DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Whatever. Go for it. At least I'll have one night.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Magua »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Magua, by the way, why don't you believe a cop claim with a 1st post miller claim?
The only way that makes sense is if you think both Chess and I are mafia together, which you do,
but these interactions are REALLY bad.

Asked and answered.

DemonHybrid wrote:Preview edit: Magua, I'm not saying that I suspect you. I'm saying that I think you're being dumb.

Says the one who believed the JOAT claim to the one who lynched the RBer. Seriously.

DemonHybrid wrote:
Preview Edit: Everyone who says my cop play is bad for not submitting to good scum and/or says that Magua was 100% confirmed town from NA1's statement is fucking stupid and a bad player.

Bullshit these games are about logic. They're never about logic. These games are about reads and reactions. And your reads have so far sucked, and your reactions so far have sucked. I'm not voting you because of your cop claim. I'm not voting you for your investigations. I'm voting you because your interactions with Nintendo and EPM are downright scummy. Your claim has nothing to do with it. It's your play. I found you scummy D3, and I find you scummy now. I mean, even your post where you claim and vote Goath reeks of scum looking to get the easiest mislynch possible.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Magua »

Regfan wrote:Magua, we have 6 guarenteed VT claims already, 3 dead, 3 alive therefore scum are unable to pile on the VT claims meaning they'll all have to fakeclaim giving us copious amounts of information and locking them into a claim that will prove damaging.

Prediction: Of the 6, we'll get two PR claims and 4 VT claims. Now what?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

It seems that every fucking game I play, I get fucking pissed on for doing what I think is logical.

This'll be my last mafia game, fuck it. I'm sick of being called dumb.

You want this one.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Pine »

^ AtE
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Yeah, because I posted something relevant to this game just now, you ass.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm talking about being called dumb constantly in every game of mafia that I play. It wasn't a game-relevant defense. It was me being fucking angry.

You want this one.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Magua »

DemonHybrid wrote:I'm talking about being called dumb constantly in every game of mafia that I play. It wasn't a game-relevant defense. It was me being fucking angry.

I have not called you dumb a single time.

Just scummy.

Very, very, very, very, very scummy.

You, on the other hand, *have* called me dumb. So,
1) Don't confuse me with Regfan,
2) Don't throw stones from glass houses.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:Prediction: Of the 6, we'll get two PR claims and 4 VT claims. Now what?

There's 5, but lets say there's 2 PR claims and 3 VT claims that means overall there's only 5 PR claims which means the possiblty of Chesskid+DH scum-team would be ruled out which would lead to the argument that the fact there's a miller in the game means there's a cop, which means that DH would be town.

DemonHybrid wrote:I'm talking about being called dumb constantly in every game of mafia that I play. It wasn't a game-relevant defense. It was me being fucking angry.

You just need to work on some aspects of your cop play. I'd recommend hydraing with someone after this, certaintly don't give up you have the ability to be a great player.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I wasn't the one that threw the first stone here. I was called dumb. I said you're -being- dumb. You're saying "Well, you're a hypocrite". This whole game just pisses me the fuck off.

Maybe we can step the fuck off with the intelligence insulting and focus on mafia.

You want this one.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Pine »

Odd. I've always found you to be the opposite of dumb, DH. I'd dread playing scum against you.

I just think you're flailing scum, and I know from experience that that's tough.

If you are actually the Cop, read Mastin's guide to good Cop strategy.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

And by the way, I very personally take being called "bad" or "bad/awful play" on the same level as "dumb"; I equate them the same. I work very hard on my mafia games and I spend a lot of time on them and I don't appreciate having that pissed on. I have a method to EVERYTHING that I do. I don't THROW AWAY investigations and I'm certainly apply reasoning to EVERYTHING that I do. NA1 looked like he set you up. Regfan was too trusted. So I investigated both of you. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp and understand. To have it put down as an implied "you put no thought behind what you do" is offensive.

@Pine:

From Mastin's Cop Guide wrote:You're not looking for innocent or guilty when you're a cop. You're looking at the future of the town. You don't want someone who is easily manipulated and/or has a difficult time getting reads to be confirmed town. They have a very high chance of blowing it, of mislynching when the time comes for them to step up and give their insight as confirmed town. (Or, worse, they don't step up at all and remain weak, effectively wasting their potential.)

You realize that that's exactly what I'm doing, at least in a modified, contextual way, right?

Regfan and Magua are competent players. Regfan was a town read but I wanted to make sure, Magua was viewed as town and is competent but the EPM pushing and NA1's "WIFOM" prompted those investigations.

Yeah, they were town reads, but there's a LOT of shit going on in this game which prompted me to question whether or not they were stringing us along.

You want this one.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Magua »

Regfan wrote:
Magua wrote:Prediction: Of the 6, we'll get two PR claims and 4 VT claims. Now what?

There's 5, but lets say there's 2 PR claims and 3 VT claims that means overall there's only 5 PR claims which means the possiblty of Chesskid+DH scum-team would be ruled out which would lead to the argument that the fact there's a miller in the game means there's a cop, which means that DH would be town.

No. What will convince me of DH being cop is a flip that says, "DemonHybrid, Town Cop, has died"

You, on the other hand, seem to be starting from the assumption that DH *is* the cop, and then using massclaim as a way to gain evidence to prove that he is.

DemonHybrid wrote:I was called dumb. I said you're -being- dumb. You're saying "Well, you're a hypocrite".

Yes. I'm saying that if you don't like being called dumb, you should not go and call people, particularly people who aren't the ones calling you dumb, dumb. Nor have I said anything bad about you, or your play, or your choices. All I have said about you is that you're scum, and I don't believe you're telling the truth.

So if you could kindly show me the same courtesy in return, that'd be great.

Now, let's talk about Gaoth. Hasn't been on site since Tuesday. You think he's scum, which was...mmm...D2. May or may not have missed N2, certainly missed D3 and N3. You think he's scum. Who do you think his partner is?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote: No. What will convince me of DH being cop is a flip that says, "DemonHybrid, Town Cop, has died"

If you're that confident that he's mafia then you believe that at least 3 of the 5 unclaimed players are PR, at least one of them should have information to reveal by claiming and we can organise them. There's minimal loses and a lot to gain from mass-claiming and it's already been started, so please trust that I know what I'm doing and allow it to continue.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

So if you could kindly show me the same courtesy in return, that'd be great.

Sorry; I'm just grouping all of the hate into one giant entity here and didn't mean to hit you with some of the return hostility. Yeah, I know there's a difference between scummy and dumb. Just don't imply it, please.

If Gaoth is scum, C-Worl would be the most likely buddy. Gaoth also throws a lot of reasoning towards C-Worl for being scum, but leaves it at a null-scum read. There's a lot of middle ground that he's leaving his suspicions on and I'm not liking it.

You want this one.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Magua »

@Mod:
Please shoot Goath a PM telling him the Day has started.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'd like for him to comment on the situation. He hasn't posted since D2.

You want this one.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Can do. If he doesn't post by Monday then I will replace him. Its been weird with the short days.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

the fuck is going on itt?

DH gets 2 nights to find scum or dies. tl;dr there's two scum left and like 11 people alive wtf is wrong with you guys
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

but I do think there is a godfather.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

lol lets not mass claim imo. Regfan. too many people and too much uncertainty in who is ACTUALLY clear to make it effective imo.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Magua for lvp, btw.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Magua is a troll.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

btw, i could see regfan being a little more bold with his role fishing as scum here with a cop inno on him and having at least somewhat helped lynch 2 scum last couple days
Show
-----
-----
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Scumhunter wrote:lol lets not mass claim imo. Regfan. too many people and too much uncertainty in who is ACTUALLY clear to make it effective imo.

The positives behind it are massive. We can literally provide an automatic way to win the game if we do so. There shouldn't uncertaintly over who's town or not. Magua, Pine and Didin are town, end of. We can PoE this, we have three mslynches and a lylo lynch. 4 lynches to lynch scum out of a pool of 7.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”