Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:12 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Let's claim PR or not.

That way we lock scums into their claims without outing PRs
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:12 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Disregard my last post. I'm too annoyed right now to think straight.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 6

Cobblerfone
DeityKabuto
TheJakalope (1) - CryMeARiver
Nocmen
TheMask
Monk
Surye
CryMeARiver (4) - sorasgoof, Surye, Sathoris, Nocmen
jilynne1991
vezokprika
Sathoris (1) - earworm
earworm (1) - Ironhead
C-Worl (1) - vezokprika
Wredfar (1) - Monk
Ironhead (1) - TheMask
sorasgoof

Note Voting: DeityKabuto, TheJakalope, C-Worl, Wredfar, jilynne1991, Cobblerfone

With 16 alive, its 9 to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Nocmen »

The more I think about it, there's a large issue with later MCs. With the scum killing, they will know which PRs are killed more than we will, likely.

But at the same time, an MC is a horrible idea in this setup. I think we need to just stop thinking about an MC at all. I can't see it being good in any way shape or form.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Surye »

vezokprika
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Surye »

Surye wrote:vezokprika

EBWOP This post was an accident, haha. Doing my read write up. Coming soon.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Surye »

Ironhead wrote:it appears to me that Surye is guilty of the crime he accuses CMAR of committing -- implicitly discouraging questions by questioning the question.

I was waiting for someone to bring this up, however, it's not inconsistent. My post was pointing out the problem with his question in my mind, as well as attempting to encourage questions. I realize it is a fine line, and I risked that when posting it, but I still thought it was important to say.

My vote goes on the next person to say the word claim or mc. Anyone who is pushing an MC to me is likely trying to setup a gambit with nks. Town won't benefit, as it will be harder to confirm claims, causing more confusion than normal. Scum however WILL have more information.

My current 5 page reads (aka, not worth much, but they may be useful later, also, they are ALL LEANING, no solid reads yet):

Leaning Town:
  • Cobblerfone - Purpose with most every post, lots of good posting.
  • Nocmen - Called something WIFOM that wasn't, but may be difference of interpretation. Called against MC. Joined on the best wagon.
  • jilynne1991- Good line of questioning, seems like town trying to get a grasp on the game. The only issue I see is getting so side tracked on Vezo.
  • Sathoris - Every post has been a good post.
  • Ironhead - Seems to be genuinely scumhunting, calling me out on the grey area of my question showed he's paying attention (whether we agree or not). This is null to town, need to see more content.

Leaning Scum:
  • CryMeARiver - Began mentioning claiming as a non-sequitur, and backtracked when called out saying he meant meta, THIS DOES NOT FOLLOW. Also discusses things outside the game like Jil's /in list. Then back to "if people keep pressuring me on the first page business, it will result in the claims of more than one person" after he said that roles couldn't have had anything to do with it, and it was meta. Also don't like how he has only called out town reads, and nothing for scum reads. Strongest lead here. Hence the best wagon.
  • C-Worl - Super defensive during RVS, then complains about arguing theory over scumhunting.. without ever scumhunting at all.
  • vezokprika - Scum - Started the MC nonsense, EVEN after stating it was a bad idea in the same post. But I'll be damned if a read on Vezo means anything.

Lurkers/Null:
  • DeityKabuto - Null - Zero posts AND unconfirmed.
  • Wredfar - Null - Zero posts
  • TheJakalope - Scum - Only made one post, but I don't like it, clearly expresses disinterest in hearing CMAR's reads.
  • TheMask - Null - Doesn't seem to be paying attention, and has only posted twice. :/
  • Monk - Null - Honestly, nothing of value yet. zzzz
  • earworm - Null - Can't seem to get a read...
  • sorasgoof - Null - 3 content posts. All of them seem to cancel themselves out (here's meta, it means nothing; here's how he plays, it means nothing) which would seem like active lurking if I didn't like the post on CMAR's PR contradiction so much.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Nocmen »

I agree with a lot of those reads, one I have to note as a change is monk, as I really don't like the post with the self-investigating. Just rubs me the wrong way with how it's written. This could change though as I see more of his posting style.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:43 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Just became aware that the game was up, catching up now.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:55 am

Post by The Mask »

Unvote
....No clue what I thought I saw yesterday. Surye is on the scumlist for his jittery post, threatening people if they say CLAIM. :D Cmar chilled out. I wish to get a read from wred and DK before I jump to making pairings, etc. I solidly have jil on the townlist now. Cobbler, town would be kind of dumb to make themselves known. I do think we should making hypothetical list, like if we're cop/hider, who would we target. I'd self investigate at the moment and hide behind.. well, nevermind. Just saw a flaw with that one.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Surye »

The Mask wrote:
Unvote
....No clue what I thought I saw yesterday. Surye is on the scumlist for his jittery post, threatening people if they say CLAIM. :D Cmar chilled out. I wish to get a read from wred and DK before I jump to making pairings, etc. I solidly have jil on the townlist now. Cobbler, town would be kind of dumb to make themselves known. I do think we should making hypothetical list, like if we're cop/hider, who would we target. I'd self investigate at the moment and hide behind.. well, nevermind. Just saw a flaw with that one.

jittery post?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by The Mask »

Yes. Threatening players with a vote is unneeded. Obviously, no one is going to bother with the idea again after being warned off by you. Not sure if it was Ironhead's comment that got you riled up or not but it's more the fact that you announced how you'd base a future vote, rather than waiting for someone to suggest massclaiming again. Nehh,
vote: surye
. Still not sure what it was I saw yesterday. Probably just misread Ironhead's post.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Surye »

The Mask wrote:Yes. Threatening players with a vote is unneeded. Obviously, no one is going to bother with the idea again after being warned off by you. Not sure if it was Ironhead's comment that got you riled up or not but it's more the fact that you announced how you'd base a future vote, rather than waiting for someone to suggest massclaiming again. Nehh,
vote: surye
. Still not sure what it was I saw yesterday. Probably just misread Ironhead's post.

How is that jittery? And yes, I threatened as I was frustrated that the idea was being taken seriously. But anyways, what do you think of the rest of my post? My reads?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm confused by the CMAR wagon. I don't know what he saw from me P1 that pissed him off and then apparently made him think I was town but I haven't actually seen him do anything scummy. His style of play seems rather townish though researching meta is stupid bc people change their behavior over time due to the nature of this game.

It;s difficult for me to scumhunt in the first 6 pages of the game so forgive me for not doing much, considering I normally have only a few hours a day now to do so and most of my time is used catching up in around half a dozen different games.

@Surye, What makes you believe I was being super defensive during the RVS stage? Do you have quotes to support your accusations?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Surye »

C-Worl wrote:I'm confused by the CMAR wagon. I don't know what he saw from me P1 that pissed him off and then apparently made him think I was town but I haven't actually seen him do anything scummy. His style of play seems rather townish though researching meta is stupid bc people change their behavior over time due to the nature of this game.

It;s difficult for me to scumhunt in the first 6 pages of the game so forgive me for not doing much, considering I normally have only a few hours a day now to do so and most of my time is used catching up in around half a dozen different games.

@Surye, What makes you believe I was being super defensive during the RVS stage? Do you have quotes to support your accusations?

Gladly
C-Worl wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Actually, you deserve to be voted for being so stupid.
Unvote; Vote: CWorl

...The fuck?

C-Worl wrote:??? ooooookay....

C-Worl wrote:Why are people voting me without reasons?

All completely pointless, over defensive, bad posts.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Surye wrote:
C-Worl wrote:I'm confused by the CMAR wagon. I don't know what he saw from me P1 that pissed him off and then apparently made him think I was town but I haven't actually seen him do anything scummy. His style of play seems rather townish though researching meta is stupid bc people change their behavior over time due to the nature of this game.

Gladly
C-Worl wrote:

...The fuck?

He was mad at me. I was unsure why.

Surye wrote:

That was in response to him unvoting amd referencing that I knew something.

Surye wrote:

It was a simple question. RVS votes normally involve jokes to accompany them. They didn't even supply jokes. It was blank votes on provided by someone who hasn't played with me before. I was confused. If we all started voting for you without reasons would you not want to know why?

Surye wrote:All completely pointless, over defensive, bad posts.

I think you're stretching.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I'm just going to post reads on people. Since I don't have that much time, I'll explain them later if I remember/you guys ask.

Surye: thinks is town, but my paranoia is killing me
C-Worl: null to town
The Mask: null
Nocmen: leaning town
Vezo: null and thinks he is a very useless player\
Cobbler: leaning town
Iron: leaning town
CMAR: null to leaning a little bit scum
Monk: null
earworm: null to a little bit scum (this means nothing though, since it's just a gut feeling.)

I just named those on the top of my mind at the moment, and if you guys aren't on, it *might* be a sign you guys aren't active enough.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Haven't read, just skimmed the page. Does no one but me think Jackalope is scummy?
(@Sanye: You said I've only posted townreads. Almost positive I mentioned Jackalope being scummy somewhere)
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Sorry, but can you guys not cuss? I honestly don't see what cussing accomplishes. It seems quite rude and makes you seem less classy. Thanks!
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by earworm »

@The Mask: why wait to place your vote on Surye? Couldn't you have just done it in your unvote post?

@Surye: Is there some particular reason you can't get a read on me?
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
Ironhead
Ironhead
Goon
Ironhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Ironhead »

Cobblerfone wrote:What is you're opinion now of the mass claim option, ironhead?

I don't like it. It doesn't improve town odds enough to make up for the fact that we're giving the scum a short list of PRs to NK.

I would love to see more participation from a handful of other players -- DeityKabuto, sorasgoof, TheMask, wredfar, theJakalope. If they've confirmed, they know the game is going on. It is time for them to get off the sideline and into the game.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Surye »

CryMeARiver wrote:Haven't read, just skimmed the page. Does no one but me think Jackalope is scummy?
(@Sanye: You said I've only posted townreads. Almost positive I mentioned Jackalope being scummy somewhere)

Where? You vote him without saying what he's been doing.

CryMeARiver wrote:
TheJakalope wrote:This game certainly got started quickly. I skimmed the thread, nothing major jumps out, I'll try to get some reads later, but CMAR, who appointed you the man who decides who is town or not? Especially when you are making these judgements from very few posts. This isn't very scummy of you, just.. questionable.

Say whaaat? I'm not appointing people town. I'm telling people what my reads are. They can take them or leave them. I will use their reaction of my reads to judge them.

jilynne1991 wrote:I actually don't see anything wrong with CMAR, but being able to make judgements that quickly make me think one of two things: 1) he might be really good at this game or 2) he's a loudmouth who should stop making assumptions so quickly.

Probably the 2nd one ;) At least most of the time :)

@Jackalope: What's your reaction to a post like this?:
jilynne wrote:Earworm seems to be a smart played, but he's still a null read at the moment for me.

This is the only time you addressed him in any capacity.

Where's your supposed scum read?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by Surye »

earworm wrote:@The Mask: why wait to place your vote on Surye? Couldn't you have just done it in your unvote post?

@Surye: Is there some particular reason you can't get a read on me?

I just see your posts as mostly null. Talk of RVS wagons, saying they are that, random. Then you vote someone on an RVS wagon. If anything that's slight scum read, as it's inconsistent, but I think we're at the point you can start analyzing the wagon, so it's a fair move.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by Surye »

C-Worl wrote:
Surye wrote:

Gladly
C-Worl wrote:

...The fuck?

He was mad at me. I was unsure why.

Surye wrote:

That was in response to him unvoting amd referencing that I knew something.

Surye wrote:

It was a simple question. RVS votes normally involve jokes to accompany them. They didn't even supply jokes. It was blank votes on provided by someone who hasn't played with me before. I was confused. If we all started voting for you without reasons would you not want to know why?

Surye wrote:All completely pointless, over defensive, bad posts.

I think you're stretching.

I told you the reads are not solid, but that's my current leaning leads. You're over reacting to them. And bare votes in RVS happen all the time, I don't think I'd ever react to them like that that early. I still think you were overly defensive.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Surye wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Haven't read, just skimmed the page. Does no one but me think Jackalope is scummy?

Where? You vote him without saying what he's been doing.

CryMeARiver wrote:
TheJakalope wrote:This game certainly got started quickly. I skimmed the thread, nothing major jumps out, I'll try to get some reads later, but CMAR, who appointed you the man who decides who is town or not? Especially when you are making these judgements from very few posts. This isn't very scummy of you, just.. questionable.

Say whaaat? I'm not appointing people town. I'm telling people what my reads are. They can take them or leave them. I will use their reaction of my reads to judge them.

jilynne1991 wrote:I actually don't see anything wrong with CMAR, but being able to make judgements that quickly make me think one of two things: 1) he might be really good at this game or 2) he's a loudmouth who should stop making assumptions so quickly.

Probably the 2nd one ;) At least most of the time :)

@Jackalope: What's your reaction to a post like this?:
jilynne wrote:Earworm seems to be a smart played, but he's still a null read at the moment for me.

This is the only time you addressed him in any capacity.

Where's your supposed scum read?

Almost positive that when I voted him I said something along the lines of, "Might as well make my vote meaningful" or something along those lines, meaning I found my vote being on him the best place aka scummy.

Also, no I didn't say why, he has one post, look it up if you care. I'm not going to push his bandwagon, I'm just going to scumhunt. You guys can vote me for the early antics, but I'm not going to defend myself against that and I'm not going to explain it, even if I'm bandwagoned to lynch because of it (this doesn't mean that I won't claim if it gets to that point). In the meantime, rather than focusing on defending myself, I might as well scumhunt based on reactions. Jack is scummy.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”