C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:58 am

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Gamma

If Toasty's voting for him too then I don't see a reason not to.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Amrun »

Vote: gamma

Katsuki, how many times must it be explained that THE MOD SAID: "[RedCoyote] wasn't one of us [town] but didn't seem to be an enemy either."

Do you believe that scum are not town's enemies?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:12 am

Post by ToastyToast »

C-Worl wrote:

My vote is irrelevant at this point. There's no other option (a no lynch just won't happen, and its too risky if gamma is indeed town)
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Katsuki »

Amrun wrote:
Vote: gamma

Katsuki, how many times must it be explained that THE MOD SAID: "[RedCoyote] wasn't one of us [town] but didn't seem to be an enemy either."

Do you believe that scum are not town's enemies?

F.
L.
A.
V.
O.
R.

+

H.
I.
S.
T.
O.
R.
I.
C.
A.
L.

F.
A.
C.
T.
S.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:35 am

Post by C-Worl »

ToastyToast wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

My vote is irrelevant at this point. There's no other option (a no lynch just won't happen, and its too risky if gamma is indeed town)

So... you've given up?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Iecerint »

2. K
3. Looking back in iso, his slippost is actually all the same post. I think I got confused about this in the readthrough because of something RF quoted. However, that restated argument does make more sense.
4. Who else is on your scumlist, and why?
5. The reasons I supplied for it being real are A) I talked to Spy and B) A fan of Zhang He would come up with something better for abilities, which contradicted my "ToastFan picked Zhang He" theory.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Juls »

@iece
See Post 645 for my list.

You are my primary suspect for reasons stated. I also am not liking DUM and RayFrost. I don't give a pass for lurking to hydras. One of them at least should be in here commenting on whats happening. They come in and out without much in the way of scum hunting. RayFrost came out fast and active. Now he seems willing to rest on his early works (which weren't obvtown to being with).
-------------------------------------
Juls
B4574rD Br05
B4574rD Br05
Townie
B4574rD Br05
Townie
Townie

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:46 am

Post by B4574rD Br05 »

Well, that was interesting. I don't have anything to add right this moment, though with the flips (once we get the second one) might change my reads a little. I have a few ideas, but we have a duel on hand right now to take care of first.

Vote: Gamma to win
We run and run and run and run and run
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:49 am

Post by ToastyToast »

C-Worl wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

So... you've given up?

I'm not going to vote for someone who I don't think is scum. His impatience with DK is only annoying, not necessarily scummy. I'm pretty confident that my flip will at least allow people to make the right decision about the second duel that will occur today.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:59 am

Post by C-Worl »

ToastyToast wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

So... you've given up?

I'm not going to vote for someone who I don't think is scum. His impatience with DK is only annoying, not necessarily scummy. I'm pretty confident that my flip will at least allow people to make the right decision about the second duel that will occur today.

So you don't think he's scum. Ok. Point is you don't KNOW he's not scum (assuming you're town) You do KNOW that you're town (assuming you're town) So when you find yourself in a dual situation like this you should vote yourself to win because you KNOW your death is a mislynch (assuming you're town) while you don't KNOW if his death would be a mislynch or killing actual scum.

That's all under the assumption that you're town. I normally associate giving up to be scummy and unless you KNOW 100% that he's also town, then what you're doing right now is giving up.
Show

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Juls »

Wrong. He is empowered someone who he thinks is town.
Juls
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:02 am

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:Wrong. He is empowered someone who he thinks is town.

Keyword is thinks. As I said, he doesn't actual KNOW that Gamma is town. Therefore he could be empowering a mafiate.
Show

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Juls »

C-Worl, your way of playing would result in no one being empowered. You have to take a leap of faith.
Juls
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:14 am

Post by ToastyToast »

? your logic is poor. We already talked about how we should work the duels, have we not? The way we are doing them is to pair up someone most people think is town against someone most people think is scum. In other words, I have already been determined as the lynch by the declaration of a duel. Why should I try to implicate Gamma as scum if I don't believe him to be scum? If this was a duel between, say, myself and DUM, then it would be a different story. But whats done is done and I cannot do anything to change it. Anyone can see that I'm going to lose this duel, regardless. I'm even going to be voted by people who think I'm town because, out of the two of us, Gamma has been chosen as the town to duel. I'm willing to sacrifice myself if it means that my flip will lead to the scum resting on it. Thats why I earlier pointed out the groups of "those who have mentioned that they would have me lynched" and "those who were on my wagon before the duel." Last time I checked, flips are used in order to find scum. A gamma flip makes absolutely no sense at this point, he is universally considered to be town and as such it is difficult to determine the motivations behind calling him such.

PEDIT: @Juls: yes. Lynching myself is more pro-town than arguing to take another possible townie down with me.

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

Juls wrote:C-Worl, your way of playing would result in no one being empowered. You have to take a leap of faith.

No, my way of playing is to trust myself and only myself 100%. Toasty's gonna die regardless. However, if I were him I would've gone down swinging instead of just giving up. I understand mafia is a team game. But unless you're scum or a cultist you don't actually know who's on your team. Even Mason's only know part of their team. Cops can learn but there are sanity issues, plus you have to worry about bastard mods, and even mason groups have been known to be mixed at times.

P;Edit first off I thought it was done at L1, second off I thought you got to challenge your opponent once you got there. If Gamma ends up being scum in this game I will troll you and Juls for eternity.
Show

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:33 am

Post by ToastyToast »

OMG, I have been swinging enough in this game, and, quite frankly, I'm drained. I am NOT saying you should immediately write Gamma off as town. I AM saying that, even if I ISO'd Gamma right now, the entire case would be manufactured and false, because I don't think he is scum at this moment.

Do you want me to start swinging, C-worl? Your still on my scum list. And you said it yourself, I'm going to die regardless. Your being contradictory. You say that I should fight for my life, but at the same time say that doing so would be useless. I've accepted the fact that I am a townie who is going to be lynched because people find my reads and cases to be weak. I've also accepted the fact that despite my frustration towards Gamma and the other players who believe that I am scum, they cannot ALL be scum and are likely misguided. As such fighting to stay alive in the place of someone else will just make me tomorrow's lynch. Even if Gamma turned out to flip scum there would be plenty of people saying "OMG HE'S ON SECOND SCUM TEAM." The suspicion is strong enough, and the declaration of the duel marks my end in the game.

and LOL at you thinking SpyreX is a bastard mod and that deciding not to fight to stay alive is scummy. I have never been lynched in a game as town (with the exception of a game in which it was 2 town vs 2 scum-teams) because I have a really strong survival instinct. However, even I realize that fighting this won't do anything and could ultimately hurt town.

-I will say once again that my claim is 100% true. Because the first flip had no role attached to it, this includes my tracker/watcher ability with the duel.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Vi »

Juls 645...
*Re: Reads - Thought process reconstruction is as follows.
**You make comment regarding ViBot's reads. (specifically: "all over the place")
**Response to comment comes with subject "reads".
*Re: Amrun, lynchability flag - "Lynchability" manual: "tendency for a player to be lynched in general circumstances without regard to alignment".

SpyreX 650 and fallout... True nature of RedCoyote's alignment deemed presently irrelevant. Flip colored red, which is {not Town color, traditionally a scum color}. Nature of RedCoyote's play suggests overall anti-Town influence if neutral to begin with. Further information on the red faction held by living players should be divulged if appropriate. Questioning Amrun's motive in attempting to discredit kill of (at the very least) non-Town player.
Alternative approach...
Query @mod: Elucidate whether RedCoyote was {pro-Town, anti-Town, comical third option}.

ToastyToast 665... Utter lack of surprise expressed at comparison with hasdgfas circa A Storm of Swords. Advisory issued to do world a favor and read Katsuki's previous post on subject comparing ViBot with hasdgfasilent.

B4574rD Br05 708... Fluffpost detected. Character of post determined to be more likely to be made by scum taking whichever opportunity is available to avoid posting content.

System... Analysis of RedCoyote interactions to be made when standby period elapses.

System... Town read on ToastyToast expected to be precisely correct.

Vote... Gammagooey
(W-1)

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:47 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@Vi: It came up again primarily because of when u switched to non-robot mode.
You said that in the last two games you were scum (one of which I was a part of), you were lynched embarrassingly. You said that suspicion gains from it would have lead you to stop immediately if you were scum, as to avoid getting lynched embarrassingly yet again. However, the way I see it, faking a post restrictions can just as easily been used if you were worried about getting lynched embarrassingly again.

Because whatever I just wrote was terribly written, I guess what I'm trying to say is, you could have seen cows genius play and decided to use your own version of it. You take out the major flaw (being inactive, not having to do a thing), but keep the strong points (being hard to read, daykilling your scumbuddy). The statement was classic "WIFOM." I know you to be an intelligent player, and as such if you were frustrated that you kept getting lynched as scum you may have tried to adopt someone else's play.

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:50 am

Post by C-Worl »

ToastyToast wrote:OMG, I have been swinging enough in this game, and, quite frankly, I'm drained. I am NOT saying you should immediately write Gamma off as town. I AM saying that, even if I ISO'd Gamma right now, the entire case would be manufactured and false, because I don't think he is scum at this moment.

Do you want me to start swinging, C-worl? Your still on my scum list. And you said it yourself, I'm going to die regardless. Your being contradictory. You say that I should fight for my life, but at the same time say that doing so would be useless. I've accepted the fact that I am a townie who is going to be lynched because people find my reads and cases to be weak. I've also accepted the fact that despite my frustration towards Gamma and the other players who believe that I am scum, they cannot ALL be scum and are likely misguided. As such fighting to stay alive in the place of someone else will just make me tomorrow's lynch. Even if Gamma turned out to flip scum there would be plenty of people saying "OMG HE'S ON SECOND SCUM TEAM." The suspicion is strong enough, and the declaration of the duel marks my end in the game.

and LOL at you thinking SpyreX is a bastard mod and that deciding not to fight to stay alive is scummy. I have never been lynched in a game as town (with the exception of a game in which it was 2 town vs 2 scum-teams) because I have a really strong survival instinct. However, even I realize that fighting this won't do anything and could ultimately hurt town.

-I will say once again that my claim is 100% true. Because the first flip had no role attached to it, this includes my tracker/watcher ability with the duel.

There's a difference in fighting an inevitable lynch and just giving up. If you give up scum have no reason to argue. They just hop on the bandwagon bc you're not going to fight it. And yes, I do want you to make your cases, even the one on me. You don't think Gamma is scum? Fine, don't make a case on Gamma but you should still vote for you to win. Make cases on who you think is scum that way if you do flip town we'll know your reads and we might see things that only you noticed. Fight damnit, don't give scum an excuse to hide.
Show

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:50 am

Post by SpyreX »

Duel Count

Players needed to pick a winner: 10

Gammagooey
- 9 - Katsuki, Gammagooey, ToastyToast, Iecerint, Juls, C-Worl, Amrun, Bastard Bros, Vi - (L-1)

Players not voting: AlmasterGM, DietyKabuto, Drunken Unicorn Master, elvis_knits, GreyICE, InHimshallibe, Magister Ludi, Maxous, mykonian, RayFrost

Query @mod: Elucidate whether RedCoyote was {pro-Town, anti-Town, comical third option}.

No elucidation is available for that flip.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Maxous »

Vote gamma to win
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:56 am

Post by ToastyToast »

C-Worl wrote:
There's a difference in fighting an inevitable lynch and just giving up. If you give up scum have no reason to argue. They just hop on the bandwagon bc you're not going to fight it. And yes, I do want you to make your cases, even the one on me. You don't think Gamma is scum? Fine, don't make a case on Gamma but you should still vote for you to win. Make cases on who you think is scum that way if you do flip town we'll know your reads and we might see things that only you noticed. Fight damnit, don't give scum an excuse to hide.

Given that I just got lynched, (yay twilight phase) its too late for that. I gave my last thoughts ON MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS, so go back and read. I said who I thought is scum, who pplz should look at after my flip, etc. The lynch wagon should be the wagon that is examined, for that is what led to my duel.

GOOD LUCK TOWN!

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:58 am

Post by ToastyToast »

This is my summary/ final reads

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 10:58 am

Post by C-Worl »

ToastyToast wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

Given that I just got lynched, (yay twilight phase) its too late for that. I gave my last thoughts ON MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS, so go back and read. I said who I thought is scum, who pplz should look at after my flip, etc. The lynch wagon should be the wagon that is examined, for that is what led to my duel.

GOOD LUCK TOWN!

Sigh. I hope Gamma is town.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”