Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Magua »

DemonHybrid wrote:Also, you suspecting chesskid is absolute fucking fail. Start thinking.

You should be thinking that I'm town. What gives you the impression that I'm not thinking? That I suspect you? AtE more. Reread D3 and come up with an explanation of why you were defending EPM so heavily that's not "I believed his claim." I fail to believe that someone who is so paranoid they cop check those who lynch scum two days in a row turns around and says, "Oh, he claimed JOAT, well, that makes sense." and lets it go.

Regfan wrote:Magua, I want mass-claim so bad.

No. There is literally no way that massclaim helps us more than it helps the scum.

Scumhunter wrote:Magua, chesskid claimed miller on day 1. If there is a miller it almost always implies a cop I'd say. If there are no cc's to town cop, I think we have to take his claim at face value and give Demon like 90% clear status.

The fuck planet do you live on? "Chesskid claims miller, DemonHybrid claim cop, therefore they're both clear"?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua, there's only 6 unclaimed players in the game, with only 3 powerrole claims already occured being DH (Cop), Chesskid (Miller) and Didding (1-Shot Reviver). I'm willing to bed that there's more than 4 power-roles in a 16 player game therefore if you believe DH (Cop) and Chesskid (Miller) are mafia we only have one claimed power-role with there being, multiple multiple in the below list, therefore if we don't get multiple claims in the below list I'm fairly sure it's safe to say that DH and CK are town. If we do get multiple claims in the below list and DH is town than we've locked mafia into a PR claim which is optimal for us.

Unclaimed players are:

1. tarsonisocelot
2. Gaoth
3. C-Worl
4. Scumhunter
5. Gorilla
6. Regfan
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Pine »

I am moved, but not wholly convinced, by the arguments against C-Worl as scum. That was, in fact, the motive behind my very tight-lipped accusations of him: to get people talking and shake out how people felt.

Demonhybrid's incredibly bad cop play (which is very out of character for the typically savvy DH) and the very arbitrary manner with which he picked Gaoth...my gut says it might be a fakeclaim. Still, without a counter-claim, I'm not going to participate in his lynch.

I say we lynch Regfan, whose activity thus far suggests he's scum. If he flips GF, excellent. If he flips non-GF scum, DH is caught. If he flips Town, DH is semi-confirmed.

PE: And will people stop considering Diddin and I confirmed? It's just bad Town play.
I
know that I'm still Town, but that's about it.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Regfan »

Pine wrote:I say we lynch Regfan, whose activity thus far suggests he's scum. If he flips GF, excellent. If he flips non-GF scum, DH is caught. If he flips Town, DH is semi-confirmed.

So. Lets just get this right you want to: 1) Lynch your previous town-read 2) Lynch the cop clear 3) Lynch the player who led on 2 scum because....he's active?

Remind me not to join a game with you after this one Pine.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Gaoth: What I said before.

Gorilla: BARELY mentions EPM, but implies that he thinks that he's town. Tunnels on NA1 quite heavily, but avoids NA1's D1 lynch in favor of the Talapus wagon.

diddin: Hops on the EPM wagon with no reasoning. This is also after he revived Pine and outed himself. He also wanted NA1's lynch, however. The claim is fucking null, stop saying that it clears him. I'll investigate him if you guys want, provided I live.

C-Worl: Ah, he has the fake Nintendo vote (To find out more about Chesskid). Doesn't take part of his wagon, though. Also, he hammers EPM with no justification.

tarsonis: Fuck what I said about her claim after EPM flipping scum and claiming Kings of Leon. I can see the Nintendo vote being a bus, and she mindlessly follows Regfan for Day 3.

Scumhunter: From what little meta I have of you, you love to bus. That's cool and all. You claim nintendo as being really obvtown earlier on, but then implore, nay, BEG slaxx to modkill NA1 when he claims scum. His vote on EPM is rather standard, however.

I think, in regards to interactions with NA1 and EPM, my scum reads are as follows, from most scummy to most town:

Gaoth
C-Worl
Diddin
Tarsonis
Scumhunter
Gorilla

Magua, by the way, why don't you believe a cop claim with a 1st post miller claim? The only way that makes sense is if you think both Chess and I are mafia together, which you do, but these interactions are REALLY bad.

Preview edit: Magua, I'm not saying that I suspect you. I'm saying that I think you're being dumb.

To be honest, it was mainly Slaxx's answer that cemented that in my mind. That was a REALLY quick-on-the-draw claim from him and believable support from Slaxx, by no fault of his own. However, like I said, I wanted to make sure he wasn't a scum JOAT provided he wasn't lying about his role (not his alignment).

Preview Edit: Everyone who says my cop play is bad for not submitting to good scum and/or says that Magua was 100% confirmed town from NA1's statement is fucking stupid and a bad player.

YOU GUYS SHOULD BE RELYING ON LOGIC. GAMES ARE RARELY WON ON PRs. THEY ARE THERE TO SUPPORT, AND MY WAY TO SUPPORT IS TO MAKE SURE THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE OBVTOWN ARE NOT FUCKING WITH US.

I'm going to stop posting before I punch my screen. You guys are making me want to quit playing mafia.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Mass claim isn't a terrible idea tbh. Regfan probably just has an awesome fake claim lined up though and can't wait to share.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also, lynching Regfan today is terribad. If he even IS a godfather, that should wait until endgame. When you have a reduced pool of people to lynch from, you assess those people.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Seriously, grow up, put on your fucking big boy pants, and accept the support. You have 4 confirmed town in this game now. I'm NOT here to find out innocents on people who are getting lynched the day after and be an ineffective cop.

You want this one.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Regfan »

DemonHybrid wrote:Seriously, grow up, put on your fucking big boy pants, and accept the support. You have 4 confirmed town in this game now. I'm NOT here to find out innocents on people who are getting lynched the day after and be an ineffective cop.

Look, I'm not going to continue discussing this create a thread in MD after the game attain peoples opinions then, for now what's your thoughts on mass-claiming?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Regfan wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Seriously, grow up, put on your fucking big boy pants, and accept the support. You have 4 confirmed town in this game now. I'm NOT here to find out innocents on people who are getting lynched the day after and be an ineffective cop.

Look, I'm not going to continue discussing this create a thread in MD after the game attain peoples opinions then, for now what's your thoughts on mass-claiming?

Bad, at least until I die. If there's a protective role, I don't want it outed.

You want this one.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Demon, I am a protective role. I've said it like 10 times in this thread. No one takes me seriously
Show
-----
-----
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Regfan »

DemonHybrid wrote:Bad, at least until I die. If there's a protective role, I don't want it outed.

If you're legit mass-claim should prove so due to the lack of power-role counterclaims and if there is a protective role you would be guarenteed one more investigation which is all that should be needed to win.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Scumhunter wrote:Regfan, I don't know how many times I have to make it clear to you and your sole remaining mafia partner. I am a protective power role. I gave mafia that information ages ago. The fact they continue to not act on it is truly truly baffling,

Jesus, if I had read this, I would have never claimed.

Welp, thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention again. I missed it and the mafia probably did too.

Preview edit:

Why not WAIT? If I don't die, I get more investigations. If I die, it's proven. It's a win-sorta win. Why do we need to out any other potential PRs?

And just in case you ARE a godfather, or chesskid has balls and IS mafia (which I really highly doubt), or Pine came back as something DIFFERENT (again, I highly doubt it), I'd rather get as many investigations as possible.

You want this one.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Regfan »

DemonHybrid wrote:Why not WAIT? If I don't die, I get more investigations. If I die, it's proven. It's a win-sorta win. Why do we need to out any other potential PRs

And just in case you ARE a godfather, or chesskid has balls and IS mafia (which I really highly doubt), or Pine came back as something DIFFERENT (again, I highly doubt it), I'd rather get as many investigations as possible.

Becuase right now, I don't think Magua is going to change his vote of you without it. Also, the fact that mafia have a 2-shot rolecop means that there's a big likelyhood that town have multiple power-roles which means a MC can GG it right now.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Pine »

Regfan wrote:
Pine wrote:I say we lynch Regfan, whose activity thus far suggests he's scum. If he flips GF, excellent. If he flips non-GF scum, DH is caught. If he flips Town, DH is semi-confirmed.

So. Lets just get this right you want to: 1) Lynch your previous town-read 2) Lynch the cop clear 3) Lynch the player who led on 2 scum because....he's active?

Remind me not to join a game with you after this one Pine.

When the HELL have I expressed a Town read on you, Regfan? I just did a full scan of my ISO, and I can't find it. I've only ever expressed null or scum reads on you, and until DH showed up and "cleared" you, you were at the top of many people's list. That reactionary reply makes me think I've hit a nerve.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Regfan »

Pine wrote:When the HELL have I expressed a Town read on you, Regfan? I just did a full scan of my ISO, and I can't find it. I've only ever expressed null or scum reads on you, and until DH showed up and "cleared" you, you were at the top of many people's list. That reactionary reply makes me think I've hit a nerve.

If you never stated you had a town-read on me than my apologies I just remembered it differently, the only persons lynch list I was on was C-Worl and Chesskid, Scumhunter was just trolling.

Pine, explain to me what scum-motivation there is to bussing a rolecop and a roleblocker to just hit claimed VTs.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Pine »

Survival

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Regfan »

Pine wrote:Survival

Survival would infer that I was at risk of getting lynched early, which I was not.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

I was in fact trolling by fosing Regfan. He isn't obv town at all though. I have a big fact null on him. The fact he is emphasizing how "clear" he is instead of focusing on iso'ing/questioning people to find the last scum worries me also.
Show
-----
-----
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Any cop counterclaims would = one dead cop and one dead scum (or one dead townie blacklisted player). So if you're looking for that, I doubt you're going to find it.

Magua can be stubborn and leave his vote to rot on me. He's just wasting his vote.

Speaking of which: Magua, like I said, I either die or get more investigations. Scumhunter should be on me. If he dies, you know that scum is on the right track to killing me; meanwhile, we lynch from the people not confirmed or highly likely to be town (chesskid). So why not wait and see?

You want this one.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Regfan »

This is honestly getting stupid, we have enough clears that we should be able to end this in the next day or two. I'm putting my foot down, you can lynch me after its done for all I care.
We're massclaiming
I no longer care what Magua thinks about it, it is indeed optimal. Heck, I"ll even claim first.
I'm a VT.

Spoiler: Current claims:
1. Chesskid3 - Miller
2. Magua - VT
3. Diddin - 1-Shot VT Reviver
4. Demonhybrid - Cop
5. Pine - VT
6. Regfan - VT
That leaves the Unclaimed players to be: Gaoth, Gorilla, C-worl, tarsonisocelot and Scumhunter.

Claim order is going to be:

1. Tarson.
2. Gorilla.
3. Gaoth.
4. C-Worl.
5. Scumhunter.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

+1 to Regfan's idea. I'm glad I get my choice of fake claims at least.
Show
-----
-----
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Magua »

The FUCK planet are YOU living on?

Jesus christ, have you people gone mental?

DemonHybrid wrote:Speaking of which: Magua, like I said, I either die or get more investigations. Scumhunter should be on me. If he dies, you know that scum is on the right track to killing me; meanwhile, we lynch from the people not confirmed or highly likely to be town (chesskid). So why not wait and see?

Yeah. No. The problem is I don't trust any investigation results you make. So, no, still want you dead. You are the scummiest person in this game to me by far, and with Scumhunter in it that's really saying something.

Regfan wrote:If you're legit mass-claim should prove so due to the lack of power-role counterclaims and if there is a protective role you would be guarenteed one more investigation which is all that should be needed to win.

Pine is a much better protection target than DH in every single way. I see *zero* to be gained out of massclaim. It won't prove DH is legit, and it won't prove that he's scum. It'll just out defensive PRs.

Scum are obviously scared that there are defensive PRs, and are trying to hit them. Let them. THEY HAVE TO KILL THE UNCLEARED TO DO SO. There's no reason to make their job any easier.

DemonHybrid wrote:Jesus, if I had read [
Scumhunter's claim
], I would have never claimed.

Why not? Give me your thought process about why reading a protection PR claim D1 would keep you from claiming now.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Magua »

Regfan wrote:This is honestly getting stupid, we have enough clears that we should be able to end this in the next day or two. I'm putting my foot down, you can lynch me after its done for all I care.
We're massclaiming
I no longer care what Magua thinks about it, it is indeed optimal. Heck, I"ll even claim first.
I'm a VT.

You've lost it. So instead of making mafia have to shoot at the uncleareds and risk hitting more VTs, you'll plant a big sign that says, "Hey, mafia, PRs right here"?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua, we have 6 guarenteed VT claims already, 3 dead, 3 alive therefore scum are unable to pile on the VT claims meaning they'll all have to fakeclaim giving us copious amounts of information and locking them into a claim that will prove damaging.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”