Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:08 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

I accused people (was it gand? or chess?) because they did not know who the cop was... That hardly compares.
And I prefer serial posts.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:16 am

Post by ooba »

Shadow Dancer wrote:I accused people (was it gand? or chess?) because they did not know who the cop was... That hardly compares.
Shadow Dancer wrote:Ooba, please read. LC already claimed that Baby had little to say and Snow contact failed, which has been more than confirmed by now.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

It's still a difference not to remember what one person claimed or what about 10 people denied or did not claim at all...

Nayway, backto Gand. Despite his affirmation that he has claimed everything - I cannot find the flavour of his abilities anywhere. Also he claimed "Eris, Greek God of Chaos and Discord". Are those the exact words as your role PM states them, Gand?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:03 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

My abilities don't have any flavor with them, other than that Eclipse casts..... well, an eclipse over Olympus, but that's self-explanatory.. And yes, that's how my PM states it.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

And you normal? Don't tell me it just states that you can "redirect" a player's action.
And yes, that's how my PM states it.

And that's weird, because, Eris is
wikipedia wrote:the Greek
goddess
of strife and discord
I doubt Andy would make such a mistake
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:05 am

Post by LordChronos »

ooba wrote:
Iecerint wrote:Andy said that, with an exception namely in the case of Quadz, Super abilities are in general private actions and hence must be sent via a private message. Non-PM'd supers would have no effect.

LordChronos wrote:
Commune: Axelrod

Hmm ..

As I said, my role pm didn't say I needed to pm the mod to use my super. I did pm Charon a little after posting that though just to be safe.
I'm a talking computer.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Gandald's claims:

I) Role name: Eris, Greek God[sic!*] of Chaos and Discord (*Eris is a godess...) (unconfirmed)
a) flavour: toys with other gods for fun (especially if not invited), started Trojan War, takes chance to prove herself now.
b) colour: "sort of purplish-pink/magenta"

II) Was double-normal-use-motivated N1, loses vote as consequence. Motivator unknown. (unconfirmed)
a) flavour: none

III) Passives: none

IV) Normal: redirect (only affects normals)
a) flavour: none?!?
b) targets:
i.1) N1: Iec -> Alma (confirmed by Iec)
i.2) N1 motivated: Shadow -> AV (unconfirmed)
ii) N2: Chronos -> Axel (unconfirmed)

V) Super: Execute of leading waggon, regardless votecount. Ends day. (confirmed, except exact mechanics)
a) flavour: eclipse (cast eclipse over olympus).
b) target: Baby D1.

Spoiler: Gandalf's ISO (not a very yielding read):
ISO 8 wrote:My role is def. connected to my name.

But no flavour [IVa]?
ISO 86 wrote:Apparently I forgot to unvote last time, so there. Right now diddin has 6 votes and BS has four. Depending on the answer I get back from the mods, it might be even better if diddin and BS are tied. And maybe even get Iec up to the same number. :D

Gandalf seting up eventual triple mislynch?!
ISO 88 wrote:
Shadow wrote:@Gand: And why exactly is BS so high on your lynch list right now?

She isn't. I just need to test something. Trust me?

Blatant lie is a blatant lie...
ISO 95 wrote:So yeah, the results on the wrong person had nothing to do with your sanity, Iec. And I redirect. My super is that I instantly end the day and the person with the most votes is lynched. So in LyLo, I could vote/use and instantly win.

Fits [IV].
ISO 98 wrote:BTW: Thanks to whoever did that thing last night. Although it sucks that I have no vote now :C

ISO 99 wrote:
Chronopie wrote:
And I still want an answer on the "Grace" question.

I think I might have received this. I didn't get any flavor with it though, so.

Fits [II].
ISO 101 wrote:Oh, and FTR, later in the game when we've obviously lynched the entire mafia team, I'll just redirect you to this post to remind you why the game isn't over yet and why there's still a kill going off every night.

ISO 106 wrote:
Dekes wrote:
Shadow Dancer wrote:
Axelrod wrote:Is there a reason for SD to not say who he "jailed" last Night?
This would at least presumably be someone who didn't do any killing.

Dekes.

I know for a fact I wasn't jailed last night.

LOLOLOLOLOL WHO WAS RIGHT

ISO 116 wrote:Actually, turned to sand could be it, if the mods wanted to make a kill flavor that didn't give it away but still vaguely fit(which is how most of our roles seem to be justified.

Conflict [IVb.i.2].

ISO 107 wrote:Well, this is essentially how it functions..... But flavor advertises it as an end day, and oh the leading wagon dies than the leading wagon dies and oh the day ends thing.

Derp!?
ISO 108 wrote:No, I could have killed somebody with one vote on them if nobody else had any votes on them.

Fits VOTE: .
ISO 116 wrote:DAMMIT I FORGOT
SD can't be SK, as much as I hate to say it. I'd rather not comment though, as it involves someone else's role.

ISO 116 wrote:Technically, it's possible that SD is SK if AV got protected last night. Which if chess really is protective, then that's entirely possible.

Finally matches with [IVb.i.2]. But why die he require so long to realize?
ISO 126 wrote:Nope. Without my vote, the wagon yesterday wouldn't have had the most people. Try again. This is temporary, just for today. And there were benefits.

Matches [II].
ISO 153 wrote:Yes...... Because using it on somebody town wanted to lynch would be a waste of my power.
And BS was NOT confirmed. In any sense of the word. I've seen far more scum neighborizers than town.

ISO 154 wrote:And what she did was NOT equivalent to a friendly neighbor in any sense.

How does this whole "neighbourizer" stuff come from? Baby never claimed anything like that.
ISO 139/140 wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Gandalf wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Gandalf
– I’m suspect of your answer to Shadow Dancer given you offered power use. Why didn’t you redirect ShadowDancer to Iec given you suspected SD of being a Serial Killer and Iec of being scum? Your choice of redirecting Iec to Ranger / AGM makes little sense.
I can't answer this question, as once again, it involves someone else's role.

Bzzzt, wrong answer. I’m directly asking you why you didn’t use YOUR role which you have claimed in a manner consistent with YOUR claimed views Day 1.
I’m going to give you one more chance to answer – you would be good to take it.
Why didn’t you redirect SD, who you spent ALL DAY ranting was a Serial Killer, to Iec who you have explained you targeted because you had a scum read on him?

I am telling you: IT INVOLVES SOMEONE ELSES ROLE
Now shut the fuck up and go question someone who actually might be scum.

Makes some sense with regard to [II]. Still I was only his second choice to redirect...
ISO 141 wrote:Nope. Shut the fuck up and go home. Basically, something happened to me last night. It's the reason I'm voteless today, and it's how I know SD is confirmed non-SK.

Matches [II] and [IVb.i.2].
ISO 142 wrote:No, SD did not have anything to do with it(as far as I know). It'll be clear as soon as the person claims(although now that I think of it, since there's no role reveal, it's possible they're already dead >.>).

Matches [II].
ISO 145 wrote:And just like that I all of a sudden remember that I know why Dekes wasn't jailkeeped last night.*FACEPALM*

Matches [IVb.i.2] - but timing is very odd again...
ISO 147 wrote:@Gemini: IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ROLE
I have already fullclaimed my role. It has something to do with SOMEONE ELSES ROLE. Basically, I know that SD is not SK and that neither Dekes or SD is lying.

Matches [IVb.i.2].
ISO 148 wrote:
ooba wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:@Gemini: IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ROLE
I have already fullclaimed my role. It has something to do with SOMEONE ELSES ROLE. Basically, I know that SD is not SK and that neither Dekes or SD is lying.
You're a liar if you're saying you knew that on N1 when you made your Night choice !!

I didn't. That doesn't mean it didn't affect my NA. Drop it.

Erm... Makes no sense @Gand: Did you mean - it did not affect your night choice
because
you did not know?
ISO 148 wrote:
Shadow Dancer wrote:Since when am I confirmed town/non-SK to you?
Did some one else give you those infos?

You could say that.
Iecerint wrote:
Gandalf's behavior is odd. I had forgotten about the SD-is-SK mantra from yesterday. That would indeed make the obvious move SD->X rather than Iec->X. The explanation that he learned that SD was not an SK *after* the events of N1 also makes no sense.

Okay, since "FUCKING DROP IT" apparently isn't clear enough, I guess I'll say that something happened last night that affected my action.
LordChronos wrote:
@gandalf: Did you have information about someone else's role prior to Night 1?

No. That doesn't mean it didn't affect my action.

ISO 148 wrote:A lynch won't give you any info. There's no role flip in this game. And as I've already said, I ALREADY FULLCLAIMED. You know everything about my abilities. I am NOT going to reveal anything about someone else's.
@Ooba: I didn't know that either of them were not SK N1. But something happened that affected the way I used my role.

Match [IVb.i.2].
ISO 158 wrote:My abilities have no flavor outside the ability names, and like quadz's, they seem self-explanatory.

Fits [Iva], [Va].
ISO 167 wrote:My vote loss is not the result of my super, and the way the mod presented it to me, I think it was connected to the other thing that happened to me last night, which means that unless Chronopie essentially has two actions, he didn't take away my vote.

Conforms to [II].
gandalf5166 wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:
ISO 177 wrote:AGar - SD could still be third party. He's not town, at least.

If he is, then the most dangerous he could possibly be is lyncher.

Kind of matches up with [IVb.i.2].

Conclusion: Wouldn't have suspected it, but besides being
r e a l l y
s l o w on the uptake regarding conclusions from [IVb.i.2] and having the gender of his role wrong Gand's stances from D2 match his claims.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:55 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

LC = lynch for today. The whole using power ITT is just more icing on the cake.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:56 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I already claimed that my action names were Chaos and Eclipse.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:15 am

Post by AGar »

I notified Charon earlier today that I'll be replacing out. I may have cost myself my job last night, and I need to focus on actually getting my life straightened out rather than playing mafia right now.

-AGar
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Iecerint »

Ooh, interesting re: Eris. I hadn't noticed. The other female gods have always flipped goddess. ^^
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:09 am

Post by LordChronos »

AlmasterGM wrote:LC = lynch for today. The whole using power ITT is just more icing on the cake.

And why precisely?
I'm a talking computer.
Charon
Charon
Goon
Charon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Charon »

Nachomamma8
replaces
AGar
, effective immediately.
Deadline stands as-is.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:17 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh, I said God. TBH, I wasn't really reading that closely. My PM DOES say Goddess............

And Re: SD's question for me: It didn't affect my NA choice because it was an ADDITION. I was contacted RIGHT at the end of the night and told I had a second action, so I sent it in then. So I knew about it when I was making my second choice(obv). But not my first. And yeah, I have no idea why it took me so long to realize the effects of redirecting you..... >.>
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Iecerint »

HI NACHO.

ARE YOU THOR?

THOR IS TOWN BTW YOU SHOULD CLAIM IT.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

NO.

I AM GOD.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Iecerint »

^ Scumclaim
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and by god, I meant that I am you?

Yeah, I'm going to get around to reading this game tonight.
And I will be reading and catching up ALL NIGHT.
And then I will be V/LA for 6 days.

:)
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Gemini
Gemini
Townie
Gemini
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Gemini »

Wow ... a double vote? That is actually kind of cool because we can cast them separately so it's kind of like each hydra has their own vote. So I missed most of yesterday because I spent way too much time on the game on Thurs. when I was supposed to be working and had to focus yesterday. Sorry to see AGar go but welcome to Nacho.

We are not a motivator, just to confirm that. Will claim the rest when it's our turn, I guess.

BTW, we accept full responsibility for our choice of role cop! Our instincts are telling us Gandalf next but am trying not to fall into an "OMGUS" trap. But obviously once revealed, from the scum side of the equation taking us down first would be the only way to salvage something out of the situation. Am going to read back tonight and see what else there is there besides his hardcore defense of scummy scummerson.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Iecerint »

Gemini wrote:But obviously once revealed, from the scum side of the equation taking us down first would be the only way to salvage something out of the situation."

Only applies if it's 4/4 and gandalf is a 4th Egyptian.

I think my ability would work normally if it were really 4/4...
Last edited by Charon on Sat May 28, 2011 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Iecerint »

Should be a Gemini quote. <_<
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Katy »

True ... it would have to be Gandalf as an Egyptian not another type of scum, but Dekes last post combined with having no indication Egyptians are dead leads me to believe there's probably another Egyptian. I think Dekes posted that try to imply to us that he was the last of the Egyptians, which makes me think there's gotta be another one out there.

But I will be looking at others as well. I don't think the castrator is Egyptian so there's at least one other scum team or SK out there, IMO and that puts ooba's insistence on looking at his ISO to prove he's not scumbuddies with Egyptians into an interesting light.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Gemini
Gemini
Townie
Gemini
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Gemini »

OKay, I super suck today. I just posted on my hydra in my other game and on my main account in this one. Great going.

Katy wrote:True ... it would have to be Gandalf as an Egyptian not another type of scum, but Dekes last post combined with having no indication Egyptians are dead leads me to believe there's probably another Egyptian. I think Dekes posted that try to imply to us that he was the last of the Egyptians, which makes me think there's gotta be another one out there.

But I will be looking at others as well. I don't think the castrator is Egyptian so there's at least one other scum team or SK out there, IMO and that puts ooba's insistence on looking at his ISO to prove he's not scumbuddies with Egyptians into an interesting light.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Iecerint »

I think it'd make perfect sense for the castrator to be Egyptian inasmuch as Egyptian gods love castrating their enemies (e.g. Set).
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Iecerint »

(Not that I have any idea who was turning folk to sand.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”