Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Umbrage »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously? I'm as townie as you get! I got two mafia lynched already, and just confirmed someone as town. What more do you need?
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Glass »

@MOD I am V/LA until monday night

Hey, we just found scum.

VOTE: Vezok

Anyways, it seems that this game is actually NOT that unbalanced umbrage. Remember that power I got but didn't want to talk about? It was a 1-shot cop. I investigated you because I knew that you would be around for another day because of your 1-shot bulletproof.

I also breadcrumbed in post 577:

Glass wrote:Can't say that i agree with no lynching right now, they might just shoot at you to use your bp/kill you, if you use your bp we are in the same situation as we are now minus one power or you will die. Other than vezok, i can see why you think that nopoint might be scum, i even labeled it out yesterday that if cooldog is scum i believe that either vezok or nopoint is his partner. i will have to reread nopoint and see how i feel about him.

Perhaps i am just being dull, but i am not seeing thad as being pretty much clear.

It killed me to avoid capitalizing the "I"s

Sadly I will be V/LA until monday night. Once I get back I will go through and show the connections between vezok and nopoint and cooldog.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote glass

Game in the bag.

There is no way you aren't scum with that claim.

And if we only had a 1-shot cop claim and a godfather I'm going to rage at zodiark.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Umbrage »

Well, call me confirmed town. Not that it's a surprise to anyone.

I'll wait until Monday to hear what Glass has to say, and I'll be ISOing nopoint in the meantime. Surye, vezok, if you've anything else to say, now's the time.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Umbrage »

WAIT A MINUTE.

Glass, I want the name of the ability you used on me, and it's description. Now.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Surye »

Umbrage wrote:WAIT A MINUTE.

Glass, I want the name of the ability you used on me, and it's description. Now.

I like Glass for lynch now, but I'd like to see what this will be.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Umbrage »

DON'T LEAVE US HANGING GLASS BABY.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Glass »

IM BACK PPL

umbrage wrote:WAIT A MINUTE.

Investigate

I'm going to run it by the mod before I say the description.

Now onto important matters (AKA showing you guys that vezok is scum).

First off, look at vezok's power. For those of you who forgot, it was to make somebody not be able to speak until they get prodded. This is exactly what happened to umbrage during day 1, and judging by the stauses and the fact that nobody claimed to have used said power it was almost certain that LLD used that ability on umbrage. Does that really seem like a town power to you? What possible reason could town have to make somebody NOT post? The is really only scum potential to this power in that you could use it if you were close to deadline to prevent someone from defending themself.

Now, if you look at the exchange between cooldog and vezok at the beginning of the game it looks really contrived in that cooldog attacks vezok for a random reason, vezok shrugs it off and cooldog continues to "attack". He then comes out with a "oh I wasn't paying attention lol, easylynch occult please". Pretty standard distancing at the beginning of the game.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, I will continue after I get a bit of rest (as I have just been in the car for 6 hours)
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

@Glass: That is bullshit. Why would I claim that power if I got it? It makes no sense. I can say it's a vig that comes at end of day or something like that. What you are saying is only sprouting bullshit.

You are the scum.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 am

Post by Umbrage »

CooLDoG got that ability and used it on LLD D2, I don't recall LLD getting that ability. She claimed she got a vig, but it's safe to assume she was lying about that.

I checked the rules at the front, there's nothing that applies to quoting PMs or the mod. As long as you don't use purple font, I think you're good.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Umbrage »

I checked the timestamp of the PM I got that said I was blocked and couldn't post.

It came a couple hours after this votecount: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3103625

As you can see, there are only 3 people who could've used the power on me: Occult, IS, and LLD.

Occult said he got a jailkeep as a result of his Paranoid status, and there's no reason for him to have lied about that. So let's assume that since he claimed his JK, he would've claimed any ability he got earlier. This means he didn't get an ability at Worried status. Since he and IS are confirmed as the same alignment, that means it wasn't IS either. If somebody knows that a townie DID get an ability at Worried status, please share.

So that means LLD must've gotten the ability at Worried, then used it on me. The problem is that vezok got his ability at Suspicious. Still, it makes sense to me that the SK would get powers sooner than scum or town, since they're at a disadvantage anyway.

There's really no other explanation that makes sense. It couldn't have been IS or Occult, or the other one would've gotten an ability at that time as well.

That means we have LLD and CooLDoG using the same ability that vezok now has. Hm, nice work, Glass. Must think...
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Glass »

umbrage wrote:
I checked the rules at the front, there's nothing that applies to quoting PMs or the mod. As long as you don't use purple font, I think you're good.

Rule 5 of "during the day". Still waiting on him... =/

vezok wrote:Why would I claim that power if I got it? It makes no sense

So you are saying you didn't actually get this power? Huh?

Unfortunately vezok hasn't posted as much scummy things as I had hoped, but really look at how quickly vezok changed votes yesterday from me to kondi. This kind of behavior is very antitown, you don't just jump from one person to another in MYLO, most people are very stubborn with who they think is scum and are worried about mislynching. Of course vezok did not have to worry about this because he knew he knew he would not lose yesterday regardless of who was lynched.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I said that my ability is incredibly stupidic and anti town.

If I was scum why would I claim it?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Umbrage »

Glass. Ability description. Now.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Glass »

No can do umbrage, mod said I couldn't because of

post 0 wrote:
5. You may not quote your role PM's or any other communication outside thread, with the mod.

He said that I could paraphrase it though.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Glass »

vezok wrote:I said that my ability is incredibly stupidic and anti town.

WIFOM?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:17 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Glass wrote:
vezok wrote:I said that my ability is incredibly stupidic and anti town.

WIFOM?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:17 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I've pressed submit too early.

If I wanted to WIFOM I would have claimed a one shot vig or something. But not that ability.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Umbrage »

We can count nightkills, no way you could've claimed 1-shot vig. Although, the fact that you haven't used it yet says a lot...

MOD: Is Glass correct? Would it be against the rules for anyone here to quote an ability PM you sent?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Umbrage »

Fuck it. It's clear nobody cares about this game anymore, including myself. I'm ending this.

VOTE: Glass

I could come up with great reasons for either case, but I've decided to go with my gut. I just don't see vezok as scum. The NK doesn't make sense, ThAdmiral thought Glass was scum and vezok was town. The cop claim doesn't fit with my ability, I had an investigate/protect combo. If vezok was scum, why didn't he use that scum ability of his?

Win or lose, I really don't care at this point. I nailed 3 scum in a totally unbalanced game, I've proven I'm badass. It was still a really fun game, despite a few problems.

LLD, why did you have to be evil? You were my bestest friend here. D1 you were so funny and sharp, what happened?
IS, sorry for doubting you D1. In the end, you were proven right about nopoint, and without your contribution I wouldn't have caught him.
CooLDoG, you played well, and if it hadn't been for one or two slip-ups I might never have suspected you.
Nopoint, it's too bad you weren't around to fight against your lynch, that would've been awesome.
Occult, sowwy.
ThAdmiral, if you hadn't died I probably would've lynched you today. But your motives were pure after all. Again, sowwy. I'm counting on your Glass read, bud!
Glass, regardless of your alignment, you played a really good game. I came really close to lynching vezok, but gut instinct took over.
Vezok, it's no secret I've never liked your play, but in this game you've shown signs of improving. Keep it up.
Surye, I shouldn't have wasted my investigation on you. I knew you were town in my gut.
Lobster, I thought for sure you were LLD's buddy, now I see you were the little voice inside our heads that cautions us against error. Every town should have one of you.
Ani, you trying to confirm LC as town stopped me from thinking you were scum, so good going there. You seem to have been proven right about her.

Good game to all, no matter who wins.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Glass »

Made the wrong choice umbrage ):

My play was awful this game, I never really got too into it except when I thought that umbrage was scum. Seeing vezok win is kind of sad but what can you do. Good game.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Glass »

I think I have some theories to answer your questions:

Why not use his power?
He would need a justifiable town reason to use it, and quite frankly there isnt one.

Why kill Thad?
idk, its tricky. Possibly because you implied that you thought either I or thad was scum yesterday.

Am I right vezok?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

And that's the game. Glass is a Mafia Goon. I'll post up sll the secret bits of the game as soon as I can pry the old laptop from my mums hands, but until then, try to figure out amongst yourselves what the heck was going on.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

YEAAAAAHHHH.

Thank you Umbrage for not doubting me. You were great this game.
I'm glad you think I'm improving.

This was a great game.

I liked it but I still don't know how you became suspicious and stuff.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:56 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

>_> this was not one of my best games lol. hahaha i was a lil too obsessed with surye-scum. and with this being my first game with any sort of post restriction, i should have wised up to the fake one sooner

yay town! :D
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”