JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:36 am

Post by JPSalazar »

Okay. I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day holiday. I'm jotting notes down as I read this page by page to catch up.

A) Hello, C-Worl. And yeah...no salad. Ever.
B) HOLY FUCKING PONY POSTS. Enough with that goddamned bullshit.
C) I don't expect [nor do I ever expect] full claims, so I don't see why Panzerjager is going to want a Vezok claim. I'd write it off as a joke and ignore it.
D) So. THIS is the [in]famous Chesskid? You should ask Princeton for your money back. I've heard stories. [#HadToSayIt]
E) MORE FUCKING PONIES?
F) Hiraki states that C-Worl is actually scummy and even if Reck was pursuing a policy lynch it shouldn't matter. If somene is scummy, they should be lynched..not a plausibly scummy lynch. It's a lot of GOOD COMMON SENSE people should be listening to.
G) Daykillers? Shit just got cereal.
H)
xRECKONERx wrote:He's a village idiot who constantly resorts to ad hom attacks and utter stupidity, not to mention obnoxious posting habits like picspam or trying to do caps-lock-rage without a reason or purpose. Furthermore, vezok has softclaimed daycop with a guilty on C-Worl, which gives us more of a reason to lynch him.

J) I had to LOL at DK's reasoning about vezok.

Point H kind of sums the majority of my thoughts on the matter quite nicely (again, note...I skimmed, and am not putting a vote). Now, I didn't read everything word-for-word, but I did catch someone mentioning a countdown. Also, I saw talk on a possible third-party minigame. Any further speculation on this or has that been pushed aside?

Going to have to read this over again in depth to see how and why the votes are at where they currently are, but I'd rather have something in this now than NOT RECEIVING THE PROD I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET. (#ThanksKise)
"JPS pulls himself up to safety as everyone else stands, looking at him in shock. But, in the end... they were proud of him. The group of innocents surround him and celebrate, lifting him high over head and praising JP. For today, he cemented his name in the history books.

Today, he would become a real American hero."- Kise
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:39 am

Post by PJ. »

Dude, where is everyone?

This is certainly my last large game.

Vote:C-Worl

Gonna just go with the flow D-1 til the picture stops being so fuzzy.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Kdub »

Kdub wrote:No, if this were the case, then vezo would have only had 7 votes on him initially. Unless it's rounded up.

Ignore this, apparently I can't count :eek:

So we've confirmed that MPR's countdown theory is not true, and that our votes seem to be intact aside from the extra votes on vezo.

Elsa wrote:As one who has never played with this person, meta sounds good enough for me. And doing a quick Iso of him finds someone who has yet to put together a coherent sentence.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Elsa
Using someone else's meta of another player is the best you have?

DK's reasoning on vezo is terrible. I don't see it as being scum-motivated though.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:44 am

Post by JPSalazar »

Also, voting on meta is crap. #CaptainObvious
"JPS pulls himself up to safety as everyone else stands, looking at him in shock. But, in the end... they were proud of him. The group of innocents surround him and celebrate, lifting him high over head and praising JP. For today, he cemented his name in the history books.

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:47 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

JPSalazar wrote:Also, voting on meta is crap. #CaptainObvious

Thank you, finally someone who reasons with me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:49 am

Post by PJ. »

The only way to use meta, is if you have personally experianced it. Meta is a fine reason to vote but not a fine reason for a lynch(unless the meta is strong and they act like two completely different players.)
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:51 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Panzerjager wrote:The only way to use meta, is if you have personally experianced it. Meta is a fine reason to vote but not a fine reason for a lynch(unless the meta is strong and they act like two completely different players.)

Actually, if they are playing differently, than that could be a sign of improvement. I don't fucking see how if you play differently in one game than another it's a scum tell, it's retarded.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:52 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

JPSalazar wrote:
B) HOLY FUCKING PONY POSTS. Enough with that goddamned bullshit.
E) MORE FUCKING PONIES?

Yeah, that Elsa post was scummy as hell. I think Chess is probably serious about not having time, because he just /outted for ASOIAF.

Voting on meta can work, by the way, if you do it right.
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:56 am

Post by JPSalazar »

I've played a few games with C-Worl ages ago, and tried to call the meta out before, and it failed. I don't know if it's against the rules to mention games played offsite to be considered for meta, but to be honest...it's reasonably in line with how he normally plays. I always tend to keep an FoS on him for that reason, but I have no basis to throw a vote on almost anyone else based on meta because, as Panzer mentions,

Panzerjager wrote:The only way to use meta, is if you have personally experianced it. Meta is a fine reason to vote but not a fine reason for a lynch(unless the meta is strong and they act like two completely different players.)

I've played with less than a quarter of you all on here. I'm not confident with throwing vote (especially one based on Meta) in any direction until something screams out a bit more...and I don't mean in the form of bold font, caps lock, or pony posts.

I will, however, utilize my trusty
FoS: Elsa

JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:00 am

Post by JPSalazar »

Okay, Elsa. I saw you in the thread, and then disappear. Y U NO RESPOND?

JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:04 am

Post by JPSalazar »

EBWOP: Disregard previous post, because I'm an idiot and briefly forgot how phpBB worked.

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

Elsa said she read some of his posts. How is she getting misrepped so many times? I doubt that detail got missed so many times, some or all of the sheep aren't even basing their attack on the original post
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

wait, I reread the post. Did iso mean global iso, or thisgame iso?

Now I can see different interpretations.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

JPSalazar wrote:Okay, Elsa. I saw you in the thread, and then disappear. Y U NO RESPOND?

Graduating in a week, kinda busy here. Nothing annoys me more than people policing other people's activity.

The ISO was of this game and then a handful of posts in his other games, nothing too in depth, admittedly, but I’m still okay with how I’m voting based on the lurky/quiet nature.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

Just saw his "/out" post.

Unvote

*headdesk*
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Kise »

@hiraki: I can only shed light on certain things, not all. *smilie*..... @jps: he's no longer playing, so no warning required. You still have 3 strikes to make.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:33 am

Post by GreyICE »

Bah okay I'm alive despite my best efforts. Content soon.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Lobster wrote:So what about this makes you think the minigame involves town or scum? It specifically states that town and scum will not be affected by the minigame.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

My original point was that you were wrong in assuming it DID involve scum/town.

DeityKabuto wrote:Shutup, don't interrupt my case. Try scumhunting, for once.

Tell me, who are your suspects?

You arrogant, ignorant fuckwad.

Tell me. In your month and a half stint on this site, what experience do you have with me that qualifies you to say "for once" at the end of that? Also, it is really fucking apparent that you're not reading the thread, as you'd see that I've been doing my share of scumhunting - something you've been completely devoid of… and no, I'm not telling you my suspects, especially since I
just
listed my top two on the last fucking page.

Learn to read, you juvenile twat.

DeityKabuko wrote:I just caught a scum, get on his wagon, you don't need a reason for agreeing with me.

You claimed Day Cop in D1, only a scum would do that because a scum wouldn't have to worry about the "scumteam" night killing the Day Cop, because they are apart of that "scumteam".
You are so eager to lynch C-Worl when he hasn't down anything really "scummy" in that essence, you are basing your entire vote on policy lynch and meta. But you didn't see that doing this could make you scummy yourself.

THIS is scumhunting to you? You challenge me to scumhunt, RIGHT AFTER announcing that people don't need a reason (and therefore, don't need to scumhunt) in order to agree with you?

1. This has no logical basis whatsoever. He never claimed daycop (herpderp), that was an implication of his post which he shot down. Furthermore, if there ARE day roles, then proper balance indicates there are other day roles to counter those day roles. So this point is a fail.
2. Explain to me why the things people have pointed out that C-Worl has done as scummy so far aren't "scummy in that essence". PS, there are plenty of other people who have gone after C-Worl based on just policy & meta, so why is vezok ANY FUCKING DIFFERENT?

DeityKabuko wrote:*sigh*

You guys can go with your beliefs about vezok, but that will not remove my suspicions from him.

He did not mention anything about meta or policy lynch, but that is clearly his intention as how he forcefully told everyone to Vote C-Worl, and C-Worl's meta shows he is not a good player.

OH! So
now
other people scumhunting and bringing up why you are really really fucking wrong about your suspicions about vezokpiraka won't change your mind, huh? So you're not even going to respond to the myriad of people telling you how fucking wrong you are?

Also, while I agree that C-Worl is not a good player, you are in absolutely NO position to be making that judgment.

DeityKabuko wrote:
Unvote

Fine, I'll take your word for it, but Vezok better not fuck up.

So Parabollocks responding to your case in a rational matter garners a response from you to the extent of "La la la la I'm not listening", but pappums rat just saying "Trust me you're wrong" somehow convinces you to back down?

DeityKabuko wrote:
pappums rat wrote:^ Scumposting.

Unvote
Vote: Elsa
Since when was using a meta scumposting?

I find his meta substantial, and not a bad reason for voting.

You aren't reading the goddamned thread, I just explained why Elsa is scummy the last page, and it's because Elsa says "I know nothing about his meta" and in the same breath says "His meta is good enough for me".

DeityKabuto wrote:
JPSalazar wrote:Also, voting on meta is crap. #CaptainObvious
Thank you, finally someone who reasons with me.
Dude, is English your first fucking language?

JP SALAZAR:
I'd like you to read Antifinity's iso, then read my posts regarding him, and tell me your thoughts.

WOULD LYNCH IMMEDIATELY:

Antifinity
C-Worl
DeityKabuko

I'd gladly swap those last two around in any order, but Antifinity is my #1 choice.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

GreyICE wrote:Bah okay I'm alive despite my best efforts. Content soon.

LOLWUT

u ded bro
green shirt thursdays
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:37 am

Post by PJ. »

DeityKabuto wrote:

Actually, if they are playing differently, than that could be a sign of improvement. I don't fucking see how if you play differently in one game than another it's a scum tell, it's retarded.

If TownPanzer is active and ScumPanzer is inactive, and Panzer is inactive then it's fair to lynch Panzer for meta.

If Panzer plays poorly in game A and great in Game B, then Meta is a poor reason to lynch.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:39 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Lobster wrote:So what about this makes you think the minigame involves town or scum? It specifically states that town and scum will not be affected by the minigame.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

My original point was that you were wrong in assuming it DID involve scum/town.

i didnt write that. you did, i just messed up my quote.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:41 am

Post by diddin »

Officially off of V/LA

Antifinity wagon is lovely, I don't need to explain why.

Vote: Antifinity

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:Just saw his "/out" post.

Unvote

*headdesk*

^This is also a good lynch.

The Vezo mechanic kind of reminds me of Reckamonic's OOT Mafia. Nameloc was given unremovable votes for violating a PR. However I predict these votes were given to vezo for some other reason.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:46 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

xRECKONERx wrote:He's a village idiot who constantly resorts to ad hom attacks and utter stupidity, not to mention obnoxious posting habits like picspam or trying to do caps-lock-rage without a reason or purpose. Furthermore, vezok has softclaimed daycop with a guilty on C-Worl, which gives us more of a reason to lynch him.

also, if this is still your reasoning for voting c-worl (minus the mistaken guilty that vezok didnt get). you also ad hom attack people (like dkab), you have also presented to this forum pic spam (however other players have done this too).

>_>

i find the policy lynch on c-worl holds no water if you are suggesting it still. also havent seen anything really scummy from him except he just seems confused by everything...even chesskid. could be playing that card too much.

i haven't seen anything scummy from dkab, no scum in his right mind would try to lynch a claimed cop d1. not scum, just bad logic.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

The difference is that these votes went
down
instead of
up
, which means they're directly related to number needed to lynch. So far, it looks like L/2. When 30 were alive, it took 16 to lynch, and vezok had 8 votes (16/2). Now that 28 are alive, it takes 15 to lynch, and vezok has half of that rounded down (15/2).

PREVIEW EDIT: C-Worl was a policy lynch, but I became doubly aware of his scumminess after he started expressing confusion. In my experience, expression of confusion without willingness or exhibiting effort to solve that confusion is a scum tell.

It's like you're not even reading my posts and instead are just emptyquoting randomly. DK isn't scummy? Seriously. Read my analysis of his posts and tell me he isn't scummy.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

PS, if DK is scum, pappums rat is a likely partner.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”