Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Maxous »

^
Maybe Uite.
Would you still support a Toon Fighter lynch?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:30 am

Post by MrZepher »

I don't think there'd be much support for a Toon Fighter lynch currently.
I've already voiced my opinion of a Uite lynch.
or something like that....
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Pine »

I don't remember why, and can't efficiently look it up on my phone (see sig), but I recall something more or less clearing Toon.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:44 am

Post by MrZepher »

It might have been Mastin's daycop claim.
But I also recall as such.

Will look into.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Maxous »

Nope, nothing has cleared Toon.

By the way no-one should hammer *at least* until NS and Uite take a stance on a read.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Maxous »

Apart from the mason I mean :p
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:52 am

Post by mastin2 »

I cleared Toon for multiple reason.
Toon's the closest to confirmed town other than jmurph we can possibly get. I can state the reasons why again, but it'd waste my time.

And an Uite lynch might be a viable option tomorrow, with information from today's lynch, but it's not viable today, since it doesn't give me the info I need it to. With Uite dead, I
might
be able to find the remaining scum. With Silver and/or Pine dead, I
definitely
can.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Pine »

And I don't trust you farther than I can throw you, Mastin. And this is the Internets, I can't throw you at all.

If Mastin's the one who cleared him, it's worth exploring.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

If you don't trust mastin, lynch him first, not me
~Toon fighter~
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Maxous »

^
That is a fair point.
Although: @Toon: Mafia reads please.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Maxous, Zepher and silver, mostly. Mastin can't be fully trusted, but he is proving himself reliable so far.
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Pine is a doubt because of the DK/Surye/Pine situation yesterday, but I trust his RB claim so far. jmurph confirmed town
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Uite seems distracted and disinterested on the game, but I can see him being scum. nhammen is hard to read, but I will check him again
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

NS seems town enough to me, and I am town.
~Toon fighter~
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:08 am

Post by MrZepher »

For future reference, could you keep all of that in one post?

I find it highly unnecessary for 4 posts each containing a short sentence of semi-content.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

k, I'll try that next time
~Toon fighter~
jmurph3
jmurph3
Goon
jmurph3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 am

Post by jmurph3 »

For reference, mastin's post on why he thinks toon is town is here.

At this point, I'm definitely not inclined to lynch mastin. In fact, the only other person besides silver that I'd be willing to lynch today is probably Pine.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:12 am

Post by nhammen »

silverbullet999 wrote:Your first paragraph is pure bullshit.. I've supplied evidence but you fucking choose to ignore it or call it stupid.

For the longest time, the only evidence that you supplied was that he had a serious vote. That is not a scumtell at all. When asked what about it made it scummy, your response was essentially "because it is."

silverbullet999 wrote:I HATE fucking repeating myself time and time again but when you ask the same question that someone else asked... I tell you the god damn post where it's answered.

For example, when Maxous asked for your opinion of Sub in 186, the very next post said to look back at a post that was essentially just a vote. I'm guessing that a vote counts as an explanation to you, but to the rest of us it does not.

silverbullet999 wrote:If I'm looking for reactions or further reactions for players.. IM NOT GOING TO WANT TO FUCKING REVEAL THAT IM LOOKING FOR A REACTION.

I have never seen your "looking for reactions" do
anything
productive. You "look for reactions" and then use whatever reactions you see to confirm what you had already believed. Your "looking for reactions" are just excuses to fabricate more evidence out of thin air.

Furthermore, you should expect people to focus on you for hiding information from the town, if you decide to do it. You shouldn't angrily lash out at players that attack you for this because
you are bringing it on yourself.

silverbullet999 wrote:I did not twist any fucking words... He stated that he found me suspicious and answering questions would prove me further to be scum... but didn't feel like it would be worth going into. That is not fucking town play. There is no twisting of words there bud.

How about this: If you truly are town, and just completely misunderstood what he was saying, then I will ask him to clarify this at the end of the game. If you are scum, then I was right, and we are all good.

silverbullet999 wrote:Me suspicious of everyone on my wagon? Let's look at my wagon
Silver bullet - Maxous,SubzeroSith, Pine, nhammen , Deity Kabuto, Surye,Knight of Cydonia, Toon fighter
DK was scum, Sub and KoC were town. I can Guarenfuckingtee that there is at least ONE other scum on that wagon.

True. But on the same note, there is almost certainly at least one scum off of the wagon as well. But you are ONLY looking at the people that are on the wagon. So, again, you are ignoring some scum so that you can attack everyone that was on your wagon.

silverbullet999 wrote:Most of the vote posts were, yeah the shit going between sub and silver is annoying so one of them should be lynched... eh it should be silver. Why the FUCK would I NOT be suspicious of my wagon when it was the biggest one going at the time and I was fucking town. Do you REALLY Think I was trying to scare the ever living shit out of them so that they would never DARE vote me again? Are you fucking kidding me?

No, your attacks against them were not scary at all at this point. But the were not scumhunting either. You were using OMGUS to make it look like your posts had content. If you actually were town, you would have said "these are the people on the wagon that are scum, and these are the people off of the wagon that are scum." Instead you said that the entire wagon looks suspicious. And barely followed up on this. It was completely fake scumhunting.

silverbullet999 wrote:Just look at all my posts, their are no fucking posts i've done during the entirety of day 2 in this game.

I already looked at all of your posts. That's why I was accusing you of exactly what you are admitting to.

Toon Fighter wrote:To me, it seems that silver may be honest about what he is saying, but I don't like self-voters, so my vote stays where it is.

So... you think he is town but are voting for him?

jmurph3 wrote:On the other hand, the self-vote seems to have already thrown some people off of silver, which is precisely what scum would want. WIFOM shenanigans.

This makes sense. There were a few pieces of silver's actions that didn't add up with him being scum, but this is a logical explanation.

Maxous wrote:@Toon: Mafia reads please.

Toon Fighter wrote:Maxous, Zepher and silver, mostly. Mastin can't be fully trusted, but he is proving himself reliable so far.

Earlier you said that silver was being honest, and you were voting him for being anti-town. What changed?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:30 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

-nham
GRAGHHHH

For the longest time, the only evidence that you supplied was that he had a serious vote. That is not a scumtell at all. When asked what about it made it scummy, your response was essentially "because it is."

I explained that I found it suspicious and thought it was best to look more into. I never said AHA HE'S SCUM BECAUSE HE'S CLARTIFYING THAT HIS VOTE IS IMPORTANT.

For example, when Maxous asked for your opinion of Sub in 186, the very next post said to look back at a post that was essentially just a vote. I'm guessing that a vote counts as an explanation to you, but to the rest of us it does not.

I further explained this down the road, his posts in between at that time didn't mean anything to me.

I have never seen your "looking for reactions" do anything productive. You "look for reactions" and then use whatever reactions you see to confirm what you had already believed. Your "looking for reactions" are just excuses to fabricate more evidence out of thin air.

Sometimes it's on, sometimes it's off, You've only been in one other game with me where I was also somewhat off so fuck off on this point.

Furthermore, you should expect people to focus on you for hiding information from the town, if you decide to do it. You shouldn't angrily lash out at players that attack you for this because you are bringing it on yourself.

I normally don't expect people to defend others when I'm addressing someone else. (Such as me questioning max and Sub basically throwing the answers to the sheep or what not).

How about this: If you truly are town, and just completely misunderstood what he was saying, then I will ask him to clarify this at the end of the game. If you are scum, then I was right, and we are all good.

I want to seriously hit you with a fucking rock repeatedly. THERE'S NOT FUCKING MISUNDERSTANDING
SubzeroSith wrote:
silver wrote:
If my questions are dumb and you answering them shows me to be even MORE scummy. Why the fuck would they NOT be worth responding to?

They were minute and pointless. It isn't as if I don't have enough reason to think you're scum.

He is Admitting he was lazy to get more reasons to think i'm scum right there.

True. But on the same note, there is almost certainly at least one scum off of the wagon as well. But you are ONLY looking at the people that are on the wagon. So, again, you are ignoring some scum so that you can attack everyone that was on your wagon.

WRONG This is why I was suspicious of NS who was... how you somehow forget... NOT ON THE GODDAMN WAGON.

No, your attacks against them were not scary at all at this point. But the were not scumhunting either. You were using OMGUS to make it look like your posts had content. If you actually were town, you would have said "these are the people on the wagon that are scum, and these are the people off of the wagon that are scum." Instead you said that the entire wagon looks suspicious. And barely followed up on this. It was completely fake scumhunting.

HOW... HOW would I possible know.. OK These guys are scum and These guys are town. Did you NOT Completely Ignore how I hated There Will Be Bloodshed because I'm hesitant to call anyone town because i don't want the same thing happening again? Jesus

I already looked at all of your posts. That's why I was accusing you of exactly what you are admitting to.

I meant on the whole forum... -_-

HAMMER ME PLOX!!!!!!!
... People were right it seems....
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:25 am

Post by mastin2 »

Nhammen wrote:There were a few pieces of silver's actions that didn't add up with him being scum
Explain. I sure as heck can find some, but I don't see any evidence in your posts showing you not seeing pure scum. If that makes sense.

In other words. List everything which you saw that didn't add up with him being scum.
My academy.
Agnigi
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Just, you know, hypothetically: Does anyone see a potential Pine/Mastin scumteam here? I mean, besides me?

I could certainly go for a Pine lynch today.

Silver is almost certainly town. This is not his scumstyle.

I try to read nhammen's walls o doom and all I hear is "no u".

This game, I swear.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by mastin2 »

NS wrote:This game, I swear.
I'm with you on that. :P

Your read on nhammen is pretty much what I see as well. For not just against Silver, but also the whole game, essentially.

I can understand the reasons you might believe me to be scum with Pine, though I wouldn't know for sure, since it's wrong. (If I did know the reasons, then I'd be scum. Since as scum I'd be hyper-aware of those connections. :P)

And, yeah. I'm pretty sure not both of Pine and Silver can be town, though becoming quite confident one is. (I'm mostly busy elsewhere at the moment.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Pine »

And yet, Mastin, you STILL have yet to explain that assertion. And seeing as Silver is almost certainly Town at this point, it's simply wrong.

NS, for Mastin and I to be buddies would require that we both bussed both our buddies, then each other for a "There can be only one" scenario. That's Mastin's style, but not mine. I abhor bussing.

Not to mention that it's absolutely fucking suicidal with an SK out there.

Refer to TWBB, where we repeatedly discussed bussing, and I refused, ultimately pulling out a perfect scum win with my whole team intact alive.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

I'm uncomfortable doing this, but I don't want someone ending the day just yet, and I am not so sure a silver lynch would be beneficial to town. So,
unvote

Will rethink and cast my vote again tomorrow
~Toon fighter~
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by quadz08 »

nanananananananananananananananaVOTECOUNT

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

jmurph3 (0) –
L-2 -->
silverbullet999 (4) – mastin2, nhammen, silverbullet999, jmurph3
mastin2 (0) –
nhammen (0) –
Pine (1) – MrZepher
MrZepher (0) –
Nobody Special (0) -
Uite (1) - Pine
Toon Fighter (0) –
Maxous (0) –

Not Voting (4) – Nobody Special, Uite, Maxous, Toon Fighter

Deadline is in (expired on 2011-06-09 23:00:00)
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”