C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh you guys wanted a PR Claim? Can't help you cuz all I got is a voice and a vote. No encore songs from me.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Regfan »

1. Chesskid3 - Miller
2. Magua - VT
3. Diddin - 1-Shot VT Reviver
4. Demonhybrid - Cop
5. Pine - VT
6. Regfan - VT
7. Gaoth - Doctor
8. C-Worl - VT
9. Tarson - VT
10. Gorilla - VT
11. Scumhunter -

End this mass-claim SH.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

I am a power role of some sort. Outing the exact claim would let mafia exploit it. Trust me on this one?
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

I'm not an investigative role and I have no way of confirming nor clearing any other player of guilty so it's not like I'm trying to buy myself some flexibility later. What I'm saying really is in town's best interest...
Show
-----
-----
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

VOTE: Scumhunter
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

LOOOOOOOOOOL.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Gosh, C-Worl you must really think things through!!!! <3 :]
Show
-----
-----
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Regfan »

Ugh. Thinking it over at the moment. Scumhunters town without a doubt, just trying to work out what role could potentially be good to stay unclaimed. I think it's safe to say that DH is legit just due to the fact that there's no other investigative role and inclusion of RB and Rolecop only makes sense with a cop/tracker in the game, same goes for Gaoth.

People I feel comfortable never lynching: Scumhunter, Gaoth, Magua, DemonHybrid, Pine.
Players that I'm fairly confident are Town: Diddin, Chesskid

Leaving: Gorilla, Tarson, C-Worl

Lets go Gorilla before C-Worl actually.

Unvote, Vote Gorilla
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:Gosh, C-Worl you must really think things through!!!! <3 :]

You don't refuse to claim during mass claim. It's just not something that gets done. If you're a PR and you don't want people to know your role then just claim VT. Saying "I'm a pr but won't tell ya which one" is the same as saying "Don't kill me or you'll be sorry"

Basically you're appealing to fear.

Claim or die, those are your choices.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Regfan wrote:Ugh. Thinking it over at the moment. Scumhunters town without a doubt, just trying to work out what role could potentially be good to stay unclaimed. I think it's safe to say that DH is legit just due to the fact that there's no other investigative role and inclusion of RB and Rolecop only makes sense with a cop/tracker in the game, same goes for Gaoth.

People I feel comfortable never lynching: Scumhunter, Gaoth, Magua, DemonHybrid, Pine.
Players that I'm fairly confident are Town: Diddin, Chesskid

Leaving: Gorilla, Tarson, C-Worl

Lets go Gorilla before C-Worl actually.

Unvote, Vote Gorilla

BUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Show

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Regfan »

I actually detest players that claim VT as a power-role during mass-claim. Scumhunter, thinking about it I think we have this game won as long as everyone stays united and if you claiming means doing that then go ahead.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Regfan wrote:I actually detest players that claim VT as a power-role during mass-claim. Scumhunter, thinking about it I think we have this game won as long as everyone stays united and if you claiming means doing that then go ahead.

Just buddy to scumbuddy, buddy to scumbuddy,
You're sure to fool somebody, sure to fool somebody,
Long as he don't get lynched, he don't get lynched,
This game will be a cinch, game will be a cinch.

Please, if you know the words then sing along.
Show

Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

I love it when the only thing in someone's post is a silent vote for me. Lmaoooooooo.

My role is so strange that I actually had to message Slaxx before the game just to understand the mechanics and while I've seen similar roles, I've never seen anything exactly like it. My desire to draw the night kill was mostly an attempt to troll as getting shot/lynched would be pretty bad for us tbh. I do welcome a cop check of me though.
Show
-----
-----
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^Godfather
Show

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Regfan »

Scumhunter wrote:I love it when the only thing in someone's post is a silent vote for me. Lmaoooooooo.

My role is so strange that I actually had to message Slaxx before the game just to understand the mechanics and while I've seen similar roles, I've never seen anything exactly like it. My desire to draw the night kill was mostly an attempt to troll as getting shot/lynched would be pretty bad for us tbh. I do welcome a cop check of me though.

The fact that you've openely stated that you dying is bad for us would lead to you getting shot meaning you might as well claim and make the day a lot more bearable.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

I'm essentially a VT. I have no problem being considered as such for all intensive purposes. I do have a power that is in its essence anti-town that takes effect when I die. That is as far as I'm willing to go. Me dying = bad news. I understand that sounds scummy, but its the truth. If I am lynched simply for my refusal to claim, I will pure and simple not claim. Think outside the box and judge my play outside of the ambiguity of my claim. I am more than happy to accept a cop check on me tonight. I was considering just claiming VT and maybe I should have just left it at that, but my role does has implications down the line.
Show
-----
-----
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Pine »

^932 is not a Town post. 932 is a scum-that-thinks-they're-safe post.

Unvote; Vote: Scumhunter

I want a claim out of you. We have a claimed doc, no reason for Town to hide right now. Also, you're waffling on your earlier softclaim of a protective role.

C-Worl, that's what I meant. I wasn't actively threatening you at the time, so you'd take out me, one of the biggest long-term threats against you, while you could.

PE: Stop posting, it's hard to read and reply like this on my phone >_<
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

C-Worl wrote:^Godfather

Oh my sweet jesus you caught me.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

vote: Scumhunter

Fuck you morons. Lets go.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Don't blame me later.
Show
-----
-----
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:I'm essentially a VT. I have no problem being considered as such for all intensive purposes. I do have a power that is in its essence anti-town that takes effect when I die. That is as far as I'm willing to go. Me dying = bad news. I understand that sounds scummy, but its the truth. If I am lynched simply for my refusal to claim, I will pure and simple not claim. Think outside the box and judge my play outside of the ambiguity of my claim. I am more than happy to accept a cop check on me tonight. I was considering just claiming VT and maybe I should have just left it at that, but my role does has implications down the line.

If you're beloved princess and you refused to claim I will troll you for eternity.
Show

Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

I'm a VT. Plain and Simple. That is the only thing I will claim and I'm sticking to it even if it means me being lynched.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

C-Worl, explain the concept of "beloved princess".
Show
-----
-----
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Regfan »

Pine, what reasoning would he have for refusing to claim as scum, it draws ultimate attention towards him as well as trapping him into a very specific claim region. Although he's frustrating to play with he's town. Pine, I want your reads and thoughts on Tarson/Gorilla/C-Worl.

Scumhunter, you claiming can't be so bad that we auto-lose and we have 3 msylnches surely the devastation of your role can't stop a win position such as this.

This thread really needs more Gaoth, Magua, Diddin and DemonHybrid everyone else is making me pull out my hair.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Scumhunter wrote:C-Worl, explain the concept of "beloved princess".

Town loses a DayPhase if the Beloved Princess is killed. This gives scum two back to back Night Phases to work with.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”