Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:00 am

Post by Glass »

Also today is my grad so I doubt I will be able to post.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Glass »

VOTE: umbrage
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Glass »

occult wrote:From my experience, players are going to suggest policy lynches, its hardly a scum tell. Trying to start a easy wagon without stating a reason, that my friend is a scum tell.

How exactly is umbrage an "easy wagon"?

occult wrote:I have a detailed flow chart of every possible action one can have as well as every possible reaction to every possible actions. Through the powers of math and eqautions all of my decisions will be made by the cold hand of science this game, no emotions will be involved what so ever.

I call BS. There is no way you have a flowchart to handle millions of different scenarios even if you don't account for different player's play styles.

VOTE: occult
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Glass »

cooldog wrote:
So we have an sk claim, who is a 3rd party anti-town and we decide to lynch some other guy? What the fuck?

I believe that the claim is what most people call a joke.

occult wrote:
vote Surye now all I did was FoS glass for the vote, piling the third vote on me for as something as small as that tells me that, you sir are eager to throw down a lynch.

How exactly do you equate putting a third vote on somebody as eager to lynch? What about IS, he put an L-2 vote on after all. Is he eager to lynch? I also noticed you did not answer my question... or was your first sentence also part of your "trap"?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Glass »

...Does LLD have a post restriction?

Because I don't get it.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Glass »

Umbrage wrote:
IS is scummy.

How? I am not seeing it

@IS
Did you get the same message that occult did? (about having your status drop after every post?)
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Glass »

So LLD thinks one of them is scum?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Glass »

occult wrote:
LLD is getting worrying as she is not actually making any case on anyone...

Did you not notice that she has A POSTING RESTRICTION?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Glass »

Sorry about not posting, but nothing much has really changed in my mind. Occult is still scum, still don't get the case on IS.

Btw, is it possible for scum to have a posting restriction? I have never seen it, so I would say that LLD is likely town.

Also, when Occult flips scum I think that cooldog is a good pick for the scumpartner, he ignored the occult wagon for no reason and tried to attack vezok for what was obviously a joke, when it comes clear that occult is going to get lynched he suddenly is like: "HEY GUYS I WASNT READING, OCCULT IS SCUMMY, BUSSSSSSS"
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Glass »

Can you show me a game where scum had a posting restriction?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Glass »

Think that is a bastard-mod but zodiark said it could be a bastard mod, so ok.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Glass »

Prod received. Going to the dentist but will be back with a post.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Glass »

cooldog wrote:
why are people voting for internet stranger? Ohh, right I forgot because we h ave nothing to go on from d-1 because we quick lynched someone...

Like you weren't not part of that lynch, you hardly have any right to complain about it.

cooldog wrote:
unvote, vote: occult that's l-1. No stupid hammers.

Uhhuh. If you were so worried about a hammer you would not have put down an L-1 vote. And it also begs the question of why you would not want somebody to hammer someone who you thought was obvscum.

cooldog wrote:
@zodiack, realize that if you hammer the day ends and we have barely used up any of the time aloted to us.

Again, expressing the worry of hammering. I really need to call BS, you easily could have unvoted saying that you did not want a hammer just yet. Your actions do not line up with your words.

cooldog wrote:IS seems like a valid enough wagon, but I still haven't gone back to see how the wagon materialized so quickly.

Hey guys, let me sit on the fence for a bit longer and see if anybody makes a decent enough case against IS so that I can jump on the wagon.

cooldog wrote:

I have "entered worried status" I now have a vote blocking ability that lets me prevent someone from voting. The only logical connection between my status going down is the fact that I mentioned 148 in my post 148.

Are you serious? What about the number of posts you have made? LLD's status went to worried but she never said her post number. I don't think I have ever said any post number and my status is worried.

cooldog wrote:why are people voting for internet stranger?

@lld, is it at all possible to express your case on IS?

What happened to "it seems like a valid enough wagon"?

cooldog wrote:

IS, I have played several games with you and I have never seen you wanting to quick lynch like this. You have always argued strongly for the lynch that you want, but never for a quick lynch. I admit Occult is scummy, and will most likly end up as today's lynch, but if we lynched occult now and he flipped town we would have to go through d-1 again on d-2.

You also pointed out a reason to vote for IS in this post. You are totally saying: "Ya I understand this IS wagon, not quite ready to jump on yet though" and "Hey guys, I don't get why IS is scummy"

VOTE: Cooldog
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Glass »

cooldog wrote:@glass, I wanted to see how occult would have acted under an l-1. But people had other ideas. And I don't want to jump on a wagon that doesn't have a case on it. I don't have the time to build a string case (read v/la and a game in a 5/3 mylo where I'msortaunderpressuretopost) so I do prefer to stay on the fence right now. And yes, I am complaining about the occult lynch, their shouldn't have been a quick lynch.

Oh god, this post. Occult was already spazzing at L-3 and you thought that you could gain something from putting him at L-1? Not to mention that this justification only works if you were unsure about your occult read, which does not seem to be the case reading over your day 1 posts.

cooldog wrote:
let's test this out. What are your penalties for not posting actions? And post this:
-move's hands in sign language to say: I can bend the rules with actions. So why can't this work?-

Hey guys, let's see how much stretching of the rules we can do before LLD gets modkilled.

nopoint wrote:
Lol wut? Blatant soft defending? This is typical scummish behavior regardless of IS's alignment.

That wasn't him defending, it was him fencesitting. I like your vote though.

@Surye
What do you think of cooldog? What do you think of umbrage? Hell, what do you think of anybody?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Glass »

@MOD
Votecount is so off, I don't think cooldog is voting cooldog, and even if he was he would not be L-1

cooldog wrote:LLD, the thing is that your PR is so limiting that its almost an ether or.

And how do you figure that?

Glass wrote:@Surye
What do you think of cooldog? What do you think of umbrage?

Are you not reading my posts Surye?

Nopoint wrote:
I know it's stupid, but it was meant to be a joke, not a hammer.

I believe nopoint, the very first line of his post in day 2 was:
nopoint wrote:@Mod: Is an unvote necessary?!

and even when he hammered he said it was an illegitimate vote.

surye wrote:
I think she's town, but I can't be sure, she can't realistically help town, and the OMGUS is killing me. I think nopoint hangs today.

Why?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Glass »

IS wrote:I'm sure that the mod isn't an idiot. There are probably all sorts of wacky shennanigans going on.

That being said, I feel like the case on no point is good, so why are you all finding ways to ignore him and not vote for him? I'm suspicious of anyone not voting for nopoint right now.

Wacky shenanigans involving the rules of voting/unvoting rules? O_o
I don't think that there is a case on nopoint...

IS wrote:Cooldog, if what you say is true, then Occult also had JK powers as well.

Wait, are you trying to say that you think occult lied about having JK powers even after he has flipped town?

vezok wrote:
Is there any possibility that we have death millers?

??? What are you talking about?

vezok wrote:He's OMGUSING me because I'm voting him.

...O_o

Cooldog gets a few townpoints for his last couple posts, they seem town motivated...
Erg, I really need to reread this game because my reads are all over the place right now.
Until then
UNVOTE:
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Glass »

Okay, upon reread this really stood out for me:

umbrage wrote:Shit. Completely forgot about this game.

umbrage wrote:
FYI, the mod told me that I wasn't able to post until prodded sometime last day. After that I just plain forgot about this game. Regardless, not a valid reason to vote somebody.

Uhhuh, if you were told that you could not post until you were prodded then why would you not mention that in the first post of the game after you got prodded? It seems like you have two excuses for not posting. Not to mention that if the mod did tell you that you could not post until you were prodded it happened while you were "calm", and that seems very unlikely to me.

Umbrage is also pushing LC as scum for absolutely no reason even though it is highly improbable/near impossible that the mod gave two PMs with the same name with different roles.

umbrage wrote:
Tunneling on IS = going for easy lynch

And how is IS an "easy lynch"? Just because he spearheaded the lynch on occult makes anyone who attacks him going for an "easy lynch"?

surye wrote:
I think she's town, but I can't be sure, she can't realistically help town, and the OMGUS is killing me. I think nopoint hangs today.

Fencesitting on LLD. He is still ignoring my questions towards him, and that along with attacking nopoint is really making me question if he is even reading the game or not.

umbrage wrote:
IS wrote:Cooldog, if what you say is true, then Occult also had JK powers as well.

:eek:

I need to think about this...

Umbrage, you think that occult was lying about having JK powers? S:

I don't like IS's recent postings, and I REALLY don't like how IS abandoned attacking nopoint as soon as it was apparent that there was no support for his lynch, and proceeds to ignore him completely and attack LLD.

So ya, scumreads on IS, umbrage, and surye.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Glass »

Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Glass »

IS wrote:Bravo, Glass. Bravo! You happened to mention everything that has happened today with the EXCEPTION OF LLD. No opinion on her? Or were you trying very hard to misdirect away from her? You dont care that she "slipped"? You dont care that she should have been modkilled?

I think that she is likely town tbh, and your attempts to shove through this lynch with nothing more than "she is faking her post restriction" and "she should have been modkilled" are pure speculation and have NO basis behind them.

cooldog wrote:also: complete parrot of IS's last post.

ORLY?
Didn't you say that LLD should at least get a warning before an insta-modkill? Now you are agreeing that she should have been modkilled?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Glass »

umbrage wrote:

Because I never got prodded. Occult was lynched first. I'm sure I explained all this.

I seem to have missed this post. I thought that the prod thing continued into the next day, I guess I misinterpreted that part.
UNVOTE:

IS wrote:Its not just that Glass. You didnt forget the whole "point at Occult and IS, point at noose" bullshit, right? Its her off-voting on an Occult lynch that she helped bandwagon in the beginning. Its almost as if she knew it was going to be a mislynch after all so she hopped off the Occult wagon and went to the safe spot that she created earlier (that being a wagon on me).

This does not make sense. Assuming that you are town, she jumped off a town wagon and tried to start another wagon on another townie? Why?

umbrage wrote:
c) she doesn't defend herself, make reasonable attacks on people, or contribute to the game beyond poorly disguised OMGUS.

d) when confronted with the above, she merely shouts POST RESTRICTION and expects that to make her enemies vanish into thin air.

You kind of have a point there...
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Glass »

So from LLD's previous posts it seems that there has to be at least one scum in LLD-IS. My question is, if she knows that IS is scum, why is she not voting for him?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Glass »

LLD wrote:
-points at the post where I speculate that IS can be SK or town-

But not mafia??? O_o
WHAT HAPPENED TO VIG?

umbrage wrote:WHY THE FUCK WOULD AN SK GET A VIG SHOT?

^

This past page has been making no sense LLD. Like, none. Zero.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: LLD

Now we wait for cooldog to come on and hammer.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Glass »

Umbrage, LLD said that having snapped status does not change your wincon, and I doubt she would have faked having a post restriction the whole time if she was town.

My thoughts as to why there was one kill is most likely because either the mafia or SK did not have a kill yet, I am inclined to believe that LLD killed hiraki because at the end of day one everybody was calm except for LLD and confirmed town.

The odds of this being mylo are too great for me to want to lynch right now. Massclaim tomorrow
VOTE: no lynch
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Glass »

So you are saying with absolute certainty that we are not in mylo because we only had one mislynch? Please see enclosed
Ipod Mafia
Town was in lylo and only had 1 mislynch.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Glass »

UNVOTE:

umbrage wrote:
I am a VT as well. That leaves us with 3 confirmed VTs and 3 VT claims. If nobody's lying, there's no way that there's 3 scum. Town would need some heavy PRs to beat 3 mafia and an SK.

ya, umbrage is right, even in ipod mafia the town had a ton of PRs to help them out.

Also, I claim VT.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Glass »

cooldog wrote:Is this not mylo?

vote: glass Blatantly ignoring the LLD wagon.

:lol: Thinking that it is mylo and then voting for somebody.

VOTE: Cooldog
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Glass »

EBWOP: Your reasoning is also weak. I ignored the wagon because I thought she was town for most of day 2. How is this scummy?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Glass »

cooldog wrote:
Glass is scummy for ignoring the LLD wagon because he didn't care if she got lynched. Simple as that. He only cares about surviving and lynching town.

I did not ignore the wagon because I "didn't care if she got lynched", I ignored it because I thought she was town. I would love to see how you came to the conclusion that all I care about is surviving, and if I wanted to lynch town wouldn't I have wanted to get LLD lynched?
Glass wrote:
I think that she is likely town tbh, and your attempts to shove through this lynch with nothing more than "she is faking her post restriction" and "she should have been modkilled" are pure speculation and have NO basis behind them.

This is me caring that LLD is getting lynched.

Try more, scum.
I think that vezok or nopoint is likely cooldog's partner.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Glass »

umbrage wrote:
1) Saying "oh by the way you're lynching a townie" is not helpful. It's a classic scum move. Don't stop the wagon on a townie from going through, but say it's a mislynch so you get protown points. LLD did the exact same thing on the Occult lynch. And you really expected LLD to flip town, didn't you? You didn't predict she would be an SK. All you knew was that she wasn't one of your buddies.

>Saying that I would get protown points from a "classic scum move"
Of course I did not predict she was going to be a SK, there was only one death night 1 so I assumed that there were none.
How exactly would I "stop" the wagon? I did try to get wagons going on people I thought were scummy but they never got rolling. I ask you, how is what I did with the LLD wagon different than what LC did? What happened to your suspicions on her?
I can do your last couple sentences too: You thought that LLD was going to flip town, so you pushed like mad for a mislynch knowing that IS would back you up, didn't you? You didn't predict she would be a SK. All you knew was that she wasn't one of your buddies.

umbrage wrote:
2) You think CooLDoG's partners are either vezok or nopoint? PUHLEES. One is a known VI that you would have absolutely no trouble lynching tomorrow, and neither of which you have EVER expressed suspicion of before in this game. In fact, you said this to Surye:

Blah blah blah

Which at the very least implies that you thought nopoint is town.

Reads change umbrage. I did think that nopoint was town, but his constant attacks on cooldog with little to no scumhunting anywhere else smells of a bus to me, not to mention his "insider information" attack is incredibly lame. The "going for an easy target" attack is just lame since I would consider half the players here "easy lynches".

cooldog wrote:@LC, ohh yeah Vezo is my big number two. Its simply that I want glass lynched here and now. I won't be satisfied unless glass is lynched.

Vezok is hard-core lurking. He has posted zero content. He has also never justified his vote except to say "Ohh Emmm Geee, that guy is scum". He would be a great lynch if it wasn't for glass's overt scummines.

Your entire case on me is: "Glass ignored a wagon he thought was on a townie". How is that different from what LC did?
Umbrage's last post is asking LC why surye is scum for lurking and vezok is town for lurking. I have to ask you why is vezok scum for lurking and surye is not?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Glass »

WOW umbrage, this last post is terribad. I had a town read on you at the end of day 2 but this post is extremely scummy.

umbrage wrote:
And it's good to know you've been thinking about which players are easy lynches.

LOLWTF YOU ATTACKED ME FOR ATTACKING AN EASY LYNCH. YOU CANT DO THAT IF YOU DONT THINK OF THE EASY LYNCHES YOURSELF

umbrage wrote:I asked you first. Besides, my case on vezok is based mainly on meta, not lurking.

I guess I am not allowed to ask cooldog the same question that you asked LC. And you did not ask me at all, you asked LC.

umbrage wrote:So he's scummy for only focusing on CooLDoG the whole game?

No, he is scummy for ignoring everyone else. And it is cute that you think I am focusing only on cooldog.
Like here, totally all about cooldog
And here too
Oh, don't forget here
I think I have made my point.

umbrage wrote:
Show how supporting LLD's lynch was a smarter scum move than supporting IS' lynch.

Because the LLD lynch everyone was piling on top of so it is a safe place to put a vote without drawing lots of attention to yourself. Show how supporting a IS lynch is a smarter scum move than supporting a LLD lynch.

umbrage wrote:When I went after LLD, it was a very risky move, I was pushing a wagon with almost no support that totally went against my D1 reads. Why would scum do that?

Sure, let's throw some WIFOM into this post. Oh hey umbrage, I just pushed that nopoint might be cooldog's partner, which totally goes against my day 2 read and has NO support. Why would scum do that?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Glass »

cooldog wrote:^no its, I think glass is scum because he ignored a wagon that he knew was townie. Big difference.

So I am scum... Because I am scum... Ya....
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Glass »

umbrage wrote:Saying 'X is an easy lynch' is different from saying 'I'm attacking Y who is not an easy lynch'. The first is simply being observant, and the second is purposefully trying to look like you're not going for easy targets.

wtf are you going on about. In my original post I said:
Glass wrote:The "going for an easy target" attack is just lame since I would consider half the players here "easy lynches".

So you are saying that I am just being observant, cool.

umbrage wrote:
You're still dodging the question.

The question that you asked LC? Didn't know I was supposed to answer that.

umbrage wrote:Oh bravo, you found 3 whole posts that weren't about CooLDoG. Now it's my turn. Let's see: we have ISO#14, ISO#15, ISO#16, ISO#20, ISO#30, and now ISO#32 all forming a case on CooLDoG.

Yes umbrage, but the point you were making was that I was attacking cooldog without looking at anyone else. I have successfully crushed that point into oblivion, and you showing posts about me attacking a scumread does not make ALL my posts about him.

umbrage wrote:Try reading the game. When I showed up, the only person suspecting LLD was FUCKING VEZOK. Even IS wasn't convinced she was scum, and he was flailing at that point.

And your point being?

umbrage wrote:Uh, because a flipped townie had nopoint as his #1 suspect?

So what? I don't blindly follow what dead people thought, and I highly doubt anybody else does. If you think that IS dying suddenly has all eyes on nopoint and I am taking advantage of then I need to facepalm and/or headdesk.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Glass »

UNVOTE:
I have had enough of your bullshit.

umbrage wrote:
Glass wrote:The "going for an easy target" attack is just lame since I would consider half the players here "easy lynches".

umbrage wrote:'I'm attacking Y who is not an easy lynch'

Notice the similarity?

No, because there is NO similarity. In my quote I said that you attacking me for accusing an easy lynch is lame.
In your quote you're saying that if someone said that they were attacking someone who is NOT an easy lynch they would be scummy. These are two completely different things.

umbrage wrote:
Glass wrote:The question that you asked LC? Didn't know I was supposed to answer that.

That was to LC? Oh yeah. So why the hell are we talking about it?

You brought it up as an attack against me. You attacking me for not answering a question that you posed LC shows that you did not even realize what the hell you were talking about.

umbrage wrote:

Remember this? When you LIED, hoping nobody would remember back to D2?

Too bad for you, but anyone can read back and see the truth. Only vezokpiraka had expressed suspicion of LLD before I launched my attack, making the above quote a LIE. A LIE that you're now desperately trying to cover up. But I'm onto you now.

Well, why don't you explain this "lie" then? I see no lie at all, except you saying that I lied.

umbrage wrote:

OK, so let me get this straight...

IS expresses suspicion of nopoint.

IS is killed and flips town.

You think nopoint is scum when you previously thought him town the day before.

And yet this has NOTHING TO DO with the fact that the ONLY person who suspected him wound up dead?

Correct. And IS was not the ONLY person. Have you forgotten surye?

cooldog wrote:I declare Umbridge the winner. Can we lynch glass now?

:lol:

umbrage wrote:Correction, he cared very much - when he thought she was a vig, the most powerful town PR.

Except... LLD never expressed suspicion of me. Judging by day 2 it seems as though she would have shot IS if she lived to the night. Why would I be worried about that if I were scum?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Glass »

umbrage wrote:If the best he can do is go NO UR RONG, then I don't see any point in continuing discussion.

Wow umbrage. Just wow. Not even going to answer this?

Glass wrote:
Well, why don't you explain this "lie" then? I see no lie at all, except you saying that I lied.

@Cooldog
You still have yet to answer my question as to why vezok lurker is scum but surye lurker is town.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by Glass »

Sorry I haven't been around, summer job started and blah blah...

Content post when I am not about to fall asleep
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Glass »

YES MORE UMBRAGE VOTES

He was pushing the hell out of me for being scum with his bs arguments and as soon as I call him out on them he completely ignores it and instead gets off me, probably hoping that I would wonder back onto cooldog after he got off of me. Not a chance in hell I am letting him off the hook that easily. I AM STILL WAITING ON WHAT THIS LIE WAS, IDC IF YOU THINK I AM TOWN, I WANT A RESPONSE.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Glass »

Looking over this tonight. Goddam work is just killing me.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Glass »

UNVOTE:
wtf

When did cooldog go from "there are two scum" to "there are three scum"? If he really thinks that it is mylo then why is he voting for umbrage? Is it just me or does it look like cooldog just try and make it look like umbrage saying there are 2 scum as a scumslip when we had already established this at the beginning of the day?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Glass »

Well, I am ready to hammer cooldog whenever vordiark gets around to updating the status.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Glass »

Well, I got a power but I would rather not reveal it right now as we are about to go into night.
VOTE: cooldog
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by Glass »

>Saying that you think I am scum (with no reason I might add), but reserving your vote until you see if there is support to push my wagon.
Can you see this post in any other light?

This also explains why umbrage thought your jumping on and off of cooldog was strange, you could not decide whether to bus or go for my mislynch.

VOTE: vezok
Hello scum.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Glass »

Can't say that i agree with no lynching right now, they might just shoot at you to use your bp/kill you, if you use your bp we are in the same situation as we are now minus one power or you will die. Other than vezok, i can see why you think that nopoint might be scum, i even labeled it out yesterday that if cooldog is scum i believe that either vezok or nopoint is his partner. i will have to reread nopoint and see how i feel about him.

Perhaps i am just being dull, but i am not seeing thad as being pretty much clear.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Glass »

Ani used the mod error to say that LC and hiraki were of the same alignment since they both were replacing the same person.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Glass »

The thing is that I see what you are saying umbrage but I can't stop this nagging in the back of my head saying that vezok-Thad are just aiming for an easy lynch. I find them jumping from me to nopoint so easily after umbrage's vote to be rather suspicious tbh.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Glass »

VOTE: kondi
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Glass »

I mean...
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kondi
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Glass »

@MOD I am V/LA until monday night

Hey, we just found scum.

VOTE: Vezok

Anyways, it seems that this game is actually NOT that unbalanced umbrage. Remember that power I got but didn't want to talk about? It was a 1-shot cop. I investigated you because I knew that you would be around for another day because of your 1-shot bulletproof.

I also breadcrumbed in post 577:

Glass wrote:Can't say that i agree with no lynching right now, they might just shoot at you to use your bp/kill you, if you use your bp we are in the same situation as we are now minus one power or you will die. Other than vezok, i can see why you think that nopoint might be scum, i even labeled it out yesterday that if cooldog is scum i believe that either vezok or nopoint is his partner. i will have to reread nopoint and see how i feel about him.

Perhaps i am just being dull, but i am not seeing thad as being pretty much clear.

It killed me to avoid capitalizing the "I"s

Sadly I will be V/LA until monday night. Once I get back I will go through and show the connections between vezok and nopoint and cooldog.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Glass »

IM BACK PPL

umbrage wrote:WAIT A MINUTE.

Glass, I want the name of the ability you used on me, and it's description. Now.

Investigate

I'm going to run it by the mod before I say the description.

Now onto important matters (AKA showing you guys that vezok is scum).

First off, look at vezok's power. For those of you who forgot, it was to make somebody not be able to speak until they get prodded. This is exactly what happened to umbrage during day 1, and judging by the stauses and the fact that nobody claimed to have used said power it was almost certain that LLD used that ability on umbrage. Does that really seem like a town power to you? What possible reason could town have to make somebody NOT post? The is really only scum potential to this power in that you could use it if you were close to deadline to prevent someone from defending themself.

Now, if you look at the exchange between cooldog and vezok at the beginning of the game it looks really contrived in that cooldog attacks vezok for a random reason, vezok shrugs it off and cooldog continues to "attack". He then comes out with a "oh I wasn't paying attention lol, easylynch occult please". Pretty standard distancing at the beginning of the game.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, I will continue after I get a bit of rest (as I have just been in the car for 6 hours)
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Glass »

umbrage wrote:
I checked the rules at the front, there's nothing that applies to quoting PMs or the mod. As long as you don't use purple font, I think you're good.

Rule 5 of "during the day". Still waiting on him... =/

vezok wrote:Why would I claim that power if I got it? It makes no sense

So you are saying you didn't actually get this power? Huh?

Unfortunately vezok hasn't posted as much scummy things as I had hoped, but really look at how quickly vezok changed votes yesterday from me to kondi. This kind of behavior is very antitown, you don't just jump from one person to another in MYLO, most people are very stubborn with who they think is scum and are worried about mislynching. Of course vezok did not have to worry about this because he knew he knew he would not lose yesterday regardless of who was lynched.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Glass »

No can do umbrage, mod said I couldn't because of

post 0 wrote:
5. You may not quote your role PM's or any other communication outside thread, with the mod.

He said that I could paraphrase it though.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Glass »

vezok wrote:I said that my ability is incredibly stupidic and anti town.

If I was scum why would I claim it?

WIFOM?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Glass »

Made the wrong choice umbrage ):

My play was awful this game, I never really got too into it except when I thought that umbrage was scum. Seeing vezok win is kind of sad but what can you do. Good game.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Glass »

I think I have some theories to answer your questions:

Why not use his power?
He would need a justifiable town reason to use it, and quite frankly there isnt one.

Why kill Thad?
idk, its tricky. Possibly because you implied that you thought either I or thad was scum yesterday.

Am I right vezok?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Glass »

The QT is very empty and useless. I am too lazy to post it.

Good job umbrage (I still had a roleblock at the end, so I could have killed you even with your bulletproof but I knew thad and vezok would autovote me so meh).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”