Mini 1170: Nowhereville Mafia '11- Over!

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:I'M NOT THE VIG.

I want you to claim right now what exactly you are and why you killed charter.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: SleepyKrew

sheep goes bah indeed
Praemonitus, Praemunitus.

Trying to perfect the art of not giving a ****
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

I'm a VT. Yeah. I didn't kill anybody. Why would I kill charter anyway? Wouldn't that be too obvious?
And what happened to "it saddens me you are town"?
And how am I sheeping? Or are you admitting to being a sheep?
To be clear: quack
The Kool
The Kool
Townie
The Kool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by The Kool »

Again.
Espeonage wrote:Brilliant, we have
tomorrow's lynch
. Panzer,
i don't care if you're town or not
(If Earworm is you probably aren't) that was out of order. You ask for a claim instead. And you are only allowed to do that if they are at L-1 and you aren't on the wagon already.

You don't care if you're lynching town? That's lack of town motivation right there. Town never wants to lynch town. Might sometimes be resigned to it as second-best, but never wants to. And here you are deciding there is no other choice, even if he is town, he is getting lynched today, like you're not even going to try to find scum.

@SK: And it sounds to me like SK is trying to get lynched by whining and annoying everyone. To paraphrase, "The guy who first voted for me posted a wall, and everyone else is a sheep."

SleepyKrew wrote:Point to my stupid votes? Point to my non-definitive reads? I had 4 suspects, with a supposed 3 man scumteam. 4 is too much?

I was under attack for supposedly OMGUSing him. So I explained that he'd been after me for a while, but I didn't vote him because I thought Kal was scummier. The Kal wagon failed, I moved to my #2 read. I've been saying that slot is scum for quiet a while, no OMGUS. Unfortunately, I was wrong.   

Enlighten me please. I don't see what's wrong with it, and would love an explanation. And I asked for you to be docced because you are the most protown.

At this point, there are ten people alive, so yes, 4 comes to about half.

That is valid, I suppose.

And lastly, you have been enlightened, #650 & #651. Directing power roles is not a blatant scumtell, but it is scummy.

Your arguments and other circumstances have caused me to doubt my suspicions. UNVOTE: Sleepy while I review both sides of the argument, then I will come back with my decision.

Something just clicked in my mind, Sleepy/Espy scumteam. I will have to research this now and provide reasoning, but it is too
late
early right now, so it will be tomorrow.
Show
I'm totally an innocent townsperson. See? It says so right under my name!
What? It doesn't anymore? Curse you post total! *shakefist*

Beck:
I'm a hydra with myself

W/L/0

Town - 0/0/0
Mafia - 0/0/0
Other - 0/0/0
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

He says I'm scum. Then he unvotes me. Then he says I'm scum. Umm...?
And no, I'm not trying to get lynched. If I was, I couldve just self-hammered.
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by Kalofer »

There's so much WIFOM here it's suffocating (and intoxicating) me. I'm just going to follow espy again (but also because I find panzer scummy). Btw who else would like to see a hiplop wagon for sheeping, not posting reads as promised after replacing and cos supreme wasn't particularly town either?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Panzerjager

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Hmmm...
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Kool raises an interesting point. Remind me to do an iso of SK at some stage.
Don't @ me.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

You can't ISO me right now?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Nah, cbf. Just had dinner = chill time.
Don't @ me.
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:58 am

Post by CooLskins »

SleepyKrew wrote:Quote dissecting time :D
CooLskins wrote:
LordChronos wrote:
Kalofer wrote:Knowing that you're town sickens me sleepy, it's making me lose hope :(

Erm, what?

Yeah, is that a cop softclaim? No strike that, is that a cop claim?

vote: SK

You're voting the supposed cop's inno? 

So we have a watcher, tracker, and a cop in the same game? Also, He never came out and formally claimed and thus I voted for you...

Stupid votes, and non-definitive reads. As my other head points out, he wants to lynch half the town.

Point to my stupid votes? Point to my non-definitive reads? I had 4 suspects, with a supposed 3 man scumteam. 4 is too much? [/quote]
The unvote of kal is mega stupid. As I said, your charter vote was going no where at all, and because of that you weren't contributing to the town at all, thus a stupid vote. You should also narrow down your scum suspects a little more. ! of those 4 has got to be way scummier then the other 3. Place your vote on that person near the start of the day/when he reaches that scum level and stick to your guns.

So you voted him because he was
After you for a while
and because he didn't answer questions.

I was under attack for supposedly OMGUSing him. So I explained that he'd been after me for a while, but I didn't vote him because I thought Kal was scummier. The Kal wagon failed, I moved to my #2 read. I've been saying that slot is scum for quiet a while, no OMGUS. Unfortunately, I was wrong.[/quote]
So we really don't answer anything here do we? again we have the "Because he has been after me for a while"  reasoning. Because anybody who was after such a pro-town player as yourself would most certainly have to be scum. I'm asking you specifically about that "He has been after
ME
" thing.

Ohh, and we must add this in as well while we are at this:
SleepyKrew wrote:If I don't die, that is. But I don't see why scum would bother killing me.
Doc on the hydra?

Directing power roles... So many things are wrong with doing this, I don't even want to start.

Enlighten me please. I don't see what's wrong with it, and would love an explanation. And I asked for you to be docced because you are the most protown. 

Anything else?[/quote]
I think the other people have explained this well enough for now, if you want me to I could explain farther.

All for now, more later, bit of a rush with stuff this morning (yes, even though its a holiday...)
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 4:51 am

Post by hiplop »

Espeonage wrote:I'm a tracker. I targetted SK last night and got a no result which upon asking the mod now sounds more like I was RBed.

I shouldn't have claimed.

Happy.

thats not what happened.
third best scummer of all time
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:03 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

1. I don't think Kal is cop.
2. Kal is my scummiest. He had my vote most of D1. He has my vote now.
3. Again, I was under attack for supposedly OMGUSing him. I pointed out that it wasn't OMGUS. We'd both been after each other for a long time, and I only switched to him after the Kal wagon failed. Again, I was wrong here.

Hip, enlighten?
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:39 am

Post by CooLskins »

yes, I screwed up those quote tags. It is still readable though (the bbcode on that one was really weird),

So I'm back and I would like to address some other things...
Kalofer wrote:Cool, that's a really good case and all which I totally agree with but there's one thing that is making me hugely doubt it and that's the charter kill, how do you explain it?

Charter kill is easy to explain. I normally don't like night action speculation because it diverts the town, but because you asked I will...

Possibly night action order:
1) Scum kill NS.
2) Sleepy, being the sk (Irony?) kills charter because he is pro-town and suspicious of him.

^it is possible, if not probable.

Kalofer wrote:
And SK decided to nightkill charter (being a vig... WHICH HE BREADCRUMBED TOO PEOPLE) because he believes that everyone who disagrees with him is definitely scum (look at necessary evil, me and charter as the most obvious examples).

You do realize that vig is simply the best fake claim for an sk? Tracker/watcher/gunsmith gets same results. Only a cop can differentiate between a vig and an sk for sure. Also the disagreeing point also gives more proof to an sk role. Keep in mind I'm not saying that SK is cum, I'm saying that SK is scum in the sense that he is an anti-town role. Sorry if I was un-clear...
Kalofer wrote:Knowing that you're town sickens me sleepy, it's making me lose hope :(

This is where I get the cop/softclaim, however, with the new watcher claim I find another investigative role to be unlikely...

Now lets get to some of sleepy's posts that I didn't have time to get to before...

The BW on Kal failed. I'M NOT THE VIG.

Okay lets follow your logic.
1) Top suspect's wagon failed.
2) No point in voting for a wagon that wouldn't go anywhere
3) vote for my #2 suspect, whose wagon has even a
less chance of getting a lynch

How does this make sense? You unvoted because your #1 failed, and then you voted on another "wagon" which had an even less chance of lynching.

SleepyKrew wrote:Yes, I do indeed see a softclaim. And I think I know what for as well.

and
SleepyKrew wrote:Except we can't be sure we can believe you.
Also, claim for those of us without half a brain?

Role fishing. If you already knew what he was claiming, why ask again?

SleepyKrew wrote:Why did you claim then, if you were blocked?

The "duh, you were so stupid" card... You wanted him to claim, and then you said it was dumb for him to claim???

Espeonage wrote:It would have happened to elfin if I hadn't stepped in just before he was quick-lynched. There are a fair few newbies here. You can never be too sure.

Truth!

and lastly,
SleepyKrew wrote:1. I don't think Kal is cop.
2. Kal is my scummiest. He had my vote most of D1. He has my vote now.
3. Again, I was under attack for supposedly OMGUSing him. I pointed out that it wasn't OMGUS. We'd both been after each other for a long time, and I only switched to him after the Kal wagon failed. Again, I was wrong here.

Hip, enlighten?

Look if you don't want to answer any thing about your continuous use of the wording, "He was after me for a while". Then I will not respond to your posts.

He being after you is not a town motivation for a vote, in fact it is a survivalist/scum motivation for a vote. And again, you switched your vote from a dying wagon
to a wagon that had zero support.
. And to top things off, kal's wagon doesn't have any support at all. its dead. Why are you voting for him then? We have been after each other for a while, and espy wouldn't mind my lynch, why don't you go and vote for me? using your charter logic I would be an A+ vote.

Will you or will you not answer to my points? You are currently cherry picking the easy stuff to answer and not answering to the bigger issues. I will not tolerate it. So here are my questions:

1) Why is "he being after me for a while" a valid town reason?
2) why is hopping off your #1 scum read to a wagon that had zero support a town motivated vote?
3) why is am I not a good lynch (based off of your logic)?
4) Build a case on kal.
5)Why is your vote your charter vote conveniently voted right after he attacks you?
5a)Why not switch it before? The wagon was just a dead.
6)Why did you suggest a doc protection on me?
7)Why direct power roles in general?
8)What are your reasons for voting for charter?

Answer to all of these 9 points.

Sorry if this is ling winded. And also sorry if it seems like it is mushed together (it was, It was written in 2 15 minute periods about 1 hour apart)...
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:46 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

1. I'll get back to this one, I need to double check something.
2. I hoped people would realize he refused to answer my questions.
3. Because you're the most protown person here. If you're scum, I will be vewwy sad.
4. I did this plenty D1.
5. ...
5a. I changed it when he refused to answer my questions. Also, the ear wagon wasn't as lively before, so a Kal lynch still had hope.
6. Because I find you the most protown player.
7. I didn't realize how it helps scum. Now I do, and I won't be directing PRs anymore.
8. NeEvil was scummy to me. Charter was scummy to me. He didn't answer my questions.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:47 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

BTW, 5 isn't a refusal to answer. I will, but I need to go reread something.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:53 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

1. Well, what do you know. Turns out it was you that said I was OMGUSing in the first place. I said that we'd been after each other for a while to prove it wasn't an OMGUS. If it was, it would've come a lot sooner.
5. He'd been attacking me for a while. But Kal wagon died, charter refused to answer my questions, etc.
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Kalofer »

Yup, the SK being an SK argument is perfectly sound, with almost a confession from SK himself.
UNVOTE:

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:18 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

A confession? I claimed VT! Really? Do you really think I'd be stupid enough to kill charter?
Oh wait, WIFOM. Goddammit.
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Kalofer »

Well I can't just ignore your breadcrumbs and the strange fact that charter is dead. What coolskins said seems like the perfect explanation. Besides it's not as if you've been the most useful town player. Almost all you did was focus on me and charter for the whole game.

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:36 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Why the hell would I crumb and then say I'm a VT? Maybe I wasn't crumbing!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:43 am

Post by PJ. »

SleepyKrew wrote:You dropped your argument on me long before D1 ended. Sheeeeeep goes bah.

I dropped it to chase after Quinn, who was far more scummy then you, I didn't drop it cause you weren't scum

Also before day ended, I made it quite clear I would have rather have lynched you for directing powerroles.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:47 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Because I was unaware how directing PRs is bad. Now I'm aware.
The Kool
The Kool
Townie
The Kool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:02 am

Post by The Kool »

I had started writing up a case for Sleepy, but with this exchange, I'll let CooL come back and grill you on your epic failure of an answer. I find issues with 2, 5, and 5a, though I may have missed some that CooL will no doubt find.

On the flipside of this, CooL, you keep missing his point. His point (or one of them, as I see it) is that he wasn't OMGUSing because he had already been suspicious of charter before the vote. Whether this makes a difference or not to you, I don't know, but you seem to be blind to the point.

And finally, everyone, please ISO Espeonage. Note his lack of a solid explanation for anything EVER, despite his multiple scumteam reads and multiple bandwagons. Espy is currently my #1 read, but my vote remains on Sleepy because I don't think him any less scum (this latest exchange has only strengthened my read) and because we already have a bandwagon going. Scumteam or no, either one could easily be an SK.

Show
I'm totally an innocent townsperson. See? It says so right under my name!
What? It doesn't anymore? Curse you post total! *shakefist*

Beck:
I'm a hydra with myself

W/L/0

Town - 0/0/0
Mafia - 0/0/0
Other - 0/0/0
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:05 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

This puts me back at L-1, right?
So, what's wrong with my answer to two? Refusing to answer why someone is scum is okay now?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:45 am

Post by PJ. »

SleepyKrew wrote:Because I was unaware how directing PRs is bad. Now I'm aware.

Essentially your main defenses are 1)I was unaware that I was acting scummy and 2)My entire wagon is sheep.

Compelling.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”