Soben »

SGRaaize wrote:But you yourself said you don't think Icey is scum (or one of you, whatever, I hate Hydras).

Scumhunter is exceedingly paranoid of his claim whereas I'm positive he's not scum, don't worry I wear the pants in this hydra. Also, who told you I'm Maxwell?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Amrun »

We have a very different philosophy of things, SGR. Like I said, I think you're town, but I don't even remotely uderstand the thought process behind this: "I agree with X and Y's cases on each other. X and Y are both scum!". (I also think the "case" on me is utter shit, but we can disregard that.)
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:49 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Amrun wrote:We have a very different philosophy of things, SGR.

Ok

Like I said, I think you're town

Cool

but I don't even remotely uderstand the thought process behind this: "I agree with X and Y's cases on each other. X and Y are both scum!"

I am not sure either of you are Scum, I'm leaning scum. And it doesn't matter if you're not partners, there's so much shit that can be in this setup, a Cult, a Serial Killer, Two Mafias, who the heck knows? Either ways, I am leaning non-townie on you guys, if it changes anything

(I also think the "case" on me is utter shit, but we can disregard that.)

You over-reacted in a very agressive way to small stuff. That's a scum-read as far as I'm concerned.

(INB4 someone starts saying: "NO, SCUM NEVER DOES THAT, TOWN DOES THAT", whatevs)
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Amrun »

What makes it a scumtell?

You misread the tone of those posts you quoted anyway, but there is no way of showing you that definitively. Internet, etc.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:59 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Amrun, what evidence do you have that suggests NOT multiple scumteams? I came into this game assuming multiple scumteams. First off, it's a large, and more larges have multiple scumteams than not. Second, it's a large with a complex setup, which likewise almost always have multiple scumteams. So the burden of proof is on YOU.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:04 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Over reacting to a small FoS is inherently scummier because Town obviously doesn't mind being lynched as much as Scum (not saying Town likes to be lynched, or that it doesn't defend itself, for that matter, but they are generally slower to start jumping the gun)
"That was a pathetic reaching attack" didn't look like anything other than an over-reaction to me, especially considering the quoted post, which was passive-agressive at worst of the worst.

Plus, you weren't cooperative with Town that was just trying to make sense of what you are, you answered agressively to everyone that tried to scumhunt you. That's another thing I find Scum doing more than Townies.

PEdit: QTF
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:06 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I just noticed LMP hasn't posted in years, what's up with that?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:07 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Oh wait, nevermind, he's V/LA, sorry bout that.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

gandalf5166 wrote:Amrun, what evidence do you have that suggests NOT multiple scumteams? I came into this game assuming multiple scumteams. First off, it's a large, and more larges have multiple scumteams than not. Second, it's a large with a complex setup, which likewise almost always have multiple scumteams. So the burden of proof is on YOU.

The Rules wrote:There is at least one town faction and one scum faction. Town faction is called Sorcerers, while scum faction is called Wizards. Other factions may exist, and they may have wizards, sorcerers, or other classes
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:24 am

Post by SGRaaize »

That tells us... absolutely nothing...
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Mana_Ku wrote:
The Rules wrote:There is at least one town faction and one scum faction. Town faction is called Sorcerers, while scum faction is called Wizards. Other factions may exist, and they may have wizards, sorcerers, or other classes

Mana_Ku wrote:
The Rules wrote:Town faction is called Sorcerers, while scum faction is called Wizards. Other factions may exist, and they may have wizards, sorcerers, or other classes

Mana_Ku wrote:
The Rules wrote:TherTown faction is called Sorcerers, while scum faction is called Wizards.

Mana_Ku wrote:
The Rules wrote:scum faction is called Wizards.

Mana_Ku wrote:
The Rules wrote:
scum faction is called Wizards.

/inb4 'But TAH RULEZZZZ say multiple scumteams are possible!!!'
For those players, look at the other Wizard/Sorcerers games from Snow.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Amrun »

SGR, I totally disagree. I have been extremely cooperative, answering any and all questions to me to the best of my ability. Unless you have questions, then this is not all that productive.

Gandalf, you are, in fact, wrong. Note the "one scum faction" part of the rules Mana noted. Not all of the previous games had multiple scumteas and more than one scumteam is actuallt NOT the norm for larges despite your assertion otherwise.

It is possible that there are mutliple scum teams, but Ialways assume one until proven otherwise. Hunting scum on day 1 making baseless multiteam assumptions leads to the town chasing its own tail.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Riceballtail »

@BS: You're implying that an SK isn't anti-town? And that the team from the second game didn't have an anti-town wincon (3 person SK team, basically)? Yes, the clerics were third party, but it didn't make them anti-town.

@Amrun: I don't give report cards.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Amrun »

You flat out refuse to give scumreads. How wonderfully obtuse (and scummy).

MrBuddyLee, if you ever skim this game, I say this to you: bacon cheeseburger.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:52 am

Post by SGRaaize »

After rereading you, I retract my point on you being uncooperative, I was basing myself on this post when you said this

Amrun wrote:What are the points of these questions? They don't seem to have one.

I saw you were cooperative to all the questions except that specific one.

Still, you have over-reacted a lot over almost nothing, which is fairly ironic considering this post:

Amrun wrote:Pine, your early and your most recent posts are attrocious, but more importantly, you flip the fuck out any time anyone even suspects you a little bit, and it doesn't come off as town to me. You also didn't quote all the reasons I gave for suspecting you, as bare as they were, but you still misrepresented me in an attempt to discredit me.

Also, I still think your tunneling on Beefster is scummy, don't get me wrong, I also think Beefster has scummy things to him, but I feel as if you just threw everything at him and hoped to see what would stick.

By the way, why do you think I'm Town, Amrun?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Amrun »

I questioned the point of the questions, but I answered each and every one.

You interpret those two posts as over reacting due to my strong statements inn them. That is not how I was feeling when I posted those. I was feeling a bit "I caught scum!" Giddy, actually. BUT I can see how you arrived at those conclusions.

It's ironic to me that you accuse me of mudslinging, since in my opinoin I did the opposite of that. Beefster was the one making vague, unspecific attacks on me AND specific attacks that were blatantly incorrect. I was factually correcting him. And yet, I am the one mudslinging.

I think you're town due to the way your wagon built and your reactions to it, and you trying to break the game (though 0i don't enjoy breaking games myself). This town read may be retracted upon new information, but for the purposes of today, I am not interested in lynching you.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Beefster »

Peregrine is scared, Methinks. POST SOMETHING, LURKER.

BTW: Yeah, Amrun has pretty much been tunneling me for the last RL week. That's also part of why I think she's scum. I have long failed to mention that... earlier.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:08 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Amrun wrote:I questioned the point of the questions, but I answered each and every one.

Alright, fair enough

You interpret those two posts as over reacting due to my strong statements inn them. That is not how I was feeling when I posted those. I was feeling a bit "I caught scum!" Giddy, actually. BUT I can see how you arrived at those conclusions.

Hmm, ok...

It's ironic to me that you accuse me of mudslinging, since in my opinoin I did the opposite of that. Beefster was the one making vague, unspecific attacks on me AND specific attacks that were blatantly incorrect. I was factually correcting him. And yet, I am the one mudslinging.

The feud between you guys seemed to start with a honest mistake by Beefster, you picked up what looked to me like a small mistake and made a big fuss out of it, Beefster then thought you over-reacted to that (rightly so, IMO), and then you started "mudslinging" over:

1) His weird way to FoS people
2) The fact he unvoted on LMP
3) The fact he didn't answer like one of your questions
4) His Lazyness

I think Beefster is scummy because of his attitude, his way to deal with FoSes on him and some crappy stuff you have rightfully talked about (such as his argument that rereading = Scum-tell, what the fuck?)

But the above points were really not scummy, and the way he answered to them was honest and townie, yet you kept attacking him and pushing on it. It really looks like mudslinging.

I think you're town due to the way your wagon built and your reactions to it, and you trying to break the game (though 0i don't enjoy breaking games myself). This town read may be retracted upon new information, but for the purposes of today, I am not interested in lynching you.[/quote]

Ok, sounds honest to me.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:08 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Ops, let me fix that.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:09 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Amrun wrote:I questioned the point of the questions, but I answered each and every one.

Alright, fair enough

Hmm, ok...

The feud between you guys seemed to start with a honest mistake by Beefster, you picked up what looked to me like a small mistake and made a big fuss out of it, Beefster then thought you over-reacted to that (rightly so, IMO), and then you started "mudslinging" over:

1) His weird way to FoS people
2) The fact he unvoted on LMP
3) The fact he didn't answer like one of your questions
4) His Lazyness

I think Beefster is scummy because of his attitude, his way to deal with FoSes on him and some crappy stuff you have rightfully talked about (such as his argument that rereading = Scum-tell, what the fuck?)

But the above points were really not scummy, and the way he answered to them was honest and townie, yet you kept attacking him and pushing on it. It really looks like mudslinging.

I think you're town due to the way your wagon built and your reactions to it, and you trying to break the game (though 0i don't enjoy breaking games myself). This town read may be retracted upon new information, but for the purposes of today, I am not interested in lynching you.

Ok, sounds honest to me.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:24 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Soben wrote:Also, who told you I'm Maxwell?

Girallon
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Beefster »

SGRaaize wrote:such as his argument that rereading = Scum-tell, what the fuck?
No. Not really. I argue that reading meticulously is something that scum tends to do more than town. Remember that it's much harder to lie consistently than to simply tell the truth- and thus scum needs to be more careful about reads and ensure that they're consistently lying.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Beefster »

... And thus, they need to read more closely.
Get to know a meat boy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”