jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:07 am

Post by jmurph3 »

So the fact that I'm confirmed town means nothing to you?
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

@Mod: I thought I voted silverbullet

vote: silverbullet
~Toon fighter~
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Pine »

Uite wrote:I'm sorry for checking in so late, I've been sick for the past few days. Anyway, reading up on Today's posts, there's one player who gives me a really strong gut scumread. I find it hard to explain, but nearly every post seems to be written from a scum perspective. Who am I talking about? Well:

VOTE: jmurph3

^Is not reading the thread and is fabricating his reads. jmurph is confirmed as the only surviving Mason.

Perhaps this scumslip will provide us with the compromise we need for today's lynch.

Unvote
Vote: Uite
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Uite
Uite
Mafia Scum
Uite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Uite »

Fuck, I totally forgot about the Mason thing. I confess, I'm stupid.

UNVOTE: jmurph3
[ɜytə] — Ceterum censeo spumam delendam esse

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
Uite
Uite
Mafia Scum
Uite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Uite »

Pine wrote:Perhaps this scumslip will provide us with the compromise we need for today's lynch.
It's not a scumslip. I actually keep a spreadsheet to keep track of votes, claims and flips in all my games, but I haven't updated this one's since page 13. I know it's not an excuse, but that is what happened, I just lost track. It's kinda wifom, but wouldn't scum keep better track of who's who?
[ɜytə] — Ceterum censeo spumam delendam esse

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:39 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

Hey look a post by me... but noone responds to my posts.. so what the hell is the point.
... People were right it seems....
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:19 am

Post by quadz08 »

Cap’n! Votecounts on the Horizon!

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

jmurph3 (0) –
silverbullet999 (3) – mastin2, Toon Fighter, nhammen
mastin2 (0) –
nhammen (1) – silverbullet999
Pine (0) –
MrZepher (1) – jmurph3
Nobody Special (0) -
Uite (1) - Pine
Toon Fighter (0) –
Maxous (0) –

Not Voting (4) – MrZepher, Nobody Special, Uite, Maxous

Deadline is in (expired on 2011-06-09 23:00:00)
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:22 am

Post by nhammen »

silverbullet999 wrote:1. Present your case (and no I don't want Oh you looked scummy day 1).

OK. How about: You came up with a bullshit case on Sub (who is now confirmed town), which would be OK on D1, but whenever you were asked to say why it was scummy, you would just say that people need to "READ MY POSTS THIS IS NOT HARD." Thus demonstrating an anti-town approach to the game. You repeatedly refused to scumhunt. And when you finally did "scumhunt" you would say that such-and-such action was scummy without providing any evidence for why it was scummy. You would hide "information" from the town, and when that information was requested, you yelled at the people that were requesting the information. You would say that you found more scumslips from players, but when asked for what these further scumslips were, you refused (again) to provide any information. After repeatedly not mentioning what these scumslips were, you manufactured a scumslip by twisting Sub's words. Oh right, and your suspicions (except NS) were exclusively on people who suspected you first. Did I miss anything?

silverbullet999 wrote:2.
Day 2 I completely forgot about him because he was nowhere to be seen.

Oxymoron and doesn't quite work. If you had your doubts about mastin's claim and you still thought I was suspicious how do you "forget" about me, one of "your suspects".
And then he conveniently disappeared.

Because you disappeared. There is a reason that scum lurk. Because it works. Because people tend to forget about players that don't post, unless reminded of them. Additionally, day 2 had a player that was much more likely to be scum. So yes, I forgot about you. That's what happens when players lurk.

silverbullet999 wrote:Yes because I made posts on the days of day 2 in this game... (Go Ahead And Check)

What do you mean? I am accusing you of not posting in this game for the entirety of day 2, and your response is to tell me that you didn't post in this game for the entirety of day 2? Am I misunderstanding something?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:59 am

... I'm gonna rage soon... so for the bettering of this game and providing info and what not.. please fucking lynch me

VOTE: Silverbullet

I'm flipping VT.

-NHAM
Your first paragraph is pure bullshit.. I've supplied evidence but you fucking choose to ignore it or call it stupid. I HATE fucking repeating myself time and time again but when you ask the same question that someone else asked... I tell you the god damn post where it's answered. If I'm looking for reactions or further reactions for players.. IM NOT GOING TO WANT TO FUCKING REVEAL THAT IM LOOKING FOR A REACTION. I did not twist any fucking words... He stated that he found me suspicious and answering questions would prove me further to be scum... but didn't feel like it would be worth going into. That is not fucking town play. There is no twisting of words there bud.
Me suspicious of everyone on my wagon? Let's look at my wagon
Silver bullet - Maxous,SubzeroSith, Pine, nhammen , Deity Kabuto, Surye,Knight of Cydonia, Toon fighter
DK was scum, Sub and KoC were town. I can Guarenfuckingtee that there is at least ONE other scum on that wagon. Most of the vote posts were, yeah the shit going between sub and silver is annoying so one of them should be lynched... eh it should be silver. Why the FUCK would I NOT be suspicious of my wagon when it was the biggest one going at the time and I was fucking town. Do you REALLY Think I was trying to scare the ever living shit out of them so that they would never DARE vote me again? Are you fucking kidding me?

What do you mean? I am accusing you of not posting in this game for the entirety of day 2, and your response is to tell me that you didn't post in this game for the entirety of day 2? Am I misunderstanding something?

You are accusing me of lurking done purposefully. I am stating 3 things, 1. I had no fucking idea day 2 began until I noticed that the game was at night. 2. I was on undeclared V/La because I forgot to announce it. 3. Just look at all my posts, their are no fucking posts i've done during the entirety of day 2 in this game.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Maxous »

Silverbullet - 708 wrote: ... I'm gonna rage soon... so for the bettering of this game and providing info and what not.. please fucking lynch me

VOTE: Silverbullet

I'm flipping VT.

I would love to hear how voting for yourself betters the game and gives the town
more information
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:02 am

Stops the town or certain players from having a hard on for me?

Gives Mastin some "major info" ?

Stops me from major posting and getting the town bored again?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Maxous »

You trust mastin then?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:10 am

Pessimistically yes but i only trust him as far as i can throw him.. I can see him doing this as both scum and town. cause he's insane enough to try it.

(Before any comment, Yes I know not helpful at all)
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Maxous »

...you want to re-phrase that?
I consulted two people as well on this - "Pessimistically yes but i only trust him as far as i can throw him" means no you don't trust him.

But you're willing to get yourself lynched to provide him information and stop the town questioning you and stop the town getting bored.
You were under no guarantee to get lynched today, in fact I was thinking of pursuing a different player... but this does'nt add up :neutral:

/avoiding putting Silver at L-1.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:43 am

Basically yes but he's in no way a solid town read and I could def see him doing this as scum but I'm truly uncertain.

I really don't feel like going through another day 1 in this game.. and this day seems to be building up to that so screw it take me plox i'm tired of arguing.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

To me, it seems that silver may be honest about what he is saying, but I don't like self-voters, so my vote stays where it is.
~Toon fighter~
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Maxous »

Toon - do you think Silver is mafia or are you voting him for being anti-town? ~_~
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

Probably more for being anti-town
~Toon fighter~
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Maxous »

Okay.
And is there anyone you currently suspect to be mafia in this game Toon Fighter?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Sorry I haven't posted sooner. I forgot to put that I was going V/LA for Friday evening and all of Saturday.

From what I see right now, it's VERY difficult for scum to manufacture emotion laced post like Silver's. This is in no way a confirmation for me that he's town, but it's what's going to keep me from putting him at L-1.

PINE on the other hand, his 697 seems to be laced with scum intent.
Pine wrote:But that's impossible, Mastin! Your reads are flawless.

Can you people start actually reading his posts? YET AGAIN he advocates lynching a Town read and someone he once stuck his neck out for (while lying to Town). And he STILL doesn't explain HOW either of us dying would generate information.

You know whose death would be informative? Mastin's.

A Flip ALWAYS provides information. That's why it's never exactly a bad thing for VT's to be lynched / NK'd (I mean it IS, but you should get what I mean)

He also seems to be ignoring the fact that people's read are allowed to change.

Plus there's a big contradiction. Who sees it? (Protip: look at the last line)

Since I'm disinclined to vote Silver at the time for reasons previously stated, I'll put my vote here for now:
Vote: Pine
or something like that....
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 3:55 am

Post by jmurph3 »

Not sure what to make of silver's claim and self-vote. On the one hand, the self-vote seems oddly timed for the scum, given as how most likely only 2, maybe 3 remain. On the other hand, the self-vote seems to have already thrown some people off of silver, which is precisely what scum would want. WIFOM shenanigans. If silver is town, claiming and self-voting as he has is actually rather extremely anti-town; if he's scum...well, mission accomplished. I'm comfortable with his lynch enough to put him at L-1.

UNVOTE: ,VOTE: Silver
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 4:08 am

I've claimed day 1 jmurph jesus.

one more plox
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 4:17 am

Post by mastin2 »

Hey, personal favor, could we wait on hammering for a couple days? I'm busy elsewhere and highly exhausted, so if we ended the day right now, I might not have my thoughts fully processed and analysis completed when Day 4 dawns.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:40 am

if you didn't want a hammer,
you could have unvoted,
but you did not,
nor did you show it,
thus it must be,
i ask of thee,
one more please,
and finally end,
my misery
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Pine »

I'm pretty lost at this point, but I definitely don't see Silver's current attitude coming from scum.

Uite or Mastin are much better lynches
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”