massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:23 am

Post by massive »

Yoko: Did you make last night's night-choice, or did gashlycrumb?
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:46 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I made the choice thats why it was delayed by the mod. I had previously read the whole game up to that point and found that phoebus had to many holes in her story. Thats why I chose her and thats why she is now a confirmed mafia.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:05 pm

Post by Talitha »

That sounds believable to me Yoko... But did your result say that Pheobus was mafia or just that he was anti-town or something?

I would vote for him right now, apart from the fact that we have to be extremely careful with our lynch... so I'll give it a little longer in case anyone else has some conflicting information, or Pheobus himself has anything to say in his defence.

FOS: Pheobus
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:34 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

bigben-pro town

massive-pro town

phoebus-mafia
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:36 pm

Post by Primoris »

Is Phoebus scared? He's so silent. I'm waiting for his reply before I vote.
FoS: Phoebus
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:40 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Vote count, 5 to lynch, no deadline

Phoebus 2 (Yoko Kurama, Darkblade)
Primoris 2 (Stewie, Flying Dutchman)
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:14 am

Post by Phoebus »

Hello all!

Apologies for going AWOL but weekend + college festival = busy and absent Phoebus.

That takes care of the issue of me not posting, I think. I certainly am not afraid to speak out to defend myself.

As to me being Mafia...well I stick to my role. one shot vig.

I haven't a clue why Yoko got me as Mafia. He could be switched. He could be paranoid.
All this is assuming ofcourse that he IS a cop. The extra time for it to dawn certainly indicates night choice. He admits to one. I'm just not convinced it is what he claims it is.

I hope the real cop checks him out tonight. If he is A cop, then he most certainly is paranoid. We must have a sane cop somewhere. I suggest that person go visit Yoko tonight just to verify alignment.

Yoko,
Here we go again.
My claim is not convenient. I call it as it is. I really did not want to claim but there was a possible bandwagon against me.
The reason I asked for a "target" and not "townie" mind you (do read my posts carefully) was that it was the only way to substantiate my role. I would not have accepted any odd target mind you. That person would have needed to have been (is that grammatically correct? ) suspicious enough for the town to agree as target.
I assume the only reason why I'm still around is that they know now who I am and possibly think they can get a cheap kill through me by asking me to kill someone. Rest assured, I *might* use my kill IF asked but I will also keep my eyes peeled for certain clues to identity.

And what is the deal with outsider? I read it as outsider = not town.
Was he "pro town"? Can someone confirm this? Or was he SK...living alone outside the city? Or was he Mafia and Yoko is just another "outsider" who's worried since his partner is gone? Or one of them anyways. I have seen a trend of two member mafias lately in minis. I wonder how many members this does.
If Breakdown was mafia and Yoko is one too (outsider). We should be very near winning....

Thoughts?

I'm gonna FOS:Yoko for now.

~Phoebus~
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:48 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

My bad forgot to mention this it said I am pro-town and but most importantly completly Sane.
Oh as to the REAL cop finding me out hmm... I don't really feal like investigating myself sorry, request denied.
I know this is an important desicion for all of you to make but I want to try and stress the fact to everyone that I am a sane cop if I were insane I think I would tell you all that.
Simple fact is Phoebus is Mafia!!!! Either vote a confirmed mafia Phoebus or go for you suspision primoris. I can always check someone tomorrow night and the fact that I already caught one and they aren't dead is starting to tick me off.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:59 am

Post by massive »

Well, we know Yoko's not switched (because he (?) got bigbenwd as innocent, which we know as true) and we know he's not paranoid since he's gotten innocents.

You know, if Phoebus had come on and said "obviously this is a Mafia ploy, they can seal the game here by 'being a cop'," then I would have had serious doubts. But his defense of "he's obviously paranoid, a real cop needs to check him out" just doesn't ring as something that a real townie would want.

Let me re-iterate. We are in the endgame. If we screw this up, we lose. Period. And there's still too much unknown.

There's no way for me to refute gashly/Yoko's claim and information. Checking bigbenwd on night one seems random, but checking me night two makes sense (I was a big proponent of the bigbenwd bandwagon, who gashly knew was innocent) and Yoko's explained night three. The only question I'd have (and I don't think it will be answered) is: Why didn't gashly take a more active part in defending bigbenwd? All gashly did was say that "the role claim was believable" and move on to something else - no hints about being the cop, no indication that there was other info involved in the decision.

It looks like it's either "lynch Phoebus" or "lynch Yoko" to me ... I just can't decide which is which.

ewp: Yoko's insinuation that the sanity was spelled out in the role PM now makes me more suspicious of Yoko ... it's almost as if he's attempting any last-ditch effort to get to the lynch as quick as possible.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:38 am

Post by Stewie »

unvote primoris, vote phoebus

Not much to think about in there.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:58 am

Post by Talitha »

I tend to agree with Stewie... Normally we'd lynch Phoebus without even blinking an eye. I really wish I knew more about Breakdown's alignment.

The fact that no-one has come forward and said that they are also a cop is a point in Yoko's favour. I don't think it would be out of line of me to suggest that if there is another cop in the game, they should come forward before we lynch Phoebus.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:05 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

You are not the only one upset about gashly's strategy (If you can even call it one). Though he said he believed bens claim he still watched him die. The fact is though gashly posted 3 or 4 times and then left the game, why because I doubt he really cared.
Phoebus said I wasn't sane so I backed myself up because I had not previously stated about my sanity and I figured I should.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2003 12:46 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

Well, it's the best we've got..........

Unvote primoris
Vote phoebus
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2003 12:56 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Vote count, 5 to lynch, no deadline

Phoebus 4 (Yoko Kurama, Darkblade, Stewie, Flying Dutchman)
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:24 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Well one more and Phoebus is gone. Haven't figured out whom to investigate tonight, being that I actually live to see daylight, so you guys got any ideas or suspicions, I've narrowed mine down to about 3 people. Then again narrowed is probably not the right word to use when its 3 out of 5.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:34 pm

Post by Darkblade »

I'd recomend Primoris to be investigated
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:31 am

Post by Norinel »

I'm back; thanks to DP for keeping an eye on things.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:36 pm

Post by Talitha »

Y' know.. I reckon if Phoebus was innocent he'd be protesting a bit more... seems to have accepted his fate.

And no-one else has claimed cop, so I think it's safe to believe Yoko.

vote: Phoebus
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:37 pm

Post by massive »

I'm just not sure about any of this. If I believe Yoko, then I essentially have four people that I think are innocent. The game can't have shifted from "I can't pick out anyone that's innocent" to "It's three of these four people" just by Yoko revealing one guilty person. (That's the only criteria I have, since we all know now that bigbenwd was innocent, and I've known I was innocent the whole time.)

There's still five other people in the game that we know ZERO about: Talitha, Darkblade, Stewie, Primoris, and Dutchman. Six, if you want to count me. There's not enough information for me to say that Yoko isn't pulling a Lepton.

Think about it: If the Mafia gets us to lynch an innocent, then they win.

Now, granted, no one's come along and popped Phoebus. He's sat at four for at least a day. That means either all three Mafia are on the bandwagon already (if he's innocent), or they're resisting in the hopes that Phoebus can be saved (if he's guilty). The most likely of those two is the former, because the first means that not only is Yoko guilty, but so are two of Darkblade, Stewie, and Dutchman (if I had to guess, I'd say Darkblade and Stewie) have to be guilty as well. Add in to the fact that Phoebus didn't get indignant when a cop came out and pointed fingers, didn't vote for Yoko, and tried WAY too hard to explain it off as a sanity issue.

I think the more likely situation is that Phoebus is scum ... I'm just not near enough sure to actually vote.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:38 pm

Post by massive »

Or you can ignore all that. :)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:41 pm

Post by Talitha »

Sorry - bad timing there! I thought the Phobeus vs Yoko arguments had finished.

I hope we're both right.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:34 pm

Post by Norinel »

End of Day Vote Count:
(Using DP's format because I'm too lazy to change it)

Phoebus 5 (Yoko Kurama, Darkblade, Stewie, Flying Dutchman, Talitha)

Day 3:

Phoebus, who's always said he could show a proof of his innocence, gets attacked by Yoko Kurama, who insists he has a proof of his guilt. Four more townsfolk cooperate in hanging him. They find a gun, the gun he admitted he owns. However, its purpose is different from the one he had given; his own house contains more instruments of killing, and shredded letters written in code. Maybe the third time really is the charm.

Phoebus (Mafia)- Lynched Day 3

It is now night, send choices.

(Apologies to YK for messing up his gender)

Editted again to mention that Primoris is being prodded again.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:11 am

Post by Norinel »

Night 4:

The town reaches the halfway point body count-wise; they now lack massive, the mafia's newest victim. He is found sprawled over his medical instruments, which he was never afraid to use.

massive (Doctor)- Killed by the Mafia Night 4

It is now day, 4 to lynch.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:41 am

Post by Primoris »

There are still two Mafia alive and both voted for Phoebus.

Flying Dutchman might be trying to lay low, hasn't posted much and his vote wasn't very well argumented and his vote came quite late. May he have been instructed by the others to vote for Phoebus?
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:50 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

I waited, because I wanted to hear from Phoebus before I voted for him, but he didn't say anything.........

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”