Mini1147-Royal Mafia at the Round Table (Game Over!)

Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Duplicity »

Ugh. LL considering the fact that the clear is currently voting you along with TS and there's a highly likelyhood that Pros will jump on anytime now is there a particular reason you're not yelling or ordering Quilford to unvote?
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Quilford is aware of how many votes to lynch, I'm sure. If I thought yelling at Quilford would help town win the game, I would. I am town, if I get lynched we lose. I believe my play has been pretty pro-town and I believe I'm getting voted largely because of PoE and NK speculation in Quilford's case, neither of which I can do a lot about. So yes, Quilford should unvote because I'm town, but I don't expect him to unvote because I order him to.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Duplicity »

As much as I understand the, 'I've played as well as I can and yelling at Quilford isn't going to change that' attitude I also believe that he's open to listening to logical reasons not to lynch you, wouldn't presenting something such as that be better play then standing back and allowing a possible blitz to occur.

You're also forgetting the fact that you need to start convincing us that you're town over Farside because right now I'm having an incredibly hard time placing which one of you are Twisteds partner. And yes, I know that EA suggested TS get vigged D1 but looking at it from a perspective of him being scum G can see him beleiving that a buss in that position would ride him through the entire game.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

have you spoken with G then?

also, I could actually see LL NK'ing rhinox. Makes some sense
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Duplicity »

Twistedspoon wrote:have you spoken with G then?

Yes, yesterday afternoon. If he hasn't posted within 12 hours from now I'll start yelling at him again.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:48 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Ok, you're right. It's just personally frustrating for me because I've done a lot of reading back and analysing in this game to try to work out the scumteam and a confirmed townie has decided I'm scum based on reasons that are pretty much nothing to do with my play. Anyway, here are some reasons not to lynch me:

For you, if the question is whether I'm TS's buddy or not, I think it's quite clear from my play yesterday that I was dubious of TS and his claim. I asked you why you thought they weren't bussing on D1, and my questions to both Maxous and TS himself about the NE situation were also motivated by some doubts about TS's claim. I think my play today is even more obviously not that of a buddy and I think if I was TS's buddy and we'd gone to the trouble of setting up the NE/TS bus to buy him towncred, I wouldn't then come out and repeatedly cast doubt on that claim as that would be massively counter-productive. However, none of this is relevant to Quilford, as he believes TS is obv-town.

So, my question to Quilford is this: does ANYONE make sense as my buddy? Put it all together. I've just pointed out why TS/me doesn't make sense. Farside/me obviously doesn't make sense (which apparently you have forgotten as quickly as you realised). Do you think Prosaurus has been bussing this slot all game? Do you think EA was telling everyone to lynch his partner over and over again? It doesn't make sense for any of them.

TS: look, anyone killing Rhinox 'makes some sense'. Rhinox was actually reading and analysing the game properly. Now half the players can't even be bothered to do that. That alone is a good enough reason to kill him. So if you really are actually town, please stop talking nonsense and start helping to find scum.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Locke Lamora wrote:
2. Anyone pushing a TS-me scumteam: do you really think that EA was bussing TS D1?

Do you think TS was bussing NE all day 1?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

You know what I don't like? TS pushing the least experienced player (Me) to vote LL. If I did that and LL wasn't scum then wouldn't scum quickhammer and town loses? He seems bored, like he just wants the game to hurry up and end. Actually, I don't think LL and TS are both scum, because either scum is voting LL or LL is scum. Does that mean FS is scum with one of those two?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Duplicity »

I don't mean to offend anyone but this is situation is growing more and more frustrating. The amount of support G is giving me in regards to reads this game is minimal and the only player who seemily has put a great deal of effort towards this game is LL who I'm still unable to attain a strong town-read on. To top that of, I will be unable to access the internet from the end of tommorow until a few days after the deadline meaning any contribution I can make towards the lynch has to be done in the next 48 hours roughly.

The fact that Pros is willing to rule out a TwistedSpoon/LL team combination strengthens the town-read I have on him. Mainly due to the fact that if LL or TS was his scum partner the other would be a potential candidate for a lynch tommorow and ruling out their connection closes that possibly for him. If he were scum with Farside the game would be over.

Farside, I need to hear more content from you badly and I need it within the next 24 hours if that's at all possible.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

farside22 wrote:
Locke Lamora wrote:
2. Anyone pushing a TS-me scumteam: do you really think that EA was bussing TS D1?

Do you think TS was bussing NE all day 1?

Yes. As I pointed out previously, he never goes after NE like he actually thinks he's scum. He just parks a vote on him and then proceeds to put no effort into making a case or questioning him. EA, on the other hand, was screaming that TS was scum. Look how he reacts when TS doesn't even know where his vote is. EA repeatedly gives reasons why TS is scum and pushes on him hard, and actually starts the wagon himself. TS's NE vote is basically a knee-jerk reaction to M=W's case. There's nothing there that indicates TS's NE vote wasn't a bus. Sure, I'm biased, but EA on TS really doesn't look like a bus to me.

I have to agree with Duplicity on Prosaurus. I would have expected scum to take the easy route and just vote for me, or at least maintained the suspicion at the same level. It's looking very much like TS/Farside at the moment but I'll reread them to see how their interactions look in that context.

Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Duplicity »

To top that of TS has been posting constantly in other games while posting minimal content in this one. He has yet to state who he believes the second scum is now that FS/LL have been explained as an unlikely pair and is currently fencesitting on his thoughts of Pros.

Farside, I wasn't kidding incase the first post is skimmed, I do need more content from you.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

i didn't know who was scum D1. I didn't do much D1 admittedly

but If I had investigated anyone we'd still have had this conversation because It didn't look like I was particularly suspicious of anyone.
I mean I thought you said NE was who you expected I would investiagte (or am i getting confused here)

either way
@farside: So do you think I'm bussing too.
Duplicity wrote:To top that of TS has been posting constantly in other games while posting minimal content in this one. He has yet to state who he believes the second scum is now that FS/LL have been explained as an unlikely pair and is currently fencesitting on his thoughts of Pros.

?

so you're saying I'm town in all of those games then? Great, tell that to the critics I have in those games :D

anyways...
FS/LL

is that still unlikely because of the screenshot thing?

meh

then it could be anyone as the scum pairing. I have no clue

~Screwtape
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Twistedspoon wrote: so you're saying I'm town in all of those games then? Great, tell that to the critics I have in those games :D

I'm not even going to begin to speculate what roles you are in those games, merely pointing out your severe avoidance at posting any content here.

Twistedspoon wrote: then it could be anyone as the scum pairing. I have no clue

If you're town wouldn't it be your duty and job to scumhunt to work it out? What do you plan to achieve from standing back and doing nothing?
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Are you talking to me, TS? My point is a direct response to Farside's question, and is that your behaviour towards NE D1 does not include anything that makes me think you're not buddies. You also treat other players in a similar way, by voting and not really following up on it, so in that sense, it's just a plain absence of scumhunting that reinforces my scumread anyway. NE was clearly your claimed strongest scumread on D1, so yes, the 'investigation' makes sense from that perspective.

Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by Quilford »

UNVOTE:

Reconsidering Twistedspoon.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by Quilford »

Okay.

Duplicity and LL have been going on all day about how scummy TS is. I see their arguments and they're correct; I acknowledge that. The one thing that was making me hold onto my town read of Twisted was his 'one-shot' slip. But this slip came after two people had been outed as one-shot roles, so it's not really the towntell I thought it once was. In addition, I'm now doubting Twisted's investigation itself.

Twistedspoon wrote:if Javert does kill soon then should Ender and I say who we're going to investigate before the day ends?

I'm partial to investigating Klazam or EA tonight

And people have been saying his investigation makes sense because he was constantly expressing suspicion of NE throughout D1, but before this post he'd barely mentioned NE:

Twistedspoon (#18 ISO) wrote:indeed, NE has gone under the radar for too long

I'm fine with this wagon. My vote on Javert is utterly redundant anyways now that his wagon is gone and he's claimed :/

VOTE: NE

and he never really explains his scumread on NE.

My gut tells me that TS is town but the evidence points to him being scum. I'm willing to vote soon.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Glad you came around Quilford.

@Mod, do you mind telling us who reviewed the game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Duplicity wrote:
Farside, I wasn't kidding incase the first post is skimmed, I do need more content from you.

You know your first request was just after midnight my time.

Anyways. I lean more on TS scum for reason's I stated previously. If I need to I will put them all in a post when I get home from work today.
LL is who I suspect as TS's scum buddy. It is more PoE I realize as I have a strong town read on you and I didn't like LL calling you scum with TS then switching to calling you town. It's that inconsistency that has LL as well as my Number 2.
Pro would be a weak #3. Nothing screams town. He's not really pushing a case it could be newb town or scum just trying to ride along looking confused.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:20 am

Post by farside22 »

@farside: So do you think I'm bussing too.

I already said day 3 that your stance on NE was not even a reason. I even had the same quotes that Quilford just posted on your entire "case" on NE was. It wasn't a case in even the remote possible sense of the term.
Sitting on a vote without really presenting a case or reason sure as shit looks like scum bussing.
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

So I say FS is scum, it's almost guaranteed. Then it's also close to being guaranteed for TS or LL scum.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

hey farside, vote LL with me :p

~Screwtape
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by Quilford »

yeah um a TS hammer is lookin' good
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

I think I've seen all I need to see. TS obviously isn't taking this seriously and that last post is about as close to an admission of scum as I think we're going to get. He knows his time is up.

Vote: Twistedspoon

Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Prosaurus »

I swear. TS is trying to get himself lynched.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Locke Lamora »